[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignorant Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 1094x1650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 1094x1650
I always thought the stereotypes for Americans aren't true, even after meeting Americans that met the stereotype I still didn't believe it, but really, why are Americans so ignorant about the rest of the planet? They're taught about just themselves and it's pretty freaky, it's almost North Korean style
>>
When you think about it it' kinda sad.

But maybe is because 4chan is a sort of normie website in America, so a lot of underage american kids came here.

But yes, the avarage American in real life is ignorant as fuck.
>>
>>68578837
What did u learn in school about the korean war, the american judiciary system, and what do you know about north dakota culture

You ignorant toothless faggot
>>
>>68579112
America went full American.
>>
south American Is best america
>>
>>68578837
Gee, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with our horrendous education system.
>>
>>68579324
north ireland is best ireland
>>
>>68579167
What do you know about those subjects coke jockey
>>
PAX AMERICANA!!!
>>
>>68578837
>why are Americans so ignorant about the rest of the planet?

Because Americans aren't exposed to any information about other countries unless they make efforts to seek it out.

If there's not a weekly sitcom about Luxembourg, then Americans won't even know it exists.
>>
>>68580542
This freaks me out
>>
>>68580986

Me too, Britbro. I have to live with these people.
>>
>>68578837
Where did you meet these Americans?
>>
I think americans just speak their minds more and are less afraid of sounding unknowledgeable. I've met french people who didn't know where the netherlands is.
>>
>>68580986
He's right unfortunately.

The majority of people live day to day with a memory no longer than 2 weeks of collective history.

For instance, no one remembers the perfidious Albion and their deceptions throughout the centuries.
>>
>>68581685
That's an interesting point. Sort of like I've met many French people that are terrified of speaking English because they feel it would be so bad.

Those people also tended to make fun of my French, so... they're cunts.
>>
>>68578837
What we're taught about even ourselves isn't even accurate a lot of the time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.