[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim university student literally refuses to condemn Hamas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: mudslime.jpg (59 KB, 697x475) Image search: [Google]
mudslime.jpg
59 KB, 697x475
Muslim university student literally refuses to condemn Hamas/Hezbollah and says that Jews should be rounded up and killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8&app=desktop

This is what we're dealing with, they're in our college system and no one seems to care. They act nice and moderate but when you get them to speak honestly, the horrifying truth comes out.
>>
>>68608227
Fat bitch can't even Taqiyya right
>>
>>68608227
>old news
>>
>>68608227
What I want to know is why is this big ol fat white bitch claiming to be a Muslim? Cunt probably calls herself a feminist too.
>>
>>68608227
Also, there is no right side to the Israel/ Palestine conflict. Both play dirty.
>>
>>68608227
>says that Jews should be rounded up and killed
are you new to /pol/?
>>
>>68608447
Not arguing that, I agree. But when a bitch openly promotes genocide in the name of Islam, we have a problem

>>68608403
Well it was new to me
>>
>>68608227
And the problem is?
>>
>>68608227
>thinking Hamas/Hezbollah should be condemned
good goy
>>
File: 1455177248811.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1455177248811.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>>
Friendly reminder that China and Russia do not think that Hamas is a terrorist organization.
>>
>>68608660
Hamas is the kid who gets so sick of getting bullied, he goes crazy.
>>
with trump going full jew what do we support now? UKIP reeks of jews https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs
>>
>>68608822

Mate, you're in Canada. Support one of your own.
>>
>>68608772
Hamas is the guy from the poorest house on the street who helps the old lady with her shopping even though all the bullies laugh at him
>>
>>68608416
>What I want to know is why is this big ol fat white bitch claiming to be a Muslim?

Muslim women, at least those around here might be skinny in their young teens but at some point they just let themselves go int he bad sense. You hardly see muslim women at the gym, never see them cycle somewhere they always waddle around. By the time they get a bf and start having kids they turn into what we here call penguin mode. Which means they become pretty fat but tempt to hide it under a long coat which (if possible) goes down to the ankles. The elderly all wear these coats and they waddle around like penguins. This is no sjw fatty, this is a typical female muslim who thinks that cause of belief men will love women for whatever and remain loyal even if you are a fat fuck cause it shows you had kids etc. Sometimes other do the same thing under a different label. But it is a prime example why their men are so sexed up cause they are married to a fat penguin.
>>
>>68608227

This smug cunt
>>
She's still blue pilled as fuck, though. It's like, I get that she blindly wants to kill da j00s because of what her imam said, but there's more to being red pilled than that. And converting to Islam is basically as blue pilled as you can get.
>>
>>68608896
whatever you say ahmed
>>
>>68608227
>says that Jews should be rounded up and killed
How is that different from what /pol/ does? You guys should fucking love muslims.
>>
>>68608564
good morning Achkmed
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 960x1280
I'd slam her chubby cunt wearing pigskin condom and then deport her.
>>
>>68609166
>this is him doing rational debate
>>
File: 1458650089414.jpg (77 KB, 1066x720) Image search: [Google]
1458650089414.jpg
77 KB, 1066x720
>>68608227
OP's a fag for thinking that's bad.
>>
>>68608896
Hamas, ham after his dad and as after his mom.
>>
Poor Zios. They don't do nuffin. They don't call for anybody's destruction
>>
>>68609250
Much as we love to hype it, Islam is not intrinsically dangerous to non-Muslims. It's a barbaric death cult, but it's one that is basically confined to its own borders. It's as dangerous as liberals and certain powers that be let it be, and as such, it's proven a vital force in destabilizing Europe. But I fail to see how /pol/ would support an ideology that at its core is basically "be really cruel and kill everyone", even if the Jews are included in "everyone".
>>
>>68608227
Literally nothing wrong with this.

>>68609250
/pol/ is pretty big on Shia and Iran.

