[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the Balkans in /pol/ Would you be ok with a United Balkan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: Rigas_Feraios.jpg (37 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
Rigas_Feraios.jpg
37 KB, 620x455
To all the Balkans in /pol/
Would you be ok with a United Balkan federation?
What is your opinion on the matter?
Don't you think it would be much better for all of Balkan countries?
>>
>>68624824
what does the rest of /pol/ thinks about that?
>>
>>68624824
Yes yes before muslims really start to invade again hurry
>>
>>68624824
Can work between Greeks and Bulgarians (Macedonians are Bulgarians) but I don't see Bulgarians and Serbs getting along. Serbia is too Rusophile and Bulgaria has bad feelings due to USSR fuckery ruining their economy forever.

Sadly there's just too much animosity, unlike V8.
>>
>>68625964
We have no oil
we swears
>>
>>68624824
Would never work
>>
>>68626327
Lets be honest
People can easily change their mind once they see profit (and by profit i dont mean just money) and in my way of thinking i believe Greeks would be one of the main opposition to this because of their stupid national "pride"
kek
Do you think the EU would allow such a thing?
interested in your opinion since you are a German as well
>>
>>68626373
Why do you think that?
>>
>Being into a federation with Albanian subhumans
No thanks.
>>
>>68626327
>>68627085
i rest my case
>>
>>68626540
Lack of popular support, language differences, historical animostities, take a pick.
A USA style federation would be fucking amazing, but good luck convincing any of the countries to give up their sovereignty.
Any difficult decisions from the federal government would be faced with threats of leaving. It would be spun to see other countries ganging up on you.

How it works so well in USA actually amazes me.
>>
>>68624824
The Jews have been undermining an monolithic Europe.

They created the EU, with purposeful flaws, to make it appear as if a integrated Europe would fail.
>>
File: Balkans.jpg (84 KB, 867x578) Image search: [Google]
Balkans.jpg
84 KB, 867x578
>>68626500
The EU would never let this happen and due to how poor the Balkans are, they can easily just withhold subsidies from nations trying to "defect" and keep them in line.

A good old fashioned propaganda effort could easily unite the peoples of the Balkans, especially if it includes the education system, spin the various wars to be "manipulation from the West" and you already have a common cultural and historic ground and there you go. It can be made to happen, it's not impossible, but the EU needs to weaken first.

I wouldn't mind a rich Balkan Union, you guys have cute girls and there's lots of historical stuff in Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia. that's pretty cool, like the Grand Basilica in Bulgaria or various Hellenic monuments, Serbia has a lot of well preserved castles and shit. But all of that stuff needs restoration and your governments are all too retarded to pay for it.

If I'd have to organize something like this, I'd restructure the region to become heavily agrarian and tourism focused, with culture and history being a prominent aspect. Romania and the other shit around there can join too as farming land, cause they have very little significance culturally.
>>
>>68627707
>The EU would never let this happen and due to how poor the Balkans are, they can easily just withhold subsidies from nations trying to "defect" and keep them in line.
Spot on.
>A good old fashioned propaganda effort could easily unite the peoples of the Balkans, especially if it includes the education system, spin the various wars to be "manipulation from the West" and you already have a common cultural and historic ground and there you go. It can be made to happen, it's not impossible, but the EU needs to weaken first.
A lot of historic ground isnt positive though. A lot of last 20 years was dedicated to us vs them propaganda, at least in ex-yu. It would take massive, massive effort to undo that and then move forward to unification.
>If I'd have to organize something like this, I'd restructure the region to become heavily agrarian and tourism focused, with culture and history being a prominent aspect. Romania and the other shit around there can join too as farming land, cause they have very little significance culturally.
I think it would be very successful economically, but after an adjustment period of 20+ years.

Tl;dr short term negative points coupled with historical animostity will prevent this from happening any time soon. Other countries unified hundreds of years ago for a reason. We'll just stay small and divided.
>>
>>68628181
But would you be ok with that?i am more interested in the opinion of the individuals because the tyranny of the "majority" twists the opinions of the people in every country
Do you see around you true animosity for other countries in the balkans?
>>
>>68628618
>But would you be ok with that?
Fuck yeah, United States of Balkan is my dream. I'm not representative of general population.

