[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ red pill me on Russian women? I have been dating a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 330x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 330x470
Can /pol/ red pill me on Russian women? I have been dating a woman who moved to the states through an Au pair program, and happened to get paired with a very wealthy family. She wants to get more serious, and after she is done with school and her Au pair, she is talking about moving in together. I'm going to be frank, I like her very much, but I am worried she is after my money since I am wealthy myself. This does not bother me too much though, as she is very tall and "white" looking. She's very pretty as well. If she is going to be loyal and work hard then I would seriously consider settling down with her. She's a trump supporter too, and we see eye to eye on many political issues.
Have any of you married a Russian woman? Are they good wives ? Do they stay loyal?
Sorry if this post is a bit lazily written, I am on my phone on a plane and quite tired . Thanks /pol/

Pic related is actually pretty close to how she looks, except very tall. 5'10. She is very pretty. Just feel like she is taking things very fast
>>
>>68604280
you gotta understand she has traveled a long and hard path to finally desire children and money
>>
>>68604280
So if your main concern is money make her sign a prenuptial agreement. Other than that blood test to check ancestry and make sure she wants kids.
>>
>>68604280
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>68604280
Russian women are a thousand times better than American women. They won't cheat on you and are usually quite redpilled.

If you cross them they will chop your balls off, though.
>>
>>68604633
Why a blood test? I don't think she is lying. She looks white.
>>68604768
Sorry, I have been on 4chan too long to ever post someone I care about on here. You're just going to have to trust me on this one
>>
>>68604867
Thanks. I have experienced her angry side, but she had a stereotypically hard poor Russian upbringing, so I just let it go.
>>
>>68604633

most prenups are thrown out in court cause women cant give consent lol or 'it was signed 'under duress' .
>>
>>68604968
What is the best way for another American to find a Russian/Eastern European woman?
>>
>>68605260
Anastasia. Be careful using it. If it seems too good to be true it is.
>>
File: 1456378796155.jpg (896 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1456378796155.jpg
896 KB, 2000x3000
in my high school there was only one full blooded russie girl, and she ONLY dated niggers. she literally told that to all her white beta orbiters.

Snowniggers can rot
>>
>>68605260
I met her through my family. They are friends with with the family she is Au pairing with, and set us up on a blind date. I am a doctor and she is a med student so we had a lot in common.
So I'm sorry anon, I am not sure. Perhaps a dating website?
>>
>>68605630
Daddy issues.
>>
apparently Russian women have a reputation for loyalty to their husbands going back to the yamna culture. the women are given a lot of choice in who they decide to marry, and after a decision is made they are expected to be devout and loyal. who knows if those cultural values are deeply instilled in your particular russian lady.
>>
>>68604968
>she looks white
>>
>>68604280

she wants green card
>>
>>68604280

Dated a Lithuanian for two years and a Ukrainian for three.

Slav women are very, very good at separating men into two categories, the ones they love and the ones they see as a job - and they are very good at making the job seem like love.

Slav women who love you will be fiercely loyal basically forever. They'll still give you shit and problems but mostly when they want you to assert dominance. If a Slav woman loves you but gives you shit and you hit her, she's yours forever and you'll get six months of peace and good sex out of the slap.

If she sees you as a job, she'll pretend to love you while socking away money in a secret account. She'll find another man to fuck on the side and won't think of it as cheating - you're a job to her, not a man. She'll openly disrespect you in front of her friends, but they'll be loyal to her and liars to you so you'll never find out from them. You'll only find out if you lose your temper and hit her - count on her taking full, savvy advantage of the court system to take your money and move on if that happens. Then she'll go and find her love - which means, oddly enough, that a divorced greencard Slav is probably your best bet.

Just remember that a traditional-minded, chaste, family-oriented girl doesn't leave behind her country, family, and language. You leave that shit behind to make money. If you can't show her strength and bring out her traditional side, she'll fake it until she has all your money.
>>
>>68604280
Russian here.

Some advice:

1. She's probably after your money/citizenship. Not much you can do about it - 99% of women are looking at men as a source of wealth, so just suck it up. If you're lucky she also likes you as a person to some degree at least.

2. If she's not into sports/likes greasy or otherwise unhealthy food/has a bit of a belly now, she's likely to turn into a swollen hambeast after 30.

3. There's a ~50% chance that her family will utterly hate you, due to a lot of senior citizens back in the old country believing the US is out to get Russia and them personally.
>>
>>68605630
did she live in CA
>>
Russians are "white" but not really. I suggest you don't otherwise your child will come out thinking like a Russky.
>>
>>68608262
Dear God, Russian here, I have 2 female cousins in California. They are literally on drugs and with filthy men, California ruins women. Meanwhile the two sons my uncle had inCalifornia are 4.0 students who play instruments and their future looks good.
>>
>>68608845
California needs to sink into the sea.
>>
>>68608845
sorry for your loss, good for the guys. yeah, went to high school in CA with a Russian Jew and she exclusively fucked black dudes and loved telling it to the world. shame too, she is still beautiful
>>
>>68604280

Ive been dating a Conservative Russian Woman for the last 2 years. She is amazing and best thing that ever happened to me. She has so much class and doesn't act like a loud obnoxious american cunt of modern day. She cooks/cleans and treats herself with a ton of respect. They are basically what american women where in the 50's.

