[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck the Emperor just called Lyin' Ted's wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (860 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
860 KB, 750x1334
Holy fuck the Emperor just called Lyin' Ted's wife ugly. This is going to blow tf up.
>>
File: 1456794077553.jpg (113 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1456794077553.jpg
113 KB, 345x383
This is hilarious but I still can't help but feel a bit nervous. We know feminists are going to get pissed about this.
>>
>lying

What did I miss?
>>
>>68597236
>pissed feminists

what else is new?
>>
>"I promised my wife and daughter I'd start to act presidential"

Narcissists, not even once.
>>
>>68596162
if he gets away with this, hes the next POTUS no doubt
>>
>>68597236
>>68597676
>feminists ever entertaining the idea of voting for Trump
top kek desu fampai
>>
I love the Emperor as much as the next guy but this shit really pisses me off. It gives stupid fucking liberals the ability to avoid an argument and go muhh trump is mean towards women.
>>
>>68598315
>WAAAAH DA LEFTIST WHO WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM ARE GANNA CALL HIM SEXIST EVEN THOUGH THATS ALL THEY FUCKING DO ANYWAY

cuck
>>
>>68597236
>worried about feminists
Is official. Poltards and trumplings are the biggest pussies on the fucking planet
>>
>>68596162
stop shooting yourself in the food senpai.
>>
>>68596162

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>68596162
I personally don't care that he retweeted it, it's funny, but I know it won't be to the majority of the undecided voters, and whether /pol/ likes it or not, its gonna hurt him pretty badly. Shitting on the other candidates is all fine and dandy but the media loves shit like this, along with the picture of the gas chamber. I wish he'd avoid it, but it's his decision I guess. At this stage in the election he really needs to focus on looking good for undecided voters.
>>
>>68599965
If this was any other election I would somewhat agree, but it's Hilary for gods sake, he doesn't even need to try to sway democrat voters.
>>
>>68599965
In serious sense, this is right. He really shouldn't have posted it. However, it's too late now. We might as well have a good laugh over it. However, Teflon Don has done really stupid shit, and grown in numbers from it.
>>
>>68596162
Tfw his entire campaign is built off of cyber bullying.
>>
File: rato.jpg (56 KB, 600x613) Image search: [Google]
rato.jpg
56 KB, 600x613
considering how repulsive Rato is...he hit above his pay grade
>>
>retweets Don Vito Corleone
FFS
>>
>>68600176
delusional. liberals are taking over popular opinion, this is still going to be a close race. you only think trump is winning by a landslide because you put yourself in a pro-trump echo chamber
>>
File: dd.jpg (157 KB, 850x962) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
157 KB, 850x962
Friendly reminder that your Emperors needless and trashy behaviour will cost him the election.
>>
>>68600176
I'm not talking about Democrat voters. They are a lost cause. Its the independents that don't know whether or not they want to go Red or Blue this cycle, or are Red and dont know if they want Trump or Cruz. I'd be an idiot to deny that yes there are some that will see this and say "fuck yeah, this guy is awesome" and vote for him, but the majority will see this as a turnoff.
>>
>>68596162
Holy shit, we actually get to see a waifu war in the presidential race now?

This ride just keeps getting better.
>>
>>68596162
Is MSM not talking about the Super PAC ad?

I even saw a Yahoo article that said it was "slut shaming" Melania
>>
>>68600303

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
>>
>>68597236
>feminists
Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all. They'll all end up like Gawker v. Hulk Hogan.
>>
File: Trumps mad.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Trumps mad.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>68600430
>Rubio who was losing in his own state from the beginning of the Primaries can "beat" hillary but Trump can't

People who believe these polls should be shot.
>>
File: 1328306826362.png (111 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1328306826362.png
111 KB, 247x248
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Is there anything this guy won't do?

I bet he'd post a dick pic just to prove a point.
>>
>>68597236
>feminists are going to get pissed about this.

1. feminists were never voting for trump
2. Trump burns angry feminists as fuel for his rise to glory
>>
>>68600778

>mfw dick pic is coming
>>
>Trump does/says something immature/stupid/autistic

>OH MY GAWD I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THAT, WOW, IT'S OVER FOR HIM LADS

>Trump's supporters don't give a fuck, his approval ratings don't change

how many fucking times have I seen this? Just enjoy the show, it'll end on election day.
>>
>>68598145
It's not about feminists every voting for Trump. It's about the weak cucks who will let themselves be shamed into not voting for Trump.
>>
>>68600765
Thanks, Canadabro.
>>
>>68601090
Trump supporters aren't enough lad, that's the point, they're both so hugely disliked that if the GOP ran a nobody it would win.

Just like the labour faithful adore Corbyn here, he's never going to win an election because outside his bubble everyone thinks he's a twat.
>>
>A
>LITERAL
>WAIFU
>WAR

THERE ARE NO BREAKS

So, does he disclose the Heidi Cruz-Goldman Sachs stuff now, or wait until this plays out?
>>
File: 1453162605018.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1453162605018.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>be one of the richest men in the world
>be one of the most successful business men in the world
>wrote multiple best selling books
>made hit reality tv show
>be front runner of the united states presidential campaign
>act like an insecure 13 year old on twitter
>national approval rises by 10%

This is the complete opposite of everything I was taught my entire life. God bless America bros
>>
>>68601784
You were taught those things precisely to lead you the wrong way.
>>
>>68601931
No, usually when I see somebody acting like a 15 year old /b/-tard on social media I just cringe. Donald Trump does it and it's funny
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.