[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SARGON, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
SARGON, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>you guys have beliefs and so do SJWs so you are the same.
>>
literally who

is he a we wuz faggot
>>
>>68588719
It should be 3/5s right?
>>
File: image.jpg (474 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474 KB, 1650x1275
You have to go back
>>
>worrying about one easily definable problem with a clear end goal is the same as constantly making up new shit to be triggered about
>muh horseshoe
>>
File: 1452339539904.png (47 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
1452339539904.png
47 KB, 894x650
>>68588719
Sarcuck of Cukkad.
>>
>>68590237
no hes worse, hes a white we wuz
>>
my nigga why won t you link the video
>>
>>68590503
+1
>>
>and how sjwlike

But he used SJW tactics in the debate.
>>
>>68588719
Why is he being so divisive?
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 279x181
>>68588719
He has a point. You guys are so emotionally attached to "muh wight powah" that you can often fail to make rational arguments and you tend to contradict yourselves.
>>
>>68588719
Whats the context here?
>>
>>68588719
He's a lame wannabe-intellectual.

Stop giving this faggot attention.
>>
Sargon's just butthurt that his team (leftists) have gone full fucking retard.
>>
even when /v/ or /pol/ or whoever was on this guys dick i thought he was a faggot

the youtube version of an avatarfag
>>
>>68591301
And I'm sure that the average pol user is a pillar of the academic world.
>>
>>68591078
I don't need to make a rational argument.
>>
He still doesn't understand what a cuck is, he thinks that by raising someone else's kid he's cucking the real father.
>>
File: 1446691009506.jpg (224 KB, 1016x786) Image search: [Google]
1446691009506.jpg
224 KB, 1016x786
bullshit, the guy is a COMPLETE MORON
1/10 idiot in all areas of life

10/10 analysis of feminism, the only thing he's good at.
without his accent he would be nothing.
fucking idiot likes bernie, if that tells you anything about his low IQ
>>
>>68588719
Why would someone care about this guy's impressions?
>>
can someone kindly explain to me why he's getting so much hate for being an individualist
I mean, I tend to judge people (out loud) individually as well, rather than by whatever group they look like they're a part of (something I think everyone does, to some extent, in their heads) and it seems like an alright policy
>>
File: 1457182686315.png (183 KB, 377x423) Image search: [Google]
1457182686315.png
183 KB, 377x423
That faggot shills on /pol/
>>
>>68588719

oh, it's that guy that /pol/ won't shut up about despite the fact that no one else gives a fuck about

sage
>>
>>68591078
>You guys
You've been arguing with shill cunts like yourself pablo, funny how you failed to make a rational argument referring to all anons here as you and therefor /pol/ but you're here too right? Pov cunt
>>
File: W9X7pL1.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
W9X7pL1.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>68593198
>>
>>68588719
Isn't this that gamergate drama queen?
>>
>>68593431
Ausbro has permission to fuck you. Cuck.
>>
>>68593779
>Implying everyone else in gamergate isn't a dramaqueen looking to make money

Did you turn off that pesky ad block anon?
>>
File: 2.jpg (95 KB, 872x547) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
95 KB, 872x547
Reminder that Based Gordon >>>> Sargon of Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pAWlxQM8bM
>>
>>68591078
Literally I have never met a person to give me a rational reason why Muslims belong in Europe or black people belong in America other than "MUH FEELING"

get fucked kiddo
>>
Yes, because disliking a video made by someone is exactly the same as trying to shut down the video emtirely.
>>
Here's the video, if anyone's interested

https://youtu.be/Cp0uq-QafYQ
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 1920x1080
>>68588719
>Giving a fuck about what Sargon of Jerusalem is shilling these days
>>
File: 1458625133336.jpg (10 KB, 255x249) Image search: [Google]
1458625133336.jpg
10 KB, 255x249
I'm glad he hates me for my beliefs now, it gives me a reason to laugh at the gamergate hivemind who suck his dick. Been disliking him ever since he got comfortable with his patreon welfare.
>>
Hardon the Cuck God
>>
>>68594141
>its a man

jesus christ, its hormones are all kinds of fucked up
>>
>>68588719
Disliking a video isn't really an SJW tactic, though. It's properly using the like/dislike buttons. A more SJW-like tactic would be to try to get the video taken down through bogus copyright claims.
>>
Sargon is close to being turned.

Quit shitposting at him and talk about facts and logic instead. He's reasonable but has mental blocks like everyone.

Ask him this: "If individualism is the most important thing, why aren't you an anarcho-capitalist?"

The reason he will give is "It's not realistic." Same reason we are ethnonationalists.
>>
>>68594141
>this is what the average anglo looks like
>>
>>68588719
He's right. Alt-right gets butthurt constantly.
>>
File: Newfag here.png (126 KB, 553x798) Image search: [Google]
Newfag here.png
126 KB, 553x798
>>68594230

Video wasn't actually that bad. His comments below are cancer, but the video itself is more like a brief overview for the most part.

A few parts are sure to trigger /pol/lacks though.
>>
>>68594895

RARE
>>
Sarcuck of Blackdad
>>
File: 1457998021285.png (330 KB, 576x640) Image search: [Google]
1457998021285.png
330 KB, 576x640
>>68594908
>Tfw the bull is prepped and I shitpost to kill time
>>
File: anti-sjw.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
anti-sjw.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>68588719
>hurr durr you have convictions, therefore you're just like SJWs!
>>
What is the "alt-right"? Is this a code word for /pol/ or something?
>>
I don't pay much attention to LE UTBERS, but every video by this guy i've ever seen is him just parroting obvious shit or making fun of the most obvious targets. What's the big deal with him?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 599x392
>>
>>68594879
This.
Seems he wants to preserve the part of his fanbase that are libs and centrists.
>>
I've been out of the loop for way too fucking long

wasn't sargon one of the good, redpilled guys? why is he saying this kinda shit
>>
>>68595817
sargon was never good

he picked fights with sjws, the weakest opponents he could find on the internet. and he still threw autistic tantrums and embarrassed himself
>>
>>68595386
It's a kinda nebulous concept. It's nothing too concrete, kinda like a nebula of stardust before it coalesces into a sun and planets.

But the main principles are the rejection the main enlightenment principle of "we are all created equal". Namely, that there are inherent differences between the races and genders.

You could consider a ton of different groups to be "alt right". /pol/ shitposters, stormfags, neo nazis, race realists, MGTOW people, PUA people, whatever.
>>
>>68595817

He's being extremely fair with the alt-right given his leftist tendency. He's stuck on the idea that it's 'collectivist' and therefore wrong.
>>
>People disagree with his opinion and dislike the video to show their disagreement
>THEY'RE MANLET NAZI SJWs!
What a Pseudo-Intellectual hack.
>>
>>68591493
Doctorate in Spanish. still voting Trump. Que Estados Unidos sea grande otra vez !
>>
File: 1448922696946.png (29 KB, 430x501) Image search: [Google]
1448922696946.png
29 KB, 430x501
> Tfw i'm watching one of his vidya right now and gave him money on patreon.