>Do you see around you true animosity for other countries in the balkans?
Kinda sorta. If Serbia magically stopped existing, it would be different, but currently, I doubt that Croatia and Bosnia would be interested in any sort of union with Serbia. It's just too similar to Yugoslavia and we have 20+ years of yu=bad. I can't speak for any of the other countries.

I also found no solution for the language issue. We have to publish all official documents in three languages and it's a pain in the ass. I can't imagine the clusterfuck it would be with 10 languages.
>>
File: Balkans1.jpg (112 KB, 867x578) Image search: [Google]
Balkans1.jpg
112 KB, 867x578
>>68629157
The only major hurdle would be Greek, wouldn't it, it's the only non-Cyrillic language in the bunch.

I'd imagine a union like that would need an entirely new language to be devised, taking the existing ones and trying to make something that combines their best qualities, excluding greek, which is a unique language in the region. Perhaps Russian could be made an official language, although probably a lot of people wouldn't like that because of how the USSR ruined the region for everyone.
>>
File: 14586819939865.jpg (656 KB, 1285x1937) Image search: [Google]
14586819939865.jpg
656 KB, 1285x1937
Almost all Croats would never let this happen
also I doubt it would work tbqh
>>
>>68624824

yugoslaves will just destroy the union, so why bother
>>
>>68629359
Bosnian and Croatian are Latin though. We learn both scripts but I don't think the Croats do. Anyways forcing Cyrillic is a sure way to lose Bosnia and Croatia. Told you it's a shitty situation.

>>68629359
>>>68629157 (You)
>The only major hurdle would be Greek, wouldn't it, it's the only non-Cyrillic language in the bunch.
>I'd imagine a union like that would need an entirely new language to be devised, taking the existing ones and trying to make something that combines their best qualities
Esperanto failed miserably, this won't work either. Maybe simply English.

> Perhaps Russian could be made an official language
Top kek

>>68629445
I can imagine the screaming it would cause
>>
>>68629612
>Bosnian and Croatian are Latin though.
Forgot about that. Then there really is no way to do this with a common language without slaughtering the adult population. English as a second official language in all countries would probably work, as well as an administrative language.
>>
>>68624824
no, there are still subhumans in our midst, I wouldn't want to share anything with them
>>
>>68624824
I see it working wonderfully but only on short terms. Take a migration crisis scenario. Through getting together for a common border closing, to making sure they commonly defend the said border would start a unification. Add to this the constant and heavy backstabbing and pressure from the West in the light of these events and you would have a sold base for a proper Union.

Make an "ally" treaty from Romania to Poland and you get an Eastern European front more or less. It will hold until the dust settles. But after it, the old feelings would kick in for each nation.

To the germanbro who went out of his way calling Romania and "others" shit and 0 culturally - man, I get you have some preconceived notions, gypsy shit and other things, but this is the last thread I'd throw some fictional shit on another country. You know it's not true, let's keep it civil.
>>
File: 1434305104757.png (22 KB, 365x392) Image search: [Google]
1434305104757.png
22 KB, 365x392
>>68629612
We don't learn Cyrillic here
But anyways Croatia is already attempting to join Visegrad, also Croatia is in the EU and NATO and 6/10 countries still arent in those unions so theres that

also this >>68629884

the general idea here is that most of us dont care enough at all about any country east of us (except the casual banter with serbs and Croats in BiH) and don't really want anything to do with you guys
>>
>>68629359
That's a nice flag, but get rid of the white, use something else.
>>
>>68624824
Yes but its never going to happen bcs our shitty corrupt leaders.
>>
>>68626327
Ahmed dont you have to deal with your problems?
>>
>>68630211
I have that from a /pol/ flag thread, I didn't make it.

I actually really fancy the idea of a strong union on the Balkans, mostly because it's cucky to have many, weak nations that hate eachother in a very well defined geographic region. Also going on trips there, there's some pretty cool stuff.
>>
Maybe in 100 years but deffinetly not in the next 50 or so. It was only 20 years ago when serbs carried out ethnic cleansings and conflicting feelings are still strong. A generation or two need to pass first
>>
>>68630140
>>We don't learn Cyrillic here
And you stole our "Read as you write, write as you read"
Just admit it language stealer.
>>
>>68630741
>>68630140
>they can't even keep a /pol/ thread between them clean

