[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING! Gen CrYbabies traumatized by Trump 2016 Chalk!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: No Snowflakes 4 Trump.jpg (263 KB, 1371x912) Image search: [Google]
No Snowflakes 4 Trump.jpg
263 KB, 1371x912
FFS. Why are Millennials such insufferable safe space faggots?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3506491/Emory-president-Students-scared-Trump-2016-chalk-signs.html

Emory University president says students are scared and 'in pain' after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk on campus

President Jim Wagner said students viewed graffiti as intimidating

Officials arranged a meeting for those offended to address concerns

University organizations also offered counselling to those affected

But some commentators have told the students to grow up
>>
what a bunch of triggerd faggets you have over there
he is right grow the fuck up
>>
false flag
they wrote it themselves
>>
File: 1457975541736.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457975541736.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>scared of chalk
>>
Atlanta is cancer.
>>
File: the future you chose.jpg (23 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
the future you chose.jpg
23 KB, 236x354
>Wagner added that the Freedom of Expression Committee is meeting to address whether the person or people responsible for the chalking were in compliance with Emory’s policy.
>>
>>68580244
Huh

I should do that one night over my campus

People chalk the walk ways up all the time
>>
>>68580922
this
>>
File: 1446992430978s.jpg (5 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1446992430978s.jpg
5 KB, 250x225
why is everything getting so dumb and stupid?
>>
>>68581413
Just Emory, the rest of Atlanta is based
>>
File: 1458210542085.png (38 KB, 711x1009) Image search: [Google]
1458210542085.png
38 KB, 711x1009
>freedom of expression committee
>>
>triggered by differing political opinions

This country is done
>>
>>68580244
That looks like women's handwriting
I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote that shit themselves
>>
>>68581238
why is trump using low energy milk with his cereal?
>>
From a previous thread:

http://emorywheel.com/emory-students-express-discontent-with-administrative-response-to-trump-chalkings/

>UPDATE (3/22 at 9:49 p.m.) Scroll down for the original article:

>The following day, University President James W. Wagner, as well as representatives from College Council (CC) and Student Government Association (SGA) sent emails to the Emory community to address student concerns and responses. In his University-wide email, Wagner wrote that he intends to implement “immediate refinements to certain policy and procedural deficiencies, regular and structured opportunities for difficult dialogues, a formal process to institutionalize identification, review and [the] addressing of social justice opportunities and issues and a commitment to an annual retreat to renew our efforts.” Wagner added in his email that the previous day’s chalkings represented “values regarding diversity and respect that clash with Emory’s own.”

>In the joint email sent on behalf of CC and SGA, representatives wrote that they “remain unapologetically dedicated to inclusion, diversity and equity,” and that both institutions will stand in solidarity with any Emory students who have encountered a lack of safety and support. To provide Emory students an opportunity to discuss such support and inclusivity on Emory’s campus, SGA will hold office hours on Thursday, March 24 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and CC will hold office hours on Thursday from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.

1/2
>>
>>68580244
daily reminder ted cruz at AIPAC said any university that supports divestment in Israel should lose all public funding and face legal action
>>
>>68583119
>According to the Dobbs University Center’s (DUC) Posting Policy, chalking must be reserved and approved through Emory’s campus reservation service, 25Live. The Posting Policy says that: chalk cannot be on columns or walls, it must be done on horizontal, ground surfaces and areas where rain can easily wash it away. Failure to comply with these policies results in a clean up fee. Chalking also may only remain for 48 hours. After this time, another group can chalk, if they reserve their chalking through 25Live.

>The DUC’s Posting Policy also points out that the DUC is guided by the University’s policy on open expression, and any member of the Emory community who violates the open expression of others will be held in violation of said policy.

>According to Emory University’s Open Expression Policy 8.14.5.8, “nonpersonal protests” such as chalking, should follow “all applicable flyer posting policies and banner reservation rules.” It also states that “no nonpersonal protests will be denied because of the content” of the display as long as they falls within the law, and that members of the community who “deface the open expression of others” are also violating this policy.

2/2
>>
>>68582519

They aren't actually offended, they learned on tumblr that acting offended gets them what they want.

Remember, we exist in an era defined by who can play the bigger victim.
>>
>>68583161
Wait, I guess I can post the original text too

>Students protested yesterday at the Emory Administration Building following a series of overnight, apparent pro-Donald Trump for president chalkings throughout campus.

>Roughly 40 students gathered shortly after 4:30 p.m. in the outdoors space between the Administration Building and Goodrich C. White Hall; many students carried signs featuring slogans such as “Stop Trump” or “Stop Hate” and an antiphonal chant addressed to University administration, led by College sophomore Jonathan Peraza, resounded “You are not listening! Come speak to us, we are in pain!” throughout the Quad. Peraza opened the door to the Administration Building and students moved forward towards the door, shouting “It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains.”

>After approximately ten minutes outside from the start of the demonstration, the gathered students were ushered into the Quad-facing entrance to the Administration Building and quickly filled a staircase to continue their demonstration. Pausing in the staircase, a few students shared their initial, personal reactions to the chalkings.

>“I’m supposed to feel comfortable and safe [here],” one student said. “But this man is being supported by students on our campus and our administration shows that they, by their silence, support it as well … I don’t deserve to feel afraid at my school,” she added.

>A short time later, students moved into the Henry L. Bowden Board Room, surrounding the long table that dominates its center, the students themselves surrounded by portraits of Emory University’s former presidents.

1/?
>>
>>68583424
“What are we feeling?” Peraza asked those assembled. Responses of “frustration” and “fear” came from around the room, but individual students soon began to offer more detailed, personal reactions to feelings of racial tension that Trump and his ideology bring to the fore.

“How can you not [disavow Trump] when Trump’s platform and his values undermine Emory’s values that I believe are diversity and inclusivity when they are obviously not [something that Trump supports]” one student said tearfully. “Banning Muslims? How is that something Emory supports?” asked yet another.

