[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man Arrested For 'Explain Brussels' Tweet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
>Matthew Doyle is being questioned on suspicion of inciting racial hatred after the purported encounter in Croydon, south London.

>A message posted on his Twitter page on Wednesday morning said: "I confronted a Muslim woman yesterday in Croydon. I asked her to explain Brussels. She said 'Nothing to do with me'. A mealy mouthed reply."

>The tweet went viral and was widely mocked on Twitter, with many users choosing to parody it.

>Enam Haque wrote: "I confronted a ferret and asked him to explain Donald Trump's hair. He said 'nothing to do with me'. A mealy mouthed response."

>Joe Heenan wrote: "I confronted my 5 yr old son yesterday. I asked him to explain the mortgage rates. He said 'I dunno, I like Batman'. A mealy mouthed reply."

>A spokesman for Scotland Yard said on Wednesday: "We have arrested a 46-year-old man on suspicion of inciting racial hatred on social media.

>"He was arrested tonight at an address in Croydon and remains in custody at a south London police station."

>The Brussels attacks at an airport and Metro station by three suicide bombers killed more than 30 people.

>Islamic State has claimed it was behind the bombings.

What the fuck UK?
>>
>>68617240
DESIGNATED
>>
>>68617240
They wont be able to explain it to you mate, chances are they will be thrown into jail for attempting to.
>>
delete this
>>
>>68617240

DEFECATE IN THE LAVATORY
>>
>>68617240
First they send the human bombers then they send the mass manipulators in order to create a civil war
we are being fucked on all sides
good job jews
>>
>>68617240

UK doesn't have free speech.
>>
Please just nuke us already.
>>
>>68617240
>"I confronted a Muslim woman yesterday in Croydon. I asked her to explain Brussels

That's dumb. What does she have to do with the attacks?
>>
>>68617240
hahaha
he could get out of it simply by saying that he was trying to point out to racists that muslims have nothing to do with the attack.

i mean, that is what i assumed when i read the tweet.
>>
Thats borderline fascist and authoritarian. What a joke.
>>
I confronted OP yesterday and asked him about the poo in the street. "Nothing to do with me" he said.. a mealy-mouthed reply.
>>
>>68617686
UK really is being held together by the shitty sticky tape that grandmas try to fix everything with. They have to put licenses on everything and silence any free speech out of fear of the tape will unravel and their country will fall into social decay.

>>68617781
It might be a dumb stunt, but to even be approached by the police about it, that's fucking insane.
>>
>>68617686
Nor does Germany. Cultural Marxism at work. Don't ignore it, idiots. It will happen here.
>>
Meanwhile I can call the kikes on their game with no problem on twitter

do you even freedom UK?
>>
>>68617781
Both the tweet and the arrest are dumb. We live in a dumb world right now.
>>
>>68617600
Be careful Nigel, you might go to jail now.
>>
Muslims not a race.
>>
>>68617240
But what happened to that black British dude talking shit about the attacks?
Has he been arrested yet?
>>
>>68617781
She's a Muslim
Therefore she shares the same religion as the Bombers
Therefore she shares the same beliefs and ideologies as the Bombers
Therefore, she should have some explanation as to why they did it.
The gentleman thought she would have a better grasp on why the situation occurred, since she shares the bombers' sentiments.
But all he got was a real mealy mouthed reply.
Muslims are rude.
>>
File: poojeet_1454470801804.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
poojeet_1454470801804.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1200
>>68617240

This is pretty pathetic on just about every level.

But, I am still laughing. Fucking ferrets, man. Cool bros, but can't trust a thing that comes out of their mouths.

> obligatory pic related
>>
no source? lame
>>
>>68618381
Thats Indonesia tho
>>
The guy sounds like a total moron but fucking arresting him?

This country deserves its death.
>>
No reason to arrest someone but you have to admit what he did was fucking dumb
>>
>>68617240
>A spokesman for Scotland Yard said on Wednesday: "We have arrested a 46-year-old man on suspicion of inciting racial hatred on social media.

rule britannia
>>
File: retarded_shit_5429054.png (609 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
retarded_shit_5429054.png
609 KB, 700x933
>>68618439

They all make mudslime. Don't be a turd world apologist.
>>
>>68617686
No where does in the West. Not even you. Go into your place of work and say to your boss how much you hate niggers. Make a tweet or a post on Fb under your real name how Muslims want to destroy the world.

Then watch how your career and social life evaporates.
>>
File: ghandi finds you pathetic.jpg (38 KB, 538x640) Image search: [Google]
ghandi finds you pathetic.jpg
38 KB, 538x640
>>68618608
>United Kingdom
>>
>>68617240
pakis fuck off back to africa
>>
>Muslim
>race
>>
>>68618713
>Then watch how your career and social life evaporates.

As long as you don't get LEGAL ramifications for your speech its free. Your boss wants to fire you? Its his private company. Your friends don't want to hang out with you? Its their decision.

UK doesn't have free speech because you get arrested for a tweet
>>
>>68617240

> A nigger confronted me today
> "Yo, cumskin, splainin' me how you done slavery and sheeeeiiiiit.
> Gibs me muh reparaayyshunz!"
> I articulated to him that none of my ancestors ever owned any slaves.
> My family immigrated from Germany in the 1890s and then the 1950s.
> "FUCK YOU, WHITEY!! Dis America!"
> I got shot.

Still stings a bit. I hate being a racist.
>>
>>68618713

That's fine though, people can hate you for having unpopular opinions, but no one should be questioned by police for what amounts to exposing yourself as a bit of a prick.

The UK is so fucked up. Canada's getting there, don't get me wrong, but I've never encountered such a backwards, statist culture in my life as the UK. You're living with a muzzle on.
>>
>>68618879
Tell me something I don't already know.

