[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Anti Muslim Speech Be Classified As A Form Of Hate Speech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: obama.png (229 KB, 605x607) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
229 KB, 605x607
Video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>68593174
yeah, but that won't do shit because unlike other cucked countries hate speech is still protected as free speech
>>
hate speech is the speech that needs protecting.

what good is the first amendment? if it only protects speech that no one finds offensive.
>>
File: armstrong.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Hate speech should be allowed as well as inciting violence
>>
>>68593174
Kind of like how you seriously fucked up the Middle East even further, eh Obongo?
>>
>>68593174
No, it shouldn't. Religion is not a physical property of being human, it's a concept and a state of mind. It's part of a person's character to believe in a religion. I will judge someone on their character and religion is part of it. Your character is not protected by law, your character is your responsibility.
>>
>>68593450
This DESU senpai.
>>
File: 1424029125544.jpg (101 KB, 485x490) Image search: [Google]
1424029125544.jpg
101 KB, 485x490
>>68593174
LISTEN UP YOU PIECES OF SHIT
THERE IS NO PEACEFUL MUSLIM
ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS WORSHIP THE SAME GOD
THEY WORSHIP THE SAME PROPHET
THEY PRAY TOWARDS MECCA
THEY GO ON PILGRIMAGE
THEY DONT EAT PORK
THEY DONT DRINK
THEY VEIL THEIR WOMEN
THEY'RE AL THE FUCKING SAME
GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE "PEACEFUL" ONES THEYRE NOT PEACEFUL THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING BUT YOU KNOW THEY'RE CELEBRATING IT
JUST LIKE WE CELEBRATE FUCKING CRANES FALLING ON SANDNIGGERS
THEY HATE US
DEEP DOWN THEY FUCKING HATE US
SO YES ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD
IF THEYRE NOT BAD THEYRE NOT FUCKING MUSLIMS
NO MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION
NO MORE MINORITY PASSES
ITS THE FUTURE OF OUR NATIONS AND OUR CHILDREN AT STAKE
>>
>>68593278
This.

It's my right to be a hateful bigot. You don't have to listen to me or entertain what I say, but fuck you if you think your gonna lock me up for saying it.
>>
>>68593450
>I will judge someone on their character and religion is part of it. Your character is not protected by law

Actually freedom of religion is protected under law which means someone spouting anti Muslim rhetoric like seen in the video could be seen as infringing on someones right to freedom of religion, thus making it illegal
>>
>>68593915
You're free to have your own religion. But I'm free to judge you on your choice. Freedom to be is not freedom from judgement.
>>
And what determines if something is "anti"? If you get a Muslim jury being a Christian is anti Islam.
>>
>>68593174
Brandenburg test/10
>>
File: hillary.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>>68593174
It's a serious job, so you might as well give it to a criminal and a traitor.
>>
>>68593174
What logical fallacy is Oklahoma using here?
>>
>>68593915
You're a fucking idiot kek. Speech isn't an infringement on freedom.
>>
>>68593174
"hate" speech = free speech

I don't care about niggers talking shit, so why should they?
>>
The gay song ruined the video.
>>
>>68593174
President seriously overestimates the average US citizen.
>>
File: trump is an idiot.png (48 KB, 398x204) Image search: [Google]
trump is an idiot.png
48 KB, 398x204
>>68593174
>>
>>68595020
>makes America great
Wow thats so racist I cant even
>>
>>68595020
Obongo, quick to tweet to fraudsters and black people who din du nuffin, doesn't say shit when cop homicide is through the roof.
>>
>>68593174

>being president is serious business
>takes selfies at a funeral
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.