[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgive me if this is a stupid question but why is there such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Forgive me if this is a stupid question but why is there such a lack of Chinese posters on /pol/? They make up 1/7th of the worlds population yet I rarely see one. (Is this censored from them? are they just not interested in politics?)
>>
no its not blocked
>>
>>68583406
>They make up 1/7th of the worlds population
math skills fail you
>>
>>68583406
I'm Chinese.

It's because most people cannot speak English. And we even have an alternate search engine called baidu (don't use google).

In addition to that, we have our own large forums.
>>
>>68583406
4chan blocks tor
>>
>>68583406

They're too busy making knock-off products and selling them to tourists.
>>
>>68583665
Nope, it's not blocked. There was another large forum which I visit that wasn't blcoked either. But I doubt anyone ever visits here or the other forum.
>>
>>68583406
>lack of english skills
>99% of the threads here are not relevant to them
>>
>>68583793
I know right.

If you ever visit there, you'll find the majority do not understand the concept of racial discrimination.
>>
>>68583406
>why don't chinks post on an english-speaking website
t. amerifat
>>
>>68583885
Don't they despise vietnamese chinks?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 429x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 429x451
Self-hating chink here.
>>
>>68584018
No, the vietnamese may experience slight maltreatment, because they are considered inferior but they aight.
>>
>>68584037
Same here. Every time there's a China thread it ends up being filled with bad stuff about China and Chinese people that makes me all depressed and shit.
>>
>>68583885
Been to china a few times on work related trips. What I learned is: as soon as you leave a large city, you enter a area where most people don't even know/care that there's a world outside of china.
>>
File: ceasar.jpg (74 KB, 795x446) Image search: [Google]
ceasar.jpg
74 KB, 795x446
>>68584037
If you were born on US soil or went through the process to be a citizen than you are an American, feel proud anon
>>
>>68583406
They do they just use leafs flag
>>
Chinese people is the future. White people are getting cucked to extinction anyway. Just glad the future souds like ching chang chong instead of allahu akbar or whatever black people say.
>>
>>68583406
what are you talking about?Canada shitposts here constantly.
>>
>>68584387
most those comments are just people fucking around man the other half are twits who would gladly kill a white person for a Asian girl friend
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.