[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If immigration was limited to females only then brussels wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
If immigration was limited to females only then brussels wouldn't have happened.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>68620278
Yeah you're right. They would behead children and scream of the top of their lungs that god told them to do it while walking through the city with the head
>>
>>68620278
>>
There would be a Muslim beta uprising
>>
>>68620416
>>68620411
alright make that a female with a benis in them
>>
>>68620278
Because the bombers where mostly raised here in Europe born in Belgium and France.

Here you go :-)
>>
>>68620278
**hot chicks only

Of course, feminists would then flip their shit
>>
>>68622832
Free market will fix it.
>>
>>68620278
the problem is that brussels happened BECAUSE OF WOMEN

it's only women that want immigrants to flood europe
>>
>>68620278

all foreigners need to fuck off, including women
>>
>>68624416
Women wants immigrants because they're mostly young males.
>>
Ok, the one on the right has a horrible ass!
>>
If immigration was limited to young women, the borders would be sealed immediately by screeching feminists.
>>
>>68624699
they want immigrants because they don't understand the consequences

women are fucking stupid and they can't help but feel "compassion" for the immigrants. little do they know how fucked they are going to be soon when they are being beheaded by the people they felt "compassion" for.
>>
>>68620278
>>
if females didn't have the vote, colonge wouldn't have happened pmw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.