[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ethnic German Males Under 35 Will Be A Minority Within In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: _85809971_029353974-1.jpg (58 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_85809971_029353974-1.jpg
58 KB, 660x371
>Ethnic German Males Under 35 Will Be A Minority Within In Their Own Country By 2020

Man.

Doesn't this scare any of you Krauts?

It's not like it's even relatively benign, educated Indians and Chinese either. It's mostly unskilled African and Middle Eastern men.

Ignore the flag. This isn't a b8 post. I would genuinely be very concerned if I was a white German male right about now.
>>
File: wakarimasen lol.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen lol.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
It's too late already, what can you do
>>
>>68622409

Source or GTFO.
>>
>>68622409
Krauts are all atheists who shun traditional family values anyway. They only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>68622537

Soz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

I did a quick google and the numbers actually see optimistic. It could happen sooner.

I'm serious when I say; "Scary".

I can't imagine knowing that in 4 years, for instance, I would live in an Australia where the majority of males my age are Sudanese and Lebanese Muslim immigrants, for instance.
>>
File: oMan_big.gif (5 KB, 159x119) Image search: [Google]
oMan_big.gif
5 KB, 159x119
This is the prediction under the assumption that no more bombings will happen

>tfw when the next bombing happens all of the immigrants get killed or deported
>>
>>68623591
I hope so.
>>
>>68623591
>>tfw when the next bombing happens all of the immigrants get killed or deported

No, they won't. You are too gutless to pull it off.
>>
>>68623591
honestly I hope so. The other hope is a un Mission to pacify syria and then deporting all the maghrebs that claimed to be from there to Aleppo :>)>>68623591
>>
Anyone find German posters insufferable? Fucking cucks stand up and fight. Or lay down and die. How do I know you will choose option 2? You guys make Sweden look alpha as fuck.
>>
>>68623746
I know :^(

Hold me pls
>>
>>68623591

If another bombing meant rapefugees going back it would've happened already.
>>
>>68623591
Belgium has proven that Europe will do nothing no matter how many people are murdered by extremists.

Keep telling youself that the next time it happens Europeans will rise to defend themselves, Keep telling yourself that the next time will be different than the last, forever.
>>
File: berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg (153 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg
153 KB, 720x640
>>68623591
im really really hoping to god there is some greater plan in all of this and your leaders are just planning to establish control over turkey and mesopotamia to achieve greater force projection oil and trade routes

i would really hate to see that this is all just an america plan to fuck over europe or even a straight up islamic imperial resurgence
>>
>
>>68623805

Seen you in other threads using that autistic smiley. Get the fuck off the board and go save your country Hans. You major league cuck you.
>>
>>68624046
:^) :^)
>>
File: lpur2i6nhakfpvv906pj.jpg (87 KB, 772x397) Image search: [Google]
lpur2i6nhakfpvv906pj.jpg
87 KB, 772x397
>>68623972

>tfw when a guy from Mexico, a country totally devastated by cartels, is giving Germany shit. God damn I would rather die than be a German in this day and age. The ww2 guilt really fucked you all up.
>>
>>68624012
desu i think its just america cucking europe lol. The USA is degenerate but this race mixing shit aint happening over here like it is there.
>>
>>68623794
I'll say what I always say to this:

1) We're all in the same boat, inciting hatred between your brothers from different countries is really pathetic.

2) We probably have the best-oiled machine worldwide when it comes to indoctrinating guilt, self-hate, the suppression of free speech, government-funded "anti-fascists", denunciation, everything that will let you lose your job and freedom if you speak up.

3) Your country doesn't have a reason to be like that and still you can't elect a president without having him insult whites or praise blacks and hispanics; people at your colleges need safe spaces, call the police when they just read "Trump 2016" and so on and so on.
Your country is no better. The point is to connect with like-minded people around the world instead of entering a pissing contest of who's the most cucked.
>>
>>68624127

Yes just keep smiling as the bombs go off and your family is screaming HANS PLEASE SAVE ME, but you are too overwhelmed with cuckery to even move.
>>
>>68624162

You're a fucking moron if you actually believe that.
>>
The level of political correctness in Germany is beyond ridiculous. Add to this the post-war guilt and the outcome is self destruction.
It's sad, and there's no way back except (civil) war but that won't happen.
>>
>>68623767
>The other hope is a un Mission to pacify syria and then deporting all the maghrebs that claimed to be from there to Aleppo

Nobody wants that... Because then they would have left ISIS alone and allowed people to travel there, because all hardcore muslims would move out of europe and move there if they safely could.

We rather want people who sympatize with ISIS to stay right here.
>>
>>68624256

Fair enough bro I am sorry it just is sad. You are right. Together we are stronger. That said I am surprised you guys haven't fucking revolted yet. I truly wish you the best but Jesus Christ how many attacks will it take for you all to say fuck this? I would say around 758.
>>
>Ethnic German Males Under 35 Will Be A Minority Within In Their Own Country By 2020

look at Birmingham and Leicester in the UK :)))))))))))

in 2011 46% native Brits only.

newborns like 90% foreign 10% British

its over the EU need to collapse and eastern europe needs to build a wall
>>
>>68622409
There are worse things.
>>
Had a short conversation with a blue pilled blue haired tumblerette into anime and antifa on Twitter after I replied to one of her anti antifa tweets "how it is a human right to be minority in your own country" and this guy butted in and was like "ist mir scheiß egal" (I don't give a fuck)

All hope is lost, they only care about which pronouns they want to be called
>>
>>68624412
There is a way back, fool. We just need to remove feminism.
>>
I'm outta here anyways soon enough. We killed ourselves as a nation with WW2. I'll gladly renounce everything German in me in favor of a civilization that is actually free
>>
>>68624767
maybe if france brings back the monarchy things will go back to normal
>>
>>68622409
Just kill every jew. It's the only way to reverse this.

