[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't more labor laws in place to protect PoC workers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: fff_register.jpg (64 KB, 560x418) Image search: [Google]
fff_register.jpg
64 KB, 560x418
Why aren't more labor laws in place to protect PoC workers from predatory/unethical practices?
>>
>>68601907
>i'm held accountable for my own/other niggers theft.
>>
>>68601907
Kek
>>
>>68601907
Isn't this a standard practice? You screw up, you pay for it.
>>
>>68602197

Ever heard of insurance?
>>
>>68602461
For money on cash registers? Nope. You steal/screw up counting you pay for it. Not sure how it works in big chains but small shops never insure shit like that over here.
>>
>>68602726

You obviously don't understand discriminatory laws
>>
>>68601907
why do you assume people of color are the only ones subject to predatory and unethical practices? kek, probably because they're the only one dumb enough to put up with them
>>
>>68602883
How are these practices unethical? Should the business have to pay for your incompetence/stealing?
>>
That sucks, i worked fast food for a couple years and they never charged us for short registers.
>>
>>68601907
Who else could have stolen the money? Work the register, accountable for the discrepancies. Registers aren't banks,

But it's whatever. this problem will sort itself out in the next 10 years as people discover register jockeys are redundant and paper currency further filters out of the system.
>>
File: 1453019172576.gif (4 MB, 469x467) Image search: [Google]
1453019172576.gif
4 MB, 469x467
>>68601907
>predatory/unethical practices
>implying niggers are too stupid to manage a cash register

LOOK WHO'S THE FUCKING RACIST NOW YOU DIRTY KIKE
>>
>>68602990
just speaking of unethical practices in general, not this dumb register pic. of course you're responsible for your register, any idiot in food service knows this
>>
>>68601907
I think the real question to be asked here is, why don't niggers ever take any personal accountability?
>>
>>68603166
Wtf is that fat slag doing? He hasn't been to many trump ralleys lately
>>
>>68602883
I used to get searched all the time at school for drugs, they always picked me and a few other guys. Something about me just screams drug dealer or something.
>>
>>68603327

Why didn't you just stop being black?
>>
>>68603327
....You mean like....
>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO
>>
>>68601907
Even seen a negro do math when the register is broken at a McDonald?
>>
>>68603455
I'm white as fuck lol
>>
>>68603476

Gotta be the Marijuana on your flag
>>
>>68603166

And this fat fuck was actually running for president?
>>
>>68602854
It's discriminatory to blacks because niggers either can't count or can't not steal?

Does anyone actually find this bullshit without just shitposting? If you get hired to do minimum wage shit job using literal middle school math and you can't do it you're a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>68601907
In white places you get fired if your register is short after your first week.
>>
>>68603103
To be fair it is possible someone else took the money. My first job was fast food and shortly after we hired a new girl (she was black) my register kept coming up short.

The owners knew it wasn't me so they kept an eye on her and eventually caught here and fired her.
>>
>>68601907
>shirt unbuttoned down to chest
>tattoo showing
>complaining
>ugly as sin
I bet he wonders why he's hasn't gotten a better job
>>
>>68601907
This seems like a Tumblr question, tbqh.
>>
>>68601907
Also I guarantee that is not that nigger's handwriting
>>
>>68601907
In high school I worked at a fast food place, they tried to make you responsible for the cash in your register, which was cool except for the fact that everyone jumps on and off registers and managers are constantly telling you to help out where your needed. Im sure some people do steal but man these fast food managers are fucking scum, try asking for a refund in one of these shitholes and they act dumbfounded.
>>
>>68601907

Haha niggers counting what a joke
>>
File: 1456982705211.gif (1 MB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
1456982705211.gif
1 MB, 236x177
>>68603579
>running
I think it was more of a jog
>>
>>68603664
I've never worked a job where the register is allowed to be operated by multiple people. When I managed an OfficeMax, each cashier/person was assigned their own register (password protected). Then, at the end of each person's shift, that register was immediately counted down.

This wasn't any different when I was a supervisor at Taco Time either.

I don't think anyone was ever held accountable for the registers not balancing if it was less than a dollar. But then again, I live in Utah so petty theft from cashiers was uncommon.
>>
>>68603806
I can tell you were the fucking retarded employee everyone hated. Let me guess, you asked every night what cleaning duties you had even though they've been the same for months.

Lol
>>
>>68604185
>that guy
god I'm so glad I'm not working bottom tier jobs anymore
>>
>>68601907
imagine a world with no niggers to fuck up your fast food

US would be the true kang

I am working in alberta for buisness/cash money and despite qt girls for spics in service industries all they have is shit hortins and fucking a&w up here
>>
>>68602048
/thred
>>
Manager of a McJewnalds.

Our computer system automatically matches up if a drawer is +/- and applies it to the employees profile.

We don't make them pay for it because we make dough like crazy, but if it is a large sum or happens repeatedly it should get followed up on.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.