But you are incorrect if you think this is unique to the UK. Political Correctness has stifled free speech everywhere in the US. No one can say or do anything without getting fired. There was that cunt who organises tennis matches who was forced to resign for highlighting that women's tennis is only popular because of the superior mens.
>>
It's called communism.
>>
>>68617240
this idiot crossed my facebook feed and I had to wonder why it was news. if every ignorant liberal that opened their retarded mouth was newsworthy I could be the next Nick Denton

that's not a bad idea actually, the pendulum is mid swing
>>
>actually getting arrested for this

FUUUUUUKCCCCKKK THIS SHITTY COUNTRY

FUCKING HELL
>>
File: 4chanlolface.png (92 KB, 333x334) Image search: [Google]
4chanlolface.png
92 KB, 333x334
>>68617240
>ARREST PEOPLE FOR TWEETS
>ITS OK TO RAPE BABIES THOUGH
>BRITAIN
>>
>>68619159
pretty much

justice system is fucked
>>
If you're from the UK, please don't move to Canada. We're stupid and gay, but not THAT stupid and gay.
>>
>>68619159
>ITS OK TO RAPE BABIES THOUGH

Source?
>>
>>68619159
this

also,

>racial hatred

>muslim

>racial hatred

someone has been very lazy today.
>>
>>68617600
That sounds like hate speak
>>
File: 1457540559626.jpg (15 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1457540559626.jpg
15 KB, 229x377
>>68619159
>Be Muslim
>Have sex with minor behind my kebab shop
>Kill her one day
>Police investigate me but find no evidence despite admitting to grinding her body up
>Get awarded £200,000 for it

>Be UK citizen
>Post stupid tweet
>Get arrested for it

Seriously fuck this country
>>
>>68619118
fuck sake man. You guys need BREXIT AND you need a british TRUMP to sort out the utter bullshit in the old country
>>
>>68618713
>getting fired for going into your work place and make uncalled for racist remarks is the same as getting JAILED for legitimate criticism of Islam
>>
Daily reminder that the UK is literally orwellian 1984.

Some retard probably was sipping his tea and thought "Ey m8, luk at dis 'ere book, mr. Goldstein said do this exactly, and I'll let this broad shag ye, sounds like a good deal! It'll be funny seeing the peasants gettin their knickers in a twist".

Fucking hell, UK was well admired by me and for whatever reason parliment went to the barber shop and told him, "just fuck up my country senpai".

Btw, we are next if we don't do anything. I cant believe ill soon have to unironically say "I for one... overloards" meme just so the thought police doesnt skin my hide.

Dont choose this future faggots.
>>
>>68619030
>But you are incorrect if you think this is unique to the UK.

true. it is fucked up everywhere.
you can say whatever you want to say - but if it is not aligned to what it is propagted, there are consequences.

tis fucked up
>>
>>68619261
That story.. You're joking, right?
>>
>>68617240
I'm surprised he's not been executed for questioning Muslims
>>
>>68619201

I think it's hilarious he got arrested. The idiot was repeating the nonsense you see in the Daily Mail comments page for every article.

There are millions of Mail readers currently shitting themselves.
>>
>>68618713
Funny. I can do all those things.
Meanwhile all the western cucks are trying to tell me that I live in a failed democracy and that I am oppressed.

Fucking westerner cucks.
>>
>>68617240
Why even ask that to some random muslim? They clearly don't all side with ISIS, but ISIS does worship the same shit.
>>
This is funny but scary as Shit. You can now get arrested in the UK for asking a mudslime to "justify brussels" on twatter.
Thank god, as bad as we get here, thank god for first amendment.
>>
>>68619392
It happened but I can't find the source of it, Some Muslims were meeting some schoolgirls behind their kebab shop to have sex with them in return for food, one day one of the kids goes missing, they get investigated, one of the Kebab shop guys admits to grinding her body up and putting into kebabs, in the end no one is charged and one is awarded 200 grand or so for the trouble of being investigated.
>>
SOME OF YOU FAGGOT SJWDDIT USERS NEED TO GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE, USE THE TRUMP SUB MAYBE

SOME OF YOU FAGGOT SJWDDIT USERS NEED TO GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE, USE THE TRUMP SUB MAYBE

DO IT FAGGOTS

MANY NORMIES EYES NEED TO REALIZE WHAT CULTURLA MARXISM IS DOING AND THAT THE US IS NEXT

KEK DEMANDS IT

GO
>>
>>68619382

Why did the idiot "confront" anyone?

The police recieved complaints, they had to respond. That is their job.
>>
File: 1447208719685.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447208719685.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
>inciting racial hatred

>Muslim
>race
>>
>>68619392
Nope.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35888748

>JUST
>>
>>68619493
SAVE US
>>
>>68617240

Has anybody been keeping a list of all the people arrested for tweets?
>>
>>68617781
Asking a Muslim to explain Brussels is like asking a Nazi to explain the holocaust.
>>
>>68619570
More like asking a German.
>>
File: 1451919702211.gif (27 KB, 201x214) Image search: [Google]
1451919702211.gif
27 KB, 201x214
>>68617240
And the slow but steady collective suicide of the West continues.
>>
>>68617240

We need to turn this into an Anti Islam hastag

#ExplainBrussels

We can get this trending.
>>
>>68619493

Imagine being "confronted" in the street and asked to justify My Lai?
>>
>>68619392
>>68619494
Found it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes

Welcome to the UK everyone, here you can have sex with a minor, murder her, and get rewarded 250 grand for it
>>
>>68619639
No, because being a German does not logically connect to the holocaust. Being a Nazi does because Nazism is an ideology. Similarly Islam is an ideology, and asking Muslims to explain Brussels is following the same sort of logic.
>>
>>68619435

Kill yourself you fucking cuck. You and your ilk is what is fucking this country up. When the collapse happens I will wear your fucking skin as a mantle faggot
>>
muslim is a race now?
>>
>>68619382
Yeah. I love this place, top tier bants.

We're disillusioned if we think this place is free speech. Why does everyone post as Anon? If every /pol/ack was named and shamed and all our posts were made public knowledge most of us would be fucked
>>
>>68619755
>Kill yourself you fucking cuck. You and your ilk

I'm a Paleo-conservative, same as the rest of /pol/.

You can take your Neo-Con, Neo-Liberal bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>68619470
Yeah I know plenty of guys that work with builders that say all that shit in the UK. When you have a proper career which requires climbing the ladder then come back to me.
>>
As said by Samuel T. Francis

"What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny – the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through "sensitivity training" and multiculturalist curricula, "hate crime" laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny"
>>
File: 1458649033688.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1458649033688.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>68619689
>619689>>68619392
>>>68619494
>Found it
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes
>
>Welcome to the UK everyone, here you can have sex with a minor, murder her, and get rewarded 250 grand for it
>>
>>68619850
Nah, you are a faggot for justifying this. You are no conservative.
>>
File: 1451473521306.jpg (109 KB, 1432x986) Image search: [Google]
1451473521306.jpg
109 KB, 1432x986
Islam is not a race

I feel like I'm in a bizarro world
>>
>>68619649
literally so what? would that really trigger you so badly?
>>
>>68619649
>Imagine being "confronted" in the street and asked to justify My Lai?

you mean like literally every regular US Army serviceman travelling through the US after 1968 through about 1973 when wearing a uniform?
>>
>>68619639
Merkel asks the German public of that every single day. Don't know what Swedens excuse for being massive cucks is though
>>
>>68619646

The only legitimate and helpful post in this topic and everyone is too busy arguing and sliding.