Jews force these shitskins upon Germany. Once the jews are gone the support for shitskins goes away.
>>
>>68624719
>>68624767
Liberal retard detected.
>>
>>68624767

we need to remove muslims and islam first, and then we take away women's rights and then you can teach proper history and not just how many jews you allegedly killed

they are the ones having started this shit in the first place
>>
>>68623591
WRONG

There will be another twitter prayer campaign.
There will be an apologetic country official.
There will be mass empty outrage.
There will be leftist drones.

In the end nothing will change. Its sad, I know.

Nothing will change.
>>
Alea Iacta Est said Merkel after yelling "REFUGEES WELCOME!!".
>>
>>68624485
Believe me, the German people coming to this board are the ones most aware and most desperate for change.

But maybe you remember from the other day what happened to the Mexican grill that openly supported Trump - people immediately tried to destroy their business.
Free speech can ruin your existence so it's hard to be the first to speak up. And by just speaking up, you still haven't changed anything. Or you could "revolt" physically and be in jail before you even stepped out of your door. Of course you can vote, and if only German men were allowed to vote, AfD would probably be the strongest power by now. But you can't vote against the power of women and "you're a fucking white male/nazi".

And when you realise all of that, it starts to be debatable if you're really a cuck just because you don't care about saving these people. If a man keeps trying to drown himself because he hates his own race so much, at some point you stop jumping after him and you just let him do it.

We'd be better off splitting the population and moving all liberals to Europe and all Conservatives to the US. Then the fighting would stop and no one could blame each other for what happens and the future would show who was right.
>>
>>68622409

Its even worse: If 1.3 more refugees as estimated come this year to germany, the 20-30 year old native males will be the minority.

THANKS FUCKING JEW STEVE MERKEL DID I DO THAAAAAAAT!?!?!??!
>>
>>68622409
The average German thinks: "We are a country of 81 million, what difference does 1 more million make?" What they don't understand is that out of the 81 million only 5 million are male and between 19 and 25. Out of the 5 million less than 4 million are ethnic Germans. Getting 1 million foreign males in that age bracket means non Germans already make up 33% and this is a conservative estimate and will probably be surpassed by the end of this year.
>>
>>68625044
>they are the ones having started this shit in the first place

Nope, that was the war on Iraq. The #1 enemy of Europe will always be USA.
>>
>>68625181

Souce is Bundesamt für Statistik btw. The last source I trust, since they actually dont interprete things.
>>
>>68623746
I wouldn't underestimate Germany's ability to kill off a race, just sayin..
>>
>>68625095

FUCK now I feel bad man. Sorry for stirring the pot. Hope you guys end up ok. Also I like the idea of a liberal continent vs a conservative continent. Maybe that is the future.

Again sorry German bro. You have taught me a lesson in brotherhood. Corny as fuck sounding but I mean it.
>>
>>68623591
They're fucking leaving the middle east to escape those Terrorists you fucking racist bigot shithead #NotAllMuslims #TerrorismHasNoReligion
>>
>>68625095
>you can't vote against the power of women and "you're a fucking white male/nazi".

If Merkel doesn't do the wise thing and move up the federal elections to this year, that's exactly what's going to happen.
>>
So what?

Krauts are literally the most autistic, cucked subhumans in Europe.

In every single other country people would fucking riot against this obvious fucking replacement, but in Germany we either have deluded libshits who welcome them, or EVEN WORSE: people who KNOW what the fuck is going on, but will never EVER do anything, because they are too fucking selfish and they do NOT care about it. (MUH JOB, I COULD LOSE MONEY IF I DO ANYTHING, IT IS HOPELESS ANYWAY, I'LL JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND IGNORE EVERYHTING)

I fucking HATE krauts so fucking much, literally the most subhuman cuckolds on this planet.

And it is funny that they even have the nerves to shitpost on fucking /pol/ and act like they are superior to others.

Good riddance
>>
>>68625181

Was that a fucking family matters reference? Nice.
>>
>>68625240
Not to mention that these fuckers have a far bigger birth rate than germans.
>>
>>68625414
move to pakistan
>>
>>68624262
>whites are going to be in the minority in the US, outnumbered by blacks and latinos

what are your plans to save yourself, burger? :^)
>>
File: le-pro-migration-mister.png (46 KB, 191x170) Image search: [Google]
le-pro-migration-mister.png
46 KB, 191x170
Do these politicians have no shame?
Replacing the people of entire countries and believing it's the right thing to do, this is truly the world upside down.
>>
>>68625414
yeah and what the fuck have you done other than shitposting on /pol/?
>>
>>68622491
Stop watching anime
>>
>>68625357
Then they are cowards.

People of europe didnt leave to other countries in ww2 or cold war, they suffered. And then rebuilt their countries.

These are people that would rather rape in germany than get their hands dirty cleaning up rubble and rebuilding in syria.
>>
>>68625533

Voting Trump.

Enjoy your Merkel, cuck.
>>
>>68625544
No it's even worse then that. They do it so their party can be elected and stay in power.
>>
I'd be scared if I was in Germany. You are being invaded and your government does nothing, worse they invite more of the enemy in and give them condoms to rape your women.
>>
People going mad over this on a daily basis.

Many europeans becoming right wingers as now as we speak.gouverments across europe are filled now with right wing politicans.

So my prediction is this:WE WILL go FULL 1939 in the next 5 years trust me
>>
>>68625533
Hey! Burgers are delicious.
>>
>>68625643

Too bad you all have no military.
>>
>>68624148
except that he's fucking right. europeans are too cucked to do anything about the swine.
>>
>>68624412

Also, aside from scary, I'm honestly astonished at your parents.

I mean...They are literally killing their own children.

I mean, I can't emphasize enough how much that statistic shocks me; In 4 years, by conservative estimates, young German men will be a minority in their own country.

How the ever loving fuck parents could do that to their children is beyond me. It's astonishing. You were built up into a powerhouse economy by the U.S.

You had it all rebuilt and ready to go. And now you are, and again I can't quite wrap my head around this, going to give your country to uneducated masses of men from Africa and the Middle East. It isn't figurative. There will be more African and Arab young men in Germany than Germans.