All to rustle your jimmies, /pol/.
>>
>>68595915
>But the main principles are the rejection the main enlightenment principle of "we are all created equal". Namely, that there are inherent differences between the races and genders.
So I suppose that makes me and just about every other Catholic a member of the "alt-right" then. Is this term mostly being used by the detractors of such views?
>>
>>68595924
What's wrong with collectivism?
It has its problems, but it seems to work for the asians.
>>
>>68596135
That's because asians are mindless ant-people though
>>
>>68590503
>that face

He is probably a jew to be honest lads
>>
God I'm fucking sick of Sargon. He rode #GamerGate to a relative level of internet fame, but he's just as much of a cuck as most SJWs.

I miss InternetAristocrat. He was breddy good.

Oh well, DailyShoah is 100x better than all of these faggots.
>>
>>68595924
you didn't watch the christmas stream I take it

The amount of sophistry that comes out of his mouth is nauseating

None of his arguments are intellectually honest and he refuses to take the alt-right seriously because he's either being paid not to or because he simply isn't smart enough to think outside his uppity "classically liberal" bubble to avoid feeling uncomfortable

>>68596077
>calls the alt-right "just like sjws"
>uses patreon himself
>>
>>68595878
Yup. SJWs are the low hanging fruit. It's equivalent to browsing youtube comments, debating them, and then feeling high and mighty when you win debates against 14 year old shitters commenting on justin beiber videos.

Recent events also made me realize that, even among the groups he goes after, he specifically goes against the weakest opponents from those groups. So he doesn't just pick apart SJWs, but he cherrypicks the weakest SJW videos/youtubers in terms of arguments so that he looks better in comparison. And he did something similar in his alt-right debates where he basically refuses to debate anyone except Millenial Woes, who, no offense, isn't a very good debater. And even then, MW still crushed him.
>>
>>68596270

> he simply isn't smart enough to think outside his uppity "classically liberal" bubble to avoid feeling uncomfortable

That's pretty much it. I don't think he's not smart enough, he just has mental blocks. He needs to hear good solid arguments that force him to overcome those blocks.

He talks to Millenial Woes who is a great guy, but he doesn't have really strong arguments like some others. He's not great at debate.
>>
>>68596257
>I miss InternetAristocrat.
His old channel got shoah'd but Jim is still around as mister metokur. Not sure why he changed the name and appearance.

Personally I really fucking miss Toilet Law. I can't find any backups of his videos from before everything got deleted. I'd kill to get a copy of "Total Lack of Agency"
>>
>>68594141
STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL REEEEEE
>>
>>68596082
No. Basically alt-right is a very broad and vague political umbrella to describe the opposition to the leftist ideals currently dominating academia, media, politics etc.

Some of the alt-right positions are:
Rejection of the idea of equality, affirmative action and so on.
Rejection of the idea of diversity and multiculturalism as an unquestionable benefit (specifically in white countries)
Valorization of heritage, tradition and a nuclear family.
etc.

Just like other movements throughout history, just take the current status quo and flip it to the exact inverse, and you have the alt-right.
>>
>>68596135
Because when you pursue your own self interests it still indirectly helps other people. When you create a business you are fueled by greed to make money that's you're self interest but in the process you provide jobs, goods and services all at a competitive price set by the market of other people pursing their interest.
This is why there's many good individualistic societies and very little collectivist societies.
>>
>>68591078
Except most of /pol/ supports "muh wight powah" ironically.
>>
>>68594155
>or black people belong in America
Because you fucking imported them there. Caveat emptor.
>>
>>68597041
>it's just a prank bro :^)
>>
>>68596804

I think a pretty good idea of it is "anti-Progressivism."

It's the idea that "maybe traditional values developed for a reason."
>>
>>68590456
>It's different in this one aspect therefore all the other ways in which it's the same don't matter
>>
>>68596288
>And he did something similar in his alt-right debates where he basically refuses to debate anyone except Millenial Woes, who, no offense, isn't a very good debater. And even then, MW still crushed him.

He threatened to leave during the Christmas stream when SeventhSon came into the hangout.

Sargon knows his place at least. I'm hoping somebody like Enoch takes him on one-on-one, he'd get even more BTFO.

>>68596445
>That's pretty much it. I don't think he's not smart enough, he just has mental blocks. He needs to hear good solid arguments that force him to overcome those blocks.

There's also the question of biting the hand that feeds. I think he knows the truth deep down but has to play to his audience in order to keep making money.

In a way I wouldn't be surprised if he's acting as the "softie punching bag cutout" to get more people to the alt-right. That way he still makes money, he sends more people the way he really feels. Perhaps that's just me being an optimist though. I would have never thought he'd even engage the alt-right, and watching his video through the eyes of a normie makes me feel like he's using Socratic Sophistry to force his viewers to question their views and dig deeper for the truth.

MW has his place. He's soft-spoken and all of the women I've shown his videos to seem to like him a lot and actually listen to him because they think he's cute. Personally very little of his material really covers any new ground for me but I guarantee I'm in the minority. His series on Rotherham was pretty mindblowing though.
>>
>>68597058
We tried to send them back too, Muhammad. You can't say the same, can you? Get cucked

Stupid niggers should have left
>>
>>68590076
The (((alt-right))) thing was plotted by the jews just like SJW shit.

So they do have a connection.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
he's a cuck without a clue. It was watching a redditor explain how 4chan works...
>>
>>68597288
>We tried to send them back too
And you failed.

>You can't say the same, can you?
We did technically throw them out of the empire, we just let them keep their desert shitholes too.

>Stupid niggers should have left
Why didn't you force them to at gunpoint, genius? :^)
>>
I don't hate SJWs. I actually like them. I consider liberalism and the precepts of the ideas from which social justice derive as something that needs to be destroyed.
>>
File: 1453032863372.jpg (76 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1453032863372.jpg
76 KB, 460x628
>>68591078
He did this video after debating with Millennial Woes.

I think Woes had some decent arguments. The problem is that Sargon doesn't agree with more than 85% of what he says so therfor they're all like the SJW
>>
>>68597133
We literally worship a meme-god name Kek. Not hard to tell that some stuff on here is satirical.
>>
scrotum of mossad
>>
>>68597041

Is-... Is that true? It's actually hard to tell and I didn't get an email that /pol/ wasn't actually invaded by stormfront in recent times.

Especially on infinite-chan.
>>
>>68597210
I doubt Sargon is just signalling to keep his libtard audience. He genuinely believes his shit and gets visibly butthurt when he's outskilled by MW (and Seventh Son).

Having said that, perhaps he could be coaxed into eventually seeing "the truth". After all, the fact that he's even willing to talk to MUH WHITE SUPREEMISTS means he's open to this sort of stuff.