Sasuga balkan-kun.
>>
>>68630790
Ahmed can you just btfo nobody care about your opinion here maybe ppl will think better of you if you can atleast deal with your MERKEL problem.
>>
>>68630921
Still time till elections famiccino.
Assassinating her would make her a martyr and strengthen the left or outright spark a civil war.
>>
>>68624824
I would agree to it even thou our people hate each other but no albania or kosovo.
>>
>>68630741
>you stole our "Read as you write, write as you read"
>being this retarded
thanks for proving the point the slovenian and i were making
>>
>"Yes, but it will never happen"
>everyone thinks like this
>somehow still have a reason not to unite
>Thinking EU and NATO are stable and reliable
>Not seeing the shitstorm that's being brewed in Turkey

Guys, we can have bantz all we want, but I'm pretty sure we all realise we're a bit unprepared for what's to come. Surely a union with neighbours that we know for centuries is less of a cucked idea than having rapefugess fester in our lands.
>>
>>68631717
This man know's what's up.

You can't expect Bulgaria and Greece to hold the front on their own and pretend like nothing will happen to you, because "lol it's not at my border just yet, so imma chill". Show some solidarity this time, instead of like last time and maybe this time there won't be 400 years of mudshit rule over the balkans.
>>
>>68631837
The real question remaining is:
Will the West help us this time instead of betraying us like always?
>>
>>68631717
>somehow still have a reason not to unite
>somehow
yiee we wuz unified yugos n sheeeiitt b4 da cracka from da west came *smacks lips* smdh
>>
>>68632417
Tell me, how do you see the endgame in Europe playing out?
>>
>>68631613
Prove me that you didnt?
>>
>>68624824
How will Greeks get along with Albanians and Macedonians? How will Serbs get along with Croats and Albanians? How will Albanians and gypsies get along with everyone else?

I don't see how it will work. Besides that, I doubt NATO and the EU would allow such a thing.
>>
>>68632604
3 scenarios:
1. glorious V6 (with Croatia and Slovenia), and slavs east of us being the last bastions never getting cucked
2. Race/Religion war
3.all our governments cucking us with enforcing islamic laws and reactionary rebel groups around the world form and either succeed or die

tbqh above all I would like if we got a new pope who would call a Holy Crusade along with Orthodox Christians against mudshits

>>68632841
prove to me that we did
>>
>>68633581
>tbqh above all I would like if we got a new pope who would call a Holy Crusade along with Orthodox Christians against mudshits
So how is this different from 'uniting' in a Balkan superstate?
We don't have to be one country, or have one government, just open borders and lower taxes on shit traded amongst ourselves. That's it, you can keep your lipa nasa ethnically pure as much as you want.
>>
>>68634459
its not the same
to make your balkan brain easier to picture it
think of it as ustasha and chetniks fighting partisans rather than united south-slav partisans fighting fascists
also
>open borders
no
>lower taxes
maybe
>>
>>68624824
Albania should not be included
>>
>>68634812
>think of it as ustasha and chetniks fighting partisans rather than united south-slav partisans fighting fascists
You do realise this actually happened in WWII, right?
>>
>>68624824
no. I don't want albanians and FYROM shills in any way related to me.

I would very much like a partnership with Germanic people and Nords, but they are too busy getting cucked.

Slavs are the only ones left worth our while.
>>
>>68635013
you do realize that is why i used that scenario...
>>
>>68635466
You're not making any sense, Crobro.
Are you FOR or AGAINST the unification? Stop being autistic for just five seconds.
>>
How about a butthurt belt union from greece to finland?
>>
>>68632890
>How will Greeks get along with Albanians
As an Albanian (born here of course), i am fine with Greeks. Most of us are.

Macedonians are a problem, gupsies are for their own everywhere, Serbs and Croats too.

I could see a Greece/Albania/Bulgaria for start.

And noone said anything about "allowance"
>>
>>68624824
They did. It was called Yugoslavia.
>>
File: image.png (533 KB, 452x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533 KB, 452x598
The only way a Balkan Union could ever exist is pic related, nothing bands balkanites together like common hatred
>>
File: 1435885567336.png (1 MB, 1062x764) Image search: [Google]
1435885567336.png
1 MB, 1062x764
>>68624824
>Would you be ok with a United Balkan federation?

If its name is Byzantium and its capital city is Constantinople.

Extermination of some muslims is a must.
>>
>>68624824
So, several nations with extreme differences that genocided each other multiple times, should put their differences aside and get together.

It's already been done on a larger scale and it ain't going so well fampai.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.