University President James W. Wagner, who had been standing just inside the threshold of the door, had been called into the board room by students and listened at the head of the table while they described how the appearance of the chalkings made them feel. He addressed several questions throughout the time in the board room, including “Why did the swastikas [on the AEPi house in Fall 2014] receive a quick response while these chalkings did not?” to which Wagner replied that they “represented an outside threat” and clarified that it was a second set of swastikas that received a swift response from the University. “What do we have to do for you to listen to us?” students asked Wagner directly, to which he asked, “What actions should I take?” One student asked if Emory would send out a University-wide email to “decry the support for this fascist, racist candidate” to which Wagner replied, “No, we will not.” One student clarified that “the University doesn’t have to say they don’t support Trump, but just to acknowledge that there are students on this campus who feel this way about what’s happening … to acknowledge all of us here.”

2/?
>>
>>68583480
>Other students asked for improving diversity in the “higher positions” of the University, including the Board of Trustees and the faculty in general who should not be simply “diversity sprinkles” to improve statistics, as one student described it.

>Grievances were not restricted to shortcomings of the administration. “[Faculty] are supporting this rhetoric by not ending it,” said one student, who went on to say that “people of color are struggling academically because they are so focused on trying to have a safe community and focus on these issues [related to having safe spaces on campus].”

>While Wagner initially stated that he would not be writing a University-wide email regarding Trump, after over an hour of discussion in the board room, he appeared to have decided to begin working on an email concerned with at least the chalkings, at which point he gently wrapped up the conversation so that he could begin drafting it.

>Assistant Vice President for Community Suzanne Onorato, who was also present during the protest and suggested that she would look into hosting a forum for those involved, agreed with Wagner’s sentiments. “I think it’s wonderful that students are taking a stand for something that they’re passionate about, for something that’s so much about themselves — and we want to support that,” she said in an interview with the Wheel.

>The chalkings that generated such controversy appeared overnight throughout Emory’s campus. College junior Harpreet Singh said that, initially, he did not find the chalkings significant. “I saw one big one, ‘Trump 2016,’ so I thought it was an isolated incident and I didn’t think much of it,” he said. “I thought, ‘Okay, it’s just a guy who wants to write whatever he wants to believe in for his political campaign.’ I was like, ‘Okay, I’m fine with that, to a certain extent.’”

3/?
>>
How can they say they value diversity if they feel trauma just by reading the name of a guy that they disagree with?
>>
>>68583561
>Singh reported having seen multiple chalkings that read “Trump 2016” between Cox Hall Bridge and the Dobbs University Center (DUC). “What I also saw on the steps near Cox [Hall] Bridge was ‘Accept the Inevitable: Trump 2016,’” he said. “That was a bit alarming. What exactly is the inevitable? Why does it have to be accepted?”

>The University will review footage “up by the hospital [from] security cameras” to identify those who made the chalkings, Wagner told the protesters. He also added that if they’re students, they will go through the conduct violation process, while if they are from outside of the University, trespassing charges will be pressed.

>Organization and coordination of the protest appears to have fermented in individual student groups independently of one another. Singh, who participated in the protests, also had a part in their planning. While he said that each group or community held their own discussions on the chalkings over social media, he noted that “[he] also reached out to the Muslim community” and that several of these students attended the gathering.

>While the University has not released an official response as of press time, Donald Trump obviously remains a flashpoint for many students, but according to Singh there is comfort to be found for those who feel oppressed. “For the students, it’s reassuring to see how they are able to voice out their opinions and, although it might be safe or uncomfortable, we know that we have a community behind us, whether that be the Latin[x] community, the Muslim community or the black student community — there are pools of safety we can go to,” Singh said.

>Read more Wheel coverage:

>Read our continued coverage on the Emory administration’s response here. Read the Letter from the Wheel’s Editor-in-Chief here.

>Executive Editor Julia Munslow, News Editor Anwesha Guha and Staff Writer Mengyao Yuan contributed reporting.

This was a mistake. The article is long as fuck.

4/4
>>
File: 1456281033239.jpg (17 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
1456281033239.jpg
17 KB, 280x287
>>68580244
>scared of something someone wrote in chalk

Jesus christ, the faggots in this generation are insufferable.
>>
>>68583726
Free speech as long as I agree with you.
>>
>>68580244
Really what are the chances of them putting up an act to get what they want?
>>
>>68583815
>>68582839
senior in highschool reporting
we're probably fucked guys
>>
File: TrumpShrine.gif (2 MB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
TrumpShrine.gif
2 MB, 380x214
>>68580244

No safe spaces; only shrines now.
>>
>>68582900
>That looks like women's handwriting
This.

It looks very neat and orderly. The f on 'flakes' is suspicious as well. He instant I sae the writing I thought "Not written by a Trump supporter".

It's not cruel, it's trying to be offensive without actually being offensive.
>>
File: sjw_cunt_warning_triggers.jpg (1 MB, 1840x2342) Image search: [Google]
sjw_cunt_warning_triggers.jpg
1 MB, 1840x2342
>>68583726
>Your rights stop where my feelings begin
>>
I fucking hate my generation /pol/. I'm sorry. I am sorry on behalf of all of my peers that we are fucking faggots. Not everyone is like this though. I and many people I know are against this PC culture and support Trump whole-heartedly. I want to fix this broken nation, but I don't know how.
>>
>>68580244
>University organizations also offered counselling to those affected
Wow! Counselling, really??!! Lets hope we don't get in a war and have to depend on the youth of today.
>some commentators have told the students to grow up
This is the proper advice along with a smack to the face.
>>
>The University will review footage “up by the hospital [from] security cameras” to identify those who made the chalkings, Wagner told the protesters. He also added that if they’re students, they will go through the conduct violation process, while if they are from outside of the University, trespassing charges will be pressed.
>Free Expression Committee

This shit is starting to get scary as fuck. Some colleges seem to be right out of Orwells 1984.