/pol/ as a community is totally impotent and weak.
>>
>>68619888

It's apparent you're to the left of me, politically.

Fucking pinko.
>>
>>68617240
The fact that she didn't even show any sympathy or apologize on behalf of fellow Muslims shows she supports the radical ideologies of Islam.

Now you're seeing the true face of Islam. They need to be dealt with. Soon.
>>
>>68618217

Yeah, he was just being a dickhead and got treated like one.
>>
File: 1458634030106s.jpg (3 KB, 124x117) Image search: [Google]
1458634030106s.jpg
3 KB, 124x117
>>68619649
>Imagine being "confronted" in the street and asked to justify My Lai?
Actually, my father fought in Vietnam, would be happy to justify the war and its position as proxy war during the Cold War, how these type of things helped from keeping the "Cold War" go hot, etc...
I sure as fuck wouldn't want the person put in jail for it, and if I told the cops in Vietnam about it, do you think the Vietnamese gvt would lock her up?
Recall Rotherham and a child sex ring involving ~1000 girls that was allowed to go on and on for "fear of being seen as racist?"
And a guy is literally jailed for a tweet that he "asked a muslim" to basically explain to him why they are destroying Europe?
Nigger, please.
>>
>>68617240
Bombing an airport is perfectly okay to the British. Asking muslims why they did it? Now that's a hate crime.
>>
>>68619689
Thanks for the link senpai.

>14 years old

Jesus Christ dude, image how tight that must have been.

Not that I would ever have sex with a minor for any federal age-

Oh wait, what am I doing? We have free speech here.

That mudslime you guys let off the hook is one luckily mother fucker.
>>
He encouraged people to go out and confront random people about terrorism based on their appearance. It's as dumb as a woman telling people to go out and confront men to explain why her friend got raped.

The guy is a fucking idiot and you have nothing to whine about you pussies.
>>
>>68620029
>Jesus Christ dude, image how tight that must have been.

someone who wasn't fucking at 14 detected
>>
>>68619946
Nope, if you think arresting people for tweets about Islam is fine then you are simply an authoritarian leftist. I am a rightwinger, I am a conservative, which means that I understand the value of free speech and I can understand why his tweet is not retarded, it actually follows ideological logic which is the idea that what the followers of an ideology do can be seen to be caused by the ideology itself. For instance the crimes of the Bolsheviks can be understood as coming from the Communist ideology, similarly with the Nazis and with the Muslims.

You obviously have no idea what conservatism is if you think this is ok.
>>
>>68619867
I do.
I even work at a multinational company.
I laugh at muslims and niggers all the time with my boss and I post "islamophobic" bullshit all over my facebook.

Noone gives a fuck.

It must be shit living in an Orwellian/brave new world society so I guess I would try to shift the blame too, just like you.
>>
>>68619874
You have got to be kidding me, this cannot be true. What the fuck was the judge thinking?
>>
>>68619912

The woman "confronted" didn't complain to the police, it was the online brag that got him busted.

He targeted a random stranger who looked "Muslim" to "confront". He singled out someone based on a perceived religious identity.

Now, imagine if a leftist singled out someone he thought was "Christian" simply because of the way they looked, and "confronted" them. Then bragged about it.

Police have to investigate this, if enough complaints are received.
>>
Holy shit, Motherland.

Do you get solitary confinement for yelling out "sand nigger"?
>>
>>68619932
You do realize that you're on 4chan, right?

The place where social outcasts go to... socialize?

I doubt most of us have a Twitter we actively use. Let alone people that follow it.
>>
>>68619914
> literally every regular US Army serviceman travelling through the US after 1968 through about 1973

No, I mean every single American alive today.
>>
>>68620057
Nope, because being a Muslim is not the same thing as being female or being arab or black etc.

Islam is an ideology, when you subscribe to an ideology you have to be able to answer for it.

Asking Muslims to explain Brussels is like asking Stalinists to explain the Holodomor. It makes perfect logical sense.
>>
>>68620069
Great detective work there, son.
>>
>>68619510
that guy? who gives a fuck he has it coming to him, can't just blame ordinary snackbars like that and "confront" as he says he did. tis not the hway of a rational man.

i replied about the so called free speech. it does not exist.

you can speak or speak up, but if "they" do not like what you say it will not work out well for you
>>
File: valefAR.jpg (408 KB, 1444x1060) Image search: [Google]
valefAR.jpg
408 KB, 1444x1060
>>68619850

>I think it's hilarious he got arrested

>b-but im paleocon, just like the rest of you /pol/ r-right?

I'll reiterate -

==I WILL WEAR YOUR SKIN AS A FUCKING MANTLE==
>>
>>68619932
Not your personal army, faggot.

Some of us have better things to do than play out imaginary battles with SJWs using Twitter hashtags and Facebook posts you fucking attention whore. Kill yourself.
>>
>>68620130
Yes but to arrest someone on suspicion of inciting racial hatred for talking to someone he perceived as being of a certain religion is fucking retarded.
>>
>>68619983
>Bombing an airport is perfectly okay to the British. Asking muslims why they did it? Now that's a hate crime.

Neither is OK but the second one is perfect for those social media likes and retweets :^)
>>
>>68619971
>Actually, my father fought in Vietnam, would be happy to justify the war

My Lai was not the "war", it was a massacre of civilians.

Idiot.
>>
>>68619689
>According to the prosecution, the defendants had sex with Downes.[20]The prosecution alleged the men spoke of disposing of her body by putting it inkebabssold from a fast food outlet.[2][21]The jury failed to reach a verdict, and at a re-trial the prosecution withdrew the charges.[22]Both defendants were freed and given compensation for false arrest of around £250,000.[1][2][23]There has not been another prosecution.

wew lad
>>
>>68617240
>I confronted a Priest yesterday in Croydon. I asked him to explain the recent Paedophilia in the Church. He said 'Nothing to do with me'. A mealy mouthed reply.