You have literally become like the Native Americans or Aboriginals. They aren't even giving you shiny beads, alcohol or advanced civilization. In fact the OPPOSITE.

It would be like if Cook showed up on the shores of Australia and said to the Aboriginals;

>You know what m8? Fuck off. YOU give me shiny rocks while I unpack my boat. Also go catch me some dinner. Thanks.
>>
File: y969521.png (44 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
y969521.png
44 KB, 540x540
>>68625414
Once it gets bad things can start to get good again.

All it takes is one financial collapse. As soon as people don't have jobs to worry about and no future to look forward to and a divided population then things will start to change.

I give it 20 years though

>tfw too old to be a stormtrooper
>>
>>68625533

Lots of ammo friend. Lots and lots of ammo.

Seriously I don't know. I think it will take a terrorist using a nuke to set us off. We are used to mass shootings so that's no big deal. We only get uppity if bombs go off it seems. Imagine a fucking mudslime using a nuke or dirty nuke though, that would be it. All the political correctness goes right out the window. I think we are all fucked desu our leaders don't give a fuck about us. Sometimes I wish pol had a hideout in the mountains I could move to.
>>
>>68625588
so what is he gonna do? nuke detroit? send legal latinos away from california/new mexico?

you are just as doomed as we are
>>
>>68625414
This. If you get literally cucked into oblivion by subhuman scum like arabs and africans, you simply don't deserve to exist.
>>
>>68625698
Neither did Nazi Germany
>>
>>68625044

>Minority removing the majority

How is that going to happen?

There are more young male Muslims coming in every 6 months than their are personal in the German military. It's amazing.
>>
>>68625719

Ya I agree but time is funny, something insane may happen to awake old Adolf and next thing you know ...
>>
>>68625095

Leave?

I know that sounds cowardly and all, but the numbers don't lie. You're screwed. Maybe if enough of you pull out the country will collapse sooner rather than later?
>>
File: 1458778314951.jpg (14 KB, 319x471) Image search: [Google]
1458778314951.jpg
14 KB, 319x471
>>68622409

Do you Hitler internally Krautbros?
>>
>>68625273
Nice try, recent instability in the middle east can be traced as far back as WW1 and WW2 with the europeans fucking up everything, drawing random lines in the sand where they wanted to make their own countries and the Europeans causing the fall of the Ottomans (the only group that's successfully kept the middle east somewhat peaceful in the last 1000+ years)
>>
>>68625807
Yeah but when white people go to war people get fucked up

Muslim war is an endless stalemate without whitey finishing it for them because they fucking suck at it
>>
>>68625782
oh god imagine all the new weaponry
>>
File: 1458730084876.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1458730084876.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
too be honest there is no non-cucked-country in the western civilised world... and we probably all know it.

the only countries which are save from migrant floods are shit tier regions, where nobody would like to stay...that''s why eastern europe is so save...

all we can do is to raise birth rates, so get yourself some decent girl and stop being a pussy for once
>>
>>68625820
country has a lot of bottled up anger. I talked to people. Some of my liberal friends are anti-immigration/refugees right now that told me a year ago how good the multicultural influences are.
>>
>>68623591
Desu you guys killed muh 6 million because a black-haired midget claimed we controlled the banks, I really hope you deport much-less-than-6-million Muslims as they're doing much worse!
>>
the whole western world is fucked in our own various ways
>>
>>68625544

>Replacing the people

Just the males.

I mean, fuck me I sound like a Stormfront cliche, but it's actually, bluntly true;

It's basically 80% young men COMING IN.

20% of the women and children...Well it's mothers and also young boys.

Who do you think these new arrivals are going to fuck? Themselves?

Like, I know it sounds like a perverse meme, but that alone seems worrying.
>>
>>68622491
hello ahmed
how are you enjoying germany
>>
>>68624148
But cartels are understandable, the drugs must flow.

But Mexicans aren't giving their women to the cartels and saying things like "zeta lives matter"
>>
>>68625643

Within 4 years your military age fighting males will be in the minority.

Well, those in Germany anyway.
>>
>>68626027
How soon can you get rid of that Merkel bitch? I don't know how German politics work, do you have fixed terms?
>>
>>68626034

You kind of do control the banks don't you?
>>
>>68625740
>what's he gonna do, nuke Detroit?

If only.
>>
>>68623591
"We will react next time, you will see"
"Just wait, next time is when things change"

When does it stop becoming "next time"? When it's too late apparently
>>
>>68626034
The Jews did and still do control the banks
>Rothschild's
>>
>>68626133
2017 is the next nation wide vote
>>
>>68626113

Good fucking point lol.
>>
>>68625728

>I give it twenty years

You seem to be missing the point too.

Within the next 4 years, by conservative estimates, Muslim Migrants will outnumber native German men (35 and under). In 20 years? There won't be any natives left to revolt.

If there is a collapse? Congratulations, you now have a majority Muslim country with angry, unemployed young men in the heart of Europe.

That should end well.
>>
>>68623591
>bombing goes off
>imports more refugees
#lovenothate
#refugeeswelcome
>>
>>68623591
Someone would have to fly a plane into Mecca to start the scrap
>>
>>68626198
So not till you have another million rapists in your country. Great.
>>
File: received_10153977057777533.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
received_10153977057777533.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>68625533

Remember Elysium? Space colonies my friend. The cosmic aryan will ride eternal.
>>
>>68626159
>>68626196
Yeah after posting I understood it seems like I'm implying we don't, wasn't my intention
>>
>>68622409
I'm not a Kraut and I'm afraid for them. And for Svens too.
Always admired Europe. Always wished them the best. Always knew I'd probably never be able to live in a dream land like Norway, Latvia or Denmark but I still wanted them to be there. Like the stars in the unreachable sky.

Please don't let them do this to you.
>>
>>68626034

You did control the banks fucker.

