[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he lose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
/pol/ said it was an "easy win" in 2012.... what happened?
Was it Obama memes?
>>
File: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (1 MB, 2687x3356) Image search: [Google]
President_Barack_Obama.jpg
1 MB, 2687x3356
>>68579195
He got BTFO by a superior being.
>>
>>68579195
His magic underwear was cursed by a Mormon sorcerer.
>>
romney acted like a philosophy king. He was out of touch with the people. He refused to play dirty, even a little bit. The magic negro blinded him.
>>
>>68579195
Evangelicals won't vote for a Mormon.
>>
Tried to cuck for minorities, instead lost the white vote and lost the election.
>>
when you nominate a rino all the conservatives just stay home, sadly the establishment didnt learn the lesson.
>>
>>68579430
Americans won't vote for a mormon.
>>
a majority of republicans didn't show up to vote for him.
>>
No one trusts a Mormon President.
>>
Binders of women bro
>>
Just realised I know nothing about this guy. Is he a typical cuckservative? Why didn't he try this year?
>>
>>68579195
/pol/ is retarded. That's what.
>>
File: Obama wins.png (2 MB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
Obama wins.png
2 MB, 1834x1666
>>68579195
>>
File: 565765756.jpg (40 KB, 562x317) Image search: [Google]
565765756.jpg
40 KB, 562x317
>>68579195
The fucker probably got threaten as Obama was set to win by those in power, Trump talks about it all the time he had the victory all he had to do was just hold on but for some reason he stopped, he let go of the prize and that was enough to make him lose the nominee. I honestly think he got threaten by the powers that be or those who move the nation with power and money.
>>
File: 1457910894069.png (1 MB, 958x1542) Image search: [Google]
1457910894069.png
1 MB, 958x1542
>>68579195
Witchdoctor blessing , and America loves foreigners
>>
>>68579643
If you get the nomination and lose the general it's customary to not try again.
>>
>>68579195
Didn't Obama promise free welfare phones to niggers around the 2012 election?
>>
>>68579672
>>68579195
Everybody thought Romney was gonna win. People hated Obama. But Romney was such an awful candidate, and on top of that he disappeared during that last month of the elections while Obama doubled down.
>>
>>68579430
Noone votes Mormon
>Evangelicals think they are satanists
>Normal people think they are uber evangelicals or they watched South Park and think it's Christian Scientology - which it is
>>
>>68579195
Blacks actually voted for once
>>
>>68579195
because mittens was an elitist asshole

there was literally no reason for non-rich people to vote for him
>>
I would easily prefer King Nigger over a disgusting insane mormon
>>
mormon, told everyone what they wanted to hear, inconsistent, vague plans, people fell for yes we can, and change propaganda, niggers nigged for nig president we wyte hous naw

Vote for the 'change', or vote for the same 1percenter fuck, faceless suit pundering the country
>>
>>68579643
>Why didn't he try this year?

because he thought he couldn't beat Jeb Bush. lol
>>
>>68579756
Why the fuck not? Obama is 10 times bigger than shillary and bern. Romney would probably have a decent chance
>>
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/greed-and-debt-the-true-story-of-mitt-romney-and-bain-capital-20120829

he lost because he was a wall street schmuch, running 4 years after wall street crashed the economy
>>
>>68579195
Nobody ever liked that piece of shit.
>>
>>68579430
/thread
>>
Too tame. He was practically agreeing with Obama on half his shit. Hillary vs. Trump might get too ugly, though.
>>
>>68579195
>>68580302
In addition to no one liking him, for which there are a billion and one reasons, liberals relied on a little thing called voter fraud to bolster their numbers.
>>
Don't blame me, I voted for Kony in 2012...
>>
>>68579756
Nixon won after losing in 1960.
>>
File: fu obongo.jpg (33 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
fu obongo.jpg
33 KB, 373x500
>>68579195

Honestly, he picked the wronged VP. Everyone was afraid Paul Ryan was going to destroy social security. Millions of old White Republicans stayed home and didn't vote. Blame Paul Ryan!
>>
>>68579195
a complete misunderstanding of the working poor and middleclass

i remember he wanted to make a bet of $10,000 in a debate and i bet that throwing money around like that pissed off people who live off of that for a year
>>
>>68579740
Never seen that before. too funny
>>
Republicans can never win again unless they trick "minorities" into voting for them
>>
Mormons are lower than niggers

They went with the canadian booger eating rat and the kike, fuck them
>>
Do you all realize Romney won more of the white vote than Reagan did? With 1980 demographics, Romney would've won in a landslide. Of course, with 1980 demographics Obama never would have been president to begin. So forget all your theories and recognize EVERY problem America faces is thanks to immigration.
>>
>>68581831

There's no bigger trick than that of a life on the dole being a house nigger to the democrats, dude, and blacks have been falling for that whole thing since LBJ's reign of shit.

