[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong for part of me to want more ISIS attacks in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
ISIS is going to kill regardless, and the people who welcomed these refugees with open arms might as well be made an example out of.
>>
CRASHING EUROPE WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>68583839
Fuck Europe, they brought this upon themselves.

Plus, if the whole place burns down, we can build some nice resorts there.
>>
>>68583839
Unfortunately, I somewhat agree, although its already happening all over Europe (rape of locals, terrorism, etc.) and they still fail to learn. I feel that occsionally, bad shit needs to go down so these people can finally see how they are fucking up.
>>
>>68583839
The attacks need to be in densely liberal populated situations, like bombing a light rail, another alternate music concert or maybe a bookfare
>>
>>68583839
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Except Europe, fuck them in particular.
>>
>>68583839
>Is it wrong for part of me to want more ISIS attacks in Europe?
No, leftists need to wake the fuck up.
>>
>>68583839
I feel the same way OP at this point they deserve it
>>
>>68583839
No, I hope it happens in Germany next time. They're the only big country that haven't been enriched yet.

Sorry Germanbros, I love you, but I really believe it's for the better.
>>
>>68584116
>>68583839
I agree, any important business in Europe will end up being brought to America.
Not everyone can be winners, this will bring them even lower than they already are. Switzerland is the only European country I'm alright with, but they are surrounded by this garbage.

I don't understand why spree shooters in America don't just go to Europe, they could take down an entire fucking city. How does that feel yuropoors? One fat American can take down hundreds, if not thousands of you cucks.
>>
File: a22.png (115 KB, 634x697) Image search: [Google]
a22.png
115 KB, 634x697
>>68584600
>one fat American can take down hundreds of europeans
How will be bring his guns to Europe?
>>
File: 1457234944689.gif (3 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1457234944689.gif
3 MB, 288x216
>>68584116
>Catalog
This, could've back us in '01 when the whole US wanted to go to war.
Now they get the feels while we make the memes
>>
>>68584971
Sweet, sweet memes.
I love watch Europe burn from the comfort of my upper middle class white (with token black family) neighborhood.
>>
>>68584255
>they still fail to learn.

They have no interest in learning. They already have it all figured out. The Muslims are just misunderstood and we should be more considerate and empathizing. Terrorists have nothing to do with Islam.
>>
That continent needs to fucking burn to the ground.
>>
>>68583839
Nope, you reap what you sow.
We'd have a pretty good case for not letting any more refugees in America, thats for sure.
>>
>>68584971
>mfw only 5-6 years ago yuropoors used to fling shit at us for not being as "multicultural" as them

I honestly wish I would've screencapped it, but it seemed like every time Yuros would start chimping out about "ebil Amerikkka" they'd start mentioning how proud they were of their multiculturalism
>>
Whether you or anyone else wants them or not is irrelevant because they're going to happen regardless. I just pray for minimal casualties before the continent wakes up, assuming it ever does.
>>
Nope.

The only hope for some of these regressive leftists is a shock to the system.
>>
>>68583839
nah
>>
File: 1444372557327.jpg (22 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
1444372557327.jpg
22 KB, 265x259
>>68584831
We did it when we saved your sorry continent twice.
>>
>>68588180
>saved
>>
>>68583839

>isis are ghosts, were have you seen this ppl? who are isis? how much they are? and were the fuk are they? are they "hidding in tunnels" lik ein afganistan? or do they have weapons of mass destruction like hussein?

what is it going to be this time?

why dont this ppl target real, political and other type off ppl? why always civilians? are they searching vengance for the familes all the contrys have killed there?

How redpill are you faggot?
>>
File: 1414881832760.jpg (13 KB, 239x276) Image search: [Google]
1414881832760.jpg
13 KB, 239x276
>>68588180
>>68588328
>triggered in 1 minute flat

>>68584831
What would you stop him with, a nerf gun? Oh wait, whoops
>>
File: 4L_4Eq8ZtYP.jpg (388 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
4L_4Eq8ZtYP.jpg
388 KB, 800x938
>mfw when nothing happened in italy yet
>mfw when eastern is in 3 days

Perfect day for a sandnigger to blow himself in Rome
>>
>>68584600
> they could take down an entire fucking city.

Nice meme. So far, most of the terrorists have been shot by police. Even in France. Besides, most of the US states have similar gun laws.

>>68584580
I agree. May god have mercy on my (soon the blown up) soul, but even I know thats true. Something big must happen in Berlin. I don't want it to happen. But we MUST wake up. Merkel has to be FORCED to see what she has done.

What happened in Paris and in Belgium is on us. If this is our politicians idea of revenge for WW2 on the French speaking populace, I'd rather want it to stop.

You know whats the worst part is? I believe this whole thing happened accidentally. Merkel isn't evil. She is just in wayyyy over her head and doesn't know how to stop without losing face. Bringing ruin to Europe deliberately? I can live with that. Doing it by mistake? Pitiful.
>>
>>68583839
I kind of wish we made an alliance with China and Russia and ended the middle east problem once and for all, and then carve up the regions so this never happens again.
>>
Yes it is wrong to want people to die

Only on /pol/ do you have to explain this
>>
>thou shall not kill
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.