[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I won't vote for this beaner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: 1457059184387.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457059184387.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
The establishment is aligning behind Cruz. It's next to impossible for him to surpass Trump in delegates much less reach the majority. If they steal Trump's nomination and give it to Cruz I'll vote for Shillary.
>>
I haven't been able to get on last night, but where there threads about voter fraud last night in Utah? It looks like some serious fraud was occurring there.... Cruz wasn't supposed to get over 50% much less 70%

And that kike Soros was involved last night. It looks like the establishment is resorting to outright undermining of democracy to steal Trump's rightful nomination. They keep fucking around like this and I might just vote for Shillary if Trump is denied the nomination in an unfair and cheating manner.
>>
I year ago I was planning on voting Hillary just to crash the system with no survivors.

I've been on the fence about whether or not I'd go for Cruz if they steal the election for him, but every week that goes by gives me more reasons to go either Hillary or 3rd party.
>>
File: Tedtherat.png (237 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Tedtherat.png
237 KB, 640x360
>>68579710
>>
>>68579710
As much as I hate Cruz, I'd still prefer him over Shillary.
>>
>>68580107

>but where there threads about voter fraud last night in Utah?

Soros was entrusted with counting the votes, so it's entirely possible. But that will never get anywhere, Utah is a lost battle. Bringing up voter fraud will label you a conspiracy nut, or a Bernout (they're crying over voter fraud in Arizona).
>>
>>68579710
>>68580161

glad to see there's other likeminded people

I refuse to legitimize the system or prop up the controlled opposition. it's trump, or america is in flames. if trump doesn't win the nomination I'm never voting republican again, and neither are a large amount of white males.

best scenario: trump wins, kicks out all ethnics
2nd: trump wins, gets blocked by republicans during his administration, destroying the party further
3rd: hillarry wins, america burts into flames

an establishment candidate winning is by FAR one of the worst outcomes
>>
>>68580500
True, but I just wish the people responsible (if there was actual voting fraud) to be brought to justice, maybe not now but hopefully in the future.

>>68580533
I was No Party Affiliation since I first became able to vote 5 years ago. Only switched to Republican just to vote Trump in a closed primary state. I lean more conservative but both parties have disgusted me since I first started to even become aware of politics in the 2004 election.

I say let both parties burn, or in the case of the democrats, let their party bern. I want to see both parties go down in flames in the general election and hopefully give rise to multiple parties so people don't have to settle between two shitty choices.
>>
>>68579710
And the burnouts will go Cruz over Hillary lol
>>
>>68580533
This and agreed as well. If we don't get Trump, it's worst candidate gets my vote unless Trump runs third party. We need to be reset if we can't make this obvious choice.
>>
>>68579710
NO.

DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY.

If ANY Democrat gets into the White House, America is fucking done. There's nothing left to stop the liberals from running this country right into the ground with rapefugees and ISIS and God knows what else.

I cannot stand Cruz. I want Trump with all my heart. But the bottom line of this election is that the Democrats CANNOT be allowed to have the White House. A vote for Hillary is a vote for ISIS.
>>
>>68582297
The Supreme Court situation is probably the one thing that has me still on the fence about what to do. But I don't have to make a final decision until November, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a wild ride between now and then.
>>
>>68579710
Same. I am a colored person though, so it may work out for me. Then again, I am a straight cis male.
>>
>>68582297
^this
DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY
Under any circumstances
Don't vote at all if that is the case
Or better yet vote third party
>>
File: 1458775265373.jpg (78 KB, 500x986) Image search: [Google]
1458775265373.jpg
78 KB, 500x986
Me too, but I am sadly not a Mexican, so there won't be free shit for me.
I also want a greencard-pinata, sucks desu.
>>
File: Trump Yeah!.gif (900 KB, 351x262) Image search: [Google]
Trump Yeah!.gif
900 KB, 351x262
>>68579710
Stop stressing, OP.
Trump is going to reach the 1,237 delegate total.
>>
>>68582297
>>68582740
If Trump has the most delegates which almost certain at this point and he doesn't get the nomination. I'll vote for Hillary.

