[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A message to Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Donald-Trump.jpg (12 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump.jpg
12 KB, 600x392
Okay hear me out on this.
The world is rapidly changing. Even today with information widely available on the internet, we can't even comprehend the scale and speed of events that are unfolding.
I know most of you support Trump. I do too for an obvious reason: he's the only candidate that doesn't want a new Cold War (Bernie doesn't count) with my country. You associate your hopes of future greatness with him. Any other candidate seem to eventually become the final nail in the US' coffin.

But I am really worried that the patient might be beyond saving. See, your debt is around 19 trillion, every country (maybe except Asian ones) is becoming increasingly more isolationist, US is losing it's influence, the moral high ground from Cold War times has vanished, the values of democracy and freedom are long gone, twisted beyond recognition, discredited by the collective West actions. Every nation had it's gold age, but never did the golden age repeat.

Thing is, Trump may have good intentions, but it is very probable that once he becomes the president, he may stir up the hive so hard that it will lead to catastrophic consequences.

Same thing happened when Gorbachev stepped into power in USSR.

I don't want Trump to become an anti-hero fro Americans as Gorbachov did for Russians.
I don't want USA to crumble. If anything, strong America that stands for freedom, democracy and global peace would be the best thing to happen to the world. But the reality looks very grim right now and you, /pol/acks of the US, might be better off with other candidates, given they may prolong the moment US reaches it's downfall.

What are your thoughts, /pol/?
>>
I forgot it's night in America right now.
Damn, better recreate this thread later.
>>
i'll keep this thread alive for a little while
>>
Last bump
>>
>>68619283
Its trump or nothing.
another candidate would mean hillary. And fuck that
>>
>>68619634
Trump knows the consequences of what he's doing. The man's got balls of steel.
>>
kike demands borders to be shut down
>>68620056
>>
>>68620384
While I share some of the concerns re collapse of empire and lack of an acceptable replacement I do not believe delaying the likely inevitable is a good idea. The parasites that have pitted our nations against each other for so long prosper in our decay. Better we should crash burn and rebuild from the ashes our liberty and eventually prosperity than allow puppeteers a chance for yet more power
>>
File: 1457839360880.png (518 KB, 899x643) Image search: [Google]
1457839360880.png
518 KB, 899x643
>>68619283
Let it burn, fampai kun. Let me deal with while I'm young.
>>
>>68619484
Pity bump
>>
>>68619283
Hillary would be worse. Bernie won't get shit done. Sadly, though Trump is our only hope.. and that's a terrifying thought.
>>
>>68619283
America has had it's last cheeseburger

FAT CUNTS
A
T
C
U
N
T
S
>>
>>68619283
>Same thing happened when Gorbachev stepped into power in USSR.
So trump after that gonna live in Russia?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.