I mean hell, look at Molyneux. Basically went from being an open borders an-cap to being a closeted fascist and soon he'll be a neo-nazi.
>>
>>68597443
>We did technically throw them out of the empire
When was this? I'm talking about recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZIaG0E-KM

>Why didn't you force them to at gunpoint, genius?
I would if I could, fite me 1v1 i'll rek u m8
>>
>>68596082
Alt-right was a label the media created to group up /pol/ types and make easier to point and control us.
>>
>>68591078
I think he has a point too. Although many of us here have a wide array of views, he nailed the alt right (/pol/) down pretty well.
>>
File: doyou.png (166 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
doyou.png
166 KB, 420x420
>>68597361
>>
>>68597628
If anything, it's backwards and /pol/ invaded stormfront and similar sites. We brought keks and dank maymays to an ideology that was nothing but deadpan seriousness and butthurt. No one ever liked stormfags because they're bland and unfunny.
>>
>>68597845

>>68597777

The whole (((alt-right))) thing started with Milo/Breitbart (literal jews) and some vloggers.
>>
File: wanking.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wanking.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
what does /pol/ think of this cunt? I figure he's p entertaining to listen to while doing other things, and he doesn't take himself seriously like sargon of cukkad
>>
>>68598083
Isn't the alt right about race realism and ethnonationalism? Why would they suppot that?
>>
>>68597669
Well hopefully we can bring him over, or failing that, his audience.

>>68597777
having a name that describes an extremely loose coalition of jew-wise pro-white groups doesn't sound like something the jews would want to exist

nice quads tho, didn't know there were jews in brazil

>>68598083
hahaha no it didn't you retard

Alt-Right came from Richard Spencer's NPI. Greg Johnson is trying to get people to adopt the term "New Right" however, which I think is a much better term.

>>68598259
he's either uninformed or purposely trolling, disregard
>>
>>68598259
They dont want to support it, they want to label and control people with these beliefs.
>>
>>68588719

His points are almost right on, though.
>>
File: 1457681408021.jpg (96 KB, 689x768) Image search: [Google]
1457681408021.jpg
96 KB, 689x768
>>68598444
Explain how exactly?

And who? I don't consume Breitbart media or Milo and I'm not aware of any influence limiting my belief set.

There's just no evidence of what you speak of, and people in the alt-right generally don't identify either Milo nor Breitbart as anything more than amusing outliers in the current media landscape.
>>
>>68598320
Having a name and symbols was the reason Gamergate failed.

Is easy for any idiot who dosnt even know what it said group cares about to call himself a Gamergater or Anonymoose and derail the shit.

Meanwhile /pol/ is strong to this day with content because is loosely a thing.
>>
>>68598795
On a tangential note, brietbart could become pretty "alt-righty" now that literally all the jews self-deported themselves from the site. We'll have to see what happens next.
>>
>>68598795
Breitbart is the only mainstream publication that is anywhere close to where the alt-right is. There's takimag too. Breitbart is on the far end of the overton window just edging between acceptable and unacceptable.
>>
>>68598919
>Having a name and symbols was the reason Gamergate failed.

And yet all you have to speak of as the "alt-right" are a bunch of groups of pro-white people who generally disagree with one another on everything except the fact that white people shouldn't die out. It's extremely loose knit, even moreso than /pol/.

I redpill people all the time without using memes or uttering the words "alt-right".

Stop being a defeatist faggot. If you don't like the term alt-right and don't want to associate, then don't. But don't call us a bunch of jews for simply having a term for a bunch of groups of people who would be fighting with one another were it not for an overriding threat of white genocide.

>>68599004
But Brazil over here thinks us having a loose coalition that just so happens to have a colloquial name is evidence of a jewish conspiracy.

I guess we'll have to see how Breitbart ends up to prove him right or wrong.
>>
>>68597361

>trust me goyim, that thing you like was started by people you hate
>>
>>68588719
>giving this faggot more attention
that's exactly why he does it
>>
>>68588719
who is peter murphey and what is this about?
>>
>>68594895
A FUCKING TURTLE

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
U
R
T
L
E
>>
>>68599004
Breitbart has been dog whistling to the alt-right for awhile now.
>>
>>68593431
Incorrect use of a meme/10
>>
>>68599542
I'm not going to call him a jew but I've noticed this tactic being used by a bunch of FUCKING LEAFs lately

they think that the average /pol/ster is so dumb that they'll avoid anything that some anon associates jews anecdotally

protip hasbara, it doesn't work. shouting "he's a jew" doesn't neutralize anything, it just makes you look more retarded when you don't come up with any evidence to back it up
>>
>>68595312
More like he is pointing out how both the alt right and sjws practice a "with us or against us" mentality and use shaming tactics when you disagree with them.
>>
>>68590503
He's not bald, retard
>>
File: 1457501069249.png (310 KB, 542x427) Image search: [Google]
1457501069249.png
310 KB, 542x427
>>68599004
>literally named after a jew
>alt-right

no
>>
>>68590076
jesus this feels like something an SJW would say to justify their bullshit
"we have beliefs just like every other person! you should respect them!"
>>
>>68599438
Dude, I'm not calling you or other people who were fooled into labeling themselves like that jews.

What Im am saying is that they created this name so they can smear it, they create a group so they can subvert it, make it easier to call and make normies associate any people who believes something they dont like an evil racist Goobergater alt-right MRA.
>>
File: 1452712343625.png (240 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1452712343625.png
240 KB, 1024x887
>>68590076
>implying he isn't right
>>
File: 1458325153310.jpg (38 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
1458325153310.jpg
38 KB, 426x960
>>68600074
Yes except the alt-right bases their tenets on that of logic and actual facts instead of muh feels

On the identity politics side, if you're disagreeing with the alt-right on an existential level then you're basically saying white people shouldn't exist and don't deserve a voice. If you think we aren't going to shame you for that shit then you're hopeless and we shouldn't be interacting with you.

>>68600608
Nobody is asking you to respect us, we're asking that you respect the facts, and the alt-right does a much better job of exposing as close to the objective truth than the anyone on the left.

>>68601087
What's your solution then? I don't give a fuck if the lugenpresse tries to smear us, they do that individually anyway without a moniker.

Trump seems to be deflecting "literally hitler" pretty well by just ignoring it and sniping back when necessary. We should do the same, it's a good tactic.
>>
>>68588719
HORSESHOE THEORY
E
N
T
A
I
>>
>>68600074

The difference is that until very recently, the exclusivity has been only contained to the left. The cuckservative is not simply about policy, but it's also a state of mind for mainstream conservatives catering more and more to the radical left, thus drifting the center further and further towards cultural marxism.

I mean, fuck, Jeb Bush said that spics coming over the US border was an act of love.

If the willingness to put a stake into the ground and stand up for what we believe in makes us Neo-SJWs, I guess that's what we are.

Although I do agree that /pol/ have become much more of a hivemind since it's inception and less intellectual. The ideas are mostly solid though.
>>
>>68601588
>Yes except the alt-right bases their tenets on that of logic and actual facts instead of muh feels
You do realize that everyone thinks that of themselves right?
SJW's even think they being logical if they didn't they wouldn't be acting the way they do.
>On the identity politics side, if you're disagreeing with the alt-right on an existential level then you're basically saying white people shouldn't exist and don't deserve a voice.
I would argue that it's isn't that simple for example you can agree that there is a massive bias and racism against white people and decline in the white birthrate as a result without believing that say it is a a conspiracy carried out by a cabal of reptilian cryptojews.

Also there is the problem with the alt right which constantly divides it's supporters, which is personally my biggest problem. Nobody in the alt right is good enough to anyone else in the alt right, slavs,celtics,saxons,scandis,americans,etc aren't white, if you believe x you cannot be a part of the alt right even if you do believe in x if you also believe in you can't be part of the alt right.
Nobody is good enough and then you wonder why more aren't on your side.
>>
I unfollowed sargon after the conversation with the white nationalist.

