[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>liberals will defend this How do we address the issues of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: african americans.jpg (233 KB, 1048x960) Image search: [Google]
african americans.jpg
233 KB, 1048x960
>liberals will defend this

How do we address the issues of black parenting?
>>
>>68571626

Abortions are doing a pretty good job already.
>>
>>68571802
not good enough...
>>
>>68571626
>blacks are promiscuous as fuck
>one sheboon has five kids with different men
>the nigglets end up having sex with their 1st cousins or half siblings
Why are niggers so careless?
A niggers at work was proud about how he found out his side bitch was related to him smdh tbqh
>>
>>68571802
/thread
>>
>>68571626
>>liberals will defend this
Can you show me an example of a liberal defending someone giving their child illegal drugs?
>>
>>68573837
/r/ing that tumblr post about the woman saying it was ok to drink when pregnant.
>>
pay people $10k to get sterilization surgeries
>>
white people made them do it
>>
>>68573837
>People in photo are black
They dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>68571626
>>68571626
How dare you be so culturally insensitive. Don't you know that young black children are born wiht a genetic difficiency of tobacco?
>>
>>68572760
>implying incest isn't hot as fuck
>>
>>68574543
Reread the post you replied to.
>>
>>68571626
"How do we address the issues of black parenting?

Whens the last time this board actually fixed any issue?

Blacks are addicted to drugs. They blame the white man. Blacks commit a high amount of crime. "How he sposed to get clothes for schoo?" Blacks are now being known for being shit parents. "That's ignorant! #BlackBabiesMatter"
>>
>>68574673
it's marijuana
>>
>>68574867
You must not have heard of the BLM movement.
>>
File: Gun_-_Choose_Your_Bullet.jpg (767 KB, 3795x1600) Image search: [Google]
Gun_-_Choose_Your_Bullet.jpg
767 KB, 3795x1600
>>68571626
Pick One
>>
think i'm getting blue pilled by the wire desu

send help
>>
File: 276_malcolm_gun_mg44.jpg (23 KB, 276x400) Image search: [Google]
276_malcolm_gun_mg44.jpg
23 KB, 276x400
They had a great man and role model who was murdered by a bunch of pissed off Muzzies and Farrakhan on a power trip

I know that /pol/ is full of le edgy racists who havent set foot outside of their lilly-white cracker jack suburbs but if Malcolm wasn't murdered and his message was followed more closely the black community would be in much better shape.
>>
>>68575058
Were BLM assholes making their kids smoke joints? Did liberals defend it?
>>
Well, it's not like he was gonna do well in school anyway though fucking up his lungs like that ruins his chance at sports.
>>
>>68575341
>blue pilled by the wire
Why? Niggers nig it up and the establishment is full of corruption.
>>
>>68575383
Anon is probably right. Of course they were finished with him anyway by the time of his death, very similar to MLK.

Also both of them were very strong proponents of LAWFUL gun ownership.
>>
File: blackdaddy.png (98 KB, 546x604) Image search: [Google]
blackdaddy.png
98 KB, 546x604
>>68571626
stats baby, 65% fatherless homes.
>>
File: white-devil.jpg (90 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
white-devil.jpg
90 KB, 960x720
>>68575383
I'm pretty sure blacks these days are following his message pretty closely.
>>
>>68575801
>Also both of them were very strong proponents of LAWFUL gun ownership.

Gun control historically was about preventing black people from having guns.

Look at California - open carry was banned because of the Black Panthers.
>>
>>68576009
Notice how he came up with the "hell bomb" criteria last because he realized he was describing blacks
>>
>>68576064
Of course. White liberals being secretly and ashamedly afraid of blacks with guns. It's not the cowboys in Wyoming that scare liberals.
>>
>>68573837

Liberals are so DUDEWEED and deferential to blacks now that they would agree with them that it's healthy for a kid to smoke.

Remember, they go apeshit if a study even hints that smoking weed might be unhealthy (but at the same time think cigarettes are literally Hitler).
>>
>>68571916
>Media goes on a "there's too many people" in the USA advert for six months to prep the masses

> Government starts a program which states, "We don't want to take away your rights as citizens, however, we are offering you $5000 to be sterilized" type of shit

> The majority of the poor (niggers and mexicans) eat this up and take the quick payout.

>White man realizes this is the cheaper route than paying welfare for 5 decades per future degenerate

Sure, some whites would opt into this, but for the amount of minorities that would, it's so worth it.
>>
>>68575341
what on earth is fucking blue-pilled about The Wire? it's probably the most true-to-life series about the decrepit city that is Baltimore
>>
>>68576558
That's not an example. That's just you making an assertion with no evidence.
>they would agree with them that it's healthy for a kid to smoke.
^Again, show me one example of this happening. Your feels don't count.
>>
>>68571626
That's SERIOUSLY fucked.

Now I'm not saying weed is bad for your brain - but for an infant - especially when it's brain is still developing... just wow.

They need to take that kid into protective care.
>>
>>68575383
>no trigger discipline
stupid nigger
>>
>>68576009
Can you blame him? He was living in Omaha NE during the most racist part of the modern era in this country, he had some valid complaints.

And, if you actually knew anything about Malcolm X, he respected Norman Rockwell a great deal and advocated for a black separtist nation in some of the southern states.

Everyone on here is always bitching about race-mixing and keeping countries white Malcolm X agreed and said that they would still try to trade between both hypothetical nations

Read his autobiography
>>
>>68577034
Yeah man, wouldn't want to shoot the ceiling.
>>
>>68571626
Assuming it's the kids dad holding the blunt, he's doing more for that kid by simply being there than 3/4 of black fathers.

That's how I defend it.

Besides the kids a natural toker. Probably been puffin the reefer since he was in the womb.
>>
>>68577158
You think negro bucks wear polka dot tights?
>>
>>68576721
>niggers stop using condoms at all because they think being sterilized means they don't have to anymore
>nigger girls slut out even harder
>gay niggers get it on even harder
>suddenly every black man has aids

Whoah...
>>
>>68576721
I think there was a bill proposed like this in Louisiana, but unfortunately it got shot down before it got very far. People on welfare could opt for a sum of money for sterilization, I'm not sure the amout of money though.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.