How is it racial hatred to report a conversation on extreme parts of religion? Because it incites others to behave the same way. How is that different to no public expressions of negativity allowed. Should we charge news for confronting priests with the same question?
>>
>>68620130
>Now, imagine if a leftist singled out someone he thought was "Christian" simply because of the way they looked, and "confronted" them. Then bragged about it.
im sorry senpai i honestly just dont get it
>>
>>68617240
An embarrassment to western civilization.
>>
File: 1457341411340.png (274 KB, 328x392) Image search: [Google]
1457341411340.png
274 KB, 328x392
>be muslim
>live on welfare for years
>harras christians and other minorities
>bomb western civiliians
>rape women and children
>get covered up by the gov and police
>get protection from politically correct people

>be british
>post one "hateful" tweet
>get jailed

Christ.
>>
>"We have arrested a 46-year-old man on suspicion of inciting racial hatred on social media"

Which law is this?
>>
>>68620244
>es but to arrest someone on suspicion of inciting racial hatred f

Religious hatred.

Goths are protected, too.
>>
>>68619706
Being a native German fucking implies that our grandparents were nazis, at least party members. How is that no logical connection, dumbass?
>>
File: sweating pepe.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>got drunk a few weeks back on a night out
>said something racist to a black guy in McDonalds
>still sat at home waiting for a knock at the door
>>
>>68620322
Because you are not Nazis? God, you are stupid.
>>
>>68620331

Did you brag about it online?

Oh, wait...

Now you're fucked.
>>
>>68619874

>I could easily read the part where the Judge found both men had been victim of false arrest and the police were investigated for misconduct, but that would get in the way of me wanting to be SUPER MAD
>>
>>68619030
I don't think you understand that the next president of the united states has called mexicans rapists, has said that muslims are animals, and has posted fake crime statistics regarding blacks.

We have freedom of speech, regardless of how many manchildren on the internet get upset about it.
>>
>>68620331
Made me chuckle
>>
Police no longer investigate thefts of anything under 50 grand but they've got time for this?
>>
>>68620404
you overestimate the neutrality of the law in U.K when it comes to race

there is absolutely no way those muzzies would be found guilty whether they did it or not
>>
>>68619570

but the holocaust never happend and if it did jews are shit tier
>>
>>68620317
Well congrats your government has disarmed you and you can't even hate someone even if you are justified by their belief system.
>>
>>68620074

>tweets about Islam

You can tweet about Islam to your heart's content you dipshit, but you cant tweet about going up to fucking strangers because they wear a headscarf and demanding they apologise for terrorism
>>
>>68617240
Fuck off, retards. This is nothing new under the sun, just another day in the office. Stop becoming surprised every time this shit happens.
>>
>>68620203

You're confusing Islamism with Islam. Islamism is an ideology. Just being a muslim is no more an ideology than being a Catholic.

We don't ask people wearing crucifixes to explain why the vatican covers up their priests diddling kids.

The number one victim of Islamic terrorism is other muslims, numnuts.
>>
File: redcoat feels.jpg (10 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
redcoat feels.jpg
10 KB, 198x254
>>68617240
The general rule of thumb is to never say something on the internet that you wouldn't want plastered on a billboard outside your house

There is a huge amount of latent distaste for Islam amongst English people. I know a guy that has read the Qur'an and Hadith cover to cover and its made him fervently anti Islam

My family used to visit North Africa a lot, back in the day. I've been in one of the holiest mosques in Islam (Kharouan). So i'd say I have a fair amount of experience with Islam.

Islamism is a corrosive influence, but its a mistake to think there's any chance of reverting the damage its done to this country. The days have gone down in the west.
>>
>>68620085
If Hungary is such a bastion of freedom and democracy then why is everyone leaving in droves? http://hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/08/hungarian-emigration-almost-doubles-as-youth-leave-hungary-in-droves/

Working at a supermarket is hardly a multi national company
>>
>>68618439
I don't know a lot about malaysia but pretty sure they dont speak hindi, which that is
>>
>>68620477

If there was reasonable evidence of course they would be found guilty. They are judged by a jury like everyone else.

The asian muslim men who were abusing young girls in Rotherham are all locked up as we speak.
>>
>>68619932
>/pol/ as a community is totally impotent and weak.
/pol/ was never a community. It's just a place where you shitpost about everything political, and being politically incorrect about it, for whatever reason.
>troll supporters of a political ideology
>"""serious discussion"""
>just to vent
>>
File: 1448423593159.jpg (72 KB, 290x355) Image search: [Google]
1448423593159.jpg
72 KB, 290x355
>>68620418
Alright, as a fellow American, I get your point.
But in his defense, you're using an extreme example.

Trump isn't going to scream 'you're fired!' at himself. To the average worker, the other anon is right. Even being a burger flipper at McDonald's you'll be fired for calling muslims terrorists
>>
>>68620361
And not all muslims are automatically pro sharia law, no matter how often you claim that they are all ticking timebombs.
>>
File: 1421447975763.png (312 KB, 669x516) Image search: [Google]
1421447975763.png
312 KB, 669x516
>>68620500
>You can tweet about Islam to your heart's content you dipshit
No, you can't. People have been arrested for quoting what Churchill said about Islam in public.

>but you cant tweet about going up to fucking strangers because they wear a headscarf and demanding they apologise for terrorism
Why? If I saw a guy marching around wearing a Swatstika I would ask him to justify the holocaust. If I saw someone wearing a Red Star I would ask them to justify Stalin's reign of terror. It is perfectly logical to ask the ideological adherents of an ideology to explain the actions of followers of that ideology.

Stop being retarded please.

>>68620600
>Just being a muslim is no more an ideology than being a Catholic.
Both Catholicism and Islam are ideologies.

>You're confusing Islamism with Islam.
There is no separation of church and state in the Islamic theology. You are making the mistake of imagining that there is a distinction were there is none.

>We don't ask people wearing crucifixes to explain why the vatican covers up their priests diddling kids.
People do actually. How can someone be Catholic when their organisation practices such evil and the Pope is involved with the cover-up?
If you remain Catholic after that it shows a problem with your morality.

