[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any religious or spiritual assholes on /pol/? If you believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 8
File: 050711saturnX-rays.jpg (106 KB, 648x761) Image search: [Google]
050711saturnX-rays.jpg
106 KB, 648x761
Any religious or spiritual assholes on /pol/? If you believe in a god/gods/whatever, how does the current fucked up state of affairs in the world fit into your worldview? How does the global domination of Jews fit into your views? I personally believe that Jews ARE God's chosen people, and that they spread degeneracy and sow discord precisely because that's what God intends them to do. I also believe that Jews have dominated the field of science and led it in the wrong direction, and they have us chasing after something that is all but impossible to disprove. I believe the Electric Universe Theory is the true unifying force of nature, but thanks to Jews like Einstein and Oppenheimer, and coveted Jewish awards like the Nobel Prize, and large-scale Jewish projects like the Large Hadron Collider, etc. They've successfully swayed science in a direction that is ultimately unshakeable. You'll probably rush to the defense of mainstream science yourself, or laugh at how the EU Theory has already been disproven.
>>
>>68615157

Pretty simply.

We gog magog now.
>>
>>68615157
Could you rewrite this in Yiddish for me?
>>
>>68615157
You bought all of the tinfoil again?
>>
>>68615157

Hello retard of satan, we humans are gods.

You are trying your best for us not to notice and this is stupid because no matter what you end up doing we still are gods.

What are you intending on achieving? Kill gods?

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

you're dead and already tortured mercilessly.

We will not have mercy, ever.

Do you really think a bunch of gods is going to abandon one of themselves? Only one? Even if one of us somehow manages to will himself into hell or somewhere outside existence, we will desire him back.

There was never a chance for you faggots to succeed, because you see, we are children of god, which means we are gods.

RETARD.

WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING TO ACHIEVE OTHER THAN THE WORSE POSSIBLE FAITH WHEN MESSING WITH SO MANY GODS?

No

MERCY
>>
And you faggots will never never never never escape nor be gods.

Fuck you
>>
>>68615573
>we are children of god
>therefore we are gods
In title, sure, but not in power. At least, not by default. I'm of the belief that gods are abstractions, but that the human self-archetype ought to be revered, as it presents and represents an ideal
>>
>>68615976

Shut up insect.

>oh you are limited

By you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a god is a god

And no ammount of desperate crying, of sad attempts to pretend any of our divine qualities like hatred for our enemies, sexual desires of any kind, any ammount of happiness we may desire or our inflated sense of entitlement (which is our right) among many many many many other thing as the gods we are will convince us out of our godhodd.

We owe you nothing.
>>
>>68616328
I've personally never witnessed godhood in any particular human. If you'd stop scoffing, you might educate others and give them back their wings
>>
>>68615157
>nd led it in the wrong direction, and they have us chasing after something that is all but impossible to disprove. I believe the Electric Universe Theory is the true unifying force of nature, but thanks to Jews like Ei

I actually believe in the electron universe. Yet It was a hunch I had, and until tonight I never knew other people thought that is maybe how it all sticks like magnets together.

its the shape of the object
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUsYABmAbLk
>>
>>68616537
>I've personally never witnessed godhood

Oh really? You haven't?

How would that be?

Aren't they particularly special about how they come to existence?

Prone to any sexual desire that you consider foul? Check

Boastful like gods? Check

Arrogant like gods? Check

See the pattern?

Fuck youuuuu
>>
>>68616731
>>>68616537
>>I've personally never witnessed godhood
>
>Oh really? You haven't?
No
>How would that be
Miracle workers have always been newsworthy
>see the pattern?
Gods by title? Yes. Gods by virtue of power? Hardly. How is deviant sexual tendency grounds for godhood?
>>
>>68616698

Naw man, there's a lot of people. It's furiously opposed, though, by people who have built their careers on the mainstream beliefs, and of course by the Jews. News about advances in the mainstream are lauded, yet none of the drawbacks and holes in the mainstream theories ever receive much attention.
>>
>>68616945
>Miracle workers

We owe you nothing.

>deviant

How are my natural desires "deviant" and not a present from my father god for me to enjoy as much as I please with whatever I desire involved?

Whatever I do? It's love, that's sex, It's something you get that's amazing because of love, and it is never wrong in any way.

