[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am from one year in the future. These were the results of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 2016final.png (165 KB, 1179x801) Image search: [Google]
2016final.png
165 KB, 1179x801
I am from one year in the future.

These were the results of the 2016 election. The major surprise of the night was Kansas flipping to the Democrats (largely due to the crippling debt caused by Gov. Brownbacks fiscal policies). Otherwise it was pretty much as predicted by all the polls.

Since a mass suicide of Trump supporters followed the election, I have come here to warn you against putting the future of your country in the hands of dank memes. You can still prevent this /pol/.
>>
>>68597086
>New England
>Both red and blue stripes

Please they're always blue.
>>
>>68597586
all of my what
>>
>>68597086
>Look Mom
>>
>>68597586
>nebraska
>>
>>68597086
You know what they said on CNN?
There is more attacks planned to occurred in Europe.
You know what this means?
More votes for Trump.
November 13th 2015
March 23rd 2016
____ ____ 2016
It's going to happen and there is no stopping it.
>>
File: 1458625681289.jpg (190 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1458625681289.jpg
190 KB, 615x410
>>68597586
LMAO THIS KID THINKS NEBRASKA IS NEW ENGLAND
>>
>>68597712
>>68598031
Future suicide victim detected

I'm from the fucking future you stupid fucks
>>
>>68597586
...you realize the NE on that map stands for Nebraska, right?
>>
>>68597086
>Its that time of day again
How many times has this been posted
>>
>>68598159
Even if you are from the future, your presence has irrevocably altered the timeline so everything you said has become utterly meaningless anyway, but we already knew that, didn't we?
>>
>>68597086
You know, why don't you just go make one that has the entire map reading blue and then come back and post your obligatory:
>BTFO
>SUICIDE WATCH
>WHAT NOW FAGS?

then we can be done with it.

No? More maps you say? 15 per hour every hour until November you'll post? OK then...
>>
Arkansas is going blue, it is hilarious home state
>>
>>68598519
>hilarious
it is that
>>
>>68598453
That's entirely the point, but it looks as though you're going to nominate him again anyway and I'll have to watch literally thousands of trump supporters fling themselves from medium-to-above-average-height buildings all over again.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>68598703
He might win this time, maybe Shillary will even keel over and die of a heart attack
>>
nice copypasta my dude
>>
>>68598703
Or even better how about you go and end your miserable existence by going further back and strangling your mother while she's pregnant with you
>>
>>68597586
lmao what
>>
>>68599414
I remember you. You're the one who self-immolated from the despair of witnessing trumps concession speech.
>>
>>68598159
How can you be a victim in suicide? If you kill yourself you're the perpetrator.
>>
>look at me, I can shitpost on the internet and attempt to sway the election.
>>
>>68597586
congrats you kept this shitpost alive
>>
>>68597086
I saw you tweet this to Anthony Cumia already
>>
>>68599702
What was his reaction ? Is he a cruzmissle or a trumpamaniac ?
>>
>>68599948
He likes Trump. Where did you get that map from? I saw the same exact one tweeted to him
>>
>>68597586
This is why Trump wants common core dismantled.
>>
Hello OP. I'm sorry to inform you, but you have arrived in the Berenstain Universe.
The election results you posted are from the Brenensten Universe. There must have have been a mix up on your way back in time.
So unfortunately, this data is useless. However, I am not at liberty to share with you the results of this universe.
t. John Titor
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.