[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: KASICH0722c-7.jpg (1 MB, 5550x3700) Image search: [Google]
KASICH0722c-7.jpg
1 MB, 5550x3700
>>
>>68610809

To be Trump's VP clearly
>>
>>68610866
Winning Ohio would be worth it even if it means having a democrat VP. I hope this happens.
>>
>>68610809
He wants to make America GOLLY GEE WHIZ again.
>>
Imagine someone with the electability of Kasich but the conservative credentials of Cruz

Oh wait, that was supposed to be marco rubio
>>
>>68610809
as an ohioan: to be relevant
>>
>>68610866

He already said he has no intention of being Vice President for Trump. I repeat: What does he want? Why is he doing this?
>>
>>68610809

Some of that Soros money. Did you really need to ask?
>>
does anyone else hate him?

>openly admits his plan is to subvert the primary process
>thinks your voice doesnt mean shit
>basically says youre too stupid to pick the proper candidate
>pretends to be a golly gee nice guy
>>
>>68610947
He's a republican though, allegedly.
>>
>>68610809
HE WANTS SEEEEXXXXXXXX
>>
>>68611085
Just tough talk so he doesn't lose the voters he has. He'd have to win every state until the convention practically to make that happen. He only has 1 state under his belt that he has won, he needs 8.
>>
You're at the club when this six foot son of a mailman comes up and slaps your girls ass and goes

OH GOLLY GEE THIS IS JUST NUTS

What do you do?
>>
World war 3 obviously .
>>
>>68611484
Have an honest discussion with him about his fight to strip reproductive rights from the women of Ohio
>>
>>68610809
I believe his campaign manager said they're just hoping to cause it to go to a brokered convention
>>
>>68610809
Same thing El Sleepy time Carson wanted, some kind of top DC position in Trump's cabinet.

There's also that hail mary faint hope that Hillary will get blown out by the FBI before nomination, so the GOP can handpick any candidate and not worry about fall out since Sanders or Bloomberg will be a joke to beat in a general election for anything with a pulse the Republicans put forward.
>>
File: 1458104819431.jpg (11 KB, 229x206) Image search: [Google]
1458104819431.jpg
11 KB, 229x206
>>68611484
>>
>>68611819
Nobody is voting for him though. He's literally going to get zero new delegates.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.