[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I think Trump would be a legitimately good president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: anotherdoland.jpg (50 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
anotherdoland.jpg
50 KB, 720x640
Sometimes I think Trump would be a legitimately good president because he may very well be doing this all as a gag, and may have some real plans for America in the future.
>>
hes doing this to establish his family as the New kennedy family

this could jump start both his son's career into politics

its pretty obvious hes doing this for more reputation not money
>>
That image is shopped. I can tell by the pixels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
The sad thing about this image is that it took probably about 10 seconds to make and will literally shape the voting outcome of millions of millennials who live in facebook
>>
>>68611438
Same for all the false pro-trump memes.
>>
>>68611538
>Same for all the false pro-trump memes.
Which ones exactly? Him shooped as the god emperor of 40k?
>>
>>68611802
Wait that wasn't real
>>
>>68611060

Oh its a leaf,that explains this image with no basis in reality
>>
>>68611438
>I can see Russia from my house
It's not a real quote, but it might as well be.
>>
File: its on his hat.png (560 KB, 787x727) Image search: [Google]
its on his hat.png
560 KB, 787x727
>>68611438
>he thinks pro-trump fags voting based "BUILD WALL XD" and MAGA are any better
>>
>>68611199

He's the only billionaire candidate in history besides Perot, and it's a big drop off to number 3.

POTUS is a demotion for guys like him. I doubt he's even doing it for reputation.

I honestly think he's doing it to fuck globalists. I think ruining Bush was his primary objective, and now it's just the fire keeps rising.
>>
>>68612725

lol i love how millions of libtards showed how fucking stupid they were by using this quote

Alaska has locations where on a clear day you can see Russia

the Alaskan governor is probably aware of all kinds of secret shit as part of preparing for if Russia ever invaded

fucking libtards
>>
File: false_statement.jpg (192 KB, 959x659) Image search: [Google]
false_statement.jpg
192 KB, 959x659
>>
>>68611060
>One quick google search later
>That quote is entirely fabricated

Oh vey.
>>
>>68613297
it was the clinton family too. think about it he was probably so close i bet he knew all their dirty little tricks
>>
>>68613307
> 0/10
Come back to motherbase, I need to speak to you.
>>
>>68611060
>he may very well be doing this all as a gag

He actually sort of is. This is pointed out in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Many of trumps " blunders" are intentional.

If he actually gets the presidency, he will be one of the most centrist candidates we have ever had, while poking fun at europe for being cuck.
>>
>>68613297
>Dude who owns several multinational corporations
>doing it to fuck globalists
Trumptards really have drank the koolaid huh?
>>
>>68612819
>he thinks trump fans are any better than liars
>>
File: 1458702762748.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458702762748.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>its an act
>>
File: 1457237176315.jpg (171 KB, 904x1141) Image search: [Google]
1457237176315.jpg
171 KB, 904x1141
>>68611060
FAKE
A
K
E

U
O
T
E

You can watch the Oprah interview on YouTube, he talks about running for President. He says Alot of the same things he is saying now, it was 28 years ago. He's the Real deal, pic related
>>
>>68612669
>Japan

Epic bants as always. ¥¥¥
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.