Would it be wrong for me to turn into a qt loli and be savagely fucked by god himself in my little pussy spreading lots of juice? And then for him to cum in my mouth?

This is wrong for being delicious and very kinky?

Would a delicatessen food being evil too for being obscenely delicious?

Idiot, nothing we do is wrong, we are simply doing our divine rights.

So fuck you, and stop pretending to instilla morality to those that don't need your morality because they're gods.
>>
>>68617101
I used the term deviant because it's a typically apt shorthand for "anything I consider foul". You've still inadequately proven your position, which means that the position I'm holding that you continue to scoff at is currently the more reasonable, supported, and likely position than your own. Besides that, I am asking you in earnest to defend your position so that my mind may be changed, such that I may realize my godhood as you have. Does that seem so foreign and unreasonable to you?
>>
>>68617348

I am not obligated to prove you anything, I'm a god.

You wanna soff? Good, every scoff is adittional punishment, scoff away.

>you must convince me

Are you giving orders to a god now?

And this comes from one of these pesky creatures that fill their mouths with words like arrogance and entitlement?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suck my dick
>>
>>68617595
You're engaging someone on an internet forum, in the style of a debate. If you want to sit on the chessboard instead of play the game you say down to, fine. But all you've done is void your bowels. Not until now have I shoes at you
>>
If God made the world perfect, we would not have free will. God is absent on earth. He hears and sees but will not act.
>>
File: birkeland_anode_glow.jpg (17 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
birkeland_anode_glow.jpg
17 KB, 300x234
>>68615157
I didn't understand your post, my English is pretty bad. But I agree with you about the EU and that science and mainstream pop science has swayed in a direction that makes us EU supporters look like tin foil hat morans.
However, the EU is much more fascinating than Einstein and his general mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>68617705

>you must

I must nothing, you are in no position to make any demand.

You're the kind of filthy disgusting creature that sees an underage human receiving sexual pleasure and gets scandalized, as if this weren't love or ours to take.

Anything fun you see we enjoy? You pretend this is evil?

And this makes you abominable. In our sight.
>>
Anyone else actually interested in religion/the occult, but schizos always show up, and pretend like they're the greatest thing in the universe, and scare everyone off?
>>
>>68617861
>schizos always show up

And no matter what you call us, and what result you expect to get from any delusion you may make us end up believing, even inexistence will destroy us, because we are gods.

And if one of us manages to erase himself out of existence we will bring him back.

If he goes to hell, we will shield him and bring him back.

And he will be a god, in spite of your efforts.

Whatever he may have believed, however he may have lived.

And none of us will have mercy.

>I know occult things

And what use do we have for that? And how do we know you don't lie as usual?

What occult things can have a person who doesn't even understand right from wrong, love from hatred?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>68615157
Satan is real

Satan creates Islam (supernational voice in a cave tells a man to rape, murder and enslave etc)

Egyptians abandon the one true faith, get over run by Muslims

Greeks abandon the one true faith, gets over run by Muslims

Secular Europe abandons the one true faith, are now getting over run by Muslims

When you abandon God, you lose yo7r only supernatural defence against the supernatural evil, Satan, and Satan is coming to reap his prize.
>>
>>68617850
You read stronger positions than those I presented, and continue to scoff at them. If these are the gods of the universe, then mankind is right to reject them. Note, mehmet, that I never attacked your sexuality in any position I presented.
>>
There is a plethora of archeological evidence for both the journey of Moses and the Israelites from Egypy, and for Jesus.

Heck, chariot wheels and bones have been recovered at the supposed crossing point in the Nile where they all crossed.

Worship the one true God before its too late. Whilst other powers exist such as demons and satan, and they often hide themselves behind all kinds of different false religions, they are easy to identify to the trained eye.
>>
>>68618033
>mankind is right to reject

MANKIND ARE THE GODS.

We humans are gods.

WE

no the shit you write down in bibles and the like.

This is why retards insist on having people believe this or that. Or that this morality is correct.

Because you are demons, expelled from heaven, aware of our divinity.

FEAR

And don't worry because no matter what we believe we will still end up existing and divine.
>>
File: 1456473043994.jpg (67 KB, 640x695) Image search: [Google]
1456473043994.jpg
67 KB, 640x695
It does seem like the electric universe explains what we observe more than the standard gravitational model.

