[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton has way more delgates then trump. What does that mean exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1457905799728.jpg (68 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457905799728.jpg
68 KB, 576x1024
Clinton has way more delgates then trump. What does that mean exactly
>>
>>68602081
Dems have more delegates overall than Republicans. It's just the pool they decided upon.
>>
>>68602081
Absolutely nothing
>>
nothing because they're for separate conventions
>>
Dems and Republicans have different delegate systems, there's no comparison to be made
>>
>>68602212
so then why do they matter anyway?
>>
>>68602081
Who the fuck cares, why dont you tell us the name of this spunk monk instead?
>>
>>68602325
you're comparing democrat primary procedures to republican primary procedures.

literally apples to oranges.
>>
>>68602081
>Clinton has way more delgates then trump. What does that mean exactly

absolutely nothing you tard

apples and oranges
>>
File: 1455421002579.jpg (119 KB, 602x655) Image search: [Google]
1455421002579.jpg
119 KB, 602x655
The delegates are for choosing the parties nominee.They are meaningless in a general election.
>>
>>68602081
clinton is fighting over a pizza cut into 8 slices and trump has one cut into 6
>>
File: 4df.jpg (85 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
4df.jpg
85 KB, 426x341
>>68602081
>Asian high test

new fetish acquired
>>
We are still in the primaries. This is the stage of the election that the major parties select their candidate to run in the general election. So, Hillary is not running against trump (or any republican) right now but instead against Bernie to be the democratic nominee. Each party has a different set of rules for how delegates are appropriated so right now you aren't comparing the parties against eachother.
>>
>>68602081
WHO
>>
>>68602081
This bitch like 3 feet tall?
>>
HIGH TEST MIDGET
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

M
I
D
G
E
T
>>
>>68602867
think its a midget anon
>>
>>68602081
Are you even American?

Look, Dems and Reps do things differently. Dems have more delegates, but that's only for the purpose of determining their nominee. Once the general elections happen, they'll use the standard system for the general elections.
>>
>>68602081
You're retarded if you are comparing Republican delegates to Democratic delegates. Underaged pls go
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.