[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do trump supporters get angry when people rightfully point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
why do trump supporters get angry when people rightfully point out the fact that they're white race advocates and will attempt to use state power to exterminate other races?

you guys are on this site all day talking about how awesome it would be to do a genocide on muslims and hispanics but suddenly you're offended when people realize your plot

ironically you accuse jews of being conniving, but you guys are doing the exact same thing where you hide your basic tribal interest behind a civilized exterior--as if everybody and their grandmother isn't well aware of what you're planning

lol
>>
File: 2girls1cup.webm (846 KB, 252x186) Image search: [Google]
2girls1cup.webm
846 KB, 252x186
>no replies

>fucking crickets
>>
>>68593428
I dont remember Trump saying anything about that.

Way to shove words down his mouth.

The only fascists are the ones of the "left."

Are liberals even people?
>>
>>68593658
please stop pretending he isn't dog whistling at you and the people who want to start a race war in the united states

ironically he's fucking playing you idiots like a fiddle. dog whistling at white nationalists while his daughter is married to a jew and he's sucking aipac's dick

of course that doesn't remove your enthusiasm. you're drones
>>
>>68593428
why the fuck would we openly say we plan to exterminate everyone darker than a cloud.

that's fucking stupid and you know it is, quit acting like you wouldn't do the same you absolute shit fuck, literally kill yourself
>>
File: 1458611266640.png (830 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
1458611266640.png
830 KB, 1315x998
>>68593810
>>
>>68594130
you're really dumb. reread my post
>>
>>68593428 Enjoy the concentration camp when Trump is elected faggot
>>
File: 000000000000000000000000000.jpg (40 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
000000000000000000000000000.jpg
40 KB, 500x514
>>68593428
fuck of op
>>
>>68594158
pretty incredible that you guys write fanfic to reinforce your cognitive dissonance
>>
Because not all trump supporters support a race war desu

Just most of them
>>
>>68594281
i don't think that will be happening. you guys are cowards and were routed in chicago by the antifas. embarrassing
>>
File: 1448659370162.jpg (77 KB, 547x388) Image search: [Google]
1448659370162.jpg
77 KB, 547x388
>>68593428

muslims aren't a race so wanting to exterminate them isn't racist
>>
>>68594489
idgi

it's ok for trump to generalize about muslims but when trumpkins get generalized about they get worked up
>>
advocating for your own race doesn't mean you want to genocide every other race you fucking retard
>>
>>68594625
Pretty much. Just like Bernie can generalize how whites cant be poor
>>
>>68594699
no, but it's the endpoint of all racial nationalism in a heterogeneous state

you guys are making a power grab for state control before you get outnumbered by mexicans and you're doing it in a hostile manner

it's not a matter of you guys simply admitting you lose the reproduction war and confining yourselves to your own areas. you want to use the military apparatus to hunt and remove hispanics and other nonwhites from the US which is an act of war on them

and when you're called on this you retreat behind your shitty platitudes and act like you're not hiding a knife behind your back

pretty scum behavior
>>
>>68594887
so then you admit you really have no philosophical platform you're fighting for and that you're just a primitive tribal advocate that is representative of every society in terminal decline
>>
>>68594989
>you want to use the military apparatus to hunt and remove hispanics and other nonwhites from the US which is an act of war on them
we want to remove people who are here illegally and make them apply for citizenship like everyone fucking else has to.

but you already know that. fuck off you lying baiting disingenuous cunt.
>>
>>68595357
you and i both know you would not care if these "illegals" were white

the basic issue is that they're hispanic. that's pretty much it. i've lived in the USA my entire life and never once had to meaningfully interface with hispanics because they stay in their own neighborhoods
>>
>>68593428

While the right have moved on from seeing the world in terms of race the left have all but embraced it

Tell in that video did Thor mention anybody's race? No.

The left are the Racist now
>>
>>68595556
>you and i both know you would not care if these "illegals" were white

this is why no one takes you idiots seriously. all of your arguments are based on presumptions with zero evidence. you have no argument that doesn't revolve around you putting words in someone else's mouth. pathetic. sad.
>>
>>68596298
nice try WIDF

try to understand one thing: you can pretend you're the big man here in your echo chamber but the rest of the world knows what you're onto and will not be hospitable to your genocide BS

if you had even an ounce of balls you'd be forming a militia and fighting for what you believe in

the fact that you're a trash prole waiting for big daddy gov to do the taco and kebab removing for you is proof that you're a coward and even trump knows this which is why he plays your dumb asses
>>
File: THE REAL NAZIS.jpg (744 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
THE REAL NAZIS.jpg
744 KB, 864x864
>>68593428

DAILY REMINDER THAT LIBERALS ARE THE REAL MODERN DAY NAZIS.
>>
>>68596656

Trump will hang you Muslim.
>>
>>68597318
You made me laugh, dude.
>>
File: watermellon boom.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
watermellon boom.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>68596656
>if you had even an ounce of balls you'd be forming a militia and fighting for what you believe in

You haven't heard about texas have you? We do that down here.

https://www.rt.com/usa/186744-citizen-militia-texas-border/

I'm a fucking gay beaner and even I don't want fucking illegals in my country.

Stop being such a racist
>>
>>68598149
>I'm a fucking gay beaner
every race has its cucks. you aren't special
>>
File: 1458779193762.png (1 MB, 1768x1108) Image search: [Google]
1458779193762.png
1 MB, 1768x1108
>>68598525
Just what I expected from the tolerant liberals.

Thank you for you and your types pushing me into the open arms of the right.

Literally this IRL
>>
>>68598838
i'm not a liberal and you being a cuckold is your business

doesn't matter to me
>>
>>68593810
>please stop pretending he isn't dog whistling at you and the people who want to start a race war in the united states

Conservatives want to start a race war in America? That's odd, because for 6 out of the last 8 years we've had a predominately liberal run government and across all races the one thing we all seem to agree on is that racial relations have not only gotten worse, but many reports are stating that these measures of tension haven't been felt since the actual civil rights movement.

The tension is caused by liberals creating an environment that stifles the speech of conservatives by massive sjw campaigns by putting words in their mouth.

4chan has always used the word nigger, but this whole site was overwhelmingly liberal up until the last 3 years or less. What changed everything was Trayvon Martin and the liberal campaign to label white people as racists by default.

Christians attacked liberals first, and it turned many of us into temporary liberals, even though we were really conservatives the whole time.

Liberals responded by standing up for themselves, but now they have the upper hand and are attacking conservatives (even if those conservatives are not religious).

Secular Conservatives feel caught in the middle, having never attacked liberals in the first place. To secular conservatives, it is the liberals attacked them first, even after these people stood by liberals as allies. Now you're all getting mad that we're standing up for ourselves.

Remove the racial and gender prejudice from liberalism, and let the whole damn country get on with their lives.

Until you do that, BTFU!
>>
>>68599752
please stop trying to act like a victim

nobody buys it. if you want a white utopia, move to montana and don't bother anybody. don't worry, we won't follow you to your meth lab
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.