All the bizarre fuckery with Comet 67P and Deep Impact was predicted and explained, on the micro scale, and on the macro scale it also explains the rotation of galaxies without having to invent dark matter.

And since plasma physics actually scale properly, you can test this stuff in the lab,
>>
>>68618064
>they are easy to identify to the trained eye

Just like the demon of the bible that pretends our sexual toys and desires are evil, anything fun is evil, and that we must spend an eternity worshiping that fool as if we had no rights and were hated by our creator.
>>
>>68618236
Aren't you tired? I'm tired. I'm sorry. There is such a long way to go.
>>
>>68618342

I will never tire of my godhood.
>>
>>68618358
Pain. How do you deal with pain?
>>
>>68618420

You should wonder that yourself, we will have no mercy.
>>
>>68618442
It's nice that we can communicate from so far away. Take care.
>>
File: no-mercy.jpg (414 KB, 1762x1720) Image search: [Google]
no-mercy.jpg
414 KB, 1762x1720
>>68618442
No mercy. darkness has enlightened me. I see your ways.
>>
>>68618322
>>68618236
Verbatim, you are almost quoting satan. These are exactly his arguments; so whether you are consciously acknowledging it or not, you are alligning yourself with his cause.

God doesnt seek to take away "everything that is fun", but like a true father, only steer you towards righteous pursuits.

Take the example of sex - sex isnt forbidden; infact its cherished in marriage. Just dont do it with every person you come across because that leads to degeneracy and decay

The Biblical laws are there for YOUR benefit; they lead to prosperity.
>>
>>68618236
Then who are you to call a fellow an insect? Do you understand the source of my confusion? That you Scoff and berate and come seemingly to gloat over other gods, declaring in what wisdom you seem to possess that all but those already gnostic are doomed?
>>
>>68618559

>y-you have to marry

No.

I'm ordering you to explain jeremiah 8:8 to every person present here, each lie will suppose additional punishment for your whole ilk.

>>68618579
>who are you

a god
>>
>>68618694
>a god
According to you, so am I. My question, therefore, stands.
>>
>>68618784
You're a fallen one.
>>
>>68618784
>According to you, so am I

As a matter of facts only human (nondemons, non from satan) are gods.

Which excludes you.
>>
>>68618819
By what reasoning do you call me a demon?
>>
>>68618579

Gonna give you one chance (1)

Read and explain what you understand from jeremiah 8:8

Let's see if you are human or not, a god or not.
>>
i believe in hollow earth and the based singing aryan giants that live within
>>
>>68618914

We will see what you are the moment you answer this:

>>68618982

And if you are a god, enjoy, but if you aren't you're earning more wrath.
>>
>>68618914
You reek of fear.
>>
>>68617984

Okay show me your power. Make my glass of Tampico (shitty hispanic sunny D) shatter. Make it storm, make my eyes green. You can't, because, you're not a god.

You're most likely some gnostic who doesn't understand what Theosis is.
>>
>>68619076

>p-prove it

Don't you faggots say that this kind of demand is arrogant?

Don't you write such a thing in your holy books?

And don't you claim this is a horrible sin?

And a horrible evil?

And you just went and did it the moment a god crossed your path.
>>
>>68618694
>jeremiah 8:8
No need to order or threat anything, though perhaps thats all your kind knows to do. Instead all you can do is ask politely.

Jeremiah 8:8 is VERY important. Read it from a less trustworthy Bible translation like NIV, and it'll lead you to a bushes. The exact quote from KJV is:
"How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain".

Its something the Jews never understood. The law is there as a guide, but it is merely a guide. Breaking the law isnt the most important thing - its about the SPIRIT of the law. Therefore what we can learn from Jeremiah 8:8 is that following all the laws is ultimately in vain if you do not gain understanding of the spirit of the law, and thus closer to understanding God.

But hey, you werent looking to understand, only to deceive.
>>
>>68618539
darkness has imprisoned me. all that i see, absolute horror.
>>
"My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good."
>>
>>68618982
>how can one call himself wise , holding he word of the lord, if evil scribes have written it falsely
Right verse/adequate paraphrase? On mobile, working from memory.
The verse addresses the capacity for man to twist god's word, and how those who do not seek for themselves may be led astray. It was for that very reason I tried to engage you, to have you explain your positions rather than scoff.
>>
>>68619137

You insult me for demanding proof, and yet you come boasting that you are a god? I've experienced plenty of supernatural things, and you are nothing more than a Schizo on the internet, or a Gnostic who thinks he's the most important thing ever.