O and she loves Trump!

American women are done for the most part.
>>
>>68609040
Jelly.
>>
>>68604280

I knew a Russian girl who was in High School. She used to come over to my house & take showers before school. She was alot of fun to hang out with & very outgoing. She called my friend who was a jew "jewboy" to his face and would always make jokes about lampshades and shit. She had tons of friends and was insanely horny, which wasn't great because of the age thing, but whatever i dealt with it. She got me candy for valentines day and worked out constantly & was quite fit. Probably the best girl i've ever known and i was really sad when she decided to go back for college.
>>
>>68608955
yeah my 2 female cousins are pretty as well. Honestly I wouldn't mind going to war against Commiefornia.

I don't have pics of them, but the younger one looks almost like this, really beautifull... but she's gonna destroy her life.
>>
>>68604867
>They won't cheat on you
bullshit.
>>68604280
how old she?
>>
>>68609040
Jelly2
>>
>>68608924
>implying they will have any water by then
>>
>>68604280
Just don't marry her and you'll be good, try to feed her that "you don't need marriage to show your love"
>>
>>68608262
Cleveland, like Detroit but with less niggers and more jews (niggers coming soon though)
>>
>>68604280
Russian woman are honest. And they are just looking for wealthy men. It's what they define as being successful: marry somebody rich. If you lose your money, you will lose her as well. But as long as it stays the way it is and you can afford her extravagant lifestyle, she tries to be the best wife one could have.
>>
>>68604968
Russians aren't white.

Also they're all greedy whores who want to marry an American with money then milk him for everything. If you want a proper white woman, look to eastern Europe. Serbians are hot as fuck.
>>
>>68610273
>she tries to be the best wife one could have

Kek, tell that to all the rich guys complaining about their wives growing fat and their sex lives being boring/non-existant on russian chan's /adv/.
>>
you guys have too much stereotypes about slav women. They same sluts as yours but without feminism shit.
>>
>>68609403
that's too bad. Nah, just nuke LA and San Francisco, not even the whole Bay Area, and it'll be fine again

>>68610090
closest I've been to Cleveland is Pittsburgh. You got the rock and roll hall of fame right
>>
>>68610518
Then they neglect their wives. Simple as that.
>>
>>68610344
>slavs aren't white

I want this meme to die
>>
>>68610773
Not if their descriptions are anything to go by.
>>
California here. Most of the "russian" women I see here are filthy kikes.
Also, I'm dating a Serbian woman. Whoever said '50s housewife hit the nail on the head.
I agree with most of what I've heard above. They are *far* from perfect, but my girlfriend thinks feminism is some thing American women do that makes them act like men. I have to agree with her on that one.

I met her on OK cupid, FYI.
>>
File: maxresdefault-9.jpg (126 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-9.jpg
126 KB, 1041x1066
>>68611330
Beware anon. Your future sons will have natural kebab removing instinct
>>
She is after american citizenship , dump her
>>
>>68604867
>They won't cheat on you
Nice joke mate.
>>
No slavic woman that tries to get with a foreigner is worth anything - they are all gold digger whores who will say anything to please you. The real ones stay in country and look for men of their own ethnicity.

Get a wife like this and enjoy her jumping on black cock behind your back
>>
Russian women are biggest sluts on the planet.
Trust me on this one.
>>
>>68604280
Russians have alot of mongol admixture. Not even memeing. Other slavs are white though
>>
>>68604280
Do you like chain-smoking ice princesses with a heroin habit? Do you get turned on by a woman being able to drink you under the table? Do you enjoy dealing with behaviors that would be diagnosed as borderline personality disorder in the US? Do you have a cuckolding fetish? If so, Slavic women are for you.

Hyperbole semi-aside, I will say in their defense that the Slavic women who travel seem to be a good deal more intellectually curious than American women. I received some good literature recommendations from a few Slavic chicks in my social circle, including a Polish model and a Ukranian ballroom dancer---but I'd never date them.
>>
>>68612074
this
>>68612273
Givi, you still mad?
>>
>>68611758
I hope, anon, I hope.
>>68612074
There is truth to this. I may have to move to Eastern Europe, which, all things considered, isn't so bad.
>but not until God Emperor Trump is elected
>>
>>68604633
Give her the prenuptial agreement about a month or two to let her think it over, consult with an attorney. Make her sign a notarized receipt for the unsigned copy of the prenuptial agreement to show you gave her plenty of time to get legal counsel if you are serious about her. Move all your assets to someone else's control or a trust to protect it. Take your money(Paychecks) split in half, give half to trust to protect it from possible gold diggers.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.