[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is Charles Manson to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: god.jpg (72 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
72 KB, 500x511
who is Charles Manson to you?
>>
>>68589649
one of my friends called him a genius
he's a communist so take it as you wish
>>
>>68589649
Nobody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXz_6Nhee-U
>>
>>68589649
Degenerate and democrat.
>>
A man ahead of his time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0
>>
A man in gaol to protect Hollywood kidfuckers.
>>
>>68589649
A proxy killer who targeted successful whites.
>>
Piece of shit. He shot Bernard Crowe in the face but people still suck his dick like he was a good guy or a genius. And his music sucks.
>>
Some piece of shit in prison forever that we would would have been much better off to had just taken out back and shot.
>>
>>68592486
They would break into houses and leave watermelon rinds laying around to frame blacks. This is the criminal mastermind 14 y/o girls worship.
>>
>>68589649
An edgy manlet who is only respected by 8th graders going through a phase.
>>
Remarkably similar to myself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QagXBusT5NE
>>
Eccentric folk singer from the 60s
>>
>>68593322
i didn't know Charles Manson was a faggot
>>
I honestly think you all need to die. I can't fucking stand faggots like you parading around /pol/ thinking you can just get on and post whatever the fuck you guys want.

This is a POLITICS board. For POLITICS. This isn't politics, no matter how you see it this is in no way related to politics.

You do realize there's a board that actually talks about this stuff...right? It's called /b/. I suggest you get your asses over there and make a thread instead of putting this stupid shit on a board that obviously doesn't want this shit on here.

For crying out loud I'm sick to death with this stupid shit. Why won't the mods do anything about it? Oh yeah, that's right, because the mods are a bunch of fucking retards like you lot in here.

So it's time to fuck off you faggots, nobody wants your retarded shit on this board and I hope to God that somebody tracks down all of you and mutilates you in the most painful way possible for doing shit like this.

Do you think you're better than everyone else by doing this shit? Do you think you're the BOSS or some shit like that? Because you're not. In fact, you're the opposite. You're a bunch of little nerdy losers talking about some irrelevant shit on a politics board.

Everyone is sick to death of people like you just waltzing in with your tiny dicks, masturbating at other people act like stupid retards on a moronic website that has no value to it. You are all a fucking stain on society. There, I said it.

You need to fucking leave, I'm so fucking pissed off at this shit and how the mods aren't dealing with this obvious non-politics related content.

You know, it feels so fucking good after I realize how much better I am than all of you. It makes me feel on top of the world while you pests flock to shitty threads like this like a fly to a huge log of shit. So it's time to fuck off you fuckbags, it's obviously time to go.
>>
>>68594307
kill confirmed.
tango down.
>>
He's a drifter who took the rap for a bunch of psycho chicks because no one believes women can do wrong.
>>
He came to me with money in his hands
>>
>>68589649
Really smart at manipulating people. Pretty stupid at anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 700x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 700x417
a true alpha male
>>
Thread music

https://youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ
>>
>>68594340
/b/ is dead. You will need to resurrect it before people go back.
>>
Charles Manson is some dude on a totally different playing field in the world than me. He is super out of the box and I don't know what he really was doing hanging out with the Hollywood stars and being entrenched in that life. My guess is that he was working for Hollywood for a little while.

On another note, yes I do believe he was responsible for the hitman killings.
>>
His Sneakyville speech was on point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHsDcfF5BFA
>>
>>68589649
Knew a race war was inevitable 40 years ago and tried to kick start the whole show before the government/media could.
>>
>>68589649

A petty thief and drug dealer who was framed for murder to protect a massive array of Hollywood dope runners, cokehead celebrities, and an FBI investigation into Sebring and Frykowski being suspected communists.

He plays crazy to avoid being killed for knowing way, way too much.

Protip: Manson's not actually insane.
>>
>>68594934
>Knew a race war was inevitable 40 years ago and tried to kick start the whole show before the government/media could.

This is bullshit. You must have read some fiction written by his prosecutor.
>>
>>68589649

:) :D :x :P :).....Nobody.
>>
>>68589649
Edgemaster with a touch of charisma who gets to operate a church to himself at the taxpayer's expense.
>>
>>68589649
he is the Past time's George Soros using people by Proxy to murder ppl

he didn't do anything but the claim was he was to dangerous to be let out
>>
>>68590228
based spaniard already said my reply
>>
He's an intelligent guy. Was he actually directly involved in any of the murders, though? If he did then he is a criminal, and he deserves to pay for his crimes.
>>
>>68589649
he rolls the nickles allegedly.
>>
>>68589649
the embodiment of this election season

we're taking it to helter skelter baby, they should let old Charlie out to witness it
>>
>>68594340
>this is in no way related to politics.

bot5h candidates this election season promise to bring race war, which Charles Manson predicted half a century ago
>>
>>68594790
>don't know what he really was doing hanging out with the Hollywood stars and being entrenched in that life

selling drugs for the CIA

to hollywood bozos
>>
>>68595033
>This is bullshit. You must have read some fiction written by his prosecutor.

no he called it helter skelter, the race war at the end of the world
>>
File: charles-manson-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>68589649
An interesting loon.
>>
>>68594340

Nice copypasta
>>
RACE WAR MAN
>>
>>68596099
>no he called it helter skelter, the race war at the end of the world

No he didn't. He never said any of that shit. It's fiction. Charlie was just a drifter trying to make it in Hollywood, then the psycho chicks he hung out with went on a killing spree. The cops are white knights so when they blamed Charlie and claimed he was controlling their minds the retarded bought it and now Charlie is in prison for life.
>>
>>68589649
A crazy drug addled petty criminal that took the blame for some college kids murdering people so he could get more street cred in prison.

In otherwords, a fucking moron.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.