[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Trump says "I beat Hillary in all the polls" which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: polls.png (51 KB, 884x707) Image search: [Google]
polls.png
51 KB, 884x707
When Trump says "I beat Hillary in all the polls" which ones are he referring to?
>>
>>68593150
It kind of bothers me that the polls only cover 40%-50%, it makes it look like Trump is losing more than he actually is. Not saying Trump is leading, I'm not delusional, but it is a bit misleading.
>>
Trump will win in a landslide

Get fucked hitlery shill
>>
>>68593150
MAN FUCK YOUR FUCKING RIGGED POLL THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THERE IS NO WAY TRUMP IS DOING MORE BADLY NOW ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED YESTERDAY

DID YOU FUCKING HEAR HILLARYS RESPONSE? THAT RESPONSE ALONE SHOULD COST HER THE PRESIDENCY NO WAY AMERICANS ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE THIS WEAK
>>
File: 1458702762748.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458702762748.gif
2 MB, 250x250
> trump will destroy hilary in the general election
>>
Isn't Cruz still stealing people fron trump? He has two guys on his ass where as Hillary has one bernout.
>>
File: 1456319676274.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1456319676274.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>68593150
Reminder that head to head polls between two parties are the least predictive of any poll. Reminder that the sample size is 1000 people which could have been taken within any group they wanted. They've literally never been right. There is a huge enthusiasm gap between the two. What matters is who is going to be motivated to go vote. And that's going to be the Trump people.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 750x1334
>>68593946
>he fell for the Hillary meme

Reagan was behind Carter during the primaries, and that ended well for Carter didnt it :^)
>>
>>68594286
Carter did kind of royally fuck up his last year.

But considering such a thing only happened 1 out of 43 elections, I have to go with the probability on this one.
>>
>>68594286
>b-but muh Regan

Top delusion. Hillary is going to embarrass the GOP in November
>>
>>68593946
Trump will destroy hillary in the general election
>>
File: 1458612374979.png (531 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
1458612374979.png
531 KB, 1834x1666
>>68594204
Anyone else remember the "unskewed polls" meme?
>>
>>68593150
The ones in his head, where he lives.
>>
>>68594437
The polls say Trump is in a better position than Reagan was.
>>
>>68593851
^this
>>
>>68594620
Let me know when Iran kidnaps another 60 people, unemployment hits 8%, and inflation hits 10%
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 535x535
>>68594463
>i-its just an isolated case!
>GE polls are relevant during the primaries I swear!

Stay bum-tickled shill.
>>
>>68595124
Call me when Obama presides over a nuclear accident and Hillary fails to even get 52% of the democratic vote.
>>
>>68593150
I'm kind of with OP on this one. Trump in the polls almost always loses to Hillary, and he always loses to Bernie.

Hillary has a better chance of losing to Cruz than Trump, if the polls are anything to go off of.
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 236x389) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 236x389
>>68595244
8 months ago, if you had said, "Donald Trump could never get the better of a seasoned professional politician like Jeb Bush" you would have been saying something most people found reasonable. Trump co-ordinated an onslaught that diminished Bush and made him look like a clown. Now Jeb Bush's political career is dead and buried forever.

The same thing will happen to Hillary. She is nothing but the Democrat Jeb Bush - except with even more baggage. The convention is in July. Trump will then have 5 months with no other target for his scorn except one woman, Hillary. He will spend those five months, day in, day out, hammering her, on TV, on radio, on Twitter, at debates, through ads, in interviews, at rallies. Just her. One target, as opposed to the 15 he has now. His entire arsenal focused on a single objective. He will humiliate, diminish, ridicule, dissect, tease, and intimidate her every single day for five months. Everything she says will be chewed up and spit out. Every part of her demeanor and personality and mannerisms and traits will be seized upon and examined by Trump. She will be forced into awkward positions, put on the defensive, made to react to Trump almost exclusively, made to look weak and spineless. He will drag her over and over into the sunlight.

Ultimately, nothing else will matter. What the American people will witness is Hillary getting exposed over and over again. They may resent him for it, but that won't matter. She will look weak, tired, unprepared, and the question will be asked, "If she can't even handle Donald Trump without constantly being outplayed, how is she going to handle Putin, or Kim Jong Un, or ISIS?"

People who think this will go down any other way just have not been paying attention to how Trump operates and what he is capable of.
>>
>>68595591
8 months ago, he was polling better than Jeb Bush.
>>
>>68594559
That's the thing about retards. They're incapable of learning from their mistakes.

It's really just escapism though. If they had to admit they're on a sinking ship with 8 months to go they'd probably kill themselves.
>>
>>68594286
i want to believe this isn't edited
>>
File: Romney_win.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
Romney_win.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>68593851

I spot someone who is either new, or who does not remember how stupid /pol/ actually is
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.