[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway in deep shit!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: oxlo.jpg (30 KB, 940x283) Image search: [Google]
oxlo.jpg
30 KB, 940x283
I just stumbled upon this

5 days ago this channel was made: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO61peqv52ohV3jR_1IAgzw

its a

GOVERNMENT FUNDED YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR "DIVERSITY AND MULTICULTURALISM"

They made this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgc4lPDEoMc

(((they))) are doing this because we Norwegians are such bad goys, and they want us to

BECOME LIKE SWEDEN :((

WE DONT WANT THIS!

It is made by students.

Credits:

Co-producer - First name ((((Fleischer))))

Look at the Co-producer, what a coincidence!
Just see for yourself in the YT description

Here is the website: www.oxlo.no
>>
>no, there's no international conspiracy
>>
>>68579497
>Fleischer

damn those germanic people
>>
>>68579497
> Fleicher

Germans at it again
>>
Nobody cares about Oslo anymore, it's a lost cause. Just focus on securing other places.
>>
>>68580054
But we dont want this shit to spread, its like a plague
>>
>>68580123
You're 100% right. Think for how long you've been watching this slowly spread until it start to hit too close to home. Whever you run to, it will just eventually hit there.
>>
>>68579497
>Norway in deep shit!!
The vid is not about Norway, it's about Oslo you fucking moron...

Oslo
>90.000 germanic swedes
>>
>>68580123
Literally nothing that can be done about Oslo. Norwrgian kids are outnumbered by immigrants and their children at school. Soon they will be outbred. As I said, trying to prevent the same from happening other places is all we can do.
>>
>>68580123
south east norway can be separated and renamed diversity land
>>
File: 1454115500570.png (1 MB, 1200x1261) Image search: [Google]
1454115500570.png
1 MB, 1200x1261
>all those innocent people that are going to be raped and murdered

How can they do this shit and sleep at night?

Why aren't feminists against the most anti-feminist ideology in the world? Why are they okay with becoming the rape capital of the west? Why do they support the rising power of a extreme right-wing ideology?

They are so fucking delusional.
>>
Move to Poland.
>>
>>68579497
>It is made by students
Exactly. It's just brain dead multiculturalist retards. Thank god that it isn't from the government.
>>
>>68580575
>skarrebyer og oslo vil aldri adskilles fra resten av landet
Trist
>>
>>68580461

So that's London, Paris, Berlin, Rome?, Oslo, Stockholm

All European capitals will have shitskins as the majority
>>
>>68580461
nothing to worry about anon, there will be lots of germanic aryan swedes who will come to Norway in the future
>>
>>68580123
Mate, in Sweden the refugees are everywhere and everybody knows and they're passed the point of caring.
>>
>>68580780
Its backed by the government/municipality

https://www.oslo.kommune.no/politikk-og-administrasjon/prosjekter/oxlo-oslo-extra-large-en-by-for-alle/

Its on the official website for Oslo
>>
>>68580951
Woops, meant for

>>68580699
>>
>>68580931
it's the same in Norway. I wonder where the fuck OP is located, it must be somewhere in the bushes
>>
>>68580828
Yes, but don't forget Copenhagen where white people came from.

Once they control these cities, they'll all capitalise on Copenhagen.
>>
>>68581245
In College, many foreigners. Southeast, But pc culture is VERY rare/non-existant. We call them negroes/monkey/muslims, make fun of allah etc. Its ok for now
>>
>>68581484
PC is for swedes
>>
>>68581484
I have some funny stories btw :)
>>
All the small towns which are close to Oslo have lots of immigrants
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.