Not that I endorse white nationalism, but that I found sargon's refusal to accept the nationalist's perspective as he described it. Immediately assuming he hated blacks/hispanics/asians instead of understanding there is a difference between hate and mutual respect.

Nor did I think the white nationalist wasn't smoking his own smoke with the 'felt more comfortable talking to a white guy in hong kong'. Don't know what the fuck that means.

But as I commented originally, "two europeans talking about something americans already dealt with". One being naive, and the other being unintelligible. Neither of which being pragmatic.Ultimately an intellectually stunted discussion.
>>
>>68588719
this guy is exactly right
>>
>>68590076
>>you guys have beliefs and so do SJWs so you are the same.

That's not what he said. He said both had opposing beliefs but end up acting the same way.

Which this unending butthurt is proving right.

Honestly, I watched the whole video and I didn't really feel like the "alt right" tag applies to /pol/. To a small subset of /pol/, sure. But not to the majority of it.

So why so much butthurt over it?
>>
>>68601588
Operating like /pol/ does till now, exchanging ideas, creating content, redpilling people on internet and IRL, but without straight up saying we are/you should be some label.

Trump does it well because he is only person and does not have responsibility to whatever someone does; And was pretty cautious and clever with what he said, things that would give a lot of attention but could be reasonably defended by himself and his supporters.
>>
>>68588719

>thumb down videos i don't like
>"sjwlike"

yes yes, and everyone considered bad is hitler
>>
its sad that this is what our political discourse is degenerating into, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
>>
>>68599858
I think he's right. Have you ever looked to see who writes alt-right articles? It's always some guy named Schlomo Goldshekelstein, or something of the sort.
>>
>>68596042
>Doctorate in Spanish
>Doctorate
>in Spanish
>Spanish

That might be the worst degree I have ever heard...you're now qualified to work a nightshift at Waffle House. Your parents must be so proud.
>>
The alt right is bullshit, there is no alt right, it was just a term created by leftists to divide the right even more than it is now

Fuck off with saying alt-right
>>
>>68602399
>You do realize that everyone thinks that of themselves right?
>SJW's even think they being logical if they didn't they wouldn't be acting the way they do.

You're implying that we're incorrect. But the entirety of the alt-right uses actual science (not sociology and immeasurable garbage) to back up its claims.

So of course we think that, because we are more correct, objectively. We are logos, the left is pathos. They seek science that makes them feel better, we look at the world, realize it's shit, then look to find the answers of why it's shit. The betters of us try to come up with solutions to make it better.

>>68602399
>without believing that say it is a a conspiracy carried out by a cabal of reptilian cryptojews.

Therein lies the problem though. It's difficult for the average person to believe that a very few select people at the top of society have as much power as they do. They don't want to accept that every major decision made by their politicians is heavily influenced by some nameless rich guy in a mansion in Luxembourg.

And I'm sorry, but it's undeniable to say that Jews and Shabbos goyim don't want to get rid of their main competition. It's unintuitive and goes against human nature - the average white person doesn't even know that there's a game they should be playing let alone the score of said game.

>>68602399
>Also there is the problem with the alt right which constantly divides it's supporters, which is personally my biggest problem. Nobody in the alt right is good enough to anyone else in the alt right, slavs,celtics,saxons,scandis,americans,etc aren't white, if you believe x you cannot be a part of the alt right even if you do believe in x if you also believe in you can't be part of the alt right.
>Nobody is good enough and then you wonder why more aren't on your side.

The infighting is mostly in jest, everybody knows that there's a greater cause to be working towards, but sometimes a little bit of bantz keeps us from going insane
>>
>>68602554
yeah me neither. parts of it yes, but a lot of it is just stuff that only happens in shitposting or when stormfags come sperging through.
>>
>>68594141
THIS

so much this
>>
>>68603379
>>68602554
Well let's consider this for a moment.....

The SJWs are effective with their tactics. Why not use the same tactics?

It's not going to magically turn us into SJWs, so we'll be serving our interests, just with more effective tactics.

Getting some bitch fired for stealing Trump signs and posting them on her facebook/twitter isn't going to make me start hanging out with black guys and muslims. But it is going to make that dumb bitch from stealing property in the future.
>>
>>68603271
this is an example of the minority of faggots i was talking about.

the idea that white people need to stick together to fend of the jews is fucking retarded. It makes it sound like theres a global conspiracy thats based along ethnic origins.

When in reality its a handful of powerful people, a decent portion of whom happen to be jewish because there are a lot of rich jews for completely different reasons.
>>
>>68590076
The alt-right is fucking cancer. The only thing redeemable about them is that they're nationalistic.
>>
>>68603641
because its immoral to lie for "le greater good". Because theres a chance you might be wrong about something, so the lies you've told and lives you've ruined for the greater good werent even for the greater good at all?
>>
>>68597361
>The (((alt-right))) thing was plotted by the jews just like SJW shit
>the jews did it the jews did it the jews did it
Actually the soviet jews did it. Cultural marxism was their monster and we're see the end result. The alt-right is just nature balancing itself out, like communism and facisism.
>>
>>68594141
>literally some faggot asking for a governmental NEETbux system
Leftists are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1433034715584.png (405 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1433034715584.png
405 KB, 800x800
>>68594448
>it gives me a reason to laugh at the gamergate hivemind who suck his dick
Not sure what makes you say that, he may have become prominent through GamerGate but nowadays Gamergate don't like him very much.

Out of nowhere he started saying Gamergate was finished and for some reason Gamergate didn't like that very much.
>>
>>68594141
I'm glad Gordon is getting the attention he deserves, he only ever used to get views in triple digits when his videos occasionally got posted in brit/pol/
>>
>>68603661
>because there are a lot of rich jews for completely different reasons.

Explain which reasons?

I just want to make it clear that you're denying that jews help one another out - you're denying in-group preference which is a major tenet of what the alt-right believes.

>>68603661
>the idea that white people need to stick together to fend of the jews is fucking retarded.

Again, please explain why? It's natural for each ethnic group to trust its own over the other. Tribalism is why Jews are where they are today, their nepotism keeps them at the top because they watch out for one another. We should be doing the same and avoiding them because they don't see us as part of their in-group.

This is basic shit, mate. You need to lurk the fuck more.

>>68603810
Except we aren't lying, we have as close to the objective truth as possible. And we're constantly trying to refine it. In the instances where the left deliberately breaks the law or are racist against whites themeslves, we need to call that shit out and shame them for it. They shame us for much less.
>>
File: 1454149115396.png (110 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
1454149115396.png
110 KB, 258x196
>>68604005
>economically illiterate randy
>attention he deserves
>>
>>68603271
>You're implying that we're incorrect.
The fact that you cannot entertain the possibility of being incorrect is not doing much to dismiss the stereotype of you being unreasonable.
>But the entirety of the alt-right uses actual science
I will give this the alt right does cite itself more often than sjw's, however...
>not sociology and immeasurable garbage
I have seen a fair share of immeasurable sociological garbage cited by people in the alt right as "proof" of claims.
>They seek science that makes them feel better, we look at the world, realize it's shit, then look to find the answers of why it's shit.
C'mon man /pol/ and the alt right do quite a bit of begging the question and data mining for sources that support their claims while ignoring those that don't. I give some leeway because the media does have a demonstrable liberal bias and it is harder to find sources that don't reflect that but to ignore that the alt right is also guilty of this to a extent is plain dishonest.

