[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Europe been redpilled about Islam yet? Or does it have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1024px-Mossad_seal.svg_.png (185 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Mossad_seal.svg_.png
185 KB, 1024x1024
Has Europe been redpilled about Islam yet? Or does it have to get worse before it gets better?
>>
Europeans supported palestine
Now they will have their own little palestines in their countries!
Isn't that wonderful?
You'll finally get to feel what being an evil israeli zionist oppressor is like now
What goes around comes around :^)
>>
>>68616614
>Europeans supported palestine
Real argument here lads
>>
>>68616490
Maybe they should've dealt with Syria instead of bitching about migrants.

Oh well, time to get dragged into an Article V invocation.
>>
what have the politicians in Europe been saying since 2 days ago?
>>
its going to have to get alot worse i fear
I can only speak for Belgium really and here it's all holding hands and crying and "not all muslims"but among my friends and relatives i see quite a few who are verging away from their leftist bullcrap
>>
>>68616801
god damnit I have to go to belgium in a few days
are you from brussels?
>>
>>68616490
europe isnt red pilled about anything
>>
>>68616490
>Or does it have to get worse before it gets better?

It can't get any worse. The belgians were blown up by muslims who lived in their capital city, with full belgian citizenship. Their country was extremely tolerant of islam, and bent over backwards to give them a place to live as they chose and still, they swear allegiance to islam over belgium.

I would advise you to give up hope of liberals ever 'waking up'. The combination of poisonous ideology, sedentary complacency and the fear of one's own power is a powerful drug.
>>
>>68616888
they probably aren't gonna hit the same place twice after securities beefed up, islams already polling for the next place and UKs in the lead.
>>
>>68616614

I still support Palestine, also Jewish race mixing.

> Benjamin Netanyahu 'rejects' Donald Trump's comments about Muslims and says Israel 'respects all citizens' rights'
>>
>>68616614
they still don't understand.
>>
>>68616490
>Or does it have to get worse before it gets better?
Here? Yes.

So long as it only hurts others, people here won't notice shit.

It's time someone bombs berlin. Then you may see real change.
>>68616614
Ah, yes, and switzerland instead supported Israel, g-d be praised, hm?
>>
>>68616801
I feel you
>>
File: jw1sw98fho1_400.jpg (76 KB, 318x424) Image search: [Google]
jw1sw98fho1_400.jpg
76 KB, 318x424
>>68616490
If Israel is anything to go by, their far-right was ostracised originally, from the 1950's till the 80's(90's even), then the Zeitgeist turned. Even their left wing cuck are pretty alright now.

Just Uncle Sam's cucks holding them back now.
>>
>>68616801
>its going to have to get alot worse i fear
you don't even have to be smart to understand it
>>
>>68616614
Rabbi Goldschmidt 9-24-15 on Russia Today said that Muslims and Jews are Natural Allies in Europe... Rabbi David Touitou 11-23-13 "Therefore, I ask you: IS this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes.... This is Great News!" Leonard Glickman (Jew) President and CEO of the Hebrew immigrant Aid Society said when asked why his organization was importing Somali Muslims: "The more diverse American society is the safer Jews are." PS. They also own or run 95% of all western mainstream media and bully and shame anyone that doesn't follow their cultural Marxist and open borders for western countries agenda. If you cannot identify the nasty JEW then you are lost and worthless.
>>
>>68618507

> Muslims and Jews are Natural Allies in Europe

Natural allies in their revenge and eradication operation, shame about the stupid poor Jews on the ground in Europe who don't get out of the way ... then again Jews have always been big on eugenics.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.