[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched With Open Gates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
It was mainly a bunch of African niggers acting like niggers but yet everything is being blamed on Syrians(Who look like southern Italians) and Muslims. Europe and North America now hate Syrians because of the actions of niggers.

Seriously fuck you stupid goyim motherfuckers for falling for the Jews' propaganda. They want you to hate Middle Easterners so you'll be in favor of more wars for Israel. You fucking bastards deserve all the shit that's going to happen to you. Yeah sure demonize Muslims and kick them all out, then bomb their countries, but enjoy living amongst nigger animals, and Indian savages and Mexicans. Remember you've been given the green light by your Jewish rulers to hate Muslims. You won't be able to say shit when it's non-Muslim niggers who are raping your women (which they already are doing). You won't be able to blame "sharia law" or cherry pick verses out of the Quran. There won't be anybody left for you to scapegoat
>>
>>68610977
>being greenlit
>Every major media is capitulating to them

Are you fucking dumb. Just beacuse jews hate muslims that does not make muslims the good guys.

Niggers are bad. jews are bad. Muslims are bad.

Which is worst is up to personal preference really. I go with jews beacuse of firsthand experience.
>>
>>68610977
Do you not see what is going on in our countries? They are literally being destroyed by muslims. Millions and millions of them are invading and you just try to justify them coming in.

Yes i know the jews are trying to manipulate us into hating them to justify our stupid wars but they are at the same time trying to get us to let them in so we destroy ourselves.

THEY ARE PLAYING BOTH SIDES
MUSLIMS ARE NOT THE GOOD GUYS
>>
It's a good propaganda video, not a good video for truth and accuracy though.
>>
>>68611397
Europe isn't being invaded by Arabs, they're mostly sub saharan African niggers. Yet you suckers blame the actions of the niggers onto Arabs or "Muslims"
>>
Most of those africans are muslims senpai
>>
>>68611214
Muslims have as much in common with each other as Christians do. Which means they have nothing in common. The only thing that matters is race. Yes Somali niggers are bad, Bosnian Muslims are no different than other SE Europeans. Stop being a fucking idiot and blaming "Muslims" for the actions of dark skinned people. You're playing right into the hands of the Zionists who want total war in the Middle East.
>>
>>68611530
yeah ok mohammed

I hate niggers and mussies. And the niggers coming in ARE MUSSIES
>>
>>68611530
we don't blame muslims we blame islam, if the niggers and arabs were christian or atheist or animist or ooga booga then we could assimilate, but islam says YOU ASSIMILATE TO ALLAHHHH AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY thats the problem. muslims are the victims, islam is the problem.
>>
>>68611562
I don't know if that's true or not but a nigger is a nigger regardless of religion. Doesn't matter if they're Muslim, Christian, or atheist. Call them out for being Africans, not for being "Muslim".
>>
>>68611706
Whatever the fuck you say Mohammed.
someone post the chart of muslim beliefs.
>>
>>68611733
Why don't you call them niggers ? Oh yeah that's right cause you're a coward. It's PC to attack Muslims.
>>
>>68611755
Pretty much this. You can domesticate a nigger if he is a christian. You can't domesticate a muslim.
>>
>>68611755
that's a load of crap. Religion doesn't mean shit. Biology and genetics are what determine how you behave as a person. There's no difference between a Christian Arab and a Muslim Arab/
>>
>>68611973
GTFOH. How can you live in the USA and say something that ridiculous ? You must live in an area with zero blacks. Niggers are a plague in the USA and they're 99% Christian.
>>
>>68611917
what? i said niggers in that post. I am on /pol/ and you are calling me PC
>>
>>68612155
They claim to be christian but they are not christians if they act like niggers. You can domesticate niggers. the pavement apes we deal with were raised by other pavement apes. None of them are truly religous. Islam vindicates thier chimp behavior though. It lets them justify it.
>>
File: muslim_distribution[1].jpg (557 KB, 2480x1302) Image search: [Google]
muslim_distribution[1].jpg
557 KB, 2480x1302
Behold the realm of islam, it extends from africa to the middle east.
>>
>>68612166
obviously I don't mean when you're on /pol. I mean places where you're not completely anonymous and you value your reputation. I'm sure you have no issues talking negatively about Muslims in public or on message boards where you have a real account. I highly doubt you'd do the same for niggers.
>>
>>68612342
Yeah a religion that bans drugs, alcohol, and encourages corporal punishment justifies chimp behavior. Are you serious ?
>>
Mass immigration makes no sense and is degenerate, doesn't even matter if they behave or not. That there are rapes, raids and other shit is just the icing.
>>
>>68612941
I agree. It just bothers me to see "Islam" and "Arabs" as a whole being blamed and demonized for this
>>
>>68611397
Shit muslims suck more than sunny muslims ameribro.
I'm a biblebro in sunnygapore.
>>
File: parisattackers.jpg (70 KB, 660x565) Image search: [Google]
parisattackers.jpg
70 KB, 660x565
>>68611706
The bombers in Brussels were pretty light-skinned (as far as muslims go)

As were the Paris attackers.
>>
>>68613157
Well, oriental asians immigrate just as much yet they don't cause as much problems.
You get the news article about some chinese students cheating on entrance exams, but that's about it.
No workplace violence, no chimping out, not very picky about food, etc.
How do you explain that?
It's just their culture?
Well, no shit, that just shows sandnigger culture is incompatible with the Western world of freedom and thus needs to be prevented from tainting freedom.
If the want the Western way of life, they better grow it in their own backyard.
>>
>>68613394
false flag
>>
>>68613583
lol try telling that to someone who has to live around Chinese people.
>>
File: 1450273218656.jpg (64 KB, 628x664) Image search: [Google]
1450273218656.jpg
64 KB, 628x664
>>68612072
>>
File: 1458803869816.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458803869816.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68610977
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.