[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women & Entitlement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: entitlement.png (320 KB, 720x1124) Image search: [Google]
entitlement.png
320 KB, 720x1124
Why are women today so entitled? Just broke up with my unappreciative, entitled brat of a gf. Let me give you some backstory. I travelled to Nepal, my motherland. Gone for 2 months, and she starts going off on me even though I talked to her everynight.

Why do women think doting and being loving is somehow always a given? How hypocritical can they be when they don't understand their own priviledges and start whining about oppression...
>>
who fucking cares, throw the broke one in the trash and go get a brand new one.
>>
>>68613543
I'm sorry to hear your girlfriend was such a bitch. Your mistake is in thinking all women are like that. You'll know the warning signs next time and steer clear of the cunts.
>>
>>68613637
But she was a really hot qt, familia.

Besides, this is a discussion on blue pill brainwashed women.
>>
>>68613811
That message still boils my blood, leaf friend.
>Big on love and affections
>I can't compromise or I'll be unhappy

No shit, honey. Get in line.
>>
>>68613822
>Giving a fuck about some hot girl who has the personality of a dried up turd.
Never mind, you both are made for each other, keep fuckin that trash heap son, hope the baby has at least a skin color similar to yours.
>>
>>68613822
>blue pill brainwashed women
Too bad those don't exist. Your thread's going to be a little empty.

How about a thread about how most people are horrible?
>>
Sorry to hear about this man. Im planning on moving to Connecticut for my PhD and it'll be 5 years away from my home state.
>>
Eh I wouldn't consider spoiler, just clingy to a fault.
Spoiled is different, like upset you didn't buy her jewelry at your 3 month aniversary
>>
Sounds like she cheated on you and is shifting the blame to make her feel less guilty
>>
>>68613917
Tbqh I think if your partner feels like she wants a bit more affection and she doesn't feel it I think she has more than enough reason to be bothered or unhappy

But the fact that she "can't compromise", even for a little bit for someone she cares about, sends out red flags. It's a two way street. Did you break up with her first? Why? How?
>>
>>68613543
rare?
>>
>>68613543
what? she's cheating on you and felt guilty about it you moron so decided to break up with you. be thankful she didn't make you raise some other dudes child.

Everything she typed there is codeword for bad sex.
>>
>>68613543
Stop bitching and whining about your gf and then trying to blame it on all women.
I'm redpilled, but some of this blaming shit on women gets old af after a while.
The chick said she wants love and affection from you, so it's not like she's some whore getting dicked down while you're away.
Quit complaining and stop being an autist.
>>
>>68613543

Take the red pill on women.

You don't need them. Find one that serves you. A relationship shouldn't be mutual.

All this stupid feminist shit is going to go away eventually. You can't build a building on a foundation of sand.

Unfortunately we have to live through this bullshit for now.
>>
>>68614815
>>68614755
Americans always seem so angry all the time.
>>
Fuck, this thread reminded me. When I was 17 I was going out with a girl for about a month. She told me she loved me and I just her with an "okay" and said I think that's a bit soon and didn't take her seriously. I ended it the next day after I found out she fucked some kid a couple days before we started going out. Shouldn't matter since we weren't together but I was salty anyways.
>>
File: kanekii.png (171 KB, 546x652) Image search: [Google]
kanekii.png
171 KB, 546x652
>>68614892
gee i wonder why
>>
>>68614092
>>68614524
That was the problem. Nothing was ever enough. And at some point, you start getting resentful. And I still kept going on, I felt sorry or guilty or something.

And suddenly she messages me that.
>>
>>68613543

I fucked jess also breh let her go
>>
Sorry polacks. I'm gonna have to be heading out, something came up. I'll see you bros on the archive.
>>
She is full of shit, she doesn't really love you or doesn't know what love is. If you really love someone you will wait for them to do whatever it is they need to do. A big part of loving someone is putting up with inconveniences because you still want to be with each other through it all.

I have a friend that plays college football in America, he is away for many months at a time. Him and his gf are still together after it all because they actually love each other.
>>
Guess your dick just wasn't big enough. :^)
>>
>>68614170

This, typical woman, you aren't around for any length of time and they jump on the nearest free dick.
>>
>>68613543
5 blowjobs a day are part of my requirements, and lets be clear she is along with your ride, if she thinks otherwise it is cause enough for both to look elsewhere, if she changes/reverses her approach she finds someone else more attractive. That's it. The moment she wants to go exclusive that is leverage point to move her towards her being less of a controlling mess that she tries to be but hates doing, and you hold her to this contract until she has had enough.
>>
>>68614025
5 lightyears?
>>
>>68614969
Me too.

Take a chill pill America.
>>
>>68615411
>5 blowjobs a day are part of my requirements

that's gotta be hard on your jaw m8
>>
>>68615171
I think distance for short periods would be good for a relationship tbhfamalam.

That homecoming sex must be grand.
>>
>>68613543
>>68613822
Thats not entitlement, shes asking for emotion in a relationship. Thats like saying asking for pay at work is entitled.
>>
>>68613543
Women get sad when they don't feel adequately celebrated.
>>
>>68613543
Dude, where did you get that picture? I think that's straight up my roommate and her boyfriend.
>>
>>68613543
Red flag abort immediately. Just be happy you figured it out early.
>>
>>68616446
ask your dad
>>
File: 1423235484519.jpg (77 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
1423235484519.jpg
77 KB, 999x799
>>68614892
Always angry, all the time. No exceptions.
>>
She has no idea what love is. She doesn't love you - she loves the attention she's getting, she loves being in the relationship. Not "you".
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.