[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 1981 a 17 year old girl, Frederike, was raped and killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 148e5200cbc78ab6.jpg (27 KB, 630x270) Image search: [Google]
148e5200cbc78ab6.jpg
27 KB, 630x270
In 1981 a 17 year old girl, Frederike, was raped and killed by Ismet H, he was charged with the crime but found not guilty due to unavailability of DNA tests in 1981. Later they tested Frederikes panties and found his DNA on it, two civil law suits were settled and both found him guilty of murdering and raping Frederike BUT he cant be convicted for a crime he was found unguilty before according to german law. The father of Fredericke fights till today for justice.

TL;DR Murder and rapist ISMET H lives free for over 30 years now

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegel.de%2Fpanorama%2Fjustiz%2Fmordfall-frederike-von-moehlmann-ein-vater-kaempft-und-kaempft-a-1083877.html&edit-text=
>>
eh, so germans have been cucked for decades now? nice to know
>>
>>68615309
>BUT he cant be convicted for a crime he was found unguilty before according to german law
sad
>>
>>68615390
Despite the new evidence? Dafuq legal system you're on?
>>
I'm sure someone will draw something in chalk over it.
>>
>>68615309
>Unguilty
Of course fucking Germans would put that shit in their justice system
>>
Isn't double jeopardy in the US the same thing? OJ could describe in detail how he murdered his wife and that kike, but he still wouldn't go to trial for it again.
>>
ITT anglos living very far away from the muslims talking shit like usual
meanwhile europeans are taking all the shit that was started by the anglo colonies.
go fuck yourselves
>>
File: 1445827248997.jpg (60 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
1445827248997.jpg
60 KB, 644x781
>>68615309
>>
>>68615725

Blame the fumbling prosecution then. They took him to civil court to get their proudy points back. It was his medded up fucking psycho son anyways.

If you're talking about that book that came out then ask yourself why is has the plaintiff's lawyer's name plastered on the front cover.
>>
Two criminals were crucified with Christ. One was saved; do not despair. One was not; do not presume. Saint Augustine
>>
>>68616087
I'm not trying to start a debate on OJ's guilt or lack of, I'm just saying that the US has a similar law.
>>
File: 1375905089545.jpg (55 KB, 498x374) Image search: [Google]
1375905089545.jpg
55 KB, 498x374
>There are people on /pol/ RIGHT NOW who want to erode rights granted by the 5th amendment (and similar rights in other nations)
Get absolutely fucked OP.
>>
ISMET H will be judged at some point.
>>
>>68616251

Fair enough. There are plenty of go-to cases where people get freed over new dna evidence instead of the opposite but I bet most of those were prosecuted by the state.
>>
>>68615309
When the legal system fails you have to take justice in to your own hands.
>>
>>68616286
>There are people on /pol/ RIGHT NOW who want to erode rights granted by the 5th amendment (and similar rights in other nations)

There are situations where natural law prevail common law. And letting a known child rapist and murderer live free is such a case. Plus the new evidence and new methods should lead to a new trial according to common sense and WE the german people have this bullshit written in our Grundgesetz because you wrote it for us after WW2.
>>
>>68616484

As a father myself this case of injustice is not bearable.
>>
>>68616674
>There are situations where natural law prevail common law.

The only 'natural law' in the universe are the laws of physics, you giant fedora tipping faggot.
>>
>>68616893
Natural law is a philosophy that certain rights or values are inherent by virtue of human nature and universally cognizable through human reason. Historically, natural law refers to the use of reason to analyze both social and personal human nature to deduce binding rules of moral behavior. The law of nature, being determined by nature, is universal.
>>
>>68616674
>because you wrote it for us after WW2.
>because you (Americans) wrote it for us after WW2

>boo who who
>us Germans can kill millions of our own German people and get away with it
>but because of you assholes, now we can't punish murdering our own
>>
>>68616286
>>68616674
What is civil vs criminal cases. What is OJ Simpson. Guilt or not guilt in once cannot influence the other, you faggot.

It's a-ok to have a civil case after a criminal case, and get found guilty in civil court.
>>
>>68617021

Ich hätte es nicht besser schreiben können. Vielen Dank.
>>
>>68615309
Honestly though, what countries (that aren't 3rd world and/or authoritarian) have no res iudicata in their law?
>>
>>68617512
Copy paste von wikipedia, wusste aber sofort das du dich exakt darauf berufst, mein englisch ist leider nicht knackig genug um es so kurz und bündig zusammenzufassen.
der ami sollte das eigentlich kennen, thomas jefferson war ein großer freund davon.
>>
File: 1458530139710.jpg (41 KB, 835x811) Image search: [Google]
1458530139710.jpg
41 KB, 835x811
>not taking the law into your own hands and putting down the shitskin that raped and murdered your daughter
>>
>>68617587
And why wasn't the case dismissed? That would have allowed for another trial in the future.
>>
>>68617512
Stop being a German cuck and do what this anon said:
>>68617710

The rapings and murders are just going to keep rising with all those sand-niggers you guys are embracing with open-blown-off arms.
>>
>>68615309
>WAAAH WHY CAN'T DOUBLE JEOPARDY BE LEGAL?

Get fucked, OP.
>>
>>68617854
>you guys
see flag
>>
>>68615474

I think it's alike the american double jeopardy. It was established to avoid unjust pressure by the government to an individual, like being tried countless of times.
>>
>>68615309
If I was the dad I'd just kill him and his entire family.
>>
>>68616286

Thats the thing. Your founding fathers lived in a time where duelling existed. The father could restore honor in those times, this guy is just getting cucked.
>>
>>68617919
You didn't read my post right then.
>>
>>68617710

You're talking about a nation that took to drawing the streets with fucking chalk less than 24 hours after terror attacks. They didn't even want their well wishes in pavement to last the next morning.
>>
Some countries have changed the double jeopardy law if new forensic evidence is shown that wasn't possible at the time.

Some haven't.
>>
>>68618662
I'm actually kind of curious what kind of sentence you would get in the US for revenge killing. I'm pretty sure it would fall under "crimes of passion" which usually have reduced sentences.

But hypothetically in OP's post, if you tracked down and killed that man I wonder what would happen. Seems like most the public in the US at least would actually empathize and support you.
>>
>>68618779
It's quite amazing some haven't. New evidence proving guilt should always warrant a new trial
>>
>>68616286
>durr muh human rights
>durr muh law
Sounds like kike bullshit to me (because it is)
>>
>>68618849

They overlook it as much as they possibly can as a legal organization. Probably depends on how large of a force there is I'm sure in some small counties you'd barely get a slap on the hand. I think recently there was a father who got a hold of his daughter's violator and while they took him in they basically took their time and didn't really bother to break things up.
>>
Why didn't the guy just pay off somebody from Craigslist to take him out, seeing the government isn't likely to do anything about it? Not that I condone assassination, which is morally wrong and highly illegal.
>>
>>68615309
The seocond day in a row, that my hometown is mentioned on pol. It always was ridden with roaches and their smellier brothers, the kurds. And now it will probably get one of the largest refugee camps, an old british barrack with place for about 6000 rapefugees in a town of 70k people.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.