>The number one victim of Islamic terrorism is other muslims, numnuts.
The number one victim of Stalin was other Communists.

Picture related.
>>
>>68620632
Because we're poor compared to the rest of Europe.

I thought that was kind of obvious you daft cunt.

Being poor has nothing to do with free speech though.
>>
>>68620647
yeah how long did that take after being covered up by law enforcement?

reason i'm mad is that there is such a big chance that these people raped & grinded up a girl into kebabs and sold her body and got paid $250k for it'

even the thought of it makes me shaking with anger
>>
>>68620155
wow you so mean. you deserve a downvote now
>>
>>68620418
But you can't walk into your job and say that shit without some sort of PC stigma and ostracisation.

Fucks sake I want Trump to be the next POTUS and I'm voting Brexit. You talk as if every single Bong is happy with shit like being investigated for insensitive tweets.

If you think you're so free go tell everyone you know on a personal and professional level all about /pol/ on 4Chan and don't forget to give then the link.
>>
>racial hatred

islam is a race now boys
>>
>>68620743
>And not all muslims are automatically pro sharia law, no matter how often you claim that they are all ticking timebombs.
Not all Nazis are pro-holocaust, no matter how much you might claim they are ticking time bombs.
Not all Communists are pro-holodomor, no matter how much you might claim that they are ticking time bombs.

This is what you sound like.
>>
that questions is as stupid as the decision of arresting him.

we truly live in a world of retards.
>>
>>68620829
This is a stupid world we live in when a religion is considered a race.
>>
>>68620764
Can Hungary be used a sanctuary for white people in the future or do Hungarians look too Jewish to be qualified to live among us?
>>
>>68620808
I wouldn't mind, honestly. I'm going to play it safe for a few years after graduating so I can be sure I pay off my student loans, but after that, I really don't care.
>>
>>68620885
The question is fine.
>>
File: ehlp mops face bogs.jpg (23 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
ehlp mops face bogs.jpg
23 KB, 500x368
I hate this fucking country and every spineless cuck in it, America and the rest of the western world are turning into us and it makes me sad.

Although there's no escape at least places like Australia and the USA aren't grey depressing shitholes like the UK.
>>
>>68620764
Exactly. The people of Hungary don't choose to be cucked financially and the people of the UK don't choose to be cucked socially. The problem is much higher up in both cases
>>
>get upset over terrorist attacks
>express how upset you are on social media, fingering the people who are responsible
>get arrested
I love this whole NOT ALL MUSLIMS shit when pretty much all terrorist attacks are committed by muslims. It was retarded of him to just ask a random muslim about it, but pointing out that some muslims are terrorists shouldn't get him arrested
>>
Oh look, Westminster oppressing the common man again.

Remember to leave the EU so you become legally trapped here when you get a criminal record for barking at a dog.
>>
Does this mean I can proxy as being in the UK, make a fake Twitter, and troll the UK police for being racist to mudslimes?

IS THAT WHAT YOURE TELLING ME?
>>
>>68617240
More concerned with arresting people for speech than stopping mass murdering refugees. Keep it classy, UK.
>>
>>68620600
>We don't ask people wearing crucifixes to explain why the vatican covers up their priests diddling kids.
but you do.
>>
>>68620995
>Implying the EU believes in free speech either.
The only country with free speech in the west is the USA, and that is thanks to the first amendment. To join the EU you have to have hate speech laws.
>>
>>68620743
Most muslims support terrorism, though. Ever wondered why Abdeslam was able to sit cozy in Brussels, a few hundred meters from where he grew up? There is no fucking way people living there didn't notice all the shady people going in and out of that house.

And this is by no means an exception, it's the norm. All those fucks look away. They don't care some mass murderer lives among them because he's never going to do anything to them. Only us Europeans have to worry about that one.
>>
>>68621008
do it, lead them on to the addresses of politicians
>>
File: 1449474769189.jpg (31 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1449474769189.jpg
31 KB, 500x326
Thank god I live in a country where I can speak my mind.
>>
>>68617781
what do priests have to do with paedophilia attacks? they get asked all the time.
>>
>>68620755

Nobody has been arrested for reading Churchill speeches. And before you google it and post a link the Daily Mail, read even a basic account of what happened and then realise what a retard you are for parroting every stupid story designed to enrage dipshits.

Comparing Nazi supporters to muslims is retarded. Should anyone wearing a crucifix have to justify the vatican diddling kids and covering it up?

Do Indonesian and Malaysian muslims have to explain the behaviour of Syrian and Iraqi Muslims?

What about Muslims who get murdered by other Muslims, ie the biggest group of victims of ISIS in the world? Do they have to justify why ISIS murdered their family members?

Dont be such a fucking mong.

Islamism and being a muslim are not the same thing. You can be one and very much not the other. This isn't disputable.

Finally, asking a communist to justify Stalin's murders is equally retarded and I cant believe you'd use that to justify your point of view.

It's about as dumb as saying Hitler was an atheist y'know! So yeah... atheists.
>>
>>68621084
Then you could go a step further and ban the Quaran for inciting hatred and violence. You can prove it to. Go for it and see what happens.
>>
>>68620253
The UK is like a nightmare
>>
>>68620767

Why is there a chance? The complete lack of physical evidence? The testimony from ONE individual who it turns out was given 20,000 by a guy who hated the man he was giving testimony against?

The police asked to resign for misconduct?

Take your rage goggles off, dipshit.
>>
File: 1458536796857.png (282 KB, 3000x1579) Image search: [Google]
1458536796857.png
282 KB, 3000x1579
>>68621147
>>
>>68620743
>And not all muslims are automatically pro sharia law
Then they aren't muslims are they.
It's like saying you're christian but don't believe in the 10 commandments.
>>
>>68620743

t. Ahmed
>>
>>68621223
because clearly someone did it and she died within hours of meeting them, so of course there is a chance
>>
>>68621084

>To join the EU you have to have hate speech laws.

[citation needed]

Pretty sure France and Denmark are doing pretty good on the free speech situation, that's just off the top of my head.

