[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mentality of the Japanese vs. Arabs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
Recently visited Japan, and when I was in Hiroshima though about the mentality of the Japanese towards the U.S. after the dropping of the A-Bomb

I have found that even after such a horrendous event of which it's effects are still felt to this very day - the Japanese have not made it a part of their culture to destroy America or The West.

Don't get me wrong - I understand they haven't just forgiven the U.S and let it slide. I talked to a guy on the train to Hiroshima who felt that after visiting the museum for the first time itself that America is an enemy to Japan.

But I mean compare Japan to how Arabs have reacted to US intervention. I know the two events are separate and cannot be directly compared - but parallels can be drawn

The japanese seemed to be resilient and in fact rebuilt Hiroshima relatively quickly, where as the arab nations seem to hold the US/West accountable for all of their shitty problems and don't offer any solution other than destroying Western culture

What are your thoughts /pol/?

And also why do asians look very similar? Did they evolve from fish?
>>
if you had Israel for a neighbor who wants to take over your house, maybe your life would be shitty too
>>
Also how come japanese and native americans look nothing alike if they're supposedly descended from a common ancestor?
>>
>>68602817
>defending mudslimes

kikes are the lesser evil
>>
>>68602945
> Chinese
> supporting the Japanese
>>
>>68602689
>And also why do asians look very similar
because you arent used to seeing them
>>
The Japanese economy skyrocketed after the war with a lot of American help.

I'm not sure how many non-oil Arab countries have improved at all in ~20 years. When they see America and the west, it's 1) helping Israel steal land, 2) bombing weddings, 3) calling them barbarians and 4) providing gaudy soulless capitalist bullshit
>>
>>68602817
Yeah, we live on land we stole from the natives, so unless you've given back the land you own to the local tribe, you don't really have much of an argument there.
>>
File: 1453333843917.jpg (432 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
1453333843917.jpg
432 KB, 3504x2336
>>68602891

advantageous traits in given enviornmnet will be live on

?
>>
>>68603170
Not sure about the fish thing btw
>>
>>68602689
It's not easily comparable

As someone who identifies primarily as Japanese (lived half my life there, and I'm half Japanese) it's a subject that you won't broach with most natives

The animosity is there, but it's not because of an act of war that occurred many years ago, it's due to continued meddling in domestic affairs by the US.

It's not so different than the Arabs in that respect.
The caustic reaction in the middle east is probably just the religion of peace + poverty at work
>>
File: sasusk.png (13 KB, 168x382) Image search: [Google]
sasusk.png
13 KB, 168x382
Japan has a love/hate relationship with US. Maybe nip cartoons are so full of moral faggotry and mass murderers getting away with everything because Japan has to deal with taking orders from the same country that nuked them
>>
>>68602891
Its only one tribe of "Native" Americans that are related to the Japanese, They share cultural similarities Genetic inheritance and some Language.

That group is the Navajo. The rest are Mongols. However. In northern BC we have found river marking stones remarkably similar to Chinese river marking stones.
>>
>>68602689
>Did they evolve from fish?

Yes.
>>
>>68603254
Do you have native fluency in Japanese? It must be nice if you're into weeb shit to understand any anime/mangas you want.
>>
It's simple, we have a philosophy of "steal their ideas". If something is better than you, learn it. You don't have to like someone to recognise that they are better than you.

Interesting to watch America's downfall into some cartoon joke. Less and less Japanese are taking lessons from America these days. We just see it as modern day rome, the empire is going to fall.
>>
>>68603618
it's the only reason why i learned japanese desu
>>
>>68603618
It's getting there.

I can understand it conversationally but I can't read moon tunes well yet
>>
>>68603667
>nJEW
>J
>E
>W
>>
>>68603013
tehe
>>
>>68603667
>into some cartoon joke

Is that why 100% of your entertainment is cartoon jokes?
>>
>>68602689
Read literally one book. The Japs don't care today because the emperor at the time was completely insane and they view the bombs as pretty much justified. Afterwards the burgers did a lot to bring the country up to speed in pretty much every aspect, freely sharing technologies, goods etc. None of this has happened in the arab countries you speak of?. You're a retard. This whole thread could be answered with a 30 minutes google search.
>>
>>68603323
lolwut?
>>
>>68603696
>tfw I want to learn Japanese but the Kanji scares me too much.