I like you Israel, but your ancestors were cunts.
>>
>>68626133
there is something called a Misstrauensvotum or "Constructive vote of no confidence which allows a parliament to withdraw confidence from a head of government only if there is a positive majority for a prospective successor"
>>
File: VGB.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VGB.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>>68622409
>>68623591
>>68624256
>>68624412
>>68624719
>>68624767
>>68624813
>>68624921
>>68625095
>>68625181
>>68625240
>>68625273
>>68625291
Come back home german bros :^)
>>
>>68626268

You admitted it!! I don't know what to do now ... Shit.
>>
File: 14561337218720.jpg (5 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
14561337218720.jpg
5 KB, 200x183
>>68626269
>dream land
>Latvia
>>
>>68626064
They obviously knew that only the young males would come to Europe and especially to Germany, because the young males in Germany are a very small part of the population and the easiest to replace. At the same time, the young male immigrants are far more likely to breed than German males. I'm sure if we got a million female immigrants instead of males the birthrate in Germany would remain the same. It's an evil and disgusting plan - and it will work.
>>
>>68622409
It's a trick, we still have some gas reserves.
We let them in so we don't have to travel to hunt them in their own countries.
And when we got enough here, we'll open up auschwitz again.

but shhhhh... don't tell anybody!
>>
>>68626289
>>68626268
Also, your ancestors were all criminals so don't even bother mate.
>>
>>68626448
So were yours.
>>
>>68626133
Maybe in 2021, but it's possible that many immigrants have gained citizenship and the right to vote by then.
>>
>>68626448
Your ancestors killed Jesus
>>
>>68625590
That's true. But in Germany we have this special thing I mentioned earlier, guilt because of the wars and PC level 9000, which is responsible for a major left shift.
The parties that were politically right 20 years ago are middle to left now, so of course new right parties come up. And then, because everyone has become so left, these new parties are treated as Nazis and told to GTFO.
A lot of people vote right now but the main parties do nothing to get those voters back, which, ironically, is the main reason Hitler even got the chance to rise to power back in the 1930s. Every german schoolkid is taught that.
>>
>>68626339
>only if there is a positive majority for a prospective successor
wut?
>>
>>68623591
wtf are you doing with our orange election man
>>
>>68626176
Thank god its not happening in my country. Portugal is poor compared to germany, so they dont come here. And my population is pretty racist, but if one of the bombings killed someone i loved. I would go insane, i would try to kill everyone involved in the migration plans and every sandnigger i saw.
>>
>>68626198

By that time there will be another 1 million young migrant men in your country. Maybe Mama Merkel will give them the vote :)
>>
>>68626566
Nigga my ancestors are Jesus

Damn Jew had it coming
>>
File: 1458252784752.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1458252784752.png
198 KB, 520x388
>all is going according to plan
>>
>>68626448

Yeah, but we raped our own and we stayed on an empty prison island.
>>
>>68625095
Come to Finland germanbro.
We are yet to fall into the same pit as Swedes have, and we could really use people who will speak against this lunacy.
>>
>>68626646
Why would Jews want more Muslims in the world? That's just dumb.
>>
>>68626360
I know, right. If only the million or so russians currently residing here shared your viewpoint and fucked off back to russia.
>>
>>68626636
Haha
>>
>>68626620

Portugal is Not filled with WHITE aryans like sweden and germany that is the real reason desu
>>
>>68623591
"We'll stop the genocide of white europe next time terrorist attack" says increasingly nervous man for 7th time this year.
>>
>>68626535
I think it's funny how they call them asylum seekers and start mixing it with calling them immigrants.
Asylum seekers would have to leave when they don't have to fear being in their home country anymore.

So why are they calling them immigrants now?
>>
>>68622409
all according to 計画
(translators note: '計画' means 'plan')
>>
>>68626601
Um beim Misstrauensvotum Erfolg zu haben, muss gleichzeitig ein neuer Kanzler (zumindest übergangsweise) mit Mehrheit gewählt werden.
>>
File: apgray-main.jpg (82 KB, 470x531) Image search: [Google]
apgray-main.jpg
82 KB, 470x531
>>68626636

Wtf Israel has bantz?? Going to have to shut it down.
>>
>>68626685
Hey Finland I have a question. Is your more socialistic economy really awesome or is it shittier than Bernie Sanders made it out to be?
>>
>>68626431

I don't know. German men don't breed because feminism has made German women and families a broken prospect, like most of the west.

I have no idea how it's going to work with Migrant men and German women.

Like, again, memeing aside, are they just going to have some sort of race mixing propaganda or something?

Or is the idea that once the white males are gone, there will be less resistance to immigration and they will mass import Muslim females for their men? Like I would honestly like to know what the plan is here.
>>
>>68625344
Don't worry about it, I'm used to it here. /pol/ sucks people into these divide-and-conquer shitposts about US > EU and pooinloo and afuckingleaf and so on and on some level it's funny, but on another it just stops us from connecting with those who are actually closest to us, regardless of nationality.
>>
>>68626720
They don't want more Muslims in the world; they want to use them to destroy the whiteness of the non-Jewish west.

Just ask George Soros and Barbara Lerner-Spectre
>>
>>68622409

I guess Germany will be run by half-black women
Hope they keep paying for my habits
>>
>>68626588
yeah it's weird, left leaning parties think they can aggregate more voters by migrating to the left even more so. Those retards don't understand that if every single left-leaning party becomes even more left-oriented the voter block who wants to vote more parties that are moderate or slightly right-leaning won't be able to do so because there are literally no parties that are moderate right or moderate left to vote for. They will end up having to vote for far right-wing parties out of pure spite.
>>
>>68626806
das sollte wohl das kleinste problem sein.
>>
>>68622409
germans either accepted this fact or try to ignore it.
You either know that you lost or don`t. but this game is lost.
>>68623591
bombings happening quite regularly now. It`s like in an abusive marriage. You get slapped over and over for decades until the abused one kills the abuser. Then the abused one gets jailed for a life time. Same in germany
Once we fight back (after our fate is sealed anyways) we either get jailed or bombed into pieces by EU and US troops
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

krauts do you even compete?
>>
>>68622409
>Doesn't this scare any of you Krauts?