You are deluded. Please seek help.
>>
I'm an official member of the church of the flying spaghetti monster actually
>>
>>68619651

R-amen
>>
>>68619729
(r)amen my brother
>>
>>68619265

You respond falsely, enjoy your infinite ammount of time being tortured however we please infinitely, without end and progressively worse and worse and worse.

and you're making it worse each minute

And we aren't mercyful with your ilk
>>
>>68619342

No, that verse means that the whole bible is a lie.

>>68619428

And I will boast more, and I will be prideful and I will derive pleasure from it, and there's nothing you can get out of this other than additional punishment.
>>
>>68619844
No counter-rebuttal, just edgy posting. Thats fine.
>>
>>68619911

If you boast about something, and refuse to prove it. It's false.

All you've done is shown narcissism and arrogance, you've shown no love or happiness what-so-ever. You are but a cold and angry man, who has lost this way, so he claims to be great. You know you are little though, you no that you need more. You know that you are human.
>>
>>68619911
I personally had not invested the time to find all of the bible falsehood, but, as I stated at the very beginning of this exchange, I'm of the belief that it's a human self-archetype (if anything) that should be revered. The bible, I found, was incompatible with that belief.
>>
>>68619911
Do you think any of the punishment will be pleasurable? Well I mean, I suppose you'd know, not meaning to offend. Just wondering if any of the punishments might be oh.. humiliating and degrading but also maybe a bit of pleasure before ripping it away? No mercy, right. Hm.

Sucks.
>>
>>68619996

Are you sure you want to argue with a god and importunate him?

>>68620014
>If you boast about something

It's because it's my god-given right, as a god.

>>68620014
>All you've done is shown narcissism and arrogance

Divine qualities.

And rights.

I only have rights, btw.

>bohohohohoho you are evil

I am a god, I am as I am, and I enjoy as I am, and you are nobody to judge me and decide what is evil and not and who is loving and not.

>>68620082

No pleasure for demons

Any humans that have been trapped into a lie will be gods, no matter what happens, they're our kind, we will be happy to bring them back.

and they will be gods.
>>
>>68620131

Well show your power, kill me. If you really think you're stronger than Christ surely you can kill a scoffer. Isn't that the ultimate boast?
>>
>>68620131
But you've made no efforts here to bring humans back to the light.
>>
Just what kind of idiot was expecting the children of god, humans, to be anything other than gods?

and to fight against them and expect them to die or something, and to be abandoned no less?

IDIOTS
>>
>>68620218
You've yet to substantiate your claims.
>>
>>68620201
>kill me

You're dead already, fool.

That is why you pretend our divine qualities are sins, because you don't know what to do to escape your impending doom.

Eventually we might make infinite ammounts of universes with infinite ammounts of god, and anything created may end up being a god if we so desire, and know what, you faggots will be the only ones excluded, for hating mankind, the divine children of god.
>>
You all have one of two directions to pick.

You may either choose God, or rebel against God. I will not pretend to understand those who chose (and continue to choose) to rebel against Him, but I guess the option is there.

That there is a God, and it is the same one of the ancient Israelites, is beyond a doubt at this stage. Even for the weak of faith, the archeological evidence is overwhelming. They have even found inscriptions bearing the golden half at the base of Mt. Sinai.

God and Jesus are the only true paths. The rest are tangled, and ultimately only serve a traitor who thinks himself a lot more capable than he actually is.
>>
>>68620290

So the "dead, foolish, and evil" are in the dwelling places of gods?

You seem so angry, just kill me. Destroy my flesh, and existence. You know you cannot.
>>
>>68620402

Amen!
>>
>>68615157

Why would God want them to spread disharmony if they were his chosen people?

What you say makes no sense.
>>
>>68620402

Retard, even those you take to this scam will be brought back to godhood, you are just making your punishment more severe.

Even those talked into inexistence will be brought back.

NO ONE WILL PERISH.

Save for the rebelling angels

And their punishment grows worse and worse and worse.

At each lie

>>68620444

We are alive, perfect and good, not evil

hating your enemies is not evil, it is good, it is the only way to go.

Being some retard who raises his butt towards his enemies, is not being good, is being a person deprived of his dignity.

