[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton beats Trump in a new polls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 488x-2.png (42 KB, 488x470) Image search: [Google]
488x-2.png
42 KB, 488x470
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/23/fox-news-poll-cruz-kasich-ahead-clinton-in-2016-hypothetical-matchups.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/274130-kasich-cruz-lead-clinton-in-general-election-matchup
>>
>>68604340
Nice!

He's sitting better than RR in 1980!

Landslide victory for trump
>>
Our establishment guy can beat Hillary serious guys we promise
>>
>>68604340
Kasich would be identical to hillary, and long term it'd be better for repubs to get the results of those garbage policies blamed on dems.
>>
>>68605240
Is Hillary a sitting president dealing with inflation caused by OPEC?
>>
>>68604340
>polling results sponsored by Soros Inc.
>>
>>68604340

why do you post this multiple times a day?
>>
>>68605672
The GOP will not exist in the same way it has after this election
>>
>>68604340
>muh polls muh polls!

Nah, I'll believe it when I see it when they're actually running against each other in a couple months, until then you can fuck off with your bullshit polls.
>>
>>68604340
OH SHIT??? NOT SURE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT?
>>
>>68604340
It's called the silent majority for a reason.
>>
Why do they even make polls for an election 8 months from now?
>>
>>68607571

to sway opinions of the silent majority to vote for the candidate the media advertises

if you make a candidate out to lose the general before any statistics exist to back it up, then you discourage people considering voting for that candidate
>>
File: CIA12.jpg (60 KB, 1018x518) Image search: [Google]
CIA12.jpg
60 KB, 1018x518
>>68604340
>only won his home state after being governor for many years
>people think Kasich stands a chance in front of Clinton

>couldn't even win evangelical votes while being the most "conservative" candidate
>people think Cruz could do better with Clinton

Are people seriously this fucking retarded?
>>
>>68607677

All of this is true. And a smart Trump supporter would be spreading this truth wherever he or she could.
>>
>>68607571
So fucking leaf's can shitpost on the /pol/

What these poll's show is exactly what Trump is talking about the Democrats start the race with 90% of the electoral votes they need. In order for the Republicans to win the planets have to align and Ted cruz isn't going to win Pennsylvania and New york
>>
>>68604340
This is why I've always been a Kasich supporter. Republicans are too insane to win anything anymore. After this election and the next when they lose again, that will be nearly 20 years out of power in the white house. I hope by then the party will have finally collapsed
>>
>>68604340

>Clinton will win in a landslide
>hold on while we desperately create hundreds of charts to convince you

Apparently you guys don't believe in not interrupting your enemy when he's making a mistake.
>>
File: CeSdVI_WAAApjc8.jpg (31 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
CeSdVI_WAAApjc8.jpg
31 KB, 600x342
>>68604340

I'd vote for Kasich sooner than I'd vote for Crump. Also Trump running guarantees a Clinton victory by 100%
>>
>>68607972
Kasich is just John Mccain or mitt romney 2.0 the democrats like him but eventually they will find out he is center RIGHT and vote for the democratic candidate.

If the country wanted the Republicans to moderate they would have voted for Mccain. They proved that you have to galvanise the right in order to win presidential elections. The republicans need a person like Bush who the left absolutely hates but the right comes out to vote for..

The Tea party all but proved this when they retook the Senate and House with extreme right candidates.
>>
>>68605847
No. She's a twit with possible criminal charges pending, and a ton of baggage from whitewater to Benghazi.