>And I'm sorry, but it's undeniable to say that Jews and Shabbos goyim don't want to get rid of their main competition. It's unintuitive and goes against human nature - the average white person doesn't even know that there's a game they should be playing let alone the score of said game.
What's the more likely scenario? that there are a number of people that are turning public opinion against white people a number of whom happen to be jewish or that every jewish person on earth is in contact with one another to maintain a vast conspiracy to eradicate white people without anyone noticing except the brilliant truth seekers on /pol/?
Occam's razor.
Even if you don't believe most jews are white (or human if that's what you believe) Do you think the black people they are allegedly training to eradicate whites can tell the difference?
How can you simultaneously believe that they are so smart but so shortsighted?
>>
>>68594230
comparing alt right to safe space
an "honest" look, top kek
>>
File: 1426158456796.jpg (77 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1426158456796.jpg
77 KB, 366x380
>>68588719
>disliking something on YouTube makes you an SJW
>/pol/ is defending this
>>
>>68603641
>It's not going to magically turn us into SJWs, so we'll be serving our interests, just with more effective tactics.

You mean exactly like what an SJW does.

Really, the tactics of SJWs is what people hate about SJWs, typically, as well as some ridiculous beliefs.
>>
>>68604151
they invest in their families future.

Also due to religious reasons they were the only people who were allowed to loan people money when the catholic church was in power, and as we all know banks are profitable.

Im not denying that jews help eachother out, im saying the idea that they do it GLOBALLY is retarded. And that there is an initiative to destroy the white race that is being pushed GLOBALLY.

If you are saying there are certain jewish families that are pushing agendas against the white race in particular, im sure there are but there are also rich white families that are doing the same fucking thing to other ethnic groups, and rich muslim families, ECT.
>>
>>68594230
>An "Honest"
This guy is a Left-Libertarian. Which is to say, his ideology doesn't actually exist, he's a Left Authoritarian with a superiority complex.
>>
Once he got more views, he's channel decayed and now he's attacking those who got him there. Seems like a Milo.
>>
>>68604151
you said "why not use their tactics?" their tactics are lying, and getting people publicly shamed/reprimanded for not having the same views as them.

Im saying that both of those tactics are wrong because they are rooted in egotism that makes you believe you can't possibly be wrong so whatever methods you use are justified because you have already convinced yourself that you are on the moral highground simply by having a certain political opinion.
>>
Daily reminder that the "alt-right" label is just identity politics.

Why do you need a label? It just makes you easier to target and criticize.
>>
>>68603263

It's a strawman. They're imagining beliefs and values that their opponents have and attacking those make-believe beliefs and values.

There are no relevant "alt-right" groups in existence.
>>
>>68604743
In all of my years, this is the most Jewest post I think I ever read.
>w-why are you congregating into a group? Y-you should stay disassembled! T-that way you won't be criticized!
>>
>>68590076
First post best post. /thread
>>
>>68597386
>POZ'D
>echo

Did he make this shit up?
>>
>>68603271
>The infighting is mostly in jest, everybody knows that there's a greater cause to be working towards, but sometimes a little bit of bantz keeps us from going insane
I'm not just talking about banter I mean the people that honestly think that if you deviate from their particular standards of what the alt right should be you are not worth allying with at all and will just write you off as a sjw or conservative, don't pretend such a thing doesn't happen all the time.

I mean even the jew thing is a example, if someone agreed with you at every level about what should be done to unfuck the world and held identical opinions on everything except that they don't think that the jews are responsible lets say maybe they think muslims are responsible but still agree on the tactics needed, you would push them away.

This is why the alt right is never going anywhere you guys are incapable of banding together with anyone so you will never accomplish anything.

Hell a lot of opinions commonly expressed on /pol/ could probably find mainstream appeal if /pol/ was capable of not sperging out and shouting about the jews right out of the gate.
But you won't so it will never happen.
>>
>>68604468
hes not entirely wrong. You say/do things on pol that you would probably not do in real life or say publicly for fear of backlash.

Safe space is more or less the same thing, there is a clear difference in that differing opinions are allowed to be expressed here, you usually get called a cuck and shit which is an attempt to keep it an intellectually homogenous space
>>
>>68603999
He said that he thought it had reached all it's goals and wasn't needed anymore.
Also he said he was not a fan of ggrevolt because honestly they are pretty autistic.
>>
>>68604803
Do you have a list of alt-right preferred pronouns? Don't want to offend anyone. Do you identify with any other labels?
>>
>>68604436
>The fact that you cannot entertain the possibility of being incorrect is not doing much to dismiss the stereotype of you being unreasonable.

That's not fair to say, we at least admit when we're wrong and change our opinions to the optimal for our goal after considering new evidence. Look at Stefan Molyneux, he went from being an An-cap to understand things like r/k selection and in-group/out-group social behaviors because he's looking for the truth.

The only other thing I can say is that the alt-right tries to be as realistic as possible. We

>What's the more likely scenario? that there are a number of people that are turning public opinion against white people a number of whom happen to be jewish or that every jewish person on earth is in contact with one another to maintain a vast conspiracy to eradicate white people without anyone noticing except the brilliant truth seekers on /pol/?

You're being intellectually dishonest.

There's no "vast conspiracy", there's simple in-group out-group behaviors and Jews have both an ethnic and religious basis for which to exclude white gentiles from their power structure. The conspiracy is a very small group of people, I guarantee less than 1000, who have admitted these kinds of things out loud.

>>68604436
>Even if you don't believe most jews are white (or human if that's what you believe) Do you think the black people they are allegedly training to eradicate whites can tell the difference?
>How can you simultaneously believe that they are so smart but so shortsighted?

Jews are Semites, they have more in common with Arabs than the average European. This is why Ashkenazis are more dangerous than any pure-blood Jew, they blend in with our populations more easily but still identify as Jewish because Jews are the ones with the most power right now.

Blacls don't have to be trained to eradicate anybody, look at Chicago. They're naturally violent and kill and rape anybody they're around. They're just a tool.
>>
>>68590076
That's not at all what he's saying. What he's saying is that both sides are just as crazy and retarded in their beliefs.
Neither one is based on facts.
Neither one thinks of logical courses of action.
>>
>>68605181
Are you actually this retarded or are you just trolling?
>>
>>68597361
>>68598083
>>68598444
>monkeys
>>
>>68588719
I watched that video, and only got about halfway through it before I quit.

I don't fall into the category of people he's labeling alt-right, but it just felt like he was only telling half the story, and it felt like he KNEW he was only telling half the story.
>>
>>68594155
I don't see a reason for stopping people leaving their shitty countries to come and work in a better one. Provided, that is, that they want to work, and if that's not the case, then fuck em'.
>>
>>68603951
People simply being against social marxism is the response.

