[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN WILL WWIII BEGIN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ol5siqulg3cfcwi3gl3c.jpg (276 KB, 1890x1063) Image search: [Google]
ol5siqulg3cfcwi3gl3c.jpg
276 KB, 1890x1063
>>
If Trump is elected.

Fuck that bigot.
>>
File: 1458100249713_3.png (14 KB, 200x60) Image search: [Google]
1458100249713_3.png
14 KB, 200x60
>>68601912
>>
>>68601839
when ISIS launches an offensive
>>
When the Jews manage to elect Trump since he will jump when they tell him.
>>
>>68601839
Should have happened decades ago, it's too late to matter now.
>>
>>68601912
Thats some nice shitposting there. You feel that spider crawling on your neck?
>>
File: a14.jpg (23 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23 KB, 394x458
i cant wait for WW3

the world has become too peaceful and liberal

fucking men are becoming pussies

lifes so boring atm

i cant wait till kill some enemies
>>
>>68601839
ISIS will be crushed by OTAN no doubt about it! Sadly it will be after the biggest hit they do in Europe or the states
>>
We fucked sandniggers once for 4 centuries we will do it again!
>>
>>68601839

soon
>>
>>68602285
You mean you can't wait until your government will tell you to go die so that they can in two decades completely debase and piss on your grave for your sacrifice to the next ungrateful generation of pussycucks.
>>
>>68602295
Nothing but shifty proxy wars that will never change the world for a second - we need something big!
>>
>>68601839
In September of 2015.
Russia will get directly involved into a war against American proxy mujahedin muslim arab paramilitary terrorist organization in the middle east.
>>
>>68604182
I keep forgetting that you guys in eastern Europe are 2 years behind on the calendar. Fucking caveman
>>
>>68601839

THEY SAY HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. SO NO DOUBT THE BELOW VIDEO COULD BE THE BLUEPRINT FOR WWIII. AT SOME POINT WHITE PEOPLE WILL SEE THEY ARE ON THE BRINK OF RACIAL ANNIHILATION, AND AT THAT TIME EXTREME RIGHTWING ELEMENTS WILL COME TO POWER AND STRIKE BACK AT NON-WHITE RACES THREATENING THE WHITE RACE'S EXISTENCE.

IT WILL BE HORRIBLE. A GLOBAL WAR. A WORLD WIDE CIVIL WAR. BUT I SEE NO WAY THE WORLD WILL AVOID IT. I THINK THIS VIDEO IS PRETTY MUCH A GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE, PROBABLY STARTING IN EUROPE IN ABOUT 10 TO 20 YEARS:

https://youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>68601839
>implying you faggots would participate

Can't build that wall fast enough taco
>>
WW3 will be started by the Polish- as a side project.
>>
>>68601912
First post shot post.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.