[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why terrorists never target the world leaders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (11 KB, 363x405) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 363x405
Why terrorists never target the world leaders?
>>
Why would you kill the people keeping you in the $$$ nigga?
>>
>>68593232
/thread
>>
>>68593137
that's not part of the plan pancho, the jew masters know how to stir controversy and eliminate the sand niggers, then when the dust settles the jews will rule middle east with iron fist and shekels will rain.
>>
File: 348957353984.jpg (50 KB, 377x490) Image search: [Google]
348957353984.jpg
50 KB, 377x490
>>68593137
That's how you know it's all fake amigo.

When they actually kill ____________ then and only then you'll know this shitshow is real.
>>
>>68593569
sad thing is that everything is orchestrated by your country and you know it.
>>
They do when it's effective, e.g. JFK.

The point of terrorism is really to create a paralysis between the state and the people. Taking out the state itself is often less effective because it forces a hard and effective reaction rather than just a slow burn.
>>
What's easier: Bombing defenseless civilians, or assassinating the president?
>>
>>68593569
The elites could simply be killing their own or the disobedient sheep. Which is most likely the case since you rarely see leaders get killed.
>>
>>68593137
You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>68593735
It's not even hard to kill important people.

1 bolt action rifle and a good window and its done.
>>
>>68593881
I don't know. Canada got a shot off at Queen Lizzy and didn't manage to kill her.

On the other hand, it took a number of gunman and an elaborate coverup to get rid of JFK.
>>
>>68594055
git gud

shooting ranges are there for a reason.
>>
>>68594131
Yeah, like for training people who try to land a good shot out a bad window with the rifle in question and can't do it.

Or for training groups of professionals that know better than to think some oddball in a bad window is going to pull the operation off.
>>
File: 1441400584491.jpg (47 KB, 599x315) Image search: [Google]
1441400584491.jpg
47 KB, 599x315
>>68593691
My country is not Israel, but you are kinda right.
>>68593769
Most of these dog-and-pony show "terrorist attacks" like Batmanclan and the phoney Boston Bombing, nobody actually dies.

And did you notice, in these "mass shootings" like Sandy Hoax, after it's over 100% of the "grieving parents" turn out to be rabid antigun libtards with an agenda to ban guns, and event their five year old daughter has a sophisticated scheme to ban guns in some creative new way, and they all start heavily funded gun grabbing organizations like Sandy Hoax promise?
>>
soft targets nigger
>>
>>68593137

because you don't bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>68594315
>Batmanclan
Were you on /pol/ when that went down? It took a short while, but then the cell phone footage started rolling in.

And the presence of French flags has been increased ever since.
>>
>>68594243
learn 2 aim retard.

a good bolt action rifle with a window can kill any president.
>>
>>68594761
It's also possible to blow the head of a child while it's being cradled in its mother's arms in Ruby Ridge, but they still use a team and a plan and a cover plan to make sure things get done.
>>
File: Jesse the Devil Hughes.jpg (49 KB, 631x435) Image search: [Google]
Jesse the Devil Hughes.jpg
49 KB, 631x435
>>68594481
>Batmanclan
>150 people supposedly died
>Nothing, Zippo, nada actually captured on film

Hallmark of a fake shooting Robby Parker.

Also- Media shitstorm, international media shitstorm, zero evidence of the mass of deaths as declared, laughing or highly inappropriate behavior of 'survivors' and obvious illuminati/satanic imagery in the names and faces.

>Angels of death
>Jesse "the Devil" Hughes
>Singing a song titled "Kiss the Devil" when fake shooting "happened"

("Shooting" not captured on film of course)
>>
Is da joos!!!
>>
>>68595226
That's a lot of fake footage of dead bleeding people being dragged through the streets and getting blown up at the corner eatery then. If you want to look at the Boston Bombing and ask, "well where's all the blood?" then you could go check out the records we do have of the Batmanclan and ask, "wow is that all the blood they forgot to use in Boston?"
>>
File: 1453350310811.jpg (46 KB, 450x439) Image search: [Google]
1453350310811.jpg
46 KB, 450x439
>>68595454
>170 people dead.
>Zero of this "carnage" actually captured on film.

>Corner bakery.

yeah the phoniest footage of a small firecracker going off and injuring nobody. Wow that is really convincing "proof"

Anyway carry on with the fake shootings, you have to keep the sheeple entertained I guess.
>>
>>68595760
Never said it was proof. Just making my observations and watching the general pattern. I know people who saw 9/11 go down in person, went to see it myself, posses physical film copies of various kinds of pictures, and was moved by the event enough to feel super-patriotic over it.

But I never saw fit to really look into what exactly happened even far enough to know for sure what the official theory is. It's enough to see how it was used and predicated the development of the bigger picture.

So maybe you have the right assumptions about these shootings and maybe I do. I'll probably never know for sure. And it's really not that important to me anyway.
>>
File: guns_make_us_less_safe.jpg (31 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
guns_make_us_less_safe.jpg
31 KB, 500x239
>>68593137

They keep themselves surrounded by people with guns.

Terrorists know better than to even try.
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>68595760

>watch Jew news and get told it isn't Islam
>come on /pol/ and get told it isn't Islam

Yes Shlomo, keep on telling people it's everything but the shit you forced us to import
>>
>>68597416
Australia pls. I only have so much time to spend shitposting here. The first thing I did when I woke up and F5ed /pol/ after the latest bombing was post something castigatory about it really being the jews who caused this whole situation to come about.
>>
>>68596205
>Terrorists work for them and follow orders.

Just trying to help you out there Johnny Shillbot.
>>
>>68598787

Yeah, Jews import Muslims, Muslims do the bombings, Jews now pass stricter laws, no pro-white "hate speech" allowed, totalitarianism to punish whites.

How is that harder to say than FALSE FLAG CRISIS ACTORS REEEEE
>>
File: 1440628690520.jpg (35 KB, 373x336) Image search: [Google]
1440628690520.jpg
35 KB, 373x336
>>68600167
How is that not all related Mr. Chertoff?
>>
>>68600330
Chertoff got rich off the naked body scanners he had installed before the "underwear bomber" who wasn't even wearing a bomb, couldn't have been detected by said scanners, and which the Department of State had forced onto the plane through a bypassment of security measures at the behest of an "unnamed" security agency after they had to send a goon out to testify in court.

Yeah, nothing to see here, people. It's business as usual when you're in the biggest version of organized crime the world has ever known.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.