[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the inevitable happens and Trump loses, what will happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trumpvshillaryPOST.png (51 KB, 998x515) Image search: [Google]
trumpvshillaryPOST.png
51 KB, 998x515
When the inevitable happens and Trump loses, what will happen?

I guess all good things come to an end. We have spent 10 months fighting for Trump and he's still not gaining any traction in the general election.

I think it is plausible to abandon ship and support Cruz. He's defeating Hillary by 1.
>>
>>68588938
A
>>
>>68588981
FUCKING
>>
We can see your flag you stupid fucking piece of shit stop posting these exact threads every 10 minutes
>>
>>68589002
LEAF
>>
>>68589002
REEF
>>
>>68588938
You make a good point.

I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>68588938
most of /pol/ will cry themselves to sleep.
>>
>>68588938
/PuffHost
Shilly in here tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1484x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1484x990
Trump facing an uncharismatic robot who's beating him in the polls and running on name alone? Yeah, he has no chance.
>>
>>68588938
>huffpost
>dropped
>>
>>68589371
Huffpost is a reliable poll, the problem is OP is a Canadian and he's posting this tens to hundreds of times a day
>>
>only 9%
carter was 60% vs reagan who was 30% at this same point in the 1980 election
>>
Clinton will win. Go out, vote for Trump, spread the word....but dems are too strong right now. Clinton was set to win when she announced her candidacy.
>>
>>68588938
Slow decline, just like we've already been living with for decades.

Cruz has a much worse chance than Trump, though. The press haven't attacked him at all and it would be really easy to present him as a religious loon. With Trump, the hysterical partisanship will feel really tedious by the end of the year - they're blowing their load way too early.
>>
Even if Trump loses, he has completely shaken up the completely out-of-touch GOP establishment.

GOP will field candidates who can actually win against Clinton in 2020 if things go well.
>>
>>68588938
>my loyalty is on cruz control now
>>
File: drumpfliarliar.png (343 KB, 472x590) Image search: [Google]
drumpfliarliar.png
343 KB, 472x590
>>68589768

Nah Drumpf is losing by 11%.

Most people have formed an opinion on him, and it's not good.
>>
>>68590430
>drumpf
>canadian flag
>copy and pasted reply from earlier
>thread you posted twice earlier and multiple times already
Can you fuck off?

I think this is the Cruz missile spammer.
>>
>>68590430
Thats because the press are hitting him with everything they've got now.

When it gets to election time, they'll have nothing left. If the republicans switch to cruz, the press will have a big selection of fresh attacks to run.
>>
>>68588938
>HuffPost
El Oh El
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.