I guarantee to Christ they students wouldn't bat an eye at a Hilary or Sanders poster.
>>
>>68581871
Do this anon. Pics.
>>
>/pol/ encourages vandalism of school property
The students have every right to be scared when there is one or more Drumpf vandals roaming around writing threats
>>
>>68584473
>Chalk
>Vandalism
It just washes off
>>
>>68584473
Good luck finding any college in America that doesn't have chalk messages on it somewhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>68583561
>who went on to say that “people of color are struggling academically because they are so focused on trying to have a safe community and focus on these issues [related to having safe spaces on campus].”

why do you go to college if you're not gonna focus on studying and preparing for your career?
>>
>>68582724
No it isn't, it's one of the shittiest cities in the US.
>>
File: BUBBLES.jpg (158 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
BUBBLES.jpg
158 KB, 640x636
>>68581537
>Freedom of Expression Committee deliberates on censorship of chalk drawings

that's Orwellian shit right there
>>
>>68580244
>HOLY FUCK I AM GOING TO DO THIS

fsu fag here, totally going to write Trump 2k16 all over the campus this weekened. me and other seminoles will post results
>>
>>68584104
Also senior in HS. This generation isn't ready. Prepare for Rome/Weimar Republic 2.0
>>
What are these babies gonna do when their boss tells them their work isn't good enough? Or when a customer isn't happy with their service? Or when they get fired? Such a bunch of little pussies
>>
File: grumpy-old-man-19577484.jpg (45 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
grumpy-old-man-19577484.jpg
45 KB, 360x450
>tfw gen Y

>tfw nothing like these faggots

>raised properly by my boomer parents, christian, family man, try to be open minded but without sacrificing traditional values and morals

its a shame. early gen Y (80's-early 90's) are really a world apart from later gen Y's. (95-00)
>>
America - The Eternal Cuck
>>
>>68583757
These kids need to just kill themselves if a dissenting opinion does this to them.
>>
>we know that we have a community behind us, whether that be the Latin[x] community, the Muslim community or the black student community — there are pools of safety we can go to,” Singh said.

how does one pronounce "latin[x]"?
>>
Every college student should go across campus tonight and write Trump 2016 in chalk.

Go during the midnight hours and wear a hoodie to make sure you don't get hit by these terrible "free expression committees".
>>
>>68585140
DO IT
>>
>>68585240
m8 I live in Houston Texas and while the kids here aren't absolute cancer, the Marxist infection is spreading fast
there was a tranny girl who thought she was a guy, after joining FFA she got the male uniform and everything
I fear the worst when baby boomers die
>>
>>68585276
I was also raised like this, but born in '97. It disturbs me how many broken households everyone I know comes from. It's like the family doesn't exist where I live anymore.

Then there's pussy footed faggots like this that are a common occurrence even at the high school level.
>>
>“It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains.”

They said this while actively repressing political speech. I feel like I'm losing my mind
>>
>>68585580
he political slogan Workers of the world, unite! is one of the most famous rallying cries from the Communist Manifesto (1848), by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels (German: Proletarier aller Länder vereinigt Euch!, literally "Proletarians of all countries, unite!"[1] but soon popularized in English as "Workers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!"
>>
>>68585379
totally going to do it brother, just need to get some chalk and beer
>>
>>68584104
>>68585240
Your average /pol/ poster and Trump supporter.
>>
>>68585276
>raised properly
>christian
>respects boomer parents
nah, get fucked
>>
>>68580244
my fucking sides!
I mean.. what the hell will happen to these lit children when they are done at campus and should find a job?
Will they protest then, for not getting served that position exactly the way they dictate with the salary they want?
Will they cry?
Will they kill them selves?
>shoot me
>>
>>68585925
>average
>2 out of 41 IPs in the thread
average cruz/bernie supporters everyone
>>
>>68584962
this, underrated post. I don't get what people actually do at the uni over there. We did not have time for any crap
>>
>>68586032
You realize Trump's favorability is polling in worse than Nixon's second term, right? You can bitch all you want, but the fucker is unelectable in the GE.
>>
>>68586152
>muh generation was shit
>muh older generations were better thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNDSmHif3BQ
>>
>>68586010
>Will they protest then, for not getting served that position exactly the way they dictate with the salary they want?
>Will they cry?
They do both of those things
Who do you think is the main group of people pushing for free education here?
>>
File: Food.png (227 KB, 496x444) Image search: [Google]
Food.png
227 KB, 496x444
>>68580244
>Graffiti

It's chalk. If it's blowing everyone's mind so much, why don't they just have maintenence go hose it down?
>Sidewalk Chalk...
Only Millennials could be triggered by chalk made for kids, in pastel colors.
>>
>Generation crY
I like it
>>
What about the countless Bernie 2016 fliers and shit everywhere?

Nobody bitches at that.

Someone writes Trump 2016 and people have literal panic attacks?

They don't belong in college.
>>
File: P1140223.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140223.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
>President Jim Wagner said students viewed graffiti as intimidating
They should all be expelled.
>Officials arranged a meeting for those offended to address concerns
Every faculty member who had a hand in this should be fired.

Higher education is not daycare.
>>
>>68580244
>FFS. Why are Millennials such insufferable safe space faggots?
Why do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg
>>
So these stupid subhuman piles of garbage are afraid of chalk, but not the potential for Muslim terrorists to enter the country? Fucking morons. I bet if you had written Allahu Ackbar nobody would've given a damn
>>
>>68586152
m8 obama polled very low before the general happened
the debates will be such a shit show because it will just be trump ripping on that cunt's past
>>
>>68586305
Because Bernie isn't a racist, fascist fuckhead?
>>
File: killmeplz.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
killmeplz.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>68585534
Holy shit man. The whole tranny fad isn't as bad here but that's nasty. The worst we have is a "Gay-Straight-Alliance Club" that "Invites LGBTQ and allies to come together for solidarity and acceptance".