Yes. But it sounds too good to be true. What do you think the economic consequences will be? This heinous state will collapse and we'll finally be free!

Let it burn, baby. Let it burn down!
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 500x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 500x759
>>68626268
Finally the truth comes out.
Side question: How are things under Bibi? I always found it ironic that American Jews for the most part are these extreme liberals who would willingly import refugees in the millions if they could; but somehow Israel has a nationalistic/conservative has the head of the state by popular demand.
>>
>>68626176

They're Europeans.

They're just waiting for the government to come in and do something about it. That's their modus operandi.

The thing that they don't realize is that their governments, and a large portion their people, want them to be replaced.
>>
>>68622409
no, as you can see, I already left
>>
>>68626034
But you do control the banks
>>
>>68626852

Amen bro, but pooinloo will never stop haha. Damn Indians God love em.
>>
>>68626852

Honestly I just thought you were a bunch of stupid cucks like our Melbourne libs.

But when I saw these stats...Jesus fucking christ. That's a whole different ball game. You poor bastards.

Maybe you honestly should leave. Finland. Fucking Poland. Australia. I don't know.
>>
File: austria.png (103 KB, 953x1760) Image search: [Google]
austria.png
103 KB, 953x1760
>>68625643
>Austria promising a giant happening again
>>
>>68626815
Our economy is in the shitter m8.
Has been for years.
The social benefits encourage people to sit on their asses all day, and leech off the state, because you can actually get more dosh from the government than you can get by actually working at a minimum pay job, if you play your cards right.

Our current government has tried to make moves to fix our economy, but has been constantly road blocked by our fucking greedy, self serving, and useless as fuck unions. Nobody wants anything to get cut, despite the fact that we can no longer afford all the ridiculous benefits, social services and so on.

Shit is gonna get worse before it gets better here.
>>
>>68626788
It became too obvious that most of them aren't actual refugees. They are also in some kind of dilemma: They say the refugees will boost our economy, but if they really are refugees and if they have to leave when their home country is safe, then how are they going to work and benefit our economy? If they aren't actual refugees but (economic) migrants that are here to stay and work, then how do you justify letting them all in illegally?
>>
File: 1455070540760.jpg (74 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1455070540760.jpg
74 KB, 500x632
>>
>>68622409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyiWImBcYA0
>>
>>68627026

Are you ready?
>>
>>68627129
As ready as I can be. I do think we are reaching a boiling point though. We will have to see what sets it off.
>>
>>68626636
>Ashkenazi are Israelites

is this what they actually teach over there?

you guys aren't even semetic. You're eastern european
>>
>>68626886
Merkel hat immernoch mehrheitliche Unterstützung im Bundestag, selbst wenn es zum Misstrauensvotum kommen würde, würde sich der Bundestag nicht auf einen Übergangskanzler (natürlich auch von der CDU, z.B. Schäuble) einigen.
>>
>>68625181
So are most german women lusting after kebab? Because everytime I see pro rapefugee rallies in Germany it's 80% women.

If German men will be a minority in prime age group, will most German women breed with mudslime? How common is it there now?
>>
>>68627200
rinse, repeat
>>
>>68627054
Wow, did not expect that. Half the country over here is drooling to be like you guys right now. Thanks for the info
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 711x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 711x1024
>>68623591
I hope so
>>
>>68627195
Genetic testing shows that Ashkenazis are an Italian-Hebrew mixed population.
>>
>>68627266
Yeah they are lusting after Kebab, but it's not really as common as it is in /pol/s wet cuck dreams. There's also one thing to keep in mind: Kebabs only want children and marriage with muslim women.
>>
>>68627129
Yes. I just hope Trump declares open season on Muslims globally.
>>
>>68623591
You deserve a position as Trump's court jester if you believe this.

Think of the first reactions to the recent Belgian attack. Before mourning the dead, people instantly felt bad for followers of Islam. Even I was expecting rallying calls for the crusades and the extermination of Islam (which, admittedly did happen rather soon, but not as fast as Muslim apologists), but no, the first reaction was "This is going to look very bad for Muslims". People are now conditioned to first think of the "disenfranchised and oppressed" before anyone else, regardless of the situation. It is like how we view blacks here in America.

It is honestly astounding to me, because even though we do have our share of cuckoldry in this great nation, when 9/11 happened people were up in arms. They were fucking stabbing Sikhs just for looking like Muslims. In this day in age, I believe that if Europe had something as catastrophic as the WTC falling, you guys would bend over and let even more refugees in.

If you believe Europe will change it's attitudes on the subject, you are either a hilarious comedian, a neckbeard who doesn't talk to normies, or a plain retard.

Europe is terrifying to me. Not because of the Muslims, but because of the whites. I fear we may become like you very soon. Right now we have a 50/50 split, as has been the standard since before I was born, but because of how higher education, social media, and hollywood Jews, I sincerely worry we will reach to point Europe has.

There could be hard statistics from multiple renowned universities that say 99% of all Muslims are radicals, and you guys would still be letting them in because "not all Muslims are bad".

But since the US is headed in your direction, I guess we can meet up in hell and discuss it some more.
>>
>>68626448
>>68626495
>>
>>68623591
>implying
Get rid of your shitty leaders first.
>>
>>68622409
What do you want me to do? any outburst about this will get you in a nice cozy prison cell where most inmates are turks and arabs and you will have a lot of fun in there. the politicans just walk over ethnic germans, they dont care. the media is completly biased and ridicules anything that isnt "aww poor ahmed and his sexual emergency WE NEED TO HELP THE WHOLE ARAB WORLD !!" .

All I do is try and keep my family and friends safe and closeby and hope for a happening.

I wonder if IS is gonna set up some bombs at the germany/england football game on saturday in berlin. would fit them they did the same at the france national game in paris.