"alt-right" is just a name they are trying to make people against them to adopt.
>>
File: triggered1.jpg (91 KB, 477x800) Image search: [Google]
triggered1.jpg
91 KB, 477x800
>>68605222
>right wing views aren't based on facts
Are your words intentionally false??
>>
File: 1455857634654.jpg (162 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1455857634654.jpg
162 KB, 1024x681
>>68605259
I want to make sure I'm not a participant in the erasure of alt-rightkin. I also want to nail down the set of beliefs considered "alt-right" so that I know what I'm not allowed to think anymore if I decide that the label is a good fit for me.
>>
>>68605599
I never said right-wing, I'm talking about the alt-right. There's a HUGE difference.
>>
>>68605508
Well what happens when the best and brightest leave their shit country to go move to a better country? The shit country they moved from becomes a little more shit.

That's literally why we're in this mess in the first place. Let them sort out their country and turn it into a superpower. Certain parts of Africa has a lot of natural resources. They should capitalize on that resource.
>>
>>68588719
No one with a modicum of intelligence takes Sargon seriously about stuff like this. Concern about kith and kin = you're whiny and scared = feelings = you're irrational. He's not very smart.
>>
>>68605758
Fair enough. Then again, it's kind of hard to stay somewhere that will literally kill you if you stay.
>>
>>68605331
>Shills
>>
>>68605702
Oh my god, you're actually this retarded. You completely miss the point of political parties.
>>
>>68588719
Is that Peter Murphy from Bauhaus? Is he alt-right?

Who is Sargon and why is he insulting Peter Murphy?

What is the context of "1/5 dislike..."?
>>
>>68605933
probably, he is muslim
>>
>>68605187
>The conspiracy is a very small group of people, I guarantee less than 1000, who have admitted these kinds of things out loud.
That seems like the kind of thing you might want to lead with, rather than simply saying "the jews".
That is if you actually want any kind of mainstream support instead of the average person thinking you're a batshit insane neo nazi.
>Jews are Semites, they have more in common with Arabs than the average European.
Ashkenazis are barely semetic if at all, most of them are descended from europeans that converted ,which used to be a common way of escaping usury during the middle ages because holding other jews to their debts is against Judaism.
White jewish people being nonwhite is the zionistic equivalent of uncle ruckus claiming he just has re vitaligo. I find it rather surprising that you would enable that practice of theirs.
>>
>>68604803
You dont need to be publicly a group to be united.
>>
>>68604542
This. If they kept they're bizarre ideas to themselves I wouldn't give two fucks, but using underhanded tactics to get what they want puts me over the edge
>>
File: independent.png (28 KB, 613x488) Image search: [Google]
independent.png
28 KB, 613x488
>>68588719
ConservativePundit is way better than Sargon desu

CP is actually witty and clever as opposed to Sargon who is an edgy tryhard trying to prove how smart and neutral he is.
>pic related
>>
File: 1431230925311.jpg (109 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1431230925311.jpg
109 KB, 620x413
>>68588719
THE ABSOLUTE SAAAD MAN
>>
>>68605896
Help me, what is the point of a political party? Those are those groups where people congregate based on their beliefs which stay ironclad for all eternity and never experience schisms right? Or am I thinking about something else?

One thing I know for sure is that people never judge a person based on their association with one, or lump all of them into one group based on feefees.
>>
>>68606138
So am I fucked up for thinking both sides make good points? Like, one side more than the other oftentimes, but the thing is that I tend to disagree with the side making good points on some pretty fundamental shit.
>>
>>68599858
>>68603021

reddit proxy detected
>>
>>68606310
You have to join a side, and if it isn't my side you are literally retarded, like I can't even.
>>
>>68605830
Tell that to Galileo. And Hippasus. And the thousands of scientists and mathematicians that died before us to further the future.

You're just going to make the transition more painful.

Here's a funny story. Hippasus was a mathematician back at the ancient times. Now, during the time, people believed that there could only be numbers that are of the form a/b, meaning fractions.

Well, Hippasus used a proof created by Pythagoreans that proved the square root of 2 can never be part of that system, he showed it to everyone, saying "See? You can have numbers other than fractions."

Hippasus was murdered.

The road to discovery is riddled by corpses.
>>
>>68606310
Why are you so eager to put any sort of label onto yourself?

On the isidewith test, I score 91% with Libertarians, but I disagree with them on a lot of things, like H1B visa abuse, nationalizing illegal immigrants, and not being forced to label GMOs being used in foods.

So, yeah. I like libertarianism a lot. I side with them A LOT. I don't worship it though, because I have plenty of nationalism in me, and think that the people have a right to basic information, like what they are eating.
>>
>>68588719
the alt-right is not even a thing

fucking milo said that shit on twitter one day and people act like he was naming a known political party
>>
>>68594141
are those shit and jizz jugs on his table?
>>
>>68606424
Well fuck me, I guess everyone hates me then.

>>68606465
Very true.
>>
>>68605037
>hes not entirely wrong. You say/do things on pol that you would probably not do in real life or say publicly for fear of backlash.
>Safe space is more or less the same thing
So, one is allowing things that are not otherwise allowed.
The other is banning things that are not otherwise banned.
And these things are the same?
>>
>>68606386
It's a joke, you fucking moron. Alt-righters are nazis and make fun of Jews with dramatically jewish usernames.
>>
>>68588719

He's upset because he's been outed as a massive cuck. Listen to his conversation with the alt right guys. He did nothing but repeat talking points and call names. He is the definition of a SJW and islam apologist.

The real irony is that he tries so fucking hard to sound like an intellectual, you can't watch his shit without cringing.
>>
>>68590503
Cuckedson of Blackdad
Subsaharan of Baghdad
>>
File: 1458202817937.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1458202817937.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
meanwhile, at the legion of ONE DOLLAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lp0mx5MdsA
>>
>>68606535
I'm not, far from it, in fact, but it seems like a hell of a lot of people are always gung-ho on whatever their party of choice wants to do, no matter how retarded.
I can't understand it.
>>
File: Scrotum_of_Assad.png (117 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
Scrotum_of_Assad.png
117 KB, 488x516
>>68588719
>>68597361
what is this alt-right? is that how normies and blue pills refer to /pol/ as?
>>
>>68606310
you're just a spineless coward who doesn't accept that reality involves accepting a few details that you won't personally agree with.

Pick your beliefs based around what goals you want to see achieved and stand with them, even if there are a couple details that you personally aren't a fan of. Or a couple of fellow comrades who you think are idiots.
Thats the only way to actually achieve anything in life.

