[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing that I hate about "race mixing" is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Str8 Hair.png (342 KB, 407x511) Image search: [Google]
Str8 Hair.png
342 KB, 407x511
I noticed that idgaf if people "race mix" as long as its with non-africans

Seeing an Asian or Indian with a White doesn't disgust me at all... but with an African?!

and ive finally figured out why, Its cuz of their fuckin hair, almost all of em shave it(men) or use straighteners (female) and when they pop out mixed kids they have 50% curly hair which still looks really fucking kinky.

I wish i could stop caring... but its just so offensive!! If all humans had straight hair I could just stop caring...I think i might fockin faint mate
>>
reply to thread u fags
>>
>>68606400

Would you rather be a balding white man? Get your priorities straight
>>
Can confirm. That kinda of hair is shit. I have it.
>>
>>68607496
not sure how this relates to thread
>>
>>68607636
Your half black? Is it impossible to have a good looking medium length hairstyle without a whole bunch of effort?

Im scared of impregnating a black woman cuz the kid might have fucked up hair
>>
>>68606400
why do you type like that you autistic cunt
>>
>>68607813
maybe because i am , faggot
>>
>>68607806
No, I'm a quadroon. Medium hair length and kinky/curly hair don't mix. There's no way to make that shit look good without some work. It just ends up looking like a cross between a black guy Fro and a jew fro. Not hot
>>
File: 1458049665723-1.jpg (114 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
1458049665723-1.jpg
114 KB, 557x305
>>68607806
>fucking and impregnating animals

Go back to plebbit, faggot
>>
>>68606400
West Indians are a bunch of filthy niggers.
>>
>>68608391
Man I'm sorry to hear about that mate, good luck with that

>>68608615
I never said I'd marry her, im half kebab what do u expect?
>>
File: 1458533960252.png (960 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1458533960252.png
960 KB, 1366x768
>>68608819
>half kebab

I'm sorry anon, please don't reproduce, keep those muddied up genes away from healthy humans.
>>
File: emily r thorne (7).jpg (711 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
emily r thorne (7).jpg
711 KB, 800x1200
>>68606400
>tfw i love curly hair
get a grip lad
>>
>>68608904
>says the australi fag, descendant of British trash faggot felons

I have green eyes mate, descendant of aristocracy on both sides, you plebian
>>
>>68607806
>Your half black? Is it impossible to have a good looking medium length hairstyle without a whole bunch of effort?

no

thats why most black women wear weaves and guys keep it short

too much maintenance
>>
>>68609072
Im not talking about curly hair like that, im talking about the KINKY hair that turns into an afro unless you do a whole bunch of shit to it

Like a jewfro
>>
>>68609196
yeah that stuff sucks

my grandma is black and i have kinky hair from her

fucking sucks

I heard there will be a pill that changes hair color and even texture lets hope that it comes out soon
>>
File: 1458590392517.jpg (50 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1458590392517.jpg
50 KB, 558x564
>>68609103
>half kebab tries to into being white

Fucking top kek, is this what you call an inferiority complex?
>>
For as long as I remember I've never been keen on the idea of being with someone who isn't white. I don't really care if I make friends with a nigger or a shitskin (my best friend is Indian, British Indian not shitty Indian though) I just can't stand the idea of being intimate with someone who isn't white

Am I a bad person?
>>
>>68609316
Damn im reconsidering my interest in black chicks now, can you plz tell me exactly why it sucks?

Id hate to screw 3 generations of my childrens

>>68609526
Im pretty sure u came into the thread insulting me, stop projecting. I love being kebab

>>68609587
No
>>
>>68609770

Mixed black guy here. Black girls are fine as long as we're talking about African black women; they get a lot of hate on /pol/ but I have yet to meet an African Black girl who wasn't polite and reasonable. Hair goes either way - My sister can do curly or straight hair and it looks fine either way. Probably a lot of maintenance tho
>>
>>68609770
A mulatto kid would still have kinky hair you can google pics but if they get with someone with straight hair it will go away I believe.

Its pretty fucking annoying, ugly and high maintenance in my opinion. Mine is not that bad but bad enough to be annoying and pose challenges.

Me personally am not breeding with a african american woman because of that specific reason. I don't want my son or daughter to go through it.
>>
>>68610123
I think its because only the really rich/smart ones get out of africa so it self selects for good traits(unless its the refugees maybe), afro hair can look good i know, but its the maintenance. thanks

btw its funny how much mixed people there are in japan, your dad was an army guy or what?

>>68610149
didn't you say you were a quadroon and still have kinky hair? so it would only go away at like 1/8 african, thats what it looks like from google

thanks for the replies m8
>>
>>68610508
Yeah my mom is mullato and my dad is from spain but I'm still fucked.. Maybe my dad fucked me up too but I don't have straight hair

however my uncle (from my moms side) got with a white women and now his kids are white with straight hair so it looks like its just my dad that is not white enough.
>>
>>68610774
ah yes i see, your dad probably had some moor blood did he? thats why he liked that chocolate

i appreciate ur insight mate, good luck and good life
>>
>>68611040
haha yeah you got it

youre welcome and you too
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.