[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /pol/ for the last few months I've been conducting an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: imgres.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
4 KB, 225x225
So, /pol/ for the last few months I've been conducting an experiment on pizza delivery places like Papa John's, Pizza Hut, etc. The test was to see which pizza place wanted to make america great again the most.

I ordered from Pizza Hut, Papa John's, and Domino's each 20 times. In the delivery instruction box (I made the deliveries online), I left either vote for donald j trump or just make america great again 10 times, and then for the last 10 times I put nothing. Here's what I found.

Pizza Hut was two times more likely to make a mistake in my order/forget something when leaving a Trump comment. The only place that never made a mistake when putting a Trump comment in was Domino's.

The avg delivery speed:

PH - No Comment, 50 minutes
Dom - No comment, 44 minutes
PJ - No comment, 48 minutes

When adding a comment, PH was found to average at +2 minutes over the normal delivery time, PJ at +4, and Domino's at -2.

I will continue to do my tests, however, the studies have shown the Domino's is the most pro-trump pizza place there is.
>>
File: 1458264323583.png (424 KB, 637x605) Image search: [Google]
1458264323583.png
424 KB, 637x605
>>68584404
60/60 pizzas had a luge in them.
>>
Did you also check for the presence of saliva and/or semen in your orders?
>>
>be me
>live in town that is over 50% black
>literally every grocery store cashier, fast food worker, and anyone else earning under $9/hr is black
>go into dominos
>employees 100% white

>ups store is the same way
>>
>>68584560
i dont know how many pubes/globs of spit I've eaten, but it was worth it in the name of science

I hope to become a member's of trumps cabinet and specialize in pizza studies one day
>>
damn I hate dominoes
>>
>>68584608
Currently I have no way to check for unwanted articles besides going through it with my eyes. I haven't found anything yet, but I believe a good amount of employees tampered with my pizza.
>>
File: 43902015.cached.jpg (56 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
43902015.cached.jpg
56 KB, 800x500
>>68584645

Director of Pizza Studies: based Herman Cain
>>
>>68584645
Pizza studies sounds like a future college course when Italians earn their rightful place among the ever-growing ranks of "oppressed"
>>
Here's the real question.

Did you eat the pizza with your hands, or a knife and fork?
>>
>>68585099
hands, im not a fucking mongoloid
>>
>>68584404
Do you deliver pizza for Domino's?
>>
File: TN2dSVr.jpg (429 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
TN2dSVr.jpg
429 KB, 1600x1000
>making the grand mistake of assuming this is not a troll
the delivery times don't seem to have wavered in a fashion that can be statistically significant given the delivery time.
did you use a different phone number when placing pro-trump orders vs. against? they traditionally have a list of prior orders and comments left by staff/drivers on their computers. this may have tainted your results if you did the MAGA/trump orders first.

as far as pizza places going full MAGA, I agree that dominos seemed to have had the fastest service based on the info available, but that does not mean they make the best pizza. I'd eat pizza hut over dominos any day of the week (although I generally avoid chain pizza in favor of superior local pizza).
>>
>>68584613
blacks can't pass the MVR/insurance requirement.
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (136 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
136 KB, 590x590
>>68584404
Worked at all three of those places!

This is my experience at working at these places.
>Papa johns - good delicious pizza delivery time varies everyone their is ok keen delivery time and good reviews bosses can be a bitch sometimes. Tips were very good and area was pretty decent but a lot of traffic.
>Pizza hut - depending on the time of the order leaving and getting to the peoples homes is extremely busy but the same time very relaxing no rush bosses very chill with the employees considering the area and enviroment is all nigger territory this and the fact there is always pizza and wings to take home after work i thought it was bretty good but the tips were shit. Cool thing about working there i never had to once pick up the phones or deal with inside customers since they're rich as fuck company they can hire people to do everything i just delivered food and went home.
>Dominos - Pizza has to be there on time no excuses bosses always on your case, food is probably the best! Tips were the best and area very friendly but everything at the store is always chaotic and employees who worked there have no experience or hate to work there since the store manage leaves and the assistant stays to make the pies and i have to deal everything esppecially phones, pies and cleaning up afterwards (2 people shift)
>>
>>68589503
>burnt pizza bottom
Papa John's is fucking disgusting.

I get most of mine from Papa Murphy's. Take and bake master race.
>>
File: 1457821033495.jpg (105 KB, 520x540) Image search: [Google]
1457821033495.jpg
105 KB, 520x540
>>68584404
>for the last few months
>I ordered from Pizza Hut, Papa John's, and Domino's each 20 times.

Good lord.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.