[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So due to the cuckification of the western civilization Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: file.jpg (266 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
266 KB, 1080x1920
So due to the cuckification of the western civilization Islam taking over the world is basically inevitable at this point. But would it really be so bad?

>elimination of all degeneracy
>placement of women back into extremely subservient role (literal slaves)
>can say and do literally anything since any objection would be labeled as racist/islamiphobic
>death to all jews
>world eventually at peace as Islam consumes everything

For all your hatred of cucks, Islam is literally the least cucked way of life. Why don't you just accept Islam into your heart and convert?
>>
>>68621502
>elimination of all degeneracy
>islam is the biggest degeneracy ever
>>
>>68621502
mom i posted again
>>
>>68621502
>Islam
>Take over anything
The almost all muslims who go and blow themselves up usually come from shit families/are poor. Most Western muslims are, believe it or not, too comfortable to go blow themselves up. They care more about their jobs then they do their faiths desu.

In any case, muslims are way too segregated at the moment to take over the world. It's a silly proposition, and only sheltered /pol/tards believe such nonsense.
>>
File: 1447966594802.jpg (162 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1447966594802.jpg
162 KB, 1200x675
>>68621502
Canadians dont understand not every country is a mulsim shit hole like theirs.
>>
>>68621682
Maybe were we live mate, Europe is fucked for muslims.
>>
>>68621551
>islam is the biggest degeneracy ever

How so? I've only been on /pol/ for a few weeks but it seems me degeneracy to you guys is just slutty women, cucked men, anime, etc. All things that would be addressed with Islam.

>>68621552

Thanks for contributing to the conversation you literal worthless piece of shit
>>
Islam is incredibly degenerate.

https://youtu.be/9MpnpcCLvtM
>>
File: 1449642535670.jpg (83 KB, 685x615) Image search: [Google]
1449642535670.jpg
83 KB, 685x615
>>68621777
this is bait
>>
File: 1451787695548.jpg (43 KB, 395x500) Image search: [Google]
1451787695548.jpg
43 KB, 395x500
>>68621502
Replacing one degenercy by another
>i'd prefer watching homos exposing their assholes on the street rather than getting my head cut off for eating pork chops.
>>
>>68621779
That doesn't seem any more degenerate than the ridiculous shit we see today in the West. In fact we are much worse.

>>68621856
No. I'm just genuinely curious as to how Islam isn't compatible with the whole "muh degeneracy", "fuck feminism", "gas the kikes" shit I see spammed here constantly
>>
>>68621777
blow yourself up

now
>>
>>68621939
Exactly how common is that stuff in the video in Islamic countries? Mostly likely WAY less common than the bullshit we are exposed to almost everyday
>>
>>68621502

Depends on if you want your grandchildren to be arabic rape-spawn like Greece, Persia and Egypt. Around here we call freaks like you 'cuckolds.'
>>
>>68621988
Lurk more faggot.
>>
>>68622023
Nice job explaining how Islam isn't completely compatible with the typical /pol/ ideology I posted earlier
>>
So Islam is the most /pol/ religion and no one here can explain why. Okay.
>>
>>68621502
you idiot. any one who is white is either a brood sow for kebabs or just a dead man walking if you let them stay

its why they try to convince every one that the danger is conservatives not the liberals who want to let more in

white SJW's are suicidal. some of the feminist think they can change the kebabs with the power of their pussy but their just dumb bitches who would stay with any abusing faggot

they plan on attacking in force when they have the numbers. if you dont believe me have fun mumbling "it wasnt suppose to be like this" in a few years
>>
>>68621502
>allows polygamy
doesn't get much more cucked than that senpai
>>
>>68622170
The difference between us and islam is that we in the west do not represent islam, therfore islam wants us dead or subserviant to islam. Its simple us vs them. We want our ideaology to win, they want theirs, stop trying to make it this big morale event and look at it from a tribal aspect. Western whites dont want to have their cultures changed into arab culture. Simple.
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
>>68621777

>Islam
>not degenerate

You are aware that white nationalist gangs in jail will kill pedophiles before even Jews? The Aryan Brotherhood would kill the Prophet Muhammad before any Jew.
>>
>>68622449
>stop trying to make it this big morale event and look at it from a tribal aspect