But it's Arizona, Chandler for me. It's a much nicer suburb of Phoenix but there's still majority Berncucks here, probably moreso because of that. I just had a debate with my friend today that as soon as the Boomers retire, we're going to be shouldered with more debt and taxes than we can handle since a majority of the workforce will be leaving, forcing the bill to pay for their retirement on us.

And yet this generation is concerned about this "safe space" shit like this.
>>
>>68580244
>Counselling
I never understood this. Are people seriously this retard in America. Although I want to come to US and enjoy its infrastructural beauty and luxury, I seriously don't want to socialize with any person who needs counselling because they think they are hurt. I would rather buy gun shot these motherfuckers.
>>
>>68586354
You wanted school to be a business by privatizing everything, you conservative fuck, so don't bitch when the business tries to protect it's best customers.
>>
>>68585140
do you know a girl named jennifer
>>
>>68586366
it will be fantastic to watch.
>>
>>68586358
I'd be more scared of the rain than a terrorist attack, you have better odds getting hit by lightning you alarmist nutjob. Thank god ideas like this are unpopular, or we'd be wasting more tax dollars on this fear mongering shit.
>>
File: barney sandals1.png (558 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
barney sandals1.png
558 KB, 960x926
>>68586382
Literally lmao'ing at your life right now phamm
>>
>>68585925
I hate all of the candidates tho

And what does my age have to do with anything? At least there are some people in this hopeless generation that realizes there's a problem.
>>
>>68583193
Man this is not new. I can recall I was triggerred many times before because of people getting offended or scared or even having trauma out of simple things. I saw a 20 year jew crying to hell when someone just teased him with 6 million. Like wtf you weren't even born to saw them die or you might not have any relatives who died.
>>
>>68586444
We don't' want you here, you sociopath freak. People have something called feelings.
>>
>>68585378
wear a suit and tie and do it in the middle of the day. Be sure to diversify your posse
>>
File: 1458700011809.png (232 KB, 408x405) Image search: [Google]
1458700011809.png
232 KB, 408x405
>Getting triggered by chalk
Maybe we should do this to every SJW infested shithole. Just post signs or chalk up areas just to fuck with them.
>>
>>68586382
No he is racist. Apparently all the homeless white people dont understand what its like to be poor.
>>
>>68586747
>tumblr >>>
>>
>>68586817
I actually think that would work
If it happened all at once and such
>>
>writing in chalk is triggering
I WANT TO GET OFF MR. GOLDSTEIN'S WILD RIDE.
>>
>>68586709
Poo on yew
>>
>>68586824
So you admit racism is a problem then?
>>
File: chalk.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
chalk.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1063
>Chalk
Post chalk reactions
>>
BAN ASSAULT CHALK
>>
>>68587023
the only real racism today is against white people
>>
File: 1458499728636.jpg (55 KB, 580x649) Image search: [Google]
1458499728636.jpg
55 KB, 580x649
>>68586747
lmao i side with poo
you are a fruitcake in need of permanent psychiatric hospitalization
>>
File: hair-chalk-isolated_z5rh7w.jpg (42 KB, 353x331) Image search: [Google]
hair-chalk-isolated_z5rh7w.jpg
42 KB, 353x331
Forgot
Also post chalk to scare liberals
>>
>>68587141
100% this
>>
>we gotta stand up for our rights! we have to fight for our freedom!
>but stop saying or writing things I disagree with or I will ruin your life forever, fascist

The regressive, authoritarian left is the only "scary" thing here.
>>
>>68587060
Back in my day, we had hot glue and thousands of pennys to piss people off with.
>>
>>68587060
POO
>>
>>68583193
>they learned on tumblr that acting offended gets them what they want
They learned it in public school.
Tumblr reinforced it.
>>
>>68587141
>>68587226
I won't deny that there is racism against white people, I'm white and I've seen it. But to claim that it is ONLY us that suffers from racism is no different than the SJW victimization fantasy fucks. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>68583119
>free speech as long as it is aligned with our views
>>
>>68586817
this is a good idea. how we make it happen? we got the energy!!!!
>>
This kind of stuff gives me a lot of hope. These are the people who will be handed positions of power by their parents in several years, and they won't be able to maintain it.
>>
>>68587214
Keep ignoring problems and glazing over them with machismo, that will get you far in life.
>>
File: 1440628425483.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1440628425483.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>68580244

Maybe I'm high as shit but this makes no sense. Counseling for trauma from a message of political support in chalk?
>>
>>68585976
found the degenerate.

respect your parents, faggot.
>>
File: Chalk (1).jpg (2 MB, 2033x1626) Image search: [Google]
Chalk (1).jpg
2 MB, 2033x1626
Someone should change. org to ban chalks as they are too scary
>>
File: 1457929325415.jpg (300 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1457929325415.jpg
300 KB, 2048x1365
>>68586444
they didn't exist before the year 2008
i am sorry poo for these retards they have been born in time without hardships and all they have to worry about is there pitiful feelings
>>
seriously behaviour like this from the student is so fucking damaging for all students attending that school. People don't want to hire such retards, they really want to avoid such crap.