All the successful people have done it, losers sit around being "undecided" or "independent" which is why they have the time sit around and talk about how smart they are...while they achieve fucking nothing.

the Trump/Bernie shit is a good example of how you have to pick your sides. Whats more important to you nationalism or socialism?
Spoiler: neither "movement" will be abolsutely perfect but that doesn't matter. You're choosing for the overall results, not minor details.
>>
Muh horse shoe theory sperger. Struggles to realize that the term SJW was invented on /pol/ by racists. Needs to simplify complicated political subjects with something like the horse shoe theory to make his moderate world view bubble make sense.
>>
>>68588719
m'sargon is a champ
>>
>>68594141
>brit
>dr jew T
>that soda
>that pillow
>air foam bed
>a NEET in his parents house
ew
>>
>>68591541

To be fair, he did drop Bernie after "no poor whites"
>>
>>68606862
no, they were calling themselves social justice warriors m8
>>
>>68594895
hows spring break you rich ass hole
>>
>>68594141

is he drinking his pee
>>
>>68606791
Fair enough. That being said, it's a bit difficult to go along with someone when you disagree with them on what's destroying the whole damned planet.
>>
>>68596445

Sargon is legitimately a dumb person. He likes Bernie and that's really all you need to know about him.
>>
>>68606661
I watched like half an hour of one of those conversations before quitting. They were mopping the floor with him.

Part of me wonders exactly how good of a debater he is. You know most of his videos are edited to hell and back, and when some alt-right guys gave him what he wanted (a debate), he wound up acknowledging almost all of their points (at least the first half hour; can't say on the rest).

I'm not even in the group he's talking about, but the guy only seems like he knows what he's talking about when he's not being actively challenged as he speaks. When someone can actually respond immediately, and expect an immediate response out of him, the guy folds like a house of cards.

I enjoyed his critique on feminism, but I think the guy got popular for saying common sense shit, and, when he's outside of his narrow base of knowledge, he's completely out of his depth.
>>
>>68590237
sarcuck of blackdad
>>
>>68606570
the safe spaces exist so they have a place where they wont be judged. pol is the exact same thing.
>>
>>68597386

>Poz'd
>echo

oh Sargon what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>68600074
Fuck off, retard. We liked Sargon even thought he wasn't with us. He was an ok guy, we thought.
Now he's calling us nazis and comparing us to SJW, and it makes no sense whatsoever.
It's pretty obvious that he is simply upset that the alt-right is very successful. He's pushing back against it because he hates everything right-wing. He sees Trump winning and he hates it, so this is what he does. Just scream nazi and mock people for having different opinions.
>>
>>68607034
you know this is exactly what hes talking about when he says alt righters are like SJW's. You are complete characterizing him and stating it as if it were fact.

Heres what he actually has said on the matter

"if i were to rate the candidates on a scale of 1-10, id have hillary clinton at -1, trump at 0 and bernie sanders at 1".
>>
>>68596257
Radio Free Skyrim > those cucks
>>
>>68606776
Well, if you're on /pol/ and you find more than a few of the views to your liking, chances are, you are considered the alt-right.

Which, in my mind, means that you believe in conservatism, perhaps even some libertarianism, and not corporatism, like RINOs and "cuckservatives."

Of course, the neo-nazis also can be labeled alt-right, because they aren't represented by RINOs or cuckservatives, either.
>>
>>68607269

>thinking Bernie is somehow better than Trump

They have the same trade policy! The same foreign policy! The ONLY difference is their rhetoric and their immigration policy, which admittedly could not be more different.
>>
He's pretending like his image folder isn't full of /pol/ images, because, apparently, he's too important now to be thought of as just some NEET who spammed his videos on /pol/ for years.
>>
>>68607316

never actually listened to RFS. i dont mind fash britannia though
>>
>>68597777
kek always points to the truth.
>>
>>68606791

Fuck that. Why should I buy a philosophy wholesale if I only like 70% of it?
>>
>>68607330
Here's the thing; I disagree with the alt-right on a bunch of fundamental things.

They, as far as I can tell, think climate change is a conspiracy.
This is bullshit, as the vast majority of the scientific community says "it's real, and it's a problem."

They are, as far as I can tell, pretty racist.
I don't give a shit what someone's race is, I judge them on a person-by-person basis, regardless of their colour.

They, as far as I can tell, think that any other position that isn't one hundred percent theirs is objectively incorrect without dialogue.
This is retarded to me for obvious reasons.

These two fundamental disagreements are what separate me from the alt-right. Everything you listed are things I agree with, and I'd be willing to agree with the alt-right on those things, but due to the aforementioned fundamental differences, I don't think I'd be able to get along with ANYONE on the alt-right.
>>
>>68606862
>Struggles to realize that the term SJW was invented on /pol/ by racists.
Actually it was created by the SJW's themselves back around 2007 teenaged armchair activists on tumblr would unironically call themselves "champions of inequality" or "Warriors for social justice" because they thought blogging about their otherkin headmate delusions and getting butthurt was somehow changing the world (in retrospect I guess it kind of did unfortunately) and people on /b/ mockingly referred to them as social justice warriors the term spread to /pol/,/v/ and elsewhere and stayed confined to 4chan for awhile until starting to trickle down onto other websites and years later finding itself into the popular lexicon.
>>
>>68607805
*Three fundamental differences
>>
>>68607223
>It's pretty obvious that he is simply upset that the alt-right is very successful.
>that the alt-right is very successful.
>alt-right successful.
In what world?
>>
Sargon of Akkad unfollowed me and ignored me because I asked him to debate Ramzpaul. What a strange person.
>>
>>68597628
>>
>>68596257
Based morrakiu and his based merchant minute is great senpai
Also Jim still makes videos mister metokur
>>
>>68605037
This isn't some minority group phenomenon. All groups protect and promote dialogue they like while suppressing anything that goes too far out of bounds. This is NECESSARY. If you let anyone come in and subvert it then you don't have a place for your dialogue anymore. That's what people do. This is the entire tragedy of the west. The public is the biggest and most powerful group, and others try to influence it.

And what SJWs want isn't a safe space on twitter. What they've been pushing for are safe spaces in public, anywhere, everywhere, where dialogue offensive to them is barred. You know, the ones that go to college but don't want to have their worldviews challenged.
>>
>>68599004
Brietbart is the only news I read anymore, I gave up on everything else, even Fox is infested with der Juden these days
>>
File: future.jpg (105 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
105 KB, 600x480
Conversion Table
Alt. Right <> Regressive Left
======================
The Jews | The Patriarchy
Niggers | The 1%
"Cucks" | White Male Oppressors
Red pill | Liberal Arts Degree
Banter | Hate speech
Degeneracy | White Privilege
>>
>>68594141
is this gradeAunderA's other channel?
>>
>>68591541

I don't think that is true
Sargon be like I dont support trump
then goes on to agree with trump on everything, point out that all the common criticisms are bullshit and basically admits he is the best candidate running.
>>
>>68607805
>They, as far as I can tell, think climate change is a conspiracy.
I don't think its a conspiracy. That said, I'm skeptical. When my parents were in school, they needed to write essays about how the would survive the next ice age. Then, when I was in school, it had gone to global warming. Sure, fine. Scientists studied the information, and wound up correcting themselves. Cool. But then it's been changed to "climate change." Well yeah, the climate changes. It's called "seasons."

There's no doubt that humans are having an effect on the environment. How much of one, and to what degree, remains uncertain. Combine this with the fact that there are many much more immediate concerns, and I wind up wondering why there is such a focus on it.

>They are, as far as I can tell, pretty racist.
Depends on what you mean by racist. Blacks are more atheletic. They are also more prone to diseases, and, since I am aware of statistics, if the black population were to swell to a number that would not allow me to make individual judgments, I would remove myself in order to stay safe. The one time I didn't got me as close to stabbed as I have ever been. Is that "racist," or aware of racial discrepancies?