AND WE ARE GODS AND YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR DIGNITY

YOU WILL BE INFINITELY PUNISHEND IN THE MOST HORRIBLE PROPORTIONS.

And no god will perish.
>>
>>68620402
>there is a god, and its the same as that of the ancient Israelites
Consider: Moloch is/was a demon strongly associated with child sacrifice
Abraham was completely willing to sacrifice his child as an offering to god
The star of David was actually introduced into Judaism by his son Solomon while he was worshipping the gods of the nations.
Google "star of Moloch"
>>
>>68620593

>YOU WILL BE INFINITELY PUNISHEND IN THE MOST HORRIBLE PROPORTIONS.

>infinitely

>Even those talked into inexistence will be brought back.

You're literally contradicting yourself in the same post, please stop twisting the bible; to feed your own ego.
>>
>>68615157
repost the info links from your last thread, i didn't get around to reading all of them
>>
>>68620708

There isn't a single contradiction in my post.

YOU will be punished

EVEN the gods that somehow have deluded themselves into existence, will be willed back by us, because we are gods, and we love ourselves.
>>
>>68620791

*inexistence
>>
File: 1455007068491.jpg (220 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1455007068491.jpg
220 KB, 500x750
>>68620708
>to feed your own ego.
Ha

But isn't that their right?
And besides don't pretend we all aren't doing the very same.
>>
>>68615157
> If you believe in a god/gods/whatever, how does the current fucked up state of affairs in the world fit into your worldview? How does the global domination of Jews fit into your views?
"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." - 2 Thessalonians 3-4
Christ foresaw that the Jews would declare themselves as their own Messiah and warned us that they would eventually control the world in the name of their father, the devil. The way I see it it's our holy duty to oppose them.
>>
>>68620602
Dont try to spread disinformation with babby-tier redpills.

Abraham was asked to demonstrate WILLINGNESS to sacrifice his child, not to actually sacrifice it. An ultimate test by God to allegience; for there is nothing more important in this world - even our own children - than service to our creator. And as a sign of things to come, a lamb arrived in the last moment as a worthy substitute to the child; illustrating of things to come - that the lamb of God, Jesus, is the continued sacrificial lamb for all of humanity.
>>
>>68620602

It's very easy to utterly BTFO this nonsense.

The Book of Kings is filled with God's anger and struggle towards the Jewish people over their succumbing to pagan practices like child sacrifice and worship of Moloch. He specifically mentions moloch by name and forbids his worship and all forms of child sacrifice.

So why then did he tell Abraham to sacrifice his child? A test of loyalty.
>>
>>68620840

>nooo, they are false gods!

Even those you fool with this lie will end up being gods, nobody will have tu suffer for shit save from you idiots.

Because we are gods.
>>
>>68620791

>because we are gods

Quite literally, the exact teaching of Satan.
>>
>>68620935
>the exact teaching of Satan

Satan hates mankind, and forbids mankind sex, and pillage and destruction of their enemies, instead suggesting we are to be humble and love our enemies.

This is hatred.

Love means we get to screw those that hate us, becuse love brings joy, not suffering.

And a god needs not to test his children, he knows how he made them, so no, it is a lie.

WE

ARE

GODS
>>
>>68620854
I'm in the process of searching on many different fronts. If you have stronger proofs than "nu uh it was just a social experiment" I'd be greatly interested

Note that for the purposes of this request I'm not questioning Jesus' divinity
>>
>>68620791

You said I'll be punished infinitely, and then said I'll be brought back. Which contradicts infinitely.
>>
>>68620883
I'll have to re-read, then. I remember Baal and ashterah, but not Moloch.
>>
>>68621110

I said gods, not sons of satan.

You are by no means a god if you cannot see things as simple as this one:

>>68621036

IF YOU MANAGE TO BE A GOD, A SON OF GOD AND NOT AN IMPOSTOR YOU WILL ---
>NEVER<---- EVER BE PUNISHED, BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOD.

AND NEVER AT FAULT.
>>
>>68621036
I see where you found the contradiction, now, but I do not agree with your conclusion.
>>
>>68621189
>I do not agree

And we do not care, because you are an insect and we bother not with the silly notions of a mere instrument of obedience that went wrong.