Here shit like this is very important, also small country so just about everyone knows everyone. There was a thing a few years back, many went to study in australia, when they came home they did not get jobs, any of them. Two things well three,
>1. it was in the media.
>2. people think the students are lazy and only went there to slack off on the beach.
>3. they were slacking off at the beach, some scandal with grading and quality of study.
no jobs...

but shit like this? oh damn... good luck lol
>>
File: Trump Arizona.png (87 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Trump Arizona.png
87 KB, 2000x1333
Someone should go to Emory and post signs on top of street lights saying "You're triggerd by chalk, really? Donald Trump 2016".
>>
>>68587255
I'm as far left as you can get, and I think these SJW faggots are just as bad as you ignorant racist fucks. There is a difference between social liberal and economic liberal, just like there is a difference between economic conservative and religious nutjobs.
>>
>>68587384
Only whites suffer unjustly from racism. Other races, including the mindless zombie Asians, have proven themselves subhuman and incapable of functioning positively in the civilization that white people built.
>>
>>68587372
Their empowered moms taught them. Father was busy earning for alimony.
>>
File: 1458383268621.jpg (254 KB, 705x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458383268621.jpg
254 KB, 705x1024
>>68587279
your a criminal they should lock you up and throw away the key!!!! for that!!!
>>
>>68587384
go back to maddows man cock and blow it some more cuck. the reality here is to much for your baby bitch liberal eyes. get a fucking brain. nigger. .....jap moot is a fucking homo, how the fuck is this post spam?
>>
File: 1458726436429.gif (32 KB, 520x617) Image search: [Google]
1458726436429.gif
32 KB, 520x617
>>68585276
>raised properly
>by boomer

you must shake good hands
>>
>>68587478
I respect them, because they go against the grain of conservative thought that plagues their age group. Most baby boomers are greedy fucks who take whatever they want for themselves and leave nothing for the future generation. It will be a blessing when they're all fucking dead.
>>
File: 1325573827243.jpg (85 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1325573827243.jpg
85 KB, 736x721

How will those poor students ever recover? Muh 6 gorillion.

They're gonna need reparations for this. Don't forget trauma is genetic.
>>
File: ULTIMATE_DONALD__TRUMP_JAM.jpg (507 KB, 764x715) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE_DONALD__TRUMP_JAM.jpg
507 KB, 764x715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urH-kdMNMaY

they are shits.... they should get funky with trump
>>
>>68587433
>mfw not getting counselling because chalk is on desk
>>
>>68587430
you are meant to stay home and raise a family while the male brings home the bacon
make me a sammich
>>
>>68587710
SHILL JEW DETECTED BTW
>>
>>68580922
Doubtful. Calling themselves snowflakes would imply a measure of self awareness.
>>
>>68580244
>want safe spaces
>can't fathom why people would want safe borders

why are lefties so retarded
>>
>>68587384
m8 the kkk practically doesn't exist, mean while black on black crime exceeds the entire kkk kill count in a single month
that's not even counting black on white crime
meanwhile you have organizations like blm who can burn down a fucking town and are still not labeled as a hate group, no matter how many times they scream kill all white people
no one will address their crime rates, or any of the other bull shit they do, and when we try to claim discrimination when it's due, it's met with nothing but retardation
grow the fuck up, we need segregation, even niggers want it now
MLK is rolling in his grave, not because of the white people, but because of what niggers have turned into these past few decades
>>
>>68587564
You realize that the entire American civilization was built by slaves, right? This is why normies see you all as stupid fucks, you whine about getting unfair treatment just like the stupid chimps
>>
File: baby-crying-450.jpg (52 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
baby-crying-450.jpg
52 KB, 450x300
>>68580244

I am now traumatized upon seeing that someone pissed on Trump's name.

Am I now entitled to free counseling and gibs?
>>
>>68587924
Cotton and other luxury crops were not the foundation of "the entire American civilization."
>>
>>68587384
oh yeah
here
http://www.niggermania.com/tom/statistics/index.shtml
>>
>>68584473
I know you're baiting but it's fucking sad that some people actually think like this. I mean you can argue whether or not chalk is graffiti, but writing "Trump" isn't a threat. If even half the things people claimed about him were true than he wouldn't be allowed to run for president
>>
>>68587924
>You realize that the entire American civilization was built by slaves, right?

wrong
>>
>>68587607
>continues whining
yeah, really showing how strong the white race is here. You really hate niggers? stop acting like them
>>
File: 1402804623097.gif (2 MB, 486x583) Image search: [Google]
1402804623097.gif
2 MB, 486x583
>be a Clemson student
>past year or two had some surges of racial tension
>faculty and staff signed a platform that would prosecute shitposting on Yik-Yak
>see this, realize it's far better here than it could be

Moon Man needs to pay them a visit.
>>
>>68582724
I feel the need to point out that Atlanta (and its 500 different suburbs) is *not* a part of Georgia and it is *not* a part of the South. It is a blight and a shit stain on a fine Southern state. Just check the map. They voted for Little Marco, and the rest of the state did the right thing (except for that liberal hellhole Athens).
>>
File: 1298700355584.jpg (16 KB, 263x234) Image search: [Google]
1298700355584.jpg
16 KB, 263x234
>>68580244
>dat stain
>someone actually pissed themselves when they saw it
>>
>>68587783
I'm a man who is knee deep in pussy.
>>
>>68587785
I'm German-American, and I am atheist, not Jewish.
>>
>>68587871
You're not wrong, blacks commit most of the crimes, and it is very fucked up the BLM gets away with some of the shit that they do. I'm just different than you because I'm an adult that doesn't blame every fucking problem on race. It's a fucking cop out, everything is far more complicated than that.
>>
>>68588082
no, that's definitely right cucklet
>>
>>68580244
Concerned
Union
of
Non
Traditional
Students
>>
>>68582900
Nothing with a penis could have written that McDonalds-style "M".
>>
>>68583111
Yeb is the lost kid on the back of the carton.
>>
>>68588269
Here's that (You) you were looking for
>>
>>68588022
Without a free labor economy, there would not have been an America like we know it today.
>>
>>68588523
I don't blame it on race, no one here does
for the most part we blame it on the liberal Marxist indoctrination of the youth
>>
>>68588034
>niggermania.com

sure, that's a valid source!