Also im not really scared im more angry and confused how they could move this development so quick and without a lot of problems.theres a machinery behind this "crisis" that is way too well crafted and used to really do anything about it.
>>
>>68627266
>Because everytime I see pro rapefugee rallies in Germany it's 80% women.

because it's the socially acceptable thing to do and the low-hanging fruit if you want to look like you're supporting a good cause. If the majority of this country would be right-wing anti-refugees then those women would be part of the protesting groups that want them out of this country. You will never see women flock on the street to support the socially unacceptable ideas and I mean that with the utmost respect I can muster for these retards.
>>
>>68627317
Make no mistake, our economy is NOT doing well. Our growth statistics are on Greece tier, and the moves necessary to re-energize our economy are not made, because unions, stagnant bureaucrats, and various other leeches bitch and whine when our government tries to do anything.

The worst thing is that right now, we have pretty much the most conservative, and rightist government possible. Come next election, due to people being fucking idiots, the leftist, former commie parties that gargle on union balls, along with various smaller libtard and basically sjw parties will probably get elected.

Shit is not good.
>>
To be honest, as long as you control the military and police, they can outnumber you and you still have a chance to fight back and win.

Once they control the guns and military, and have the votes in a democracy, you have no chance.
>>
>>68625095
All the Europeans should move to the U.S. and help out with the ethnic problem. They're starting to outnumber us, and guns are legal in the states.
>>
File: dd.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>68627266
>rapefugee
>>
>>68626342
I dont know man. are there german settlements? i mean towns and cities where most are of german descend?
I had my fair share of south americans and most werent that pleasant. especially argentinians or nigger from urugay
>>
Germany has some kind of cucked death wish. Oh well we will go on without you.
>>
>>68626685
I would but fuck me finnish is impossible to learn. perkele! also theres little supply of my favourite after work drug : weed.
>>
Any white Germans should flee to Australia or even the U.S while they still can, sooner or later the borders will close forever is seeming more and more possible.

It fills me with a sick feeling in my stomach and I have no idea the locals are still there, either start torching mosques or get out.
>>
>>68627749
You can survive here with English perfectly well.
>>
>>68627467
>It is honestly astounding to me, because even though we do have our share of cuckoldry in this great nation, when 9/11 happened people were up in arms. They were fucking stabbing Sikhs just for looking like Muslims. In this day in age, I believe that if Europe had something as catastrophic as the WTC falling, you guys would bend over and let even more refugees in.

you don't get it, do you. If shit hits the fan then the war would be at our door-step. America can bomb countries overseas without any danger of getting bombed back. The Muslim community in America is by far not as prevalent as in Europe. If you bomb some retards in an Afghan terrorist-training camp there isn't much societal backlash because you lack the society that would be outraged about it.
>>
File: M0PldgVudPs.jpg (67 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
M0PldgVudPs.jpg
67 KB, 604x340
>>68627382
that moment when he saw in Internet german frau whose grandmother raped in '45 in Berlin.
>>
>>68624389
Nah dude he's absolutely right, we have degeneracy but not as much race mixing
>>
>>68627642
wait what? Aren't you guys anti-immigration?
>>
>>68627807

>war would be at our doorstep

Your fault for letting jihadis on your doorstep.
>>
>>68627964
only some.
>>
>>68627796
I have plents of steam friends who are fins. none of them are really, healthy? most are drug addicted and drink heavily and are depressed most of the time. So i dont know, the best selling point of finland is the vast amount of lakes to fish in and woods to forage and hike. i like nature.
>>
>>68627671
half a million people of german descent in cordoba
>>
>>68628020
our fault? Our politicians run a fucking trainwreck on this country. We didn't fucking vote for any of that. Unless you literally want us to walk up to the Reichstag and publicly execute those in charge I'm afraid there is nothing we can do.
>>
>>68627964
Pfft... Not if it's nice white people! Let's be honest. All anti-immigration really means is "no crazy muslims or shitty criminal spics". White people have this amazing ability of contributing to society and assimilating into a different culture peacefully and respecting one another's ideals.
>>
>>68627964
>>68628055
Like say... 1 million muslims in a year, 90%+ of which are men in their 20's and older, and countless more are known to post on social media that they are Jihadists...
>>
>>68627266

I guess they have to be.

Think about it this way;

Nearly all the migrants are young men. A very, very, very tiny amount are young women - the percentage of them who wish to or will be allowed to partner with German native men would be statistically irrelevant.

If your a German woman and a Kebab male, by sheer numbers, you have no choice but to partner with each other. Not even a Keba Lust Cuck Me Me kind of way. Just sheer biological/statistical facts. If they DON'T partner and German women convert and become Muslim baby machines, the only way Germany can continue is to simply keep importing young men as replacements.
>>
>>68628103

If your politicians fail you, how do you hold them accountable?

If 100,000 Germans all congregated and formed a mass protest against the immigration, it would send a powerful message that enough is enough and they wouldn't be able to retaliate against you individually.
>>
File: 1454744707874.jpg (688 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454744707874.jpg
688 KB, 1920x1200
>>68627642
>>68627756

> abandon europa
> absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Europe is the Motherland of us all, it spawned the greatest civilisation the world has ever known and both of our nations have fought for her many times. We should again, and when the time comes I hope both of you will.
>>
File: 1363313167181.jpg (125 KB, 498x675) Image search: [Google]
1363313167181.jpg
125 KB, 498x675
>>68628103
I have never had a more perfect moment to use this image German bro.
>>
So why don't we do anything about this? Seriously, if we wanted we could do something. Are we just too comfy still?
>>
File: pp.jpg (19 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
19 KB, 475x475
>>68627964
I think almost half of the U.S. population already has german ancestors, so it'll be OK when new germanbros arrive.
>>
File: britaintweets.png (274 KB, 599x838) Image search: [Google]
britaintweets.png
274 KB, 599x838
>>68623591
Yeah never mind all these previous terrorist attacks. After the NEXT ONE we'll do something!
>>
>>68628217
a large number did protest over the cologne rapes.

but that got buried into the dirt if i recall.
>>
>>68628219
Well, of course I would go to Europe, I was just speaking within the context of his response. As long as whites start to get along as and rebuild their nation.
>>
I wonder how old I'll be when I see news of the German government being usurped by Islamic rebels across Europe.