>>68609251
Good morning mordecai lópez.
>>
ya this is old vid, that fat bitch was one of the first waves of muh conversion to islam muh cultural marxism SJWs
>>
>>68608352
Why would she?
It's meant to peotect them from enemies. They learned they have no enemies.
They can do whatever they want.
>>
>>68608227
There was a class of Muslims children who were clapping when the Belgium attack happened then the teacher tweeted about it and then 3 cops came and said he had to delete the tweet
>>
>>68609538
Like, that kind of argument is the same retarded shit Cruz shills pull when they go "OH TRUMP LIKES ABORTION AND THE DEMOCRATS LIKE ABORTION, TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT."
>>
>>68609538
>Much as we love to hype it, Islam is not intrinsically dangerous to non-Muslims.
I know /pol/ is stupid, I never knew it was this stupid.
>>
File: L6lce69.jpg (934 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
L6lce69.jpg
934 KB, 1500x2500
>>68609543
>>68609397
>>68608660
>>68608564

You're completely naive to think that they'll stop once they're done with the Jews.

Israel just happens to be the closest target, but they've already begun infiltrating other countries and we'll see more and more violence if we don't stand up to them.
>>
>liberal SJWs whine and want to censor stuff when someone says something politically incorrect and invades their "safe space" intellectual environment

>disgusting retarded jew cucks should be gased! their opinions are worthless and wrong! free speech trumps all!

>muslim girl says something POLITICALLY INCORRECT in an intellectual environment where everyone can express their points of view

>silence her! fuck the muslims!

do you see the hypocrisy
>>
>>68609913
see the difference between those two is the SJWs want to silence the individual while /pol/ wants to bitch smack them with common sense
>>
>>68609913
I didn't say she should be silenced

I just think it's important for people to know that these seemingly moderate muslims are proponents of genocide. In fact I would hate it if she were silenced because that would mean fewer people could hear the truth about Muslim student associations
>>
>>68609543
>/pol/ is pretty big on Shia and Iran.
The clerics of Qom should die in a fire, along with most of the top irgc command. The Iranian people are generally alright.. probably the best the middle east has to offer, as they're light-years ahead of their shitskin savage arab neighbors.
>>
>>68609913
/pol/ doesn't like when people disagree with their echo chamber views, surprise surprise
>>
>>68608227

You know, if that's as far as the mudshits went - round up and kill all jews - I wouldn't have a problem with them.

But that's not where they stop.
>>
>>68608227
Muslims should be rounded up and expelled from the country like a dodgy chicken biryani is expelled from the intestines.

>>68608660
Hamas should, Hezbollah shouldn't.
>>
>>68608896
Hamas is ISIS for pampered middle-class Palestinians.
>>
>>68608227
>my name is ABDULAOHAHAL SALEEMALOO AL DALLASALDIIQ MALIIQAADALLAA
jesus she embellished the shit out of that name
"LOOK HOW EXOTIC AND INTERESTING I AM"
>>
>>68609871
Hamas and Hezbollah only act on Palestine and Lebanon while Saudi Sunni ones like Al Qaeda do terrorism all over the world.
>>
>>68609913
>Everyone praises her
>BUT WHY YOU WANT TO SILENCE HER, HYPOCRITES

Fucking morons.
>>
>>68609913
Why are you under the impression we have to be fair and respectful to things we don't want to hear?

This is a place where likeminded individuals congregate to discuss events, not a fucking peace circle
>>
>>68610226
not even where they begin senpai
>>
>>68610505
>Hamas and Hezbollah only act on Palestine

For now, yeah. Let's say they wipe out the jews and take over Israel. You think they're just going to settle down and never bother anyone again? That ideology will just fester and explode outwards towards non-muslim countries like we've seen elsewhere.
>>
>>68608227
>ur an anti-semite

no better than SJWs calling people islamophobes. He's asking for a general condemnation when, if he was honest, he should be asking her to condem the specific point of anti-semetism. It's a logical trap. This way, she appears to be an anti-semite and he appears to be the eternally hounded jew.

Also notice, he's looking for a yes or no answer. He has no interest in listening if you go into specifics, and will interrupt if you try (him saying "no you don't get to make a speech" as she tried).

That said, she's as fault too for being a provocateur without having the intellect to back it up.
>>
>>68608227
If the Jews did control everything. Why wouldn't they support white people? Generally speaking working under them doesn't seem all that bad. They also come off as fairly rational.
>>
>>68608227
These one can easily do three consecutive ramadans with no trouble at all.
>>
God bless Israel.
>>
I want to oil this piggy up in just her panties and squeeze her body until she stops breathing... anyone else?
>>
Why are muslims always so smug?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.