[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY MOLLY GUY'S TRUMP WILL NUKE ISIS https://youtu.be/VSnVb4i_ZZ4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (19 KB, 434x339) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19 KB, 434x339
HOLY MOLLY GUY'S
TRUMP WILL NUKE ISIS
https://youtu.be/VSnVb4i_ZZ4
>>
RESPECT US
>>
File: 1455598387685.png (503 KB, 506x668) Image search: [Google]
1455598387685.png
503 KB, 506x668
If you haven't figured it out by now, when Trump says he won't "rule out" something it means he's not putting himself in a corner.

Remember how he says in trade deals that there always needs to be the threat of tariffs, even if you never intend to use them? Same thing.

Our enemies do pay attention to this shit, and if Trump implies that he could hypothetically cross the line, it makes them think twice.
>>
>>68608571
Doesn't matter whether ISIS knows about Trump's intentions or not, they won't stop even for nuclear threats.
>>
Why doesn't someone just nuke them already? If raqqa and mosul are gone that's the end of ISIS.

Had they nuked them earlier less people would have died in the long term.
>>
>>68608911
ISIS isn't the only player on the field.

How would Syria's neighbors feel about it? Iran and Saudi Arabia?

The point is to not self-disarm for the sake of political correctness. Your rivals know they can go too far if you already took off the proverbial nuclear options off the table before negotiations even start.
>>
>>68609106
Iran would support it, KSA will have to deal with it, they have no choice.
>>
I really don't see how anyone can disagree with him. He makes really good points in the video, but somehow someone will use this to say trump = hitler, not that it would be a bad thing if we was... but still
>>
>>68609576
America used nukes before and it worked out great in the end.

Maybe the ME in general could get the same treatment.
>>
>>68609653
There are already some pretty good places in the ME, and it doesn't seem like the one problem area is ever going to get any better
>>
>>68607442
Good, do it. If we nuked Raqqa I can guarantee the world would start to sort itself out fast as fuck.
>>
What a shit fucking title man

I thought the Jews were on our side now, fuck Bloomberg
>>
>>68607442
I think he wants to start WWIII because the USA wants to start WWIII. It is what everyone has been thinking since 911. Probably best to get it started and over with. This shit has been going on for 15 years now.
>>
Clickbait title.
>>
File: 1456291693621.png (351 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
1456291693621.png
351 KB, 640x574
>>68611949
The article Bloomberg Politics posted about this was even worse. The headline said 'unpredictability' was Trumps plan to gain respect from the Muslim world, which he obviously didn't say. The paragraph in the article mentioning this strangely did not contain any direct quotes, unlike the preceding and following paragraphs. It did make even more outrageous claims.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-23/trump-lays-out-vision-for-gaining-respect-from-muslim-world

These interns should be reprimanded for this to be honest.
>>
total clickbait
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (531 KB, 2100x1405) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
531 KB, 2100x1405
FUCK
EM
UP
SENPAI
>>
I never know with these types of things if the dislikes represent people not liking the material in the video or the click bait title
>>
>>68613738
Sadly the first, I think. People complain about inciting hatred but they lap up the articles in which the media does the exact same.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-01-20-03.png (767 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-01-20-03.png
767 KB, 1080x1920
>Sun Tzu would be nodding at this
KEK
>>
>>68614836
ayy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.