I fully expect this to happen in my lifetime.
>>
>>68627467

This is true everywhere. Here as in Belgium, before the attacks were even over, we had twitter campaigns and media campaigns and protests talking about the "real victims": Muslims.

Your publications like Salon even flat out stated that ISIS are bravely fighting back against Far Right Oppression in Europe.

It's a fucking boondoggle of self loathing suicide right now.
>>
>>68628276
Literally everyone is waiting for somone else to make the first stand.
>>
>>68628103
That is what you are going to have to do and yes that is what we expect.

Revolutions in europe and south america have been traditionally much easier to pull off than in Asia or North America historically speaking.

The brazilians are already doing it. Why aren't you? If the hue monkeys can do it what is your excuse

You are cucked face it. Get angry and do something pegida can be the way it starts but too many of you are all like "ew nationalists hurr fukn nazis cuckcukcukc"
>>
>>68628103

>Execute politicians

Well that's a start. It's really your only option. Your country is collapsing. Your only options are to get out or stop it. You let savages into your country and now they're taking over. You put women in power and their lust for jihadi cock is going to destroy the country. Do something cuck.
>>
File: 1455866356412.png (608 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1455866356412.png
608 KB, 599x717
>>68626342

And where is home i ask you?

Its definitely not Niedersachsen anymore.

I hope Merkel gets assassinated, Trump takes over and bros up with putin, making western civilisation great again.
>>
>>68628283
>dat pic
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1442271750614.jpg (40 KB, 461x338) Image search: [Google]
1442271750614.jpg
40 KB, 461x338
>>68628227
>>
>>68627563

There is zero reason for ISIS to target Germany.

They already conquered your land without lifting a finger. There was an ISIS fighter who boasted that most of Europe would be won by simple demographics. Germany will be the first to fall to this method.
>>
>>68627964
Anti-illegal. Border jumpers and those who abuse visas are the ones we hate. In an odd way, we are pro immigrant, as many hate American blacks far more than Africans who immigrate legally.
>>
>>68628367
The sad thing is that there isn't even any satisfaction of telling people "SEE YOU RETARDS? I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO" because everyone responsible will probably be dead by then.

This is what bothers me the most, it's not even possible to rub it into anyone's face.
>>
File: npdj8QGY.png (55 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
npdj8QGY.png
55 KB, 253x253
>>68628413

>Putin
>Western Civilization

Wew lad
>>
File: 7AaZ5mY.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7AaZ5mY.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
MFW soon..
>>
>>68626913
You're already admitting defeat before even actually trying to fight, you coward. You're afraid to lose your fairly sweet life, and in the process you doom your nation. You Westerners make me sick.
>>
>>68628472
Damn right. Because Mexicans are hard workers but niggers are lazy and entitled.
>>
They are going to ethnically cleanse you. Either convert, or die. Why would you wait for it to reach that point? Start speaking out.
>>
Great thread.
Many people are asking how the migrant men are going to mate with the German women.

It's called conversion to Islam. /pol I thought you would have recognised this.
>>
>>68627467
Referring to Europe, in any regard, as if it was a single unified entity shows how utterly dumb and uneducated you are in the matter. You should stop gathering all your info from Twitter screen-caps on /pol/ and form your own opinion
>>
>>68628217
Protests don't do anything. Petitions don't do anything. Our government knows damn well that it's acting against our will and against our interest. They don't care, because they know there is nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>68628368
no one takes any gawker media seriously. during gamergate /pol/ went on a campaign, attacking gawker media by spreading around their most vile filth and what adds were shown with that filth.

>Hey Mercedes...how do you feel about your ads showing up with a pro pedophilia article?
>Hey home depot, I know you guys are really anti drugs, so what do you think about adds for your company showing up on pro drug articles here? are you guys pro #420 now?

Not to mention Hulk hogan just ripped them a massive 100-140million dollar asshole in his successful lawsuit.

They will soon die.
>>
>>68626034
hubris
>>
>>68628569

The Pope fully endorses Merkels actions.
>>
>>68622409

Nah, don't give a shit. Literally Apocalypse now, please.
>>
>>68626852
Why not get out?

Get out while you still can?

It's not great for white males really anywhere right now but there's still countries that value white males.

Come to Australia or go to the US.
>>
>>68628677
Are guns legal in Germany?
>>
File: 1455043788254.png (816 KB, 852x665) Image search: [Google]
1455043788254.png
816 KB, 852x665
>>68628526

Mate historically germans are culturally nearer to russians, than to americans.
>>
>>68623591
Next terract will be in the Netherlands, Germany will accept another million saracens before your turn.
>>
>>68628677
>Protests don't do anything. Petitions don't do anything.

Then you use force. It only takes a few good men. Or even one of you to be the catalyst. Go out and perform an assassination for your country.
>>
>>68628666

It's not so much HOW...It's the idea that German women don't realize this.

They are as feminist as any other western nation.

Yet they don't seem to realize that they are going to have to choose between dying alone or being wed into an abusive patriarchal system.

It's kind of staggering.

DO they realize it? What do they think is going to happen?
>>
File: Patagonia-CHile.jpg (89 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
Patagonia-CHile.jpg
89 KB, 1440x720
>>68626034

GTFO of my Patagonia, you filthy soap
>>
>>68627865

USA is racemixing ground zero shithead.
>>
>>68628844
I think you mean sweden.
>>
>>68628103
>Unless you literally want us to walk up to the Reichstag and publicly execute those in charge I'm afraid there is nothing we can do.

Yes actually you fucking beta
>>
>>68628755
nope. I mean you can get a hunting license which allows you to have a gun at home. But these guns are heavily monitored and controlled. I'm sure the government would get suspicious if thousands of Germans that exhibited no interest in hunting suddenly try to get a hunting license.
>>
R.I.P. Germoney

My grandfather is spinning in his grave right now.