>They, as far as I can tell, think that any other position that isn't one hundred percent theirs is objectively incorrect without dialogue.
Most of /pol/ would qualify themselves as alt-right, and there is infighting and debates often. So long as both sides are intellectually and morally consistent, the debate usually ends with a mutual respect, but a difference of opinion. Lacking consistency, one side will be ridiculed.
>>
File: royal-tenenbaums-owen-wilson.jpg (67 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
royal-tenenbaums-owen-wilson.jpg
67 KB, 600x335
>>68597386
Is it me or TheDailyShoah is the pillar of the movement?
>>
>>68597386
I have literally never heard of the final two terms in that pic, and I'm on here 5+days per week (I'm easily bored at work - 3rd shift).
>>
>>68588719
But cuckhad wants Europe to be brown like every other SJW?
>>
>>68604922
>>68607141
>>68608732
They're from TRS.
>>
File: altrightandothers.png (389 KB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
altrightandothers.png
389 KB, 2100x1400
>>68607805
>They, as far as I can tell, think climate change is a conspiracy.

What? I've never heard anyone on the altright giving a fuck.

>I don't give a shit what someone's race is, I judge them on a person-by-person basis, regardless of their colour.

Race is much more than skin color, they vary in important psychological characteristics like IQ.

see:
http://www.unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Also: your view, not taking into account group membership, is irrational:
http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=5788

>They, as far as I can tell, think that any other position that isn't one hundred percent theirs is objectively incorrect without dialogue.

True for some but not all. Like in every political cluster.
>>
>>68608863
(The Right Stuff)
>>
>>68608545
Climate change is MUCH more wide-scale than just the seasons. when people talk about climate change, they don't mean the seasons, that would be retarded. Climate is not whether. Climate is the average whether for a year, or at least that's the best I can describe it. For example, we are in a warmer period in history, which is likely caused by human activity, science has come to that conclusion. Climate change is also not one way, it goes from hot to cold. It's a natural cycle that humans are speeding up and making worse through their activity.
It's a lot more complex than "just the seasons", no offense meant. I just get bothered whenever i hear someone talk about "just the whether and the seasons" because it demonstrates that they have no idea what they're talking about.

The race thing, fair enough, good point, actually.
>>
>>68588719
Fat doughy shit is a pseudo-intellectual and a coward
>>
>>68607805
Scientific Community always hive minds and drags its knuckles until it can't.

Germ theory would get you thrown out of the scientific community for suggesting tiny things live in and on you and can make you ill. We all know it's bad air that causes sickness! You moron! All these prestigious scientists behind me agree! Says academics in the 1500's. Clearly all science is know and nothing new is under the sun!
>>
>>68588719
He's just trying to play Anita's game. He calls everyone he disagrees with "alt right" and then accuse them of name calling.
>>
>>68608942
>Climate change is MUCH more wide-scale than just the seasons.

Neat. I'd just like to see some proof, and that doesn't mean quotes. I want the actual data. It's surprisingly hard to come by.

And I'm aware that they mean more than "seasons." But global cooling didn't pan out. Seems like global warming didn't stick. After two swings, and two misses, I'm left skeptical, especially since they just labeled it "climate change." Can't be proven wrong so long as one year isn't exactly like the next year. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I hope you can understand my skepticism.

>The race thing, fair enough, good point, actually.
Thank you. I judge everyone as a person, and not a group, whenever available. But my safety comes first, and when that option is not a realistic option, I act accordingly.
>>
Sargon is really good at dissecting feminist ideology. That's it. He puts all his time into talking about how retarded feminism is because he doesn't really have input on much else. With his popularity, he should delve into more pressing matters that affect a larger group. Feminism is a tired ideology and all the arguments that needed to happen are finished with. Why are we still having this conversation? Enough with the fucking identity politics and pseudo intellectual bullshit. Try to talk about real news.
>>
>>68588719
Honestly this guy is pretty boring but he does have a point we have weaponised the SJW tactics and used it against them.

So what, why should we care if it causes him butthurt.
>>
>>68609279
I noticed that, too. Tl;dr was doing shit about the Brussels attack, and then turned around and obliterated the Vote Trump Get Dumped movement, started by feminists, and essentially reduced the people following it nothing but wet holes and abusers (citing sources for how its abuse).

Sargon said nothing of the attacks, and decided to do this video a day later? Dude is payed over a grand per video. One would think he could be a little more relevant to current events during a busy week.
>>
>>68602399

>You do realize that everyone thinks that of themselves right?

In 1970, the United States was more than 80% White.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

https://www.census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0076/twps0076.pdf

Whites will be a minority in those under 18-years-old by 2018-2019.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/15/news/economy/minority-majority/

>hurr durr white nationalists are stupid

Because our government is intentionally genociding the White population by opening the borders to shitskins

>immigration act of 1965

Democrats do it for the votes. Republicans do it for the cheap labor. Both parties have allowed this to happen for 50 years.
>>
>>68607805
>muh scientific majority
But you're wrong, you fucking faggot. The original claim of a 95% consensus agreeing on human caused global warming comes from a the IPCC and it's often claimed that there are 4,000 scientist who reviewed the reports, which is bullshit. 4,000 scientist neither wrote nor reviewed the report. When you take out the duplicated names, it takes the number down to less than 2,900. The reports are not always peer-reviewed and many of the scientists are decades away from receiving their Ph.D. Some of those same graduate students were made lead and contributing authors on IPCC reports. There are your "top experts". There are also authors of the assessment reports who are green activist with WWF (World Wildlife Fund) connections. It's just a circle jerk of UN "experts" who are trying to keep their extremely lucrative careers from going in the bin.
>>
File: ITS THE REPTILES.png (353 KB, 1029x779) Image search: [Google]
ITS THE REPTILES.png
353 KB, 1029x779
>>68603661
>its da evil wich ppl
>Majority of corporations and banks are Jew owned
>media is largely influenced by Jewish minority that owns the companies and inserts their own agenda and bias
>n-no, FUCKING RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBE
Here's a cartoon for self reflection. you might as well be telling me it's the reptiles.
>>
>dislike a video you didnt like
>see? they're sjw because they also dislike video they don't like
>>
>no comments on the video attempt to disprove his position but rather are insults and straw men

top lol
literally proving how alt-right is the exact same shit as social justice but in reverse
>>
>>68608323
Where do you think the name Brietbrat comes from?
>>
>>68595924
>Right wing
>Centralist
Holy fuck he is dumb.
>>
>>68597386
>>68604922
>>68607141
>>68608546
>>68608732
Lol, stupid echoes are completely poz'd.
>>
File: 1412574830662.jpg (34 KB, 316x331) Image search: [Google]
1412574830662.jpg
34 KB, 316x331
>>68597386
>(((ben shapiro)))
Never seen this done before. What's it from?
>>
File: 1455876987683.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1455876987683.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1109
>>68588719
>le alt-right boogeyman combined with le sjw boogeyman
WOW SARGON'S A GENIUS AND NOT A TOTAL LOSER AFTER ALL
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.