I bet you believe the world was made in 7 days because some fuck wrote it in a book, don't you?
>>
>>68588531
Without the slaves we would have been forced to industrialize sooner in the South. They actually kept us back. Wish I could go back and tell those people what a huge mistake slavery would be.
>>
>>68580244
thats what happens when a generation of kids grow up with participation awards and parents who can sue over hurt feelings
>>
>>68588531
nope
>>
>>68588662
There would be less black people, so we'd arguably be better off. But the reason why the US became a powerhouse was because we industrialized in the North.
>>
>>68588741
did you even click the link?
obviously not since it provides sources for all it's claims
>>
>>68580244
How the fuck would these types of people have survived 1000+ years ago? OH NO THE NORMANS DON'T WANT US WORSHIPPING IDOLS AND PAGAN GODS ANYMORE. I'M TRIGGERED. HOW DARE THEY PUT UP NOTICES IN TOWN. WHERES MY SAFE SPACE?
>>
>>68580244
>effectively triggered by democracy

That's a whole new level of fucked up.

What will happen to them if Trump actually wins?
>>
>>68588681
>I don't blame it on race, no one here does
... you know where the fuck you are right?

>liberal Marxist indoctrination of the youth
So you're argument is that the above causes blacks to do crime? How?
>>
File: 1447047463293.png (26 KB, 326x357) Image search: [Google]
1447047463293.png
26 KB, 326x357
How do I make waterproof chalk?

My campus needs redecorating...
>>
>>68589069
Blacks are taught that society owes them and that the system is so rigged against them that they shouldn't even try to play by the rules.
>>
>>68589069
>drugs
>nihilism
>constant belief they are being oppressed
take a look at pre 70s blacks
after the 70s (sexual revolution, also when Marxism gained a foot hold in america)
they didn't get really bad till the 90s, but after that the slope was steep
>>
>>68589135
Just use spray paint. Don't get caught
>>
>>68588891
So the entire thing is about blacks being more criminal and full of STDs? No shit, most live in poor ghettos, and are too ignorant to use protection.

But it fails to make a link specifically between race and these issues. You find similar statistics when looking at poor urban white areas.
>>
File: 1457831876780.gif (2 MB, 540x307) Image search: [Google]
1457831876780.gif
2 MB, 540x307
>>68589025
We will never find out, he wont.
>>
>>68589317
I don't disagree with this.
>>
>>68589366
Spray paint is graffiti and will make people made.
People use chalk here all the time. I just want something that won get washed away by the first butthurt person
>>
>>68589366

>vandalising private property

Let's not be niggers now
>>
>>68580244

>Why are Millennials such insufferable safe space faggots?

If you are on /pol/ there's a 99 percent chance you're a millennial.

If you're calling yourself a faggot I'm inclined to agree with you.
>>
>>68589323
>constant belief they are being oppressed
Wow, that sounds a lot like this board. A bunch of whiny whites complaining about being oppressed by the minorities.

Can you please explain how Marxism has grown in America? Because the entire country has moved more to the right over the last 100 years.
>>
>>68589419
I posted that to show blacks contributing to large amount of problems in the U.S.
I posted that to show you that prejudice against blacks is sometimes factual
while doing it against whites is not, most white degenerates are just as, if not more indoctrinated as niggers
>But it fails to make a link specifically between race and these issues. You find similar statistics when looking at poor urban white areas.
no you don't, essentially with crime
>>
File: trumpkek.jpg (61 KB, 839x560) Image search: [Google]
trumpkek.jpg
61 KB, 839x560
>>68580244
>NO SAFE SPACE 4 SNOWFLAKES

LMAO /pol/ AS FUCK

ABSOLUTE

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
File: Why does he build the wall.jpg (6 KB, 165x250) Image search: [Google]
Why does he build the wall.jpg
6 KB, 165x250
>in huge SJW major (not explicitly so, just performing arts)
>regularly outperforming graduate and undergrad students
>still shit grades because I skip half the classes to avoid putting up with SJW nuspeak
>professors don't get why I don't give a shit despite consistently turning in top-notch material
>about to start dating qt3.14 in department
>she's a foaming at the mouth feminist
>Gonna tell her I'm full MAGA after the first couple of dates
>She'll more than likely break it off immediately and proceed to spread the semi-obvious throughout the entire dept.
>MFW They'll be forced to remember every day of their lives that a filthy capitalist gun nut makes better art with sheer indifference than they do with years of study and applied feminist theory
>MFW I'll still get laid by virtue of highest test in the dating pool
>>
>>68585010
>>68588222
I've lived there and you couldn't be more wrong
>>
File: 1404120490700.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1404120490700.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>>68589696
>Because the entire country has moved more to the right over the last 100 years.
>mfw
are you retarded?
A SOCIALIST had a damn good chance at getting the white house
not to mention
>muh feminism
>muh tranny and faggot community
>loss in nationalism and American exeptionalism
>>
>>68589419
Some cultures are simply subprime. While it would be interesting to know why they are that way- it's really not important to me. It's like asking why some QBs are injury prone? Who cares? I just know I don't want them on my team.
>>
>>68589756
nigger detected
>>
>>68583193
>>68587372
Bingo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHoxWaVeto
>>
>>68585010
Currently live in Buckhead. You've never been to Atlanta have you
>>
>>68589952
>SOCIALIST
define what that means to you, please.
Also, the best president this country has ever had, FDR, basically enacted all of the social protections and leftist policy that has made our country so successful. Since the fuck head regan, it's been a slow decent into removing regulations and protections on corporations.

Nationalism is retarded, you think you're special because of where you were born? Get a fucking grip, prove you're special and worth something with your accomplishments, not with your race or nationality. You sure care a lot about what people do between the bed sheets, you must be a christian
>>
>>68590093
nope
>>
>>68588222
>Athens
Thanks for the shoutout! Posting from UGA.