Apparently you guys aren't familiar with the phrase, "don't shit where you eat".

You did bring it on yourselves though.
>>
Europeans are the new Jews. There will be few left. Isolated, living in small, dispersed communities.

Only then will it be okay for parents to pressur force their children to marry only whites.

Plan accordingly. Become the Jew
>>
>>68628765

>Racist Lunatic Commits Worst Terrorist Attack Since Oklahoma City Bombings

>All White Males Arrested In Massive Police Sweeps To Prevent Further Destruction Of Western Civilization

You can't outfight demographics. It's done. Germany is finished and over.
>>
>>68628887

Sorry, no. We're just too much better than other people, even the brainwashed brain-washed Swedes has a subconciuss stop there.
>>
>>68628931

You need a new Führer.

IV Reich or bye bye white race.
>>
>>68622491
Found the turkroach.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (894 KB, 2848x1570) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
894 KB, 2848x1570
>>68628997

Yeah...sure.
>>
>>68622620
>people who shun the Kike Trio deserve to be enriched
Spotted the crypto-slime.
>>
File: lappari.png (735 KB, 951x488) Image search: [Google]
lappari.png
735 KB, 951x488
>>68623746
All I want is an attack on Finnish soil so we can go full Sisu and get shit done.
>>
>>68622409
Shitpostralia at its best.
>>
>>68628670
When the world speaks of Europe, that means Western Europe. Not the slavs or other Eastern nations. It's a side effect of being irrelevant. Sort of like when people speak of America, they imagine New York and Los Angeles, not Boise.

>>68628844
The US is ground zero for pushing the agenda, but most don't follow through with it. The BLM tv show on Comedy Central just had an episode a few weeks back about how black and latinos can't get white dates/matches.
>>
>>68628951
>You did bring it on yourselves though.
I'm so tired of this statement. We never voted for any of this. Yes, there obviously hasn't been enough resistance ever since Merkel decided to fuck us over with the refugee crisis, but when we voted in the last elections we voted for the party with the strictest immigration policy.
>>
File: 1388196156166.gif (437 KB, 720x2304) Image search: [Google]
1388196156166.gif
437 KB, 720x2304
>>68628931
Oi m8. I know very little about your country, but if I recall, black powder arms are mostly unregulated in germany. also pic related.

you can also make basic arms with piping and matchhead powder. make yourself a bloody matchlock pipegun.

If you want more DIY stuff, ask.
>>
>>68623746
Help me Finland
>>
>>68628931
That could work. Get some friends together for a "hunting group" but really your secret freedom fighters
>>
>>68629116

Your country is about to collapse because your women crave terrorist cock and you're attacking the Australian who is informing you of cuckoldry.
>>
all the real german men died
>>
>>68628413
>>68627671
There are a lot of places in Argentina where most are german decedent, I think that there is a strong community in Entre Rios and the like but also our country is huge as fuck you can settle anywhere you want and form your own communities, we took you in after you lost WW2 we can give you a hand again in this time of need.
>>
>>68629104

S-Simo Häyhä is that you?

>>68629032
> >>68629116
>>
File: 1387710285429.png (277 KB, 690x932) Image search: [Google]
1387710285429.png
277 KB, 690x932
>>68623591

It's more likely you'll be the one deported, Hans.
>>
File: britenemy.jpg (378 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
britenemy.jpg
378 KB, 1024x1024
By the time the average German realizes "hang on, something's very wrong here" they will be unable to voice their opinion due to constantly rubbing shoulders with the explosively violent adherents of the religion of peace. Speaking out would mean getting your head kicked in, being stabbed, or worse. Also, new "hate speech" laws are bound to be in the pipeline.

There is no recourse for democratic redress of the situation because the new arrivals will be fast-tracked to voting rights and because the major political parties will form coalitions to maintain the status quo.

Germany is finished as a country. Germans killed themselves through political correctness. You let your political parties buy the votes of unassailable aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NItHKVXr-mQ
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cfb_1449062774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU
>>
>>68624127
Hallo Manfrau. Have you sucked Muslim cock today already?

How is your narcistic Selbstliebe doing? Havent read Ken Wilber yet I see?

Ye that is probably the Best. Who else is going to tell us how the World works despite having only ivory tower experiences.
>>
>>68628808
Women don't respond to long term consequences and logical outcomes.

They look for a mix of strength and propaganda. In a few years when they realise (mostly in cities) that their best chance of starting a family. Is with the migrants, Islam will open its arms.
>>
>>68629194

If you aren't actively trying to change government policy, then you gave your consent. And I don't mean by voting. I mean by protests, demands, calls, threats, and violence.

Has there been any real organizations that have spoken to politicians about their concerns? Or are they just arrested?
>>
>>68628951
What's the problem? Lots of foreign people with incompatible cultural background + ghettoization bring an important advantage with them : conflict. Cultural conflict is the basis for civil war and civil war is a great thing to advance humanity to its end. I mean, sure, the things going on in Germany right now won't mean the eradication of mankind, but it's an important step in the right direction, because such a destabilization of the western world means potentially provoking countries with WMDs into war.
>>
>>68629385
>unassailable
unassimilable
>>
>>68626726
lol there's only like a million ppl living in ur city-state
>>
>>68629304
The kangooro is right. Look at the video he posted, the data comes from the demographics of the refugees that Germany took in, and the current demographics of german native men.

Best case scenario in 5 years if shit continues like now, german men will be the minority in their own country between the age of 20 to 35 and when the old people die then germans as a hole would be the minority, that is basic math there is nothing controversial about it.
>>
>>68628413
Only a few African Countries are homogenous
>>
File: 1458696548531.gif (14 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1458696548531.gif
14 KB, 416x416
>>68623591
>mfw
>>
>>68622409
good riddance. nothing but nazis
>>
>>68629283

Dont say it here, amerifats just love the "argentina is white" meme.

It's funny because they have millions of niggers.

>>68629207
The problem here is the ammo, you can have guns, but ironically only the army and police can buy ammunition
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.