I don't care about being truely fluent in it but I would love to become intermediate in reading/listening.

>>68603708
Maybe you can understand the reading if you used a text to voice converter program? At least you can watch anime without sub's.

But I guess anime/manga/etc doesn't become that special anymore if you understood the language for a long time.
>>
>>68603254
filthyfrank is that you
>>
The JEW fear the samurai.
>>
>>68602689

1. we all evolved from fish, dummy.

2. So what you're saying? is that we should nuke mecca, and they will not make part of their culture?

if thats the case we should do that instead.
>>
Well we came into Japan after they surrendered and gave them democracy and a new economy. From there on out, they decided not to hate us and began movig on with their own shit. We are still enemies against groups who are largely arab and control a large portion of the Middle East and they are still committing terrorist attacks.

For now, until they somehow decide to surrender, we are still in conflict and enemies with Radical Islam in the Middle East and we will not give them democracy until we can come into an agreement with each other and start trading economic goods (like that's ever gonna happen).
>>
>>68602689
There are countless of reasons, the Japs kinda surrendered to the US where the Arabs don't except such thing, so to the Arab he would rather fight and continue to fight until the West is completely out of their lives and Israel must be gone with it.

I read a piece from a Japanese person who lived in Arab countries for decades and he compares the Arab mentality to that of the Japanese, it was interesting to say the least.
>>
>>68603323
Why are natives just a bunch of useless stupid drunks then?
>>
>>68605039
I guarantee you that if the US pulled out completely from their world things would be much better.

Don't fuck with them and they won't fuck with you.
>>
>>68603667
then you will fall as well, everyone will take a hard collapse and up there ass. This will cause war and nuclear hell fire, get ready japan the ride toward war is coming, dont except any more immigrants.
>>
>>68602689
They were the aggressor, and they were treated very well after their surrender.
>>
>>68604009
Wasn't it a cabal of high ranking military leaders who were controlling the state by this period though? Did Hirohito really have that much control? I'm actually interested to know.
>>
>>68608766
>Wasn't it a cabal of high ranking military leaders who were controlling the state by this period though?

that was a fiction contrived to keep Hirohito out of the Tokyo War Crimes tribunal. in reality the royal family was pretty hands on until the surrender.
>>
>>68603667
>we

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE

WHITE PIG GET OUT OF JAPAN

JAPAN IS FOR THE JAPANESE

REMINDER THAT EVERY JAPANESE IP IS A WHITE MAN
>>
>>68610540
Hi aids skrillex
>>
>>68603172
the natives did the same when they moved in from asia.

>>68602945
kikes are responsible for the mudslime problem in the first place. if it weren't for them and their demon god, islam wouldn't exist.

if it weren't for their american lapdog's interventions, it would be on its way towards an age of enlightenment, like christianity was after the middle ages, when it stopped being islam tier.
>>
>>68602689
They teach that Japan was on a bad path, and while horrific and something that should never be repeated again, the nukes stopped them for hurting more people in SE Asia.

And Japanese people are God-tier in the face of adversity. I was near where the 3/11 quake hit. Worst ever in Japan, but people kept it together. I really respect them for that.
>>
>>68610540
GAJINS GO HOME
>>
>>68603667
without their presence scaring off the chinese you'll have another set of problems though.

remember ww2? they probably still hold a grudge over that, and they're far more powerful than you are these days.

same goes for koreas. without burgers around kim will happily resume his war with the south.
>>
>>68613238
In about 30 minutes, work's almost ever.
Wonder what my wife made for dinner?
>>
I don't care much for the Middle East, but I don't think that is a fair comparison at all.
>>
File: japanissuhweet.jpg (206 KB, 600x1912) Image search: [Google]
japanissuhweet.jpg
206 KB, 600x1912
>>68605039
"Embracing Defeat" is a really good book about this period, if you haven't read it.
>>
>>68602817
Palestinians can return to Jordan any time.
>>
>>68603172
>stole
faggot

We came, saw, and conquered. Not necessarily in that order.

But we could apply it to the Natives too. You bet your ass that if Oklahoma still belonged to the 5 Tribes and there was land encroachment, they'd be paranoid as fuck.
>>
File: Listerine.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Listerine.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
>>68603172
>Natives

http://www.crystalinks.com/clovis.html
>>
The problem was trying to create countries in an area that is much more focused on various tribes and religious groups. We can thank the brits for that.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.