Much easier to defeat than carter.
>>
>>68605847
A sitting president has a pretty tremendous advantage
>>
>>68608146
You're voting for the democrat so who gives a shit. You are a non factor
>>
>>68604340
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1438864764238.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1438864764238.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>>68608301
This
>>
>>68604340
>Kasich winning against Hillary
And that's how you know these polls are 100% horseshit.
>>
>Kasich beating hillary

Looks like bullshit to me.
how many people even know that cuck exist?
>>
>>68608402
Hey you know what's really important to voters isn't political values or being a strong leader, it's about having as inoffensive, neutral opinions as possible.
>>
>>68608224
>lowest national turnouts

The big talking point in the coming years is automatic registration. When people are forced to vote, none of them vote for the fringe candidates that political activists turn out to support in midterms. Everything will push to the center, and the republicans fucked up by moving more to the right, or at least the sloppy, anti-intellectual right.

When people think of the image that America projects to the world, they don't even consider the republican one anymore. The republicans are the embarassing nobodies in the corner raving about things everyone else doesn't believe anymore.

The greatest failure they've made is making the Democratic party firstly more attractive across the board to independents and center-right voters, and secondly, allowing them to become the face of the entire nation in terms of ideals.

The republicans are outsiders utterly to the American system, and while that might get good anger points in midterms, it is crippling in the long run. I can't tell you how many "centrist" and non-Trump republicans are looking to jump ship. Trump is growing the party temporarily. In reality he's punching some of the killing blows into the hull of the ship long term.
>>
>>68608301

>You are a non factor

So is everyone else who doesn't live in a swing state or a state with a huge number of electoral votes.

I live in NY so voting for a republican is like pissing in the wind, but Kasich would unironically get my vote if he was the nominee.
>>
>>68608435

How is it bullshit? You're just not interpreting the data correctly. Just cause he's losing tremendously now, doesn't mean if he became the nominee, republicans and some moderates wouldn't rally behind me. Hillary has a lot of scandals and drama to deal with right now, if a goodie two shows guy ran against her he'd win, just like Jimmy Carter won against Ford after the latter was seen as condoning Nixon and his scandals. But of course you'd need to know American history to understand all this.
>>
>>68608658
It's a wishful analysis of this election. Trump is already moving towards the center and his base is so motivated its ridiculous. His only job is to pacify the left and get there notoriously apathetic base to stay home on election day. If turnout is what it was for John Kerry and Al Gore he will win big because he is going to get 65% of the white vote, I've never seen whites so pumped up for an election and they already turnout to vote.
>>
>>68608680

>Kasich would unironically get my vote if he was the nominee.

Why? Kasich's basically the GOP's Jesse Jackson.
>>
>>68608680
Wait for the Republican primary in New york. Trump will get more votes than Obama did in the general election
>>
>>68608658
>making the Democratic party firstly more attractive across the board to independents and center-right voters

Is that why dems lost the senate and house during Obama's presidency? You guys aren't forcing people to do anything. They made Obamacare mandatory and most people just ignore it.
>>
>>68608987
>he is going to get 65% of the white vote

Kek the white vote is the least important demographic to get these days. Dems need just 40% of it and they'll be fine.
>>
>>68609208
Their only going to get 35% of it. There will be 20 more terrorist attacks between now and then and BLM + the SJW's will make a fucking fool out of the Democratic party. Whites are literally the most important voting block they are taken for granted in the democratic party.
>>
>>68609354

>Hoping for terrorist attacks so someone can get elected

Lowest % a democrat has gotten in the last 30 years amongst whites was 34% 30 years ago against Reagan.

>Whites are literally the most important voting block

No. They aren't. Haven't been so for years but keep on fantasizing.
>>
>>68609179
My point is that the republican majorities that have been brought in have been by slimmer and slimmer majorities and percentages.

Anti-gerrymandering and automatic registration will completely nullify the benefits of motivated voter bases, since they make up such a small percentage of potential voters overall.

The republican party has become a more targeted, fringe party that has alienated itself from the larger population. It works now, it is suicide in the future, presuming that a new reactionary order doesn't start up, which is essentially impossible in terms of likelihood
>>
>>68609575
White's are and always will be the most important voting block. Blacks generally do not vote. The only minorities left to sway are the Hispanic lot.
>>
>>68609575
Not hoping for terrorist attacks just aware that Europe and Canada let thousands of ISIS members into their countries. ISIS is the people who throw gays of roof tops and burn people alive in cages for shock value. 20+ attacks this year minimum.

