[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me see ya fagitz refute this one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 4928407.jpg (89 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4928407.jpg
89 KB, 500x333
Let me see ya fagitz refute this one.
>>
>>68604439
I don't understand how that wouldn't make them a backwards shithole. They are extremely religious over there and Suicide is one of the worst things you could do in ANY religion.

The point is how is this an argument?
>>
>>68604439
Its a backwards shithole not because of skyscrapers. Its because its populated by rich goatfuckers.
>>
>>68604439
It still counts as a suicide if the bomb takes other people out with you.
>>
Because they're religious fanatics that think they will get in trouble if they do it.
>>
>>68604864

lel
>>
>>68604439
They don't report "suicides" because it's so haram. The family makes up some other cause of death.

And yes, Saudi Arabia is a shithole, one of the worst on earth.
>>
>>68605667
people dont kill themselves in a muslim country period.
because accoding to muslims if you an hero your soul will never get to heaven and youre doomed to be in hell forever
suicidals usually join terr groups and die for the sake of based Allah SWT
>>
>>68604439
Excellent, please take 2 million "refugees"

Thank you!
>>
>>68604864
This
>>
They're too busy killing each other to kill themselves
>>
>theocracy with strict law and order has almost zero crime or mental illness
color me suprised
>>
>>68604742
Fuck off jew
>>
>>68604439
suicide bombers is still suicide.
>>
>>68604439
They go to Belgium to commit suicide.
>>
>>68604439
>lowest suicide rate in the world

it's a technicality, suicide is illegal in saudi arabia, so anyone who commite suicide gets their head chopped off post mortem and filed as executed
>>
>>68605667
>They don't report "suicides" because it's so haram
what
>>
>>68604439
Because when the bomb vest goes off the all say he died a martyr in war.
>>
>>68605667
>>68606355
>>68610321
They also don't acknowledge any faggots. They have them but if they come out of the closet they get killed. There only option to be public is to claim they are a woman, which for some reason they're cool with. Also middle east likely has the highest number of childfuckers both male and female. Though of course they keep no statistics on such things.
>>
>>68607760
No they won't take poor Refugees. only rich ones allowed in that country
>>
>>68604439
Crowd control
>>
File: u.jpg (18 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
18 KB, 250x185
>>68610573
>Also middle east likely has the highest number of childfuckers both male and female
no its yours, sharia punishment are no joke for rapes, worsen at childfuckers
>>
Religion is a panacea for the horrors of life.
The more religious you are the less you have to think about the existential nothingness that life really is
>>
(OP)..

Hola UP

HOW da fuck do SUICIDE BOMBINGS - NOT COUNT as suicides?

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/pew-144000-us-muslims-say-suicide-bombings-civilian-targets-often-or
>>
>>68604439
You don't need suicide, you kill each other quite enough.
>>
I hope saudi arabia gets nuked first
>>
>>68611145
Then why do so many middle easterners butfuck little boys?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.