Can confirm its liberal but it's probably not as bad as other universities. I don't see any BLM here for example.
>>
>>68589982
Well, that sounds awfully smart and all, but your ideas are unpopular, and unpopular for a reason. You are doomed to be always frustrated with this country because it's not for people like you, it's for people who want equality and opportunity, not regressive facisim and racism.
>>
>>68584962
>>who went on to say that “people of color are struggling academically because they are so focused on trying to have a safe community and focus on these issues [related to having safe spaces on campus].”

wow that is the biggest load of shit I've read in a while. They do bad, because they got into a school they had no business attending. They can blame affirmative action for that one.
>>
>>68589756
I heard people in Atl actually think Nissan Titans are badass.
>>
File: Flying Emory.png (72 KB, 700x1604) Image search: [Google]
Flying Emory.png
72 KB, 700x1604
I just thought of a way but not completely sure if it will work and any suggestions to make it more successful will do.
>>
>>68585269
What are they gonna do when their boss tells them to charge that bunker?
>>
File: ButterPie.jpg (100 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ButterPie.jpg
100 KB, 1440x900
>>68590232
>prove you're special and worth something with your accomplishments, not with your race or nationality

Niggers have always wanted what the white man has built.

Detroit is a prime example of what happens when they get it.
>>
>>68582724
>Atlanta
Home to gay niggers, Coca Cola, and overrated rappers. No homo hub city is based. Not Houston, not Seattle, not Jew York, not DC, and not San Fran.
>>
>>68590232
>also, the best president this country has ever had, FDR
>best president
Fuck that cunt, he gave the fed reserve all it's power, not to mention did the exact thing we Americans hate about socialism
abuse in power, the gov shouldn't have the ability to restrict and rearrange wealth according to what a bunch of slackers think
also this vid gives great examples
https://youtu.be/lLHn57CcWwY
>>
>>68590175
>>68589756
I lived the first 19 years of my life there. It's one of the worst designed cities I've ever been to, the concept of zoning has always been a fucking joke there. Also, it has one of the highest black populations of any major city in the country and you can fucking tell.
>>
>>68590232
>FDR
>not causing the cold war
>>
I think we all need to download Location Faker apps on our phones and go fill campus Yik-Yaks with pro-Trump propaganda.

That'll make their heads spin.
>>
>>68585681
Chalk "down with fascism vote trump"
Maybe they will think about what they are doing to their campus
>>
>>68590635
>Niggers have always wanted what the white man has built.
We brought them here to build our shit, they d idn't fucking want to come here.

And no shit they want money and security, who doesn't?
>>
>>68590339
Equality, opportunity, fascism, racism. Boom boom boom bing bing bing. We have a winner- It looks like you got all the buzzwords in.

You guys are such a bore to argue with
>>
File: 1435509325396.png (207 KB, 499x549) Image search: [Google]
1435509325396.png
207 KB, 499x549
>>68584104
>>68585925
YOU GUYS ARENT HELPING
t. First Year University Student
>>
>>68582724
>one of the most nigger filled cities in ameriaca
>based
>>
File: 1451096868107.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1451096868107.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>68587219
DELETE THIS
>>
>>68590761
>old people were dying in the streets because they had no way to make money after their bodies were broken from decades of physical labor.

Yeah fuck those slackers!

Corporations who will not do the right thing for humanity, will be forced to do the right thing. This is the common held belief by those of us who are slowly turning to tide for our fellow man.
>>
>>68590884
tOSU student here, been doing it since day one. I've got stomach ulcers due to the sheer stupidity of this app but I suffer for trump.
>>
>>68580922
Seriously doubt it. If they did it themselves they'd have paired it with a swastika or racial slur.
>>
>>68590232
>Nationalism is retarded, you think you're special because of where you were born?
are you fucking retarded?
do you know why we have any kind of culture in Europe?
Nationalism creates the same kind of competition companies have for each other
it's what drives quality up, not to mention it keeps degeneracy that destroys countries away
you can thank Nationalism for art, music, science, and basically any kind of advancement man kind has made
>>
>>68590991
>blacks suck, because I say so
You are just talking in circles, and no one wants to debate with a fuckhead like you.
>>
File: 1458751514554.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1458751514554.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>68580244
There's only so much coddling you can do before you need to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist and get some proper help.

If you truly get scared and is in "pain" because someone wrote "Trump 2016" then trump is not the issue, whatever weird shit is going on in your head.. is.
>>
I go to Emory. I hate this place.
>>
File: 971_JewishSlave-Trade.jpg (118 KB, 602x430) Image search: [Google]
971_JewishSlave-Trade.jpg
118 KB, 602x430
>>68590964
>We brought them here

The African slave trade was run by jews, not whites. Jews just use white people as scapegoats. White people freed the slaves. Slavery is STILL legal in Israel, and jews STILL buy, sell, and keep slaves. Look it the fuck up.

Also:

Thousands of slaves in Israel, global study finds
http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

Sex Slavery – The Growing Trade in Israel
https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/sex-slavery-%E2%80%93-the-growing-trade-in-israel/

JEWS AND WHITE SLAVERY
http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.ca/2012/01/jews-and-white-slavery.html

Stop blaming whites for jewish crimes. Enough is enough already.
>>
>>68591180
>nationalisim made art, music and science

you are this retarded? I have no idea where to even began explaining to you how stupid this statement is. It' sjsut wrong.
>>
>>68591101
>decades of physical labor.
obviously didn't work for that long if you don't have enough money to support yourself
and if you don't get paid enough, find a different job, or create your own company
it's not that hard
I'm a senior in high school and my job provides me with $22.25 an hour, the only requirements was be atleast 18 and have a car
thats it
>>
File: 1458132472845.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
1458132472845.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>68580244
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68580244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmuKsI5kcKw

Only answer to this thread.
>>
>>68591253
I agree, fuck the Jews, but you still didnt refute my point that they were brought here and didnt invade on their own
>>
>>68591294
In fairness, a good chunk of art, music, and science were motivated by nationalistic feelings.
>>
>>68589366
Spraypainting feel the bern would be a much better idea
>>
>>68591182
Sometimes you must view the world and make your own call on certain things. There is no authority around to designate cultures subprime or not. I was always taught to just call a spade a spade.
>>
>>68591419
>It's not that hard
When there were no protections on children/eldery and corporations could run the economy into the ground, like they did in the Great Depression.... yeah it's not easy to just fucking find a new job. You corporate cocksuckers are so fucking retarded it isn't even funny.
>>
>>68591449
>didnt invade on their own

Only because you can't cross an ocean in a mud hut.
>>
File: 1453338901591.jpg (8 KB, 187x200) Image search: [Google]
1453338901591.jpg
8 KB, 187x200
So let me get this straight, they're going to punish the person because they wrote "Trump 2016"?

