[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68626072
He's projecting
>>
>I was almost forced to face your argument but then I noticed that you're a white male, tough luck pal... hehe
>>
>>68626072
It's libspeak for 'I don't want to listen to you'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M
>>
>>68626072
Freudian slip.
>>
He meant you should be fucking black males, fucking anyone else is pretty discriminatory.
>>
>>68626798
That what he tried to say, but then he slipped.
>>
"""""""""build a wall""""""""""

What did she mean?
>>
>>68626072
his band makes good music though
>>
File: BuildWallChick.jpg (216 KB, 887x671) Image search: [Google]
BuildWallChick.jpg
216 KB, 887x671
>>68627669
Means she wants Trump to build that wall
>>
File: itsathumbnailbitches.jpg (10 KB, 189x150) Image search: [Google]
itsathumbnailbitches.jpg
10 KB, 189x150
>>68626072
ran out of arguments. I love how that girl has that look of "lolwatthefuckdidhejustsay" right after
>>
>>68626072
that he is a fucking cuck and deserves to be lynched?
>>
>>68626798
What he was trying to say in summary:
"I need my daddy to teach me how to sex"
"I hate and fear my mother"
"Be my daddy please"
"But I fear what my mother would say about me talking to my dad"
>>
>>68626072
D-D-DROP THE KEKSTEP
>>
File: 4L_pU6PIvgQ.jpg (85 KB, 580x649) Image search: [Google]
4L_pU6PIvgQ.jpg
85 KB, 580x649
>>
>>68628145
>carl
>white

he's a spic dude
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 600x600
>>68627932
What lol

He's just a typical American college student what else would you expect.
>>
>>68626072
Liberals consider whites to have caused all the inequality in the world. It was inconceivvable to him that a white person could have or should have a viewpoint that isn't one of self deflagration since he has a limited world view which has been reinforced by his peers who all think the same way.

Literally a circle-jerk of ideology, if the libtard had debated with someone like the other guy before he'd probably have an argument to counter what was being put to him.
>>
>>68628072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ
>>
>>68626072
wait what is the context here

I wasn't on /pol/ due to binge watching the next generation
>>
>>68630061
Some pro-trump dude debating people in the streets.
Then people start gathering around, some anti-trump dudes start yelling and throwing around non-arguments like "YOU ARE A WHITE MALE" and something about Trump being like Hitler.
>>
>>68627852
Original comic please
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.