[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they putting estrogen in the water inside of the blue states?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2416
Are they putting estrogen in the water inside of the blue states?
>>
>>68610636
>Sanders supporters are literally too young to vote

No wonder Hillary squashes him 90% of the time.
>>
Well there is definitely something wrong with modern Westerners but I think someone would notice if it was in the water. Maybe it's the processed foods and lack of manual labor.
>>
>>68610736
Those kids are all at least 18 dude
This is a college
>>
XENO ESTROGENS
>>
>>68610636
Why would it be limited to blue states?
>>
All those white kids. I thought Sanders was all black support.
>>
>>68610636
Not really. Everyone likes free shit. Even more when you're young and you don't know even free shit has to come from somewhere at a hidden price tag.
>>
>>68610636
They sure are in places Bernie states we should replicate.
>>
>>68614061
Sanders is entirely white support. Niggers don't even know who he is.
>>
>>68614266

THEY'RE NOT BREASTS THEY'RE PECKS RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68610636
>water
That's only the start anon. It's in your water, food, shampoo, toothpaste, house cleaning products, and just about everything else you interact with.

Look up endocrine disruptors.
>>
File: 1450558797553.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1450558797553.gif
2 MB, 350x197
Stop sliding!

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68610636
Not intentionally anon

50% of the population is on birth control pissing out extra estogen into the water
They just need to not filter it out and it just goes right back into the drinking water

Also Xenoestrogens. It's in plastics
>>
>>68610636
Every picture I see of a Bernie rally, I see characters that cover all the fucking stereotypes.

I've never seen this shit before. Sometimes stereotypes have some truth to them, but the stereotypes for Bernie supporters are 100% accurate for every single one, I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN A NORMAL BEENIE SUPPORTER
>>
>>68615616
I'm glad someone has posted this. I've often wondered why western Europe is so effete the past 40/50 years. There's a saying in Britain "Something in the water" and yeah, more or less confirms it what you say. Thanks.
>>
>>68613303
Because only limp wristed faggots vote left, you fucking leaf
>>
File: 1406676046559.jpg (2 MB, 2368x2996) Image search: [Google]
1406676046559.jpg
2 MB, 2368x2996
>>68616075
You're welcome

Keep in mind that adding stuff to the drinking water to control birth rates is not just fiction, but has been recommended several times by people who are considered important

Have a picture of vaguely related stuff
>>
>>68616159
>only limp wristed faggots vote left

Limp-wristed faggots are the only people voting, period.
>>
California has no water to drug
>>
>>68610636
It's the degrading plastic and the estrogen from birth control pills that water treatment plant can't remove (maybe they are designed that way directly), and all the hormones they put in beef and pork to grow faster. Democrats won't do anything about it, because ruining the male gender and making more unintelligent (democrat) voters is their interest, and the establishment republicant won't do anything about it, because they (or their donors) own the water treatment plants, and the polluting companies, medical companies, plastic companies that pollute our water supply (they bribe enough, so they don't get regulated). All those responsible should be executed for crimes against humanity.
>>
>>68610636
No don't question flouride you silly conspiracy theorist. Ignore science!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.