It's either Trump or Hillary. There's nothing that's going to convince me otherwise. I hate Hillary and leftists but I hate rats even more.
>>
>>68582972
I'm fairly confident of this, Trump only has to win about 50% of the remaining delegates. Cruz has largely run out of religiously retarded midwestern states to vote for him. The northeast may be a problem since the establishment is going to try to rig shit in favor of Kasich in an attempt to suck away delegates from Trump, otherwise Trump will sweep the northeast without the party intervening against him.
>>
>>68579710

lets put it this way

the establishment needs to support Cruz on his terms like the Arab Countries need to support the United States on our terms

they can choose not to, but they will suffer pains they brought upon themselves

Cruz has the establishment by the balls

he fucking shut down the federal goverment for christ sake, stood up to Iran only to be called a traitor by the establishment and washington until he was proved right, and called mcconnal a liar on the senate floor

but i understand Trump supporters also fall into the low info voter crowd

yet i will still vote for trump if he is the nominee, if he does not pull any bullshit himself
>>
>>68583555
You stole my trips, man. baka
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
IS THIS THE END OF THE WHITE RACE? IS WHITE GENOCIDE REAL? WATCH THIS SHORT ONE MINUTE VDEO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.l
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Zj_3utyhw
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1000x1235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1000x1235
>>68579710
Same here, I'd rather burn it all down and vote Hillary before I vote Bernie or Cruz. Fuck these two charlatans.
>>
>>68583795

edgy 4channers

just no end to them
>>
>>68579710
what the fuck is that on his lip?
>>
>>68583555
>he fucking shut down the federal goverment for christ sake
No he didn't. Nothing of importance was shut down. A large number of poor-ass flunkies got a temporary pay cut. That's it. Nothing more than a stunt and a political football.
>>
>>68583555
That's all great, but he is a fucking Canadian.
>>
>>68579710
I supported a Trump/Cruz ticket in the beginning before they became hostile towards one another, but Cruz has proven himself to be a liar and an establishment figure. If Trump isn't the nominee, I'll vote for the Libertarian or American Freedom Party nominee
>>
>>68583898
Are you just now learning about the boogergate incident?
>>
>>68583951

does the word disingenuous mean anything to you?
>>
File: AP_553099543385.jpg (3 MB, 4803x3202) Image search: [Google]
AP_553099543385.jpg
3 MB, 4803x3202
:(
>>
>>68583555
>>68579710

Anyone else think Kasich is the establishments choice? Why would he still be running if he didn't think he's a chance at a brokered convention?

I think if they wanted Cruz, Kasich would've dropped out by now. Their first choice was Jeb don't forget
>>
>>68581514
Multiple parties doesn't work with our system, it always whittles down to two.
>>
>>68582972
He isn't, even if he wins California with its 172 delegates.

he might get up to 1100 or so but he won't get the required account.

Just fucking watch - the GOP are gonna shove Cruz down your throats whether you like it or not.

Republicans are more comfortable with Clinton as president. At least they know the cash will keep flowing to the military, business will be able to keep offshoring to third world countries and hiring illegals, and so forth.

Remember, most Republicans want TPP and more military spending. Clinton fucking shit up in Libya, Syria, Ukraine is exactly what they approve of.
>>
>>68584205
I always say Booger Ted and shit, but I never saw the actual video...jesus christ
>>
>>68584319
Of course Kasich is the establishment candidate, first it was Jeb, then Marco, and now Kasich. They will outright go against their voter's wishes in order to maintain "muh party values." I've always hated both parties about equally, though the Democrats always a little more. This year I'm hating the Republican party just a bit more.
>>
>>68584544

republican establishment is going to get drunk as a skunk and vote for cruz in the same way the passed healthcare and if i remember one of the major spending bills

if it was their way it would be ka$ich

Trump supporters really are paranoid nutjobs
>>
>>68584370
Honestly you're probably right. It would be great to see maybe a three party system, but traditionally this country has always been a fight between two parties.

>>68584564
He could be a normal person and take a handkerchief and wipe that shit out but he had to eat it, he probably saw it as a piece of cheese he missed earlier.
>>
File: 1457934634680.jpg (204 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457934634680.jpg
204 KB, 760x1024
>>68579710
Trump has the nomination locked up already, no need to worry

>NY - Trump 64% +95 delegates
>NJ - Trump 38% - Chrispie Creme endorsement +51 delegates
>DE - Right in Trumps area next to NJ and VA +16 delegates
>CA - Trump 31.7% leading Cruz by +10 - 172 delegates - let's be conservative and put Trump at +110

Those four states put Trump within a range of ~1050 delegates. Meaning he needs ~200 from the remaining twelve states (442 delegates.) Less than half.
>>
>>68579710

That's fucking stupid. Cruz is the 2nd best candidate. Unfortunately, in the event of a brokered convention they're not gonna pick him either, coz they hate his crazy ass almost as much as they hate Donald Trump
>>
Utah is crooked heretic country anyway

their Mormon king Mittens told the cult to vote Cruz, so they voted Cruz like good goyim
>>
File: my eyes.png (104 KB, 322x285) Image search: [Google]
my eyes.png
104 KB, 322x285
>>68582297
This. I would vote to lyin ted if it came down to him or shillary.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.