[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me three reasons why I, despite being a minority, should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (498 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
498 KB, 262x200
Give me three reasons why I, despite being a minority, should vote for trump.
>>
>>68625996
Kill Blacks.
>>
>>68625996
There are none.

Trump represents white people, who are currently being shafted in their own countries.

Rightfully restoring the balance of power a bit back in whites favour does not benefit you at all and if it did Trump wouldn't be the fair candidate.
>>
>>68625996
What sort of minority?
>>
1. It's the right thing to do which you already know in you heart is true
2. When the whites win the race war, you can tell them and they will think it's funny and share beers/guns
3. Trump is objectively awesome and you want to win again, not keep losing.
>>
>>68625996
a better America to live in
>>
If you're asian sure.
>>
>>68625996
Because you like his policies that you could have read yourself before shitposting? Go make up your own mind and fuck off.
>>
>>68626195
Wait you're a foreigner

Why are you in this thread
>>
Being a minority should have no effect on who you choose to vote for, unless you believe you are entitled to other people's money because of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 960x528
Would rather take a racist right wing over a cuck left wing
>>
File: trump.jpg (61 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
61 KB, 960x669
>>68625996
>Give me three reasons why I, despite being a minority, should vote for trump.

Because if whites ever become a minority and we can't control the government we're going to be lorded over by little brown leafblower gnomes who think communism is a great idea, turning the country into a Marxist shithole like the entirety of fucking South America.

This is a lesson you don't want to learn the hard way, as in places that did abolish white political hegemony like in Rhodesia, you get things like turning the "breadbasket of Africa" into a country with mass starvation and 500 trillion dollar banknotes.

Hilariously, Mexicans becoming the majority in this country is going to be the worst fucking thing that ever happened to them.
>>
File: 1458054083682.jpg (26 KB, 280x536) Image search: [Google]
1458054083682.jpg
26 KB, 280x536
>>68625996
whites being in control benefits everyone

he's not gonna import a bunch of muslims that wanna kill you

he will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>68625996
More immigrants means more competition, and thus stagnation of wages will continue. He's also got some great economic ideas, very nationalistic. The rest of the world's powers are nationalistic and that's why they're succeeding and we're declining. We need to do better for ourselves, not continue to make these exploitative international trade deals that only benefit the world elite. Hillary is all for globalism, the opposite of nationalism. After reading her emails it's quite obvious she does it for personal gain.
>>
File: 1458775614512.jpg (64 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1458775614512.jpg
64 KB, 600x476
>>68625996
Do you like living in a first-world nation?
>>
>>68625996
Because Republicans don't care about identity politics, just if you're American
The regressive left tells you that because of the colour of your skin you're never gonna succeed in life and people will always be there to drag you down
We'll have plenty more chances to have a woman for a President, or a Hispanic President. But we may never have another chance to have a President who doesn't answer to anybody and isn't bought out by special interest groups
He's the only non-interventionalist candidate. And he actually wants to make peace with Russia, another global superpower.
You'll vote for whoever you wanna vote for. It's your right
>>
>>68625996
1) he treats you like an American, not like your skin colour
2) he wants to curb illegal immigration, which takes jobs away from working class americans and gives legal minorities bad names
3) he's the only non-cucked, anti establishment leader, who isn't afraid of securing American interests, even at the expense of his own business empire (such as moving production back to the US)
4) he is the only candidate talking about h1b visa abuse, which is destroying the American tech industry
5) he will lower taxes and rework the medical system so as to be more affordable for the average man
6) he genuinely wants to improve the lives of all Americans, instead of hooking minorities on government handouts to keep them voting Democrat or pretending they don't exist like other republican nominees
7) he'll Make America Great Again
>>
>>68625996

You're not a minority, you're just making things up on the internet.
>>
>>68625996
because critical thinking human beings can make the distinction between minorities and illegals

t. beaner
>>
>>68626699
>American flag
>"colour"

Shouldn't you get back to shilling some other thread?
>>
>>68626512
Makes me wonder why American Leftists act like Trump isn't the norm for leaders worldwide

Then again Most of the world is fucking corrupt
>>
>>68626789

this
>>
>>68626156
>2. When the whites win the race war, you can tell them and they will think it's funny and share beers/guns
Don't fall for this! The whites will indiscriminately kill all nonwhites durning the Race War!
>>
>>68625996
because voting is good and freedom best choices and it totally matters who you vote for
>>
>>68627294
Brit taught me how to write
>>
>>68625996
1. He will kick out wetbacks, keeping the unemployment rate at an all-time low.
2. He will kick China's ass.
3. He will make America great again.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.