[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull >"The attacks in Brussels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull

>"The attacks in Brussels are an unfortunate reminder of how violent Islamist extremism appears to have reached a crisis point in Europe," he said. "For all intents and purposes there are no internal borders in Europe and their external borders are difficult to manage. Recent intelligence suggests ISIL is using the refugee crisis to send operatives into Europe."

Belgium's own weedman, ambassador to Australia Jean-Luc Bodson

>"It is dangerous to link the recent attacks in Brussels to a completely non-related issue. It's dangerous because it's precisely what ISIS wants — that we would make a confusion between terrorism and migrants and between terrorism and Islam,"
>>
>>68610979
Ok. What's your point?
>>
>>68611036
I don't know either lmao

#Cruz2016
>>
>>68611036
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

CAN'T RUSE THE CRUZ!
>>
>>68611036
Point is that we need a proven leader who will take on radical Islamic terrorism: Ted Cruz. I TrusTED.
>>
>>68611036
>>68611124
>>68611151
>>68611195

Low Energy. Embarrassing!
>>
>>68611036
You can't cull the 'Bull.

Can't calm the Palm'.

Don't scatter the Katter.
>>
Perhaps I should of posted this later.
>>
File: 1457781432588.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457781432588.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>68610979
>belgium

Utterly pathetic. What have you got to say for yourselves, waffles?
>>
>literally still call it islamic state
>nothing to do with islam though

It's incredibly stupid

but what makes my blood boil even more is that fact that multiple americans and others are stuck in my shithole of a country because they don't have their schengen visa and now need to request for it until they can go to nl to go back to the us or other places.

Meanwhile, literal illegals are embraced with open arms and get a free pass to do whatever they want
>>
>>68611314
>should of
>of

Top kek, are Trumpfags this illiterate?
>>
>>68611422
Yep, and as Cruz so brilliantly pointed out, they are low information voters! Literally toothless hicks from Alabama. Sad!
>>
>>68610979
>It's dangerous because it's precisely what ISIS wants — that we would make a confusion between terrorism and migrants and between terrorism and Islam

ISIS is just trying to get an anti-islamic reaction from these rapefugees bombings - don't give in by responding to them!
>>
File: 1457476328166.jpg (94 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
1457476328166.jpg
94 KB, 268x400
>>68611422
>trumpfags
>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/
>>>>>>>>>>/oven/

You need to go back
>>
>>68611314
The word is "have", not "of", motherfucker.

Lrn2English
>>
>>68611495
Fuck off back to /r/The_Donald, shill. /pol/ is a Cruz board.
>>
>>68611553
are you english, no, fuck off u leaf twat
>>
File: 1444627448434.jpg (133 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444627448434.jpg
133 KB, 600x600
>>68611644
>r anything

Just go back you fucking disgrace to my country
>>
>>68611878
>he doesn't support ted cruz

kill yourself, cuck
>>
>>68610979
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the carrier of the plague.
>>
>>68614017
thanks cicero
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.