Clearly it's not that simple since a vast number of westerner are actually welcoming them in. It's not so black and white
>>
>>68621502
Give me liberty or give me death.
>>
>>68623051
Thats what defines the senitiment on /pol/. we are the people who are loyal to our nations and heritage. Your asking about /pol/ specifically so bringing in leftists who support refugees is irrelevant.
>>
>>68621502
Muslims are like niggers
At least the niggers here in America
When the oppressive white man is gone they will find something else to kill each other with

Same for Muslims
>>
File: 1458643298714.jpg (1 MB, 1232x1229) Image search: [Google]
1458643298714.jpg
1 MB, 1232x1229
>>68621777
Look up chai boys. You may or may not be thankful for the knowledge.
Also many of them are bisexual I'm pretty sure it's Thursday's that they are allowed to fuck other dudes. Pluss the revenge stuff is pretty shitty as is their kangaroo court system. A lot of them still drink alcohol and smoke like Asians. Poor hygiene is rampant and they tend not to treat animals very well. Also they have a predisposition for inbreeding and most of their countries are extremely violent. But they love guns and thy still hit their women and tell them how to vote so they have that going for them. Literally the only thing that it has going for it is that they are allowed to abuse women into obedience and that really only applies to the native born Muslims. Their basically Jew niggers.
>>
>>68623317
They're got damn autocorrect.
>>
>>68623394
thank got for that.
>>
If the world was 100% Muslim they'd be killing themselves over which ones are doing right, like they have been for thousands of years.
>>
>>68622994
You don't need white nationalist or the ABT for that.

Whites in general consider child abuse and rape as the worst thing a human being can do. In Spain, rapist in general (not only child abusers) were used to get killed. Things changed a little bit now and there's now a pseudo organization, in most jails, that's like the inmate union. These people would mob a pedophile and tell him "You have two choices: Either you cut a piece of your own dick or I do it". Then he goes to the infirmary and nobody knows how he got cut.

At least it was this way when there was no short of segregation, 4-5 years ago, but I don't think that changed much since then.
>>
>>68621502
No wine, no pork. Assholes around me start yelling/praying several times a day, do you even consider how fucking annoying that would be? Most their followers are shitskins, their profet is a sandniggers, they are cousin fucking inbreds and their fasting prengnant woman make their darkspawn offsprings effective retards. Plus since they knock up bitches at early ages their first offspring tend to be midget sized, so they are degenerates that way too. So how about just put back women to their places, without accepting an ideology that ruin any comfort you have in life, and destroy the genetics of it's followers. Islam equals disgenics.
>>
File: original.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
>>68621502
better yet, why dont you just move to saudi arabia?
>>
>he thinks we'll go down quietly
>he thinks shitskins actually have a chance
>>
>>68621988
>"gas the kike"
>He doesn't realize mudshits are literally only jewish sock puppets

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>68621502
>t. Muhammad Abdul al-Sabim
>>
>>68621502
Interesting point.
The thing i really like about the future is that no matter what happens women,lgbt and liberals are fucked and not in the way they like it.
So yeah i hate islam but on the other hand it would give some people what they truly deserve.
I will never support any Islamization but if it happens i will laugh my ass off and simple be "muslim" (outside lol).
While the liberals,lgbt and women will wake up in a horror show.
Kinda reversing our roles today, right wing dudes will not care anymore since islam is pretty right wing anyway, liberals and women will cry,complain and die by the thousands and nothing can or will be done ..besides laughing at them of course... and its even their own fault.
>>
Hello yes I'd like to report an issue
It appears my bait is weak
Would you please tell the chef to try again later? or perhaps tell him to kill himself? Okay thank you
>>
>>68621502

I'm pretty okay with it. Islam is the man's dream.
>>
>>68623433
I think my phone hates me sometimes. I forgot to add that they have no concept of being respectful of others beliefs. It's a core Tennant of their all important space rock that they force their shit beliefs down everyone else's throat's as much as possible weather they like it or not. Also it fucking sucks being near anywhere the live or mass because of the loud ass calls to prayer and the subsequent moon music.
>>
>>68627260
Thank fuck I dont live near any.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.