[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aboriginal Political Correctness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_n5kmww3Hpx1toggldo7_500.jpg (65 KB, 475x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5kmww3Hpx1toggldo7_500.jpg
65 KB, 475x388
>Be Australian

You know what I REALLY fucking hate. The fact that I, a child of TWO unemployed and considerably ‘high income earning’ citizens, are suffering in my country because of THESE fucking apes! That’s right, we were once earning a decent amount of money, that my parents had worked there arses of for. My dad has attended over 12 years of university and my mum, 8. One of the reasons we are sufferings is because of the politically correct BULLSHIT surrounding fucking Aboriginals! You know what I mean /pol/ ?
>>
>>68603190
Explain.. Not that I don't agree PC culture is cancer just I wanna know what happened
>>
File: 1453137259631.jpg (22 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
1453137259631.jpg
22 KB, 480x341
>>68603190

lol, nope
>>
>>68603190
No, kiddo, its the educated immigration taking jobs. Our economy sucks aswell, and we have job shortages.
>>
I'd offer to take some nigs for ya but we're full.
>>
>>68603397
Its not the Aboriginals taking our jobs, we just spend a shit tonne on them. I.e. the school im attending for the last year has charges us about $8000 more to allow the Aboriginals to attend - even though they cant care less about education
>>
>>68603190

you really are a fucking bogan idiot if you think supporting aboriginal communities is the downfall of your unemployed children...

so no.. I don't know what you mean.

would you be so kind as to explain, WITH evidence, as to why the aboriginal communities are at fault?
>>
>>68603190
Yeah fuck oath i no wat you mean man... Fucken boongs gettin free money n that just 2 sit around on there fucken arses n get on the drink n drugs while i break my fucken back 12 hour a day gettin paid in fucken peanus. Fuck I hat boongs mate should of fucken killed the lot o them if you want my personel onion..
>>
>>68603451
At least you guys have a couple of successful nigs
>>
Gas the boongs terra nulius now
>>
>>68603672

I think the lack of a decent education is the reason behind you getting paid "peanus"..
just my "personel onion"
>>
>>68603190
/aussies/

How much of a boost do Abos get to into university? Here, a negro with an IQ of about 130 and a decent work ethic can get into MIT.

They usually fail once they're there.
>>
>>68603812
O here we go fucken fancy pants over here thinks he can get smart with a real hard cunt. Fuck of mate ive worked harder than u ever worked in ur life and u come on here thinken u can tell me that im not educated fucken get your educaton and put up ur well used ass u gay fucken cunt....
>>
>>68603660
Look I always see Aboriginals taking what they have for granted (which they receive out of our money (center link)) No I don't have it on video, but I know, and a lot of other people know that this is an issue
>>
>>68603926
Abos get to go to university for fucken free fair dinkum... fuck it i say unis for poofs n sheelas anyways.
>>
>>68603926
Well I don't know about university - im not there yet. But, an Aboriginal can make it into a $16,000 a year school + Laptops and stationary (all of which they don't respect) JUST for being Aboriginal
>>
>>68603190
man what in the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>68604139
Get fucked u poof.
>>
File: 1431248785780.png (26 KB, 501x383) Image search: [Google]
1431248785780.png
26 KB, 501x383
>>68603950
>mfw going into centrelink
>mfw sharply dressed and groomed sudanese security guard asks some abbo not to spit or shout at other clients
>mfw she starts railing at him for sucking up to whitey when he should be her brutha
>mfw he kicks her out
>>
>>68604255
Last part is a rare resolution here
>>
I lived next to an Indian reservation awhile back, locals hated them. They were lazy and there was a lot of crime in the area. Like really they got enough from the government to never have to work a day in their lives, and STILL had huge ass crime rates. Native Americans are actually the highest incarcerated rate per capita, but no one gives a shit since their numbers are so low.

Its almost like free money being thrown at groups of people tend to create more problems than do good...
>>
>>68604822
Same here, except sometimes, due to being Aboriginals, the person is let off with some crimes a normal person will be charged for
>>
File: frog_maymay.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
frog_maymay.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>68603190
>go to an event nowadays
>some cucked cunt comes up to the microphone
>"we must first give thanks to the original custodians of the land"
>some noonga takes his/her/xir place
>ten minutes of bashing sticks together and indecipherable gibberish
>>
>>68604255
>no cork hat

You had one job
>>
>>68604255
I was outside woolies today and some abo was going of her cunt for no reason, fucking savages
>>
>>68603190
>>68603190

>my country

You do know that your ancestors were convicts who got shipped there cause they were a nuisance to society right? You're in no position to be calling anyone an ape.
>>
>>68605499
LMAO
>>
>>68605658
I don't agree with it,they are people, me saying otherwise would be just anger. But firstly, I didn't make this decision, and society is far more intelligent nowadays. Secondly, the Aboriginal youth today are generations away from those that were killed and tortured, most of them haven't even had another culture forced on them
>>
>>68603190
>12 years in university

Did your dad have learning difficulties?
>>
>>68606267
No, Degree in engineering, Batch in Architecture, Batch in Project management and MBA
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.