[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUDIO RECORDING OF IS-FIGHTER FROM HAMBURG JUST BEFORE HE GOT KILLED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Hans-der-IS-Neger.jpg (15 KB, 567x304) Image search: [Google]
Hans-der-IS-Neger.jpg
15 KB, 567x304
"they don't tell you the truth brotha"
"inshalla inshalla, they tell you the whole time, inshalla inshalla"
"alot of dispute, they promise you the whole time things but don't bring you anything"
"Even brothas were beating each other up"
"...then they give you your phones back"(hints that IS take the phones off their fighters)
"You have no free-time"

"They have no tactic, they just send you to death, they just tell you to go to the front"
"one of the french-arabs wanted to go back to europe, they put him in a prison"
http://www.hamburg.de/contentblob/5001686/data/audiobotschaft-des-jungen-hamburger-bilal-kurz-vor-seinem-tod.mp3
http://www.zeit.de/hamburg/stadtleben/2016-03/bilal-hamburg-islamischer-staat-raqqa-terrorismus-verfassungsschutz
>>
>>68572847
B.. but it all looks so much fun in their promo videos and trailers
>>
>>68573133
Like a real-life fps game. And remember, you respawn in paradise!!
>>
>>68572847
ADD In the article they suggest that he was killed because he made this message
>>
>>68572847
I am not overwhelmed with pity.
9/11, best I can give you tbqphf.
>>
Yeah, that's good and all but when is the mixtape going to trips
>>
>>68572847
Hopefully everyone that made the same decisions burns to death or gets trapped under debris and drowns on their own blood.
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nxNEwG2eis
>>
T-the poor man, all he wanted to do was join a genocidal cult, and it turned out all they wanted to do was use him!

Truly ISIS is misunderstood. If only he was given free everything.
>>
But until recently the fighters got paid 1000 dollars a month, right?
>>
>>68573522
Yes. This is what I want to happen. Or getting eaten alive by wild pigs or something, that would be hilarious.
>>
we isis n shit aint no time fo motha fckin tactics we gon islamic state this shit up man
>>
>>68572847
>one of the french-arabs wanted to go back to europe, they put him in a prison

they can keep him
>>
This is bad news.

Shit like this can't get around. We need ISIS to get the browns out of Europe otherwise we will have no justification.

This is about protecting the white race, European history, and lopsided birth rates.
>>
File: enough.jpg (48 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
48 KB, 636x358
And fuck

I didn't get that in the OP

But in the article that I posted, the last paragraph, it literally states "he wus a good boy, playin' football'n'stuff..."
>>68573590
>>
File: 1455213120322.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1455213120322.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>68572847
>sign up with known terrorist organization that practices suicide bombings
>surprised that human resources are shit
>>
>>68572847
No worries toothpaste.

We will kill them.

We have a process called F3EAD.

It is very effective.

>http://havokjournal.com/culture/tier-one-targeting-special-operations-and-the-f3ead-process/
>>
File: 1458708923588.jpg (70 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1458708923588.jpg
70 KB, 640x960
Do you realize ISIS is instrumental to us getting the brown people out of Europe?

Without ISIS we have no ground to stand on and they will stay.

Then you can kiss pic related goodbye once they outbreed you into becoming the minority.
>>
>>68573953
Holy fuck I didn't even get that far, they really went full Good Boy. Absolute Mad-cucks
>>
>>68574169

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac
>>
>IS-FIGHTER
>AP report on 400 sent to europe calls them "fighters"
settlers and economic migrants are "refugees"
terrorists and ethnic cleansers are "fighters"

wake me up
>>
>>68572847

>one of the french-arabs

This is a thing now? How? Why?!?
>>
>>68573590
#BLACKBOMBSMATTER
>>
File: F3EAD.jpg (58 KB, 503x311) Image search: [Google]
F3EAD.jpg
58 KB, 503x311
>>68574427
Well said my friend.

As you probably have realized.... The "Fix" part of F3EAD is just friendly speak for "Kill".
>>
>>68574825
Well he said "french" on his message

but I wanted ofcourse to point out that its probably arab
>>
>>68573590
This is why I have zero empathy for these faggot supporters

You can't even claim you thought the negativity about ISIS was propaganda, because ISIS ARE THE FUCKING ONES BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR ATROCITIES

They're proud of the fact they commit genocide, burn people alive, blow their necks apart like Royal Rumble or fallout, drown and maim and rape endlessly...

These are known fact they're proud of, and yet some people are surprised an apocalyptic cartoonishly evil death cult might not have their best interests at hand?

Fucking assholes, it would be funny if not for the poison they spread. Hopefully they each run into packs of wolves and are handbanana'ed raw before being eaten alive
>>
>>68573567
Always a fitting song for delusion people
>>
>>68572847
No of course you wouldn't retain your wealthy western lifestyle the moment you decided to join the sandcult

Fuckin hell, now we only need western governments to actually imprison the ones that manage to get back and the problem'll solve itself
>>
Could also be west propaganda.
>>
Last bumpo
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.