[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Wall and Rio Grande
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 830x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 830x340
Has Trump explained how he plans to build a wall around the Rio Grande?
>>
>>68619868
>trump
>explain something
>>
bump, hopefully an American can provide an answer and not some cuck euro.
>>
1 brick at a time.
>>
>>68619868
Simple
Build a wall around the Rio Grande
>>
>>68619868
This is just speculation, but you're likely going to see American ground on the American side of the river be conceded to Mexico just to cut down on the logistical nightmare all those twists and turns will have on the wall construction.

I suppose you could also TAKE land from Mexico instead, but that might be a bridge too far.
>>
>>68619868
>trump
>explaining anything
Thats just not what trump is mate
>>
>>68622081

Funny thing is that if it were up to the people we'd even pay for it to happen.

It's not that far fetched of an idea either. Most of the jobs and factories that America lost to Mexico are in Monterrey which is 40 mins away from the border
>>
We're gonna do it, trust me its be yuuuge. And who's gonna pay for it? Mexico is. I've got all the smart words. The wall just got 10 feet higher
>>
well obviously america needs to claim the land up to rio grand as a natural barrier, you understand mexico its a national security issue.
>>
It's called a dam
>>
Build a hydro electric dam across it
>>
>>68622675
>building a damn in international waters..

yea good luck
>>
>>68622722
Don't make us nuke you again
International waters are American waters that we let other people use
>>
>>68622722
Fuck 'em. Manifest Destiny.
>>
>>68621895
If the US did that, it would prevent us from accessing the Rio Grande.
>>
>>68622876
How so?
The wall can have doors
>>
lay down land mines.
problem solved
>>
File: 1457576879080.gif (875 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1457576879080.gif
875 KB, 268x268
More than likely the wall will sit some distance back from the Rio Grande on the US side you will have to access the river through checkpoints
>>
just flood the river with piranhas

what can go wrong
>>
File: American Alligators.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
American Alligators.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Simple.

Stock the Rio Grande with the proper type of fish....
>>
>>68622950
It's incredibly large and just how often are you going to place a door in a border wall?
>>
>>68623150
Those are crocodiles
>>
>>68623429
Wherever it's needed
>>68623711
They're alligators, if they were crocodiles their snouts would be more pointed
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.