[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever find common ground with muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1458799460113.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458799460113.webm
2 MB, 960x540
Will we ever find common ground with muslims?
>>
Yes, kill Jews
>>
>>68607183
When jews leave the middle east.

That's really the only problem.
>>
>>68607183
They seem to like blowing up other random muslims so I mean I guess I can agree with that
>>
We already have found common ground with Muslims... in western countries.
>>
No. Try living in a majority Muslim city.

A terrible 6 years of my life.
>>
>>68607183
Pope Benedict wanted us to establish a "religious armada" (his words) with them against atheists. Honestly, I wish it could be done but muslims are 10x the threat the atheists are. We can always clean up the doubters after we are safe from the towelheads.
>>
Yes, except they'll be 6 feet under.
>>
Lifting
>>
>>68607241
alright pack it up boys, we're done here
>>
>>68607435
When did you leave London, m8?
>>
>>68607183

Only when they're buried underneath it
>>
>>68607557
I left Luton 2 years ago.
>>
>>68607183
Nope, Islam is a culture that englobes a political system, religion and costumes. One of those costumes is the total anihilation of non-believers, within a muslim population there will ALWAYS be jihadists because 67% of muhammad's life involved jihadism.

The bigger the muslim population the bigger the jihadist population, it's that simple.

Islam already destroyed the native cultures of places like pakistan, north africa, iran and egypt, now they are trying to do the same with europe.

It doesn't matter if most muslims aren't jihadists, they'll still give support to them. We can clearly see this when the terrorists is Belgium found a safe haven in muslim ghettos where no one reported them.

The only thing you need to read to know how dangerous Islam is are it's own books.
>>
>>68607183
killing jews

unfortunately when the jews are all dead they'll go back to killing us

they're like Orks that way
>>
>>68609038
dont insult orks
>>
>>68607758
This. A "moderate" muslim is not a true muslim. There is a diifference between being a good person and being a good muslim. If they are a good person who happens to be muslim it is because they dip their toes in being a Kuffar but do not subscribe to the true idea of being a "good muslim". Being a "good muslim" is following the foot steps of Mohammed as closely as possible. If 67% of Mohammeds biography is about Jihad how much can you really take from that? It is like saying Rambo is a good movie apart from the bits where people are being shot and killed. How much of a movie do you really have left?

The doctrine of Islam is the problem itself. It is deemed perfect and absolute. You cannot reform a single line from it as other parts would then become under scrutiny also. Moderates hide from this fact and enable extremists in the process.
>>
Most Muslims are fine. If we can make peace with commies we can make it with nazis
>>
>>68607183

then I prefer fags.

>>68607264

then I prefer Jews (in Israel).
>>
>>68612047
Factually wrong. The majority of Muslims believe that we should have Sharia in the west, so they're extremists by definition.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.