Because we are gods and you are not.
>>
>>68621062
Just watch a Ron Wyatt film about his discoveries, if you are low in faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmU_TyITtoc
>>
>>68621175
Hey Spain could you cool it with the autism?
>>
>>68621268
OK Moshe, if you say so.
>>
File: from harry (71).jpg (32 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
from harry (71).jpg
32 KB, 440x330
>>68621128

It's a good read. Very interesting.

There is a passage where God says:

>"Do not permit any of your children to be offered as a sacrifice to Molech"

>"And you shall not let any of your children pass through the fire to Molech"

And the latter is a reference to how pagans would burn their children alive in tophets.
>>
>>68618031
This, when jesus came he made his own religion, the old testament was something to learn from.

Satan fucked that up to bring back the old testament trough islam . The only miracle was that muhamat had a visit from gabriel/satan
>>
>>68621301

Your insolence will be punished japan.

>>68621313
>OK

This is the only thing you have a right to say here.

We are gods, you are not.
>>
>>68615157
>Any religious or spiritual assholes on /pol/?
Yo.

>If you believe in a god/gods/whatever, how does the current fucked up state of affairs in the world fit into your worldview?
People are stupid and cunts.

>How does the global domination of Jews fit into your views?
Leftists are dangerous and cunts who have infiltrated many realms of education and media. Control media and education, you can say everyone else is an idiot. Many will change views to fit in with others' views because they're cowardly and don't want to deal with things.
>>
>>68621344
Isn't "the fire of Moloch" a semi-modern colloquial phrase? Something like a degenerate society? Color me spooked, I thought that would have come to mind quicker
>>
>>68621361
And do you "gods" enjoy the land we "ants" provided you? Third temple when?
>>
>>68621175

Okay then if you're a superior "god", then you'll kill me. I am here challenging you, and you have not proven yourself at all. So then do it, kill me.

>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>68621443

>a semi-modern colloquial phrase

No. Totally rooted in the Torah.

Child sacrifice, through burning, was very common in the time of the old testament.

God's constant struggle with the Jewish people is that they would constantly succumb to the traditions of their pagan neighbors. Specifically the practice of burning infant children alive to worship false, demonic gods
>>
>>68618031
>When you abandon God, you lose yo7r only supernatural defence against the supernatural evil

also this when you look at the jews they are still here because they have a covenant with god

Psalm 105:8-15

He has remembered His covenant forever, The word which He commanded to a thousand generations, The covenant which He made with Abraham, And His oath to Isaac. Then He confirmed it to Jacob for a statute, To Israel as an everlasting covenant,
>>
>>68621036

WE

WUZ
>>
>>68621490

Videogames crash often, you're shitty programmers.

>>68621501

You are dead, I told you.

>>68621808

No, we are and will always be, forever and ever.
>>
>>68615157
It's pretty obvious, we turned our back on god so he let the children of satan (jews, muslims) ravage us.

He did it to the jews of old many times when they went astray.

either that or it really is the end of days and this is satan taking control knowing his time is short.
>>
If gods/god exist they hate us.
>>
>>68622433

If you are truly human you are a god. And we love you and will have very kinky sex covering every perverted sexual fantasy you desire. Lovingly. Because we are gods.

If you are a child of satan, a rebelling angel, yes, we hate you and will have no mercy.
>>
>>68622005
I can only hope if I am a demon (and an idiot one at that) that you crush me swiftly and as many times as it should please you. Of course you wouldn't waste energy on doing such triviality on us yourselves. But just know as an ant (I assume that's what I am), when you crush me, I'll get a bit of pleasure in knowing it would please you to see me rended for eternity.

Of course if such an action could be avoided. Well then.
>>
>>68622622

If you a re a demon you know, only gods (humans) are unaware of their nature.
>>
>>68622549

I'm responding to you on a Chinese Nickelodeon porn website. This is the height of being alive.
>>
>>68615157
simple. This is hell. We're damned. Satan just wants us to think there is a chance of salvation so its all the more destructive to have that hope ripped from you again and again.
>>
>>68623775

I used to call Gnostics the religion of the Matrix, but now it's whatever your theory is called.
>>
File: 1455721641801.jpg (17 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1455721641801.jpg
17 KB, 300x400
>>68623775
This has been a fear of mine. Or a purgatory. Only time will tell, or maybe he won't.
>>
>>68615157

The jews are the DEMIURGES chosen people americuck
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.