[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, why are so many people catholic on this board Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: feelit.jpg (262 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
feelit.jpg
262 KB, 675x900
Memes aside, why are so many people catholic on this board

Why do you yell about "the red pill" and yet think their is an invisible man in the sky helping you out

And if you believe this to be true, what makes Christianity more believable over Islam or Judaism
>>
>>68602365

>if you believe this to be true

Enjoy your internet assembled philosophy.
>>
File: you.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>
DUDE FEDORA LMAO
>>
Religion provides morals and community, statistically speaking religious people are more happy as well. I like being happy.
>>
>>68604688

Both are attainable without someone else telling you what you believe.
>>
>>68602365
Try reading the book.

My nun didn't smack our knuckles with a ruler, but she did tell us there was no reason to believe in anything outside of deciding to believe something for yourself.
>>
I'm not religious at all. It's why I hate Muslims so much.
>>
File: you2.jpg (88 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
you2.jpg
88 KB, 540x720
>>
>>68604777
brb i gotta retweat black science man and listen to carl sagan talk about pretty stars

face it falling back on a culture, doctrine, and the traditions of your elders is normal and the fact we have doen away with this in favour of artificial forces shows in our dogshit fertility
>>
File: ice2.jpg (53 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
ice2.jpg
53 KB, 450x600
BTW, religions are for stupid people and non white

http://icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals

>0.0% of Icelanders 25 years or younger believe God created the world, new poll reveals

> Remarkably the poll failed to find young Icelanders who accept the creation story of the Bible. 93.9% of Icelanders younger than 25 believed the world was created in the big bang, 6.1% either had no opinion or thought it had come into existence through some other means and 0.0% believed it had been created by God.
>>
>>68602365
Christianity is a pretty good bulwark against islam even if it's bullshit. I prefer to deal with catholics than with those crazy motherfuckers. At least christians won't try to kill me for being an atheist.
>>
>>68605001
iceland has a feminist government and a failing birthrate
>>
>>68602365
> Board full of conservative Westerners
> Mainly follow the largest religion in the West
shock horror
>>
>>68604777
Are you telling me to believe that?
>>
>>68604923

>face it falling back on a culture, doctrine, and the traditions of your elders is normal

the word you are looking for is easier.

which, I don't dispute.

the majority won't put forth the effort.
>>
>>68605001
Iceland was pretty good at telling the bankers to go get #rekt

maybe not all that good, but good enough for an irrelevent country to say "shoo shoo" to the jew. We should alalyze this further.
>>
>>68605092
good luck if you're one of the gays
>>
>>68605178

failing birth rate is an indicator of the population rising in intelligence.

the smarter you are, the less time you have for making babies, the more time you think about what a hassle babies are, etc.
>>
>>68605293
most people are never going to be exception thinkers or mavericks who buck trends and carve their own path

your average dingus wants kids, privacy, a roof, some comforts,a place to belong, a means of survival, and then basics like food and shit

religion is a normal tool made by humans to sustain monogamy, families, and perpetuate thing thing we call civilization

if you can accept evolution, then you need to accept that society and culture are also part of biology
>>
>>68605385
Even if i was i would prefer to deal with christians than with muslims. A little less beheadings you know?
>>
>>68605418
>failing birth rate is an indicator of the population rising in intelligence.

except western literacy rates have plummeted, NEETs have risen, and so have the rates of all sorts of illnesses and prescription drug use

iceland has an INSANE rate of anti depressant usage

if your wonderful fedora tipping enlightenment thinking has no fertility or self preservation a cancer like islam will stomp it into mud every time

the majority of plebs being religions morons to perpetuate society never stopped us from advancing

>inb4 muh evil catholic church house arrest even though they preserved all his work
>>
>>68605293
I can't help but notice you're speaking English, rather than completely making up your own language
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.