How is that even legal?
>>
>>68591294
competing cultures will always improve themselves to try and out class rivals
it's why sports players train
look what happened to the art district now that nationalism is gone
it's fucking awful because they know there is no competition, they know people will gaw at whatever cancer they spew out because there is no other art to look at
>>
>>68580244
this seems like a hatecrime
>>
>>68580244
>I don't want people to disagree with me.
>Just say I'm scared of what they're saying.
>They must be silent to stop scaring me.
>>
>>68591294
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>>
>>68582724

*black
>>
>>68590569
sign wont hang like youd want it, too much wind and it would probably face up unless you put weights on bottom on a day with no wind
>>
>>68591558
>what is economic nationalism
I'm not for complete free trade because that would mean we let corporations dumps their trash in parks and public land
but socialism is just retarded, you will come to see that as the Euro falls in price
>>
>>68591451
The same could be said about sex, rage, anything.
>>
File: eQIy1wqZ.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
eQIy1wqZ.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>68587219
>the calcitic Jew
>>
>>68591847
No that makes zero sense. There were literal periods in Art and Music that were nationalistic. And scientific progress is always nationalistic during war.
>>
>>68591545
>I was always taught to just call a spade a spade.

Got it, you weren't taught critical thinking skills.
>>
>>68580244
HAHAHA and Daily Mail commenters are redpilled as fuck.
>>
i'm done
i'm joining the military
I can't deal with this faggotry anymore
god help us all
>>
>>68591597
>So let me get this straight, they're going to punish the person because they wrote "Trump 2016"?

>How is that even legal?

They vandalized a school? What are you, a nigger?
>>
>>68582519
SJWs and their ilk were never told the following: YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR FEELINGS. YOU CHOOSE WETHER TO BE OFFENDED OR NOT. YOU ARE NOT YOUR FEELINGS. All this safe zone shit is getting ridiculous. The reality of life is that there are people out there who hold different thoughts and believe. You can either accept that or get offended over everything and everyone.
>>
>>68592012

chalk on a sidewalk == vandalism

Oh, ok
>>
>>68592012
>chalk
>vandalism
holy fuck you idiot
>>
>>68591597
meanwhile
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/11/chapman-university-defacement-ronald-reagan-margaret-thatcher-statues-ok
>>
>>68592012
guess they better start punishing all those schoolchildren playing hopscotch and shit too
>>
>>68591806
How is europe socialist? Why is socialism bad? You admit that corporate regulation is necessary, so what's the problem with continuing on this?
>>
File: memetics.jpg (26 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
memetics.jpg
26 KB, 399x295
>>68580244
To all the college niggers on here, make this a thing. Start doing this at every university. It will be amazing.
>>
>>68591783
Wouldn't it be better to put weights on the top end of the balloon. My idea is to have maybe a foot or more of fishing wire at the bottom to connect the two signs and another 3-4 for the balloons. Then hope as the balloons will move around and tangle to the point once they start fall on the ground. It isn't a solid plan but it can possibly work and is pretty simple
>>
>>68591934
I have no critical thinking skills. Ouch what a harsh burn.

Face it bud, you've been stumped.
>>
>>68583193
They need to check their victim privilege.
>>
>>68592240
...no, the bottom would clap about
>>
>>68591930
There is a huge difference between defending your country and whining on the internet about how awesome you are for doing literally jack shit but being born in America.
>>
>>68592314
And that has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying.
>>
File: 1450063832830.jpg (12 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
1450063832830.jpg
12 KB, 320x319
>>68592224
>How is europe socialist?
really?
are you..retarded?

corporate regulation should only be necessary when the health of the workers is compromised
everything else is fair game
>>
File: 1458163361973.jpg (14 KB, 198x341) Image search: [Google]
1458163361973.jpg
14 KB, 198x341
>>68587214
>>
>>68591984
>can't deal with faggotry
>Joins an org where you just slam your dick together with some dude and sing faggy songs, pretending you're doing something worthwhile.

I can't wait for Sanders to defund this bullshit.
>>
>>68592279
Then have the signs upside down maybe.
>>
>>68592460
b8
>>
>>68580244
>tfw you were unfortunately born just in time to watch the great USA die

I want off of this wild ride.
Hold me, /pol/.
>>
>>68592748
fuck that, we can stop this shit
>>
>>68592797
The USA isn't dieing, it's just changing. It's no longer a country for angry, racist white men. Deal with it :)
>>
File: 1458593810427.jpg (57 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
1458593810427.jpg
57 KB, 400x489
>>68592748
alright bottom boi, prepare your anus
>>
I was disappointed by the lack of pictorial reactions to this
>>
>>68593243
fuck off
>>
>>68593243
"hehe, my professor likes to pat my head when I did good for niggers"
>>
>>68587491
Beware the effects of meme magic my friend. You're treading in dangerous waters.
>>
>>68593243
FUCK OFF OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE!!
>>
>>68593671
kek

>>68593386
fuck you, the old guard is dead. get over it :)

>>68593563
I'm well beyond my college years, time to pass this country off to the next gen folks. Stop holding on to the past
>>
>>68593243
>19 trillion in debt
>race relations at it's worst
>isis was able to hang their flag on the white house gate
>drugs and crime rampant
>Hillary is some how not arrested yet
>national IQ lowering
>jobs being sent over seas
>college student's can't get jobs straight out of school
everything looks ship shape to me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.