Whites are by far the largest voting block. they are 70+ percent of the voting electorate. The country might be 60-40 but a lot of those minorities are under 18. Whites are pissed off and le 80's man is very nostalgic to anyone over 30 years old
>>
>>68609812
blacks are voting for this one. this election will be decisive for once. both sides believing that electing the other will lead to end of civilization. Nigs and beaners are coming out in droves to vote so that the "racist hitler" doesn't win. They were barely this politically active when Obama was running. A trump victory is a /pol/ pipe dream.
>>
>>68609812

I literally can't take you seriously

>>68609815

Someone wrote an article in 2014:
>>
>>68609990
bullshit. the Racist hitler nonsense is college age white liberals. Listen you are clearly young. Donald Trump has been apart of anyone over 30's entire life, you will never convince old blacks that the guy who hosted lisa marie presley and Michael jackson's interracial wedding when Interracial weddings were absolutely taboo is racist.
>>
>>68610128

>My post got cut off

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/08/04/how-many-more-white-votes-did-mitt-romney-need-to-get-elected-in-2012-a-lot/

But anyway as I was saying, someone wrote an article in 2014 talking about how Romney lost the election in 2012 detailing how well he'd have done if more white people voted for him. He got 59% of the white vote, and he speculated what would happen if he got 66% which is the record held by Regan, and guess what? He still couldn't beat Obama even if he got all those votes.

I have the impression you don't know a lot about politics or you're just pissing about with your white supremacy notions that *this* time things will change when the reality is even if your candidate gets 2/3rds of the white vote and not just any voters, but ones in swing states, they still won't have enough to win.
>>
>>68610381
That's because the first black president got 98% of the black vote. No one gives a shit about an old white bitch
>>
>>68610476

That literally has nothing to do with what I said, and you just proved my point right now that other races matter more in voting and voter turn out than white people do so you can finally put that to bed.
>>
>>68610288
Nah even GOP thinks trump is hitler jr. At this point. Kasich ran an ad literally comparing trump to hitler.
>>
>>68610476
Yeah because blacks voted GOP before Obama right?
>>
>>68610911
Not true. Southern blacks, the majority of blacks, are pointless. Trump is currently and will clean up blacks, whites, women and millennials in the rust belt. Romney got his ass kicked because he couldn't get a moderate amount of blacks in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Hillary will not get 98% of the black vote in the north so blacks are as important in this election as they were in 2004
>>
>>68610969
And he came in 4th AFTER microRubio's ghost in Arizona
>>
>>68611200

Is this a panic shitposting frenzy now or did you not read what I said? Trump can get all the southern states he wants and 99% redneck votes, it doesn't matter when it counts for naught in places like Florida and California.

>Hillary will not get 98% of the vote

Obama didn't either, he got 93, and Bill got 84, if we're going to be mean to Hillary I can see her getting 80 at the lowest and that's still not enough for her to lose, not to mention that Latinos are *the* most important voting demographic and we all know the good job Trump has done in alienating them, but please keep going on with wild fantasies about how Trump will win the entire white vote and start a revolution.
>>
>>68611507
If Trump gets 20% of the Black vote he will win every state.
>>
>>68611589

There is no indication of that happening, and just to clarify, Romney lost cause conservatives weren't voting for him enough compared to the liberals who were showing up for Obama, Trump isn't going to be getting any of their votes.
>>
>>68611719
The goal of any republican candidate is to win between 8 and 14% of the black vote. You are a fool if you think he won't do that.
>>
File: mio happy.gif (2 MB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
mio happy.gif
2 MB, 286x400
>>68613094
>tfw I never close my tabs and I still had this one open from like 4 days ago
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.