It's purely a testament to the sloth of niggerdom in that the vast majority have no plans on participating in society in any capacity beyond buying Nikes, eating Cheetos, and putting bullet holes in each other.
>>
Ron Pauls presence at the 2012 debates and campaign made all other gop candidates like look bafoons.
>>
>>68579195
Say it with me folks: fucking RINO.
>>
>>68579195
Anyone who tells you of an "easy win" against an incumbent is a retard.
>>
Why is everywam calli g him a moron?
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I'll go through this with you OP

>Republican voters given shit choices in 2011/12
>Ron Paul BTFOs everyone in every debate but no one watched the debates
>Establishment pushes Romney because of his connections (look at the pictures of him with Jeb!)
>Gets away with stealing votes and delegates from Ron Paul
>Republicans so disenfranchised at this point they don't care
>The stiff becomes republican nominee
>Chooses Paul Ryan as VP because he has the "look" despite being severely under qualified
>Romney/Ryan get BTFO every single debate
>Constantly called out on being the Author of Obamacare (see Romneycare)
>Enough Republicans see through the establishment bullshit and just don't vote

I could never see this mormon fuck winning - even against Obama.
I lived in Georgia at the time, and there was definitely a lot of support for him there.
I still told people that Obama would win. They honestly got violent with me because of that.
Not even an Obama supporter, I actually wanted Ron Paul, and still voted for Romney.
But I did make a fair bit of money on bets that Obama would win.
>>
>>68579563
Yeah, outside of Utah, Mormonism is viewed as a goofy cult.
>>
>>68582516
Reagan destroyed incumbent Carter in 1980
>>
>>68579195
/pol/ was not united around any candidate in 2012. I'd bet the majority of users who wer of voting age at that time sat it out. I did.
>>
>>68583175
Accurate

most of /pol/ hated Mittens and Obama equally
>>
>>68583104
There are exceptions to the rule, yes. Generally speaking though, incumbents enjoy an overwhelming advantage.

>>68583175
I didn't vote in 2012 either. Romney was hard to get excited about.
>>
>>68582917
Okay, I only know enough to blast your second to last and previous points. Romney killed Obama in those debates, at least the first one or two. He certainly didn't lose any. Not only that but Romneycare was state-level. It was never meant to be nationalized. Totally different and you're retarded if you don't see the difference.

All that said, Romney proved himself to be a complete shill and a piece of shit recently so I have only contempt for this faggot. I refuse to let false info spread though. You can be honest and still be right, you know.
>>
>>68579756
Someone forgot to tell hillary top kek
>>
>>68579195

A vulture capitalist after a major economic collapse universally blamed on Wallstreet.

Anything who can't see he was selected to lose is retarded (just like Jeb Bush was too, shoe in loser).
>>
>>68583627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CptqDRfn_-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IW6PwJYcOc

Obamacare is the national equivalent to Romneycare anyway
>>
>>68582917
>I still told people that Obama would win. They honestly got violent with me because of that.
You should have seen /pol/. The collective butthurt after Mittens lost was almost dense enough to collapse into a black hole.
>>
>>68583744
>if you get the nomination.
>>
File: UdwgzFy.jpg (112 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
UdwgzFy.jpg
112 KB, 600x1037
>>68579195
If Obama wasn't black Romney would have won, Same way if Hillary wasn't a woman she wouldn't even be relevant now.
>>
Demographics.

Now for the really scary part. Trump is doing worse with Independents, women, and hispanics than Romney and Romney got blown out.
>>
>>68582957
Personally, Mormons are pretty great people and their women are excellent wives. Still cooky as hell, but I would trust a Mormon over an evangelical any day.
>>
he's a liberal, he couldn't distinguish himself from Obama in any ideological way
>>
>>68579195

The economy was still shit and the people didn't trust "rich" people at the time.

Now the economy is doing great so we'll bring on someone who can make us even richer.
>>
>>68584489
Some minorities started going to his rallies and started liking him a lot, did you see the nigger police officer with the 10 min video praising him? And condemning libs?
I think he needs to get his message out to those who protest and shit on him and never saw him talk.
>>
>>68583790

That "vulture capitalist" turned around shit businesses like Burger King and Dominos.

Bain was in the business of acquiring gems in the rough that just need polish. They weren't buying companies just to sell them off.
>>
File: america is white.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
america is white.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>68579195
The GOP has not really won an election since 1988. Dubya won 2000 because of a court decision and in 2004 Murica was just re-electing a wartime President.

You allowed yourselves to be completly cucked demographically.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.