In any case, as long as there's no federal USE criminal database the EU still presents an opportunity to better your life when you do in fact get a criminal record for barking at a dog, calling a horse gay, saying the N word on the internet.
>>
File: 1454372075154.gif (1019 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1454372075154.gif
1019 KB, 500x373
>>68617240
>people are literally being arrested for questioning the liberal authoritarians
>literally arrested for writing words

Please wake me up. Please wake me up, somebody.
>>
>>68617240

Watch as all the "Kill Whitey" tweets go unnoticed. Censorship laws are just another way to cherry pick for a political agenda. Free speech all the way.
>>
>>68621161
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/29/quoting-winston-churchills-criticism-islam-contrib/
>>
>>68621283

Bullshit. Talking complete and utter shit. She had been a frequenter of the area for months and was well known in all of the local stores and restaurants. She hung out there almost daily.
>>
>>68620743
No only about 50% of them. The word of Allah is more important than your petty human laws.
>>
>>68621336

Winston Churchill was a Nazi!
>>
>>68620418
Trump is a true one of a kind, a billionaire with influence, power, and millions of supporters. He can survive the public outlash and all that it entails, but average joes with average lives? I really doubt it. We basically do have Freedom of speech laws in The US.
>>
>>68617240
so can a bong explain this to me?

they arrest the racists that go viral, right?

what the fuck. why don't you guys start shooting
>>
>>68621237
cute as fuck
>>
>>68620245
Funny, because there are countless twatter accounts celebrating the muslim victory in Brussels. What do the british do about that? Offer up more 12 year olds like they did in Rotherham?
>>
>>68621161
>asking a communist to justify Stalin's murders

Actually that's a really good question to ask a commie, to see how many mental contortions they must make to distinguish themselves from the murderously violent aspect of communism. Kind of like with Islam.

Whenever in real life I ask a Muslim, who seems "moderate", what would you do if an ISIS person was stood here right and asked you to travel to Syria, join the neo-Caliphate, and fight for the caliphate, that Muslim has either

A. Revealed they don't really have any idea what they're talking about

or

B. Mealy mouthed equivocation
>>
>>68621406
shooting our super soakers?
>>
>>68621366
I'm starting to think you did it and you're just worried the bread crumb trail will lead back to you
>>
>>68621336

Congratulations on being given clear warning and still embarrassing yourself:

"It has been wrongly suggested that Mr Weston was arrested for reciting passages written by Winston Churchill. I understand he was not welcome outside the Winchester Guildhall, the Police were called and he was asked to move on. I also understand that he was not prepared to move on and was arrested for this reason."

He was shouting into a megahorn in the middle of the town. He was asked to stop and refused. It had nothing to do with him reciting Churchill's speech, he'd been there for hours.
>>
>>68621161
>Nobody has been arrested for reading Churchill speeches.
Yes they have.

>And before you google it and post a link the Daily Mail
Wew lad, not only the Daily Mail reported it.

>Should anyone wearing a crucifix have to justify the vatican diddling kids and covering it up?
All Catholics should have to answer for it, yes. Since they belong to the same organisation.

>Do Indonesian and Malaysian muslims have to explain the behaviour of Syrian and Iraqi Muslims?
Yes, same ideology. If they don't like having to explain why their ideological followers kill people they should stop being Muslims. Oh wait, they can't, because Muslims kill those who leave Islam.

>What about Muslims who get murdered by other Muslims
They have to justify why they are still Muslims.

>Dont be such a fucking mong.
I'm not, you are because you cannot understand basic logic relating to ideology.

>Islamism and being a muslim are not the same thing.
Yes they are because Islam does not recognise a separation of church and state. Islamism is just a term for political Islam, which is all of Islam.

>You can be one and very much not the other. This isn't disputable.
Yes it is disputable. In fact you would have to explain how you can be a Muslim but not believe in political Islam. Since Islamic theology and history is explicitly theocratic, going right back to Muhammad himself who ran an Islamic government.

>lly, asking a communist to justify Stalin's murders is equally retarded and I cant believe you'd use that to justify your point of view.
Then you are probably a Marxist covering for his own skin. Communist have to explain why their ideology leads to such evil, same thing for Muslims and Nazis.

>It's about as dumb as saying Hitler was an atheist y'know! So yeah... atheists.
Hitler was a Catholic with sympathies for Islam. Read the Table Talks.
>>
>>68621318
white people don't need defending you fucking moron

the majority is the majority for a reason
>>
>>68621406
>shooting
>Implying we have access to rooty tooty point n shooty's
>>
when is the pendulum gonna fucking swing
>>
>>68620876
Now you're starting to get it. Or do you seriously think that every Nazi was in full support of the holocaust? Many of them didn't even know it happened.
>>
>>68621318
>>68621463
It's like watching as you point two mirrors at one another, reflecting shitposting to infinity.
>>
>>68617781
What the fuck has islam to do with islamic terrorism and jihadism ? LEL WHITE BOI U MAD xD
>>
File: 1310564987331.jpg (28 KB, 407x428) Image search: [Google]
1310564987331.jpg
28 KB, 407x428
>>68621435
>>68621464
>>
>>68621448
you are the one embarrassing yourself. you said it had nothing to do but 10 sources claim it contributed.
>>
>>68621434
>Actually that's a really good question to ask a commie, to see how many mental contortions they must make to distinguish themselves from the murderously violent aspect of communism. Kind of like with Islam.

"Well my friend, that's a startlingly retarded question, but allow me to try and answer it for you. Communism is just a social and economic model. If man murdered lots of people while also residing over a communist state, that's no reflection of a mere social and economic model. This would be like blaming using agent orange on vietnamese babies on capitalism. Stalin is a bad human being, whether he was a capitalist or a communist would have had no change on his murderous treatment of dissenters."

You're an idiot, just for the record.
>>
>>68621289
It is part of the conditions for joining, a whole heap of social and economic legislation has to be passed to join the EU.

>Pretty sure France and Denmark are doing pretty good on the free speech situation, that's just off the top of my head.
You are retarded. France has had the leaders of the FN in court multiple times for their speech.

http://www.legal-project.org/issues/european-hate-speech-laws

>Denmark: Article 266(b) of the Danish Criminal Code criminalizes "expressing and spreading racial hatred", making it an offense to use threatening, vilifying, or insulting language intended for the general public or a wide circle of persons. In 2001, several Danish politicians were convicted under this provision for allegedly making "anti-Islamic" statements. More recently, in June 2010, the Danish crown prosecutor sought to lift MP Jesper Langballe's parliamentary immunity so that he could face charges under Article 266(b) for publishing an article about the creeping "Islamisation of Europe" and the subjugated status of Muslim women.

>France: France's principal piece of hate speech legislation is the Press Law of 1881, in which Section 24 criminalizes incitement to racial discrimination, hatred, or violence on the basis of one's origin or membership (or non-membership) in an ethic, national, racial, or religious group. A criminal code provision likewise makes it an offense to engage in similar conduct via private communication.

There you go, now stop being delusional.
>>
>>68621451

>Nobody has been arrested for reading Churchill speeches.
Yes they have.

No they haven't.
>>
>>68621492
It may surprise you, Hans, but I've gotten groups of lefties arguing in defense of Nazis by comparing them to muslims.

And when I mention that allied forces summarily executed anyone with an SS blood group tattoo, they get all anti-American.
>>
>>68619639
>>68620322
>>68620743
please kill yourself
>>
Normally when I see a British flag it's talking about how the EU is the root of all our problems, we need to leave, etc etc. The huge UKIP circlejerk that's been happening since 2015.

Where are they now? What do they have to say about this? This is our government, these are our laws.

Like it? Want more? Vote Leave!
>>
>>68621534
Burn their mosques before it's too late, Pierre. They're going to attack France again, you know they are. You are at war.
>>
>>68621575
Are you this retarded?

Maybe eating all those dogs messed ya up in the head
>>
>>68621597
Yes, they have. All of the sources say it was one of the reasons for the arrest. Stop making a fool of yourself you deluded expat.
>>
>>68621492
>dat german nazi guilt complex
It has been haunting your society to this very day...
>>
>>68617240
time to pull the plug on britain
>>
File: 3.jpg (30 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
30 KB, 400x240
>>68621161
I can tell you right now Indonesian and Malaysian muslims are still fighting in the philippines. why should they answer others violence when they are doing their own? Most muslims who are murdering other muslims are doing so on sunni/shia or tribal lines which ISIS is only one part of (see Saudi/Iran tensions and executions.) They are violent to the point because of religious fervor which the west started growing out of in the early to mid 20th century. Where the catholic church is bowing to modern pressures and giving itself up to modern morality most of Islam is still stuck in the comparison of the spanish inquisition and public beheadings. You know nothing of the middle east and you can't even mend your country into a whole one.
>>
>>68617240
>Take away a civilizations guns, leaving them powerless

>Be surprised they develop stockholm syndrome

How is this even real

Its too expected. Too cliche.
>>
>>68617686
Here in Denmark all the politicians, especially the leftist hippies lose their shit every time someone mentions something that could possibly in any way go against freedom of speech

Public service national TV recently showed a documentary from diffrent mosques where the kebabs talk about sharia, mostly stoning basicly everything, when people want to stop it, leftists lose their shit because FREEDUMB OF SPEECH IS A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT

say "nigger" in public and they will drag you to court faster than you can teach a nigger how to spell that word
>>
>>68619261
you spelled mudslime wrong
>>
>>68621580

Okay. You win.
>>
>>68621580
You people are suicidal. You let them kill you, but anyone who says the killing is wrong goes to prison. God knows they're the *real* criminals.
>>
>>68617891
>They have to put licenses on everything and silence any free speech out of fear of the tape will unravel and their country will fall into social decay.

>a few racist remarks will make the country fall apart

holy fucking SHIT the mental gymnastics of you people

you do fucking circles trying to pretend you arent statist cucks, and yet it couldnt be more obvious that you still are
>>
File: 1458665728808.png (65 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
1458665728808.png
65 KB, 840x532
>>68617240
>Punishment to those who criticize islam
Oh yeah the UK is looking good isn't it..

IDIOTS YOU ARE ALREADY FOLLOWING SHARIA LAW PARTIALLY BY ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR CRITIQUING MUSLIMS.. They've totally got you fooled.. Can't you see how insane that is!

UK is slowly turning into saudi arabia.. and people are like "meh i guess that's reasonable" WHAT????
>>
>>68621492
fuck the jewish holocaust, how about the 23-29 million soviet citizens who lost their lives in ww2???
why does nobody care so much about them?
>>
>>68621492
They still have to explain it, since it was their leader and their ideological proponents carrying it out.

>>68621575
>"Well my friend, that's a startlingly retarded question, but allow me to try and answer it for you. Communism is just a social and economic model. If man murdered lots of people while also residing over a communist state, that's no reflection of a mere social and economic model.
Yes, it is. If a social and economic model leads to mass slaughter everytime the model is tried there might be something wrong with the model to begin with.

Why are you so incapable of following logic?
>>
>>68621728

When is it going to be allowed for European/British refugees to come to the USA?
>>
>>68621451

You're embarrassing yourself.

Indonesian muslims have female heads of state. They do not execute apostates.

A minority of the world's muslims are in favour of Sharia.

Before you start blubbering BUT THE QURAN SAYS - no dipshit, the Quran does contain systems of government but *GUESS WHAT* mullahs aren't allowed to hold administrative office and the system of government is republicanism.

The very fact that you think all Catholics must answer for the actions of diddling Priests just goes to show how emotionally unstable you are.
>>
>>68621597
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html
>>
>>68621614
For pointing out a simple fact?
>>
>>68619231
Google Jimmy Saville
>>
File: absolutely_subversive.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_subversive.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>68620322
And here you can witness the consequences of 70 years of German brainwashing, Ladies and Gentlemen.
>>
>>68621742
You don't understand. The police already refuse to answer calls in areas for fear of being seen as racist. They let Muslims patrol areas under sharia law, where women get raped, and do nothing, because it would be racist

Britcucks should be put out of their misery
>>
>>68621543

Except for the governing police officer of the town who says that's complete and utter bullshit.

You can have a million sources all repeating the same bullshit story. When the Chief of Police comes out and says "woah hold up, that's fucking bullshit" you've lost your right to keep crying.
>>
>>68619689
>Downes was one of 60 local underaged girls, some as young as 11, who had been groomed to carry out sex acts
Jesus christ Britain.

How long have these reports been getting out? This was 10 years before the 1400.

Where are the pitchforks?
>>
File: 1aloljpg.jpg (132 KB, 620x409) Image search: [Google]
1aloljpg.jpg
132 KB, 620x409
>>68620382
germs have been, are now and always will be nazis you dumb britcunt. you fucking stupid.

they just pretending atm....
>>
>>68621492
no one gave a fuck about jews back then, even after the allies found out about the gas chambers they blocked jewish refugees

It's only recently that it's not a normal thing for most people to hate the jews. In the years building up to the Nazis half the parties in Germany were anti-semitic
>>
>>68621624
It makes no difference if we are in the EU or not on this issue. Campaigning for free speech is a separate issue really.
>>
If the monarchy were still running things over there, this wouldn't be happening. Democracy out.
>>
Brits are fucking pathetic.
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>68621812
When we rewrite our 1965 immigration law. Aw, who am I kidding? If we manage to change that, it'll just favor all the spics.
>>
>>68619867
>the career meme
It's okay Staszek, you can go back to the dishwasher.
>>
>>68621847

"It has been wrongly suggested that Mr Weston was arrested for reciting passages written by Winston Churchill. I understand he was not welcome outside the Winchester Guildhall, the Police were called and he was asked to move on. I also understand that he was not prepared to move on and was arrested for this reason."

Embarrassing.
>>
>>68617240
FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>68621788
Because only #blacklivesmatter dummy
>>
>>68619030
Me and my 2 Polish imnigrant coworkers were discussing the banning of Muslims and the potential glassing of the middle east with our English boss on Tuesday and I work at a company that does 3/4 of a billion in revenue.
>>
>>68621889
No. They should give themselves the second amendment.
>>
>>68621908

The 1400 were over those ten years, even longer.
>>
>>68621575
Actually no mate, Communism itself lends itself to violance. The whole ideology is about class warfare. Their whole schtick is violently seizing the means of production
>>
>>68621614
That's a pretty Nazi thing to do 2bh
>>
>>68622004
>the potential glassing of the middle east
there is no potential for that.
>>
File: Muslim Beliefs poll.jpg (3 MB, 2504x4250) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Beliefs poll.jpg
3 MB, 2504x4250
>>68621161
See for yourself you shill. These people do NOT FIT IN EUROPE. They will not be assimilated, they will create ghettos when they are few, demand special rights when they are many (my university cafeteria's in england food is half halal, also look at germany and sweden and rapes everywhere) and then demand authority when a significant percentage. Finally they will establish authority by force when they are the majority.

And it disgusts me how far the brainwashing has gone in the leftist world because this is fucking treason.

The problem is not the bombs, the problem is the political, cultural and finally genetical overtaking of Europe by migrants let in by us, even peacefully. It is a slow process but the frog boils slowly.
>>
File: india cow shit.jpg (4 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
india cow shit.jpg
4 MB, 4288x2848
>>68617240
Post a picture of your toilet, Apu.
>>
>>68622013
Yes, but the report came out only recently. When it happened isn't as important as when it becomes public and the public outrage [is supposed to] happens.
>>
>>68621908

>going outside your house with any metal impliment

People have gone to court for boxcutters they were carrying on their lunch break.
>>
>>68617240
A man has been arrested for creating a meme. What a fucking time to be alive.
>>
>>68617240
>i'm muslim, part of 'da Ummah' innit, one big happy family
>other muslims? nuffink to do wit me
>>
File: muslims sharia.png (24 KB, 314x814) Image search: [Google]
muslims sharia.png
24 KB, 314x814
>>68621831
>A minority of the world's muslims are in favour of Sharia.
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

What is it like to be wrong so often?

>Indonesian muslims have female heads of state. They do not execute apostates.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam#Indonesia

>Indonesia does not have a law against apostasy, but has laws making it illegal for anyone to attempt converting people from Islam, as well as a broad blasphemy law (Article 156) and a Presidential Decree (1965) that permits prosecution of people who commit apostasy.[184] The Decree prohibits every Indonesian from “intentionally conveying, endorsing or attempting to gain public support in the interpretation of a certain religion; or undertaking religious based activities that resemble the religious activities of the religion in question, where such interpretation and activities are in deviation of the basic teachings of the religion.”[185] These laws have been used to arrest and convict apostates in Indonesia, such as the case of 30-year old Alexander Aan who declared himself to be an atheist, declared “God does not exist”, and stopped praying and fasting as required by Islam. He received death threats from Islamic groups and in 2012 was arrested and sentenced to two and a half years in prison.[186][187]

What is it like to be wrong again?

>The very fact that you think all Catholics must answer for the actions of diddling Priests just goes to show how emotionally unstable you are.
The very fact that you are wrong so often shows that you are simply delusional.
>>
>>68622024

Getting off topic but you miss the point. That would be actually trying to install communism right now, in a state where not everyone wanted it.

Ie like trying to completely change the political system in ANY state, where not everyone wants it, regardless of what the system is.

"Stalin killed lots of people therefore if you're a fan of communism you must like murder" is about as pleb-tier simpleton argument as it gets.
>>
>>68621575
It isn't just a social and economic model, that would make communism just an interesting abstraction, it's a philosophy as well. To put it bluntly Communists believed they had the right to kill "reactionaries" because they were blocking the progress of history.
>>
>>68621986
kek
>>
>>68621463
So racism is impossible if the population is split exactly 50:50 between two races?? No, something is racist because of it's hateful intention directed at a race.
>>
>>68622006
Instead all they do is whine about how supposedly terrible America is for all our racist gun toting rednecks supposedly killing people left and right and say we need to be more like them
>>
>>68622042
Maybe "suggested" would be the better word as that's what the four of us agreed would be best.
>>
>>68622123

I hate to admit it but the gook is right.

It's more of a statism issue than a communism issue.
>>
File: 1458811369036.jpg (17 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1458811369036.jpg
17 KB, 268x200
>>68619689
For what purpose is the Eternal Anglo doing this?
>>
>>68622069

>cites poll that clearly shows muslims outside of third world nations don't give a shit about Sharia while trying to argue that Muslims will force Sharia on us all
>>
>>68621788
I bet the russians care a bit about them, though.

>>68621802
Well, sure. Every muslim can, or should be able to, explain what's happening. On the same level as every christian can explain killing heretics, or like every black person can explain ghettoniggers. Just saying "I have nothing to do with it personally" is a lame explanation, I'll agree, but is it wrong?
>>
>>68620310
orwell's
>>
>>68620418
What you said was only half true but your point is valid.
>>
>>68622004
It isn't safe to talk about these things in public.
>>
>>68622123
Ah yeah I can see where you're coming from. But you'd have to assume it was a society with no undesirables